- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Kate explains everything to her diary. She feels stupid about acting so seriously about a dream.
This is DEDICATED to Nikkie which doesnt actually mean that these things happened to her Okies?


And i dont own her or any charecters in this chapter!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~








Dear Diary


Miss `David` is really starting to annoy me! Tony is again trying to win me over with his charm. His is really hot though got to admit. I think he's just a completely different person but he wont let anyone else se because he's scared what they will think of him, maybe they wont take him seriously anymore. Well I like the other Tony just as much as the normal Tony. If only he'd let them both show. Nikki called!!!!!! Yay! She said she may pop in to see me at ncis say hello to a few people, get too know where I work, and to see if there is any fit guys. TRUST NIKKI!!



Kate placed the diary she had retrieved from her bag earlier gently into her chest. The diary was slowly growing with information. Good and bad, about her everyday life and dreams. She treasured it because this was the only way she could let out her feelings for Tony without him finding out. Another email from the high school jerk that had always had a crush on Kate, Daryl O'harran popped up onto the screen just like magic.
Kate sighed as she deleted e-mail upon e-mail of crap like "Oh Katie I love you just give it one more chance" "Oh Katie come around for dinner"
"Uh no" she thought to herself.
"Ahhhhhhh" she yelled as yet another email shot into her inbox.
She gave up and pulled out the power lead. She slumped onto her bed and almost momentarily fell into a deep, disturbing sleep.

"KATE" shouted Tony.
"Tony I love you" she said clutching the knife wound through her stomach.
"Kate you are strong ok?"
"Look after Nikki for me!"
"Kate don't leave, what about our kids!"
"Look after them for me!"

Her head drooped as Tony fell to the floor, crying at the sight of his dead wife, cradling her softly in his arms, blood al over his sweater.
"NOOOOOOO" Kate shouted her head damp with sweat, he clothes stuck to her skin.

"The dream was so vivid" she spoke steadily into the receiver.
"If you want you can come over spend the night with me!"
"Thanks Tony but I can't just waltz in there….."
"Bite your tongue; you can have my bed, ill take the couch"
"But it was only a dream" "A scary dream"
"I'll come pick you up Kate"
"But I feel stupid, it was only a dream"
Tony hung up. It was obvious now he really did care about Kate or was this all one big scam to get her into bed?
She could hear a car pulling up outside "How stupid am I being! It was only a dream"
There was a quiet tapping on the door. Kate quickly pulled in some clothes into a bag and hauled it of the bed. She ran over to the door of her apartment, she glanced and the clock it was only half past nine. She opened the door, Nikki was stood there, her clothes dripping wet and her hair stuck to her face.
"NIKKI WHATS HAPPENED"
A tear streamed down Nikki's face, visible through all the rain water.
"I think you better come inside!"
Tony walked up the pathway after her. Kate had just ignored him!
"KATE!!" he called
"Hey Tony come in a minute!"
Hey obeyed with a nod running in trying not to get to wet.


He sipped his coffee as Nikki told her how she had been followed by someone she didn't even know.
"He followed me Kate! He wouldn't leave me alone!"
"Its ok you can stay the night with me!" Kate said gently. "Now you're here Tony, you can stay, save you from going out into the rain again"
"Nah, its ok Kate, I should be getting home" he smiled placing down his hot chocolate onto the coffee table.
"It was nice meeting you Tony" Nikki laughed
"Yes you too!"

Tony left silently, slightly disappointed that Kate wasn't staying. He really wanted to prove that there was a different side to him, that he could look after her when the time came to call.
"Bye Kate" he thought to himself "See you tomorrow"
"Bye Tony" Kate thought to herself "See you in the morning"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Chapter End Notes:
This is dedicated to nikki!!!!!!!!
The tateness doesnt really show until couple more chapters!