- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
A new case......
I own nothing that includes nikki hehe


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



Dear Diary

Abbey and I sorted out a date that we could all go out and have Chinese food; we invited Nikki so all of the team could get to know her a little. Next Friday I think we planned at the Jade. Nikki came around last night; she was really upset because someone has been following her. She is staying at my house so she feels a bit safer. Tony looked really nice today, he offered me over last night because I was scared. I'm really starting to like the other side of Tony as well. New case starts tomorrow, drug use aboard an aircraft carrier.


Kate put the diary into her bag and look over too Tony who was playing something on his phone. She smiled too herself. She pulled a mirror out of her bad and stared into it, desperately trying to get Tony's attention. She starts coughing to make Tony look.
"I'm being so stupid" she laughs to herself
Tony turns to look at Kate to see what all the coughing is about.
"Kate are you ok, do you want me to get a drink of water or something?"
"No its ok" she chokes.
"Are you sure ill get you one if you want"
"If she doesn't want one Tony leave her to be!"
"Ziva its leave her be"
Ziva blushed a little; she was always being corrected by Tony like it was some little joke. Kate however didn't find this funny.
"Tony, Ziva is trying to learn a new language, it's not her fault if she gets a little confused!" shouted Kate
Tony was shocked; he didn't think Kate would ever stick up for Ziva. Kate was annoyed with Ziva for replacing her whilst Kate was looking after her mom.
Ziva however looked at Kate shocked that she had stuck up for her as well
"Thank you Kate" she smiled.
Kate didn't reply, she didn't hate Ziva but she didn't like her either. He doesn't like being corrected by her so she thought she'd show Tony it isn't fair. She smiled at him in a soothing way that just made him want to kill her for making him want to beg for her touch. He let out one of his cheeky grins and got back to work. Gibbs surveyed him, wanting to kill him for flirting with Kate when that's all that Gibbs wanted to do. But, He never would, it wouldn't be fair. He didn't know why, It just wouldn't be! He was old enough to be her Dad or granddad, well granddad was pushing but …. No he would drop this subject right here, right now!
Kate fiddled with her silver, shiny hoops whilst filling in the report on the last case.
"DINOZZO!" shouted Gibbs.
"GAS THE TRUCK" "KATE GEAR UP" "ZIVA JUST GET IN THE TRUCK"
"Where are we going boss?"
"Norfolk, found a dead sailor positioned outside a bar on a bench"
"Ill go and get ducky" said McGee.
And they left the building, Tony slightly brushing his body against Kate's in the elevator.
She looked at him and smiled "DiNozzo"

They got out of the truck and walked up the path to the already cordoned of bar. It was deserted and rather `spooky` to Kate and the team. Kate snapped the dead sailor that looked in perfect health except for the fact he was dead. There was no blood on the uniform or the sailor or around the body for that matter.


"Potassium overdose." Ducky exclaimed.
"He was also stabbed three times in the back."
"To make sure he was dead duck?" asked Gibbs
"That's would be my guess Jethro."
"Why no blood, was he moved?"
"No Ziva his heart had stopped because of the potassium overdose, after that his circulatory system shut down that is why little or no blood was found at the crime scene."
"This reminds me of a case……"
"Not now ducky. Was this accidental or natural?"
"Hard to tell Jethro although I sent the stomach contents up to
Abbey. She will be able to tell us whether he was murdered, or if he was on a banana craze!"
Gibbs left laughing on the course to Abby's lab!
Chapter End Notes:
This is dedicated to nikki!!!!!!!!
The tateness doesnt really show until couple more chapters!