- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Still looking for problems?
"What the hell is this all about?"
Tony and Gibbs entered the kitchen after work.
Tony was allowed to do paperwork again.
The table was full of catalogs, brochures and magazins.
"We need a church, a band, a cake and catering. I need a dress and you, Dad, Ducky and McGee need tuxes! Why nobody told me that a wedding is that much effort?"
"But we just want a small wedding!"
Tony said confused.
"A small wedding? You have to invite all your friends. I have to invite all my friends. There'll be at least about fifty people."
Tony nodded slowly.
"Ok, but for now relax a bit!"
Gibbs already had made coffee and handed one each.
"We will all help you with that!"
he said.
"Thank you!"
She sat down and looked at all the material on the table.
"I'm a field agent! I hate paperwork!"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next day.
Zoe just had changed Shannon and went back to the search for a catering service when the doorbell rang.
She was more than surprised when she saw Joseline DiNozzo.
"What the..."
"Can we talk?"
Before Zoe could answer Joseline entered.
"Where are my adorable grandchildren?"
Zoe looked confused but lead het into the room where both kids lay sleeping.
"Young James is just as handsome as his father! And look at those red hair of little Shannon."
"Why are you here?"
Zoe didn't even try to sound polite.
"I want to apologize for my husband the other night."
Zoe raised her eyebrows.
"Listen, there were things in the past which made the relationship between Anthony and our son difficult. He barely visits us or calls us. And I know that one word from you would be enough that he never talks to us again. On the other hand you can make him call more often. I want to clear those things."
"Mrs. DiNozzo, that is Tony's decision. I will neither tell him to call you nor not to do it. And if you excuse me now, I have a lot to do!"


Zoe was sitting quitely at the table. Abby, McGee and Gibbs were there to help them to plan the wedding.
The meeting with Tony's mother earlier that day was like a rock in her stomach.

"Zoe? Everthing ok with you?"
Tony asked when they were all gone.
"Mhm? Sure! Why're you asking?"
"You've been so silent all evening."
Zoe sighed.
"I'm just tired. Two babies and a eight year old all day are exhausting!"
"You're doing great, Honey!"
He wrapped his arms around her and kissed her.
"But there is something else!"
"No, nothing!"
She kissed him again.
She knew he would freak out if she tells him about his mother.
"You would tell me, right?"
"Sure! It's just, I'm not used to be a mother! I'm a fed agent! It's a bit like being shot sometimes. And it's not fair that I have to stay at home while you can work."
"Hey! I suggested to take a break when the kids are a year old but you said you would stay until they're six!"
"But I didn't knew how hard it is not to work! On the other hand I couldn't leave them every day! It's the best solution until they're old enough."
They kissed again. Tony's tongue explored her mouth and she knew what this kiss was leading up to.
"Bedroom" was all she could get out.
Their way there was difficult since Tony didn't want or wasn't able to break the kiss.
Once inside he pressed her against the closed door and slowly started to undress her.
His touch sent chills through her body.
"God, more!" she whispered in Italian. She alway talked Italian when they had sex and it turned Tony on even more.
He kissed his way down her body.
She wasn't looking like before her pregnancy, but while her kids were only a month old she already had a pretty flat stomach. It was more soft, not as muscular as before. But that would change. She had set herself on a small diet and worked out when the kids slept.
And the fact that she and Tony found nearly every night a way to make out helped to lose weight, too. He hadn't cared about the extra weight at all, it was her choice to get back to her old shape as fast as possible.
Once in a while women told her that she was far too good looking for someone who just had given birth to twins.
But her body had changed. Especially at points noone but Tony would ever notice. Some of her sensitive spots had completely changed position. On the night of the proposal he had spent about two hours only exploring her new sexual body.
And that was more than mind blowing. He had made her going crazy. She was pleading, asking, begging. Her nipples for example were a point he better not touch her at all whereas the line under her breasts was more than sensitive. At some points she had forgot to breath, at other points she was screaming in extacy.
Once he had sent her over the edge only by blowing softly over one of those spots.
That particular spot he had used to tease her at a dinner with her father. It was just above her knee and he kept brushing over it softly with his fingertip until she excused herself to the bathroom because she was not far from coming at her fathers dinner table.

He smiled into her stomach, where he was just kissing her, at this flashback. He was thinking of this spot for a moment but it was not the way he would go tonight.
He was already on his knees. He put her right leg over his shoulder still kissing his way down and brushed softly over her hips and ass with his left hand.
He put one hand on her stomache to hold her in place when he started.
"Oh God!"
She bit her lip. The sensation of the touch of his tongue and lips was incredible, undescribable.
Her mind was not able to form English words and Italian nicknames and words of lust and love fell out of her mouth as whisperes together with soft, quiet moans. No matter how far she was gone, she never forgot her kids sleeping next door.
He looked up at her but stayed in place.
Her head was against the door, her eyes shut. One hand searching hold on the wall the other in his hair. Her back arched towards him.
He surpressed a grin. He had never seen a women look that graceful completely lost in pleassure.
He bit her clit softly, forcing her head fall forward and back again, bouncing against the wood of the door.
She didn't care about the headache she would have the next morning. At the moment all she could feel was the finger Tony was slowly working inside.
You could think one finger is nothing when you had given birth to twins but hell, not if this man is using that finger! He knew how to drive her mad.
The first finger was soon joined by a second.
He started to kiss her thights and hips.
He took her leg off his shoulder but it didn't help her to to stand. All what kept her up where those two fingers of his.
He slowly worked his way up to her neck again, hand still in place.
When he reached her mouth her took her into a kiss full of love and lust. That was the moment he worked in a third finger, thump massaging her clit and she moaned hot into his mouth. He tasted after herself and she had always loved that.
With his free arm he picked her up and carried her to the bed. Never releasing the other hand. She weakly opened her eyes breathing heavily. It was then when she realized that he was still fully dressed.
Unfortunately he had to remove his hand when she tried to get rid of the shirt of his.
She used this opportunity to turn them around, so Tony was lying on his back and she was on top of him.
"Payback!" she smiled and bent down to kiss her lover.
Not the way he thought of but fine.
She licked down his throat and sucked hard on the sensitive skin over the pulse.
‚No chance to hide that mark in the office tomorror, DiNozzo!' he thought.
In the meantime she was kissing his chest and kept going down over his stomach. She brushed over his muscles with her hands.
He really was in a good shape. The outpatient rehabilitation forced him to work out at least a bit and since since the muscles had already been worked out it needed only a little to built them up again.
She let her tongue slip into his navel.
A groan left his throat and his back arched.
‚I know your spots, too, baby!' she thought to herself.
She started to undo his belt and then the fly of his jeans.
God! This lasted too long! He hadn't even noticed yet how much his cock was hurting under the pressure of clothing.
She worked the pants and boxers down at one time.
She got down and started to kiss his thighs. She licked his hardness once from bottom to head before she started to suck.
Blow jobs weren't a common present from her. She was good at it, hell, he still remembered the first she had given him.
It was in the toilet of the bar they had their first meeting.
He could surely tell that it was the best blow he had ever had. Followed by mind blowing sex in his apartment.
It just barely happen because he was the one who usually took care of the foreplay.
But since they were rare they were always special and sensational.
He came hard down her throat.
He looked down and the sight of her swallowing made him hard again.
He pulled her up and turned her onto her back in the same move.
He kissed her gently but still effectively.
Her legs already spread and him between them she looked waiting, needy at him.
"Fuck, Tony, C'mon!"
She pressed out when he had been bounded by her look a moment too long.
He settled himself to push inside.
"Wait! Condom!"
She suddenly remembered.
"We really need one?"
He didn't mind condoms but he minded to wait any longer right now.
She reached for the nightstand.
"I'm not back on the pill yet!"
She answered when she opened the small packet.
She rolled it on. God, wonderful, wonderful hands!
"C'mon now!"
The longing expression on her face wasn't gone a bit.
He slowly pushed into her. Hell, this was good!
"More! Please!"
He pushed further until he was inside completely.
"Fuck me, Tony, fuck me hard!"
This was new, too. She always told him what she wanted. Before they had kids next door and her father downstairs she really was chatty. But it wasn't that she talked, it was what she said. The last time she liked it harder.
"How hard?"
He teased her and moved only very slowly.
"Very hard!"
"You want me to fuck you that you can't sit? Is that what you want?"
She was too lost to answer. She just nodded and bit her lip.

James woke up at 5 that morning.
Zoe was already up when Tony opened his eyes.
One of them woke up at that time nearly every day and Zoe was fully awake only waiting who would it be so the other would stay asleep.
He heard that Shannon started to cry so he got up to help Zoe.
The moment he wanted to step a piercing pain went through his groin.
Hell, he had no idea how sitting was for Zoe but walking wasn't the best for him that's for sure.
Somehow he made it to the twins' room and took Shannon up.
Zoe was grinning at him when she saw how he was walking.
"Out of training, eh?"
"Funny! Why don't you sit down for a moment?"
He kissed her softly.
"I think that was the hardest session we ever had!"
She grinned cocky.
They called it session in front of the children. It was innocent, they even used it one time in front of McGee and he didn't realize what they were talking about.
Tony reflected her grin.
Sure it was good but it was neither the way they usually went nor would it happen often in future. It was just what Zoe needed today. A hard ride, maybe a bit of pain. She needed it as a contrast to her new job as a mother. She needed some action.
"Why is Shan crying, anyway? You think she's hungry?"
He wasn't good at that yet. Mostly Zoe was the one who got up when they were crying. He would do it more often but she said if their hungry she has to get up anyway.
"Nah, don't think so. She's crying because Jay cried."
She put her sleeping son into his bed and took a full look at Tony and Shannon.
He was singing quietly to her while he slowly swayed her back to sleep.
When they entered their own room Zoe pulled Tony into a deep, intense kiss.
"Do you know that you are the absolute perfect man?"
She kissed him again.
"And the best is that you're all mine!"
"Wow! What an amount of compliments! Where do they come from?"
"You're a great friend, boyfriend, an unbelieveble lover,"
she paused to kiss him slowly.
"and the only man I wished for be the father of my children! I just wanted to tell you that you're doing more than great."
"Gee, thanks!" he chuckled.
He didn't showed it to her but it was really good to hear that. He had feared he wouldn't support her enough.
"Can't complain about you, either."
He said teasing.
"Mhm, you can't complain? What can I do to satisfy you?"
"You know, sleeping doesn't make much sense, so what do you think of a nice..." he kissed her
"...hot..." he kissed her neck
"...shower?"
"God, yes!"

After a bit painful but nonetheless wonderful morningsex Tony got ready for work.
His aching groin felt a bit better so he wouldn't be limping a lot more than usual.
His neck on the other hand showed a very visible mark of Zoe.
Maybe, if he was very lucky, Gibbs and McGee wouldn't realize that his bad walking and the mark were connected. But he didn't even dream about the possibility that Abby wouldn't notice.
Zoe entered the room and also started to dress.
Tony tried not to look. Man, even only the sight of the naked Zoe still turned him on. He asked himself if that would ever get better.
"Hell, those damned buttons!"
His hands had started to shiver and the buttons slipped through his fingers.
Zoe smiled and helped him. She looked down and grinned on his erection.

Half a hour later they were lying in their bed.
"Now, I really have to hurry!"
He gave her a last, long kiss before he jumped out of bed.

"Zoe, those are adorable! Noone at the office will believe me that."
Two of her old collegues and another friend were there for coffee.
"Really! Who had thought you would turn up with twins when you left for the NCIS!"
Amanda continued to Lisa's comment.
"Well, actually I was already pregnant when I got there."
Zoe corrected.
"And he didn't freak out when you told him?"
Isabel was always pretty cynical. She was her only friend with a child and the father had a run before it was born.
"Isa, he was in a coma. He woke up on their birthday. I think it helped him that he had Jay in his arms."
"Or he had no chance to get away."
"C'mon Isa! Our little men killer had found the right!"
All women laughed.
"Little party in here?"
Tony entered the kitchen and kissed his fiancée.
"Tony, those are my bride maids.You know Lisa and Amanda and that's Isabel."
"Hi, there!"
"What are you doing here, baby?"
"Lunch. McGee is driving me crazy because of the tux and Abby is asking because she wants to know if something dark blue is ok, too."
Abby was, of course, her first bride maid.
"And by the way I missed you and the small ones!"
He kissed her on the cheek again and picked up James.
"Shan is sleeping all day, eh?"

About half a hour later he left the house again.
"Well, this man is yummy!"
Amanda smirked.
"Yeah, that's what I thought two years ago."
Said Isabel.
"What is that supposed to mean?"
Zoe looked up at her.
"Don't you remember? I told you about this guy I dated! The one never called back..."
"He didn't seemed to know you."
Lisa said unbelievingly.
"That doesn't surprise me!"

Isabel left first. She didn't stay long after Tony'd showed up.
"I don't believe her!"
Said Lisa comforting Zoe.
"Lisa, I don't care. I know about Tony's life before me."
"You mean, you think it's true? Did she tell you about this guy?"
"Can't remember, actually I don't think so. And I think Tony wouldn't have done that to an single mother. But I really don't care! Tony has many exes and I'm fine with it! I wasn't a nun either!"
"That's more than true!"
Amanda laughed.
"And, you're not afraid, he could get, well, bored?"
"Bored? We have more sex than he had ever in his life."
"You're joking?! You have twins and still find time to sleep with eachother?"
"Time? Yeah, two or three times a day..."
Amanda and Lisa changed a look.
"What?"
"You know, too much sex isn't good for a relationship,too!"
"We don't have too much sex."
"It's just, it's not good if a relationship is based on sex."

Zoe was sitting in the living room. Some old movie on the TV but she wasn't really watching.
All day she had tried to forget the conversation with her friends. Why did everybody try to make her think something wasn't right about this relationship?
Well, yes, they had a lot of sex, but she never had thought about it as something bad.
Tony entered the apartment quietly. He saw the light and got into the room and sat next to Zoe. Kissing her softly.
"Hell, this was a day. Gibbs made me help Abby. My ears are still ringing from her music."
He smiled at her.
"Something wrong?"
Zoe shook her head.
This was stupid! She wouldn't bother him with it. But Isabel was still running through her mind.
"Did you know her?"
"Who?"
Sometimes she just forgot that he wasn't reading her mind.
"Isabel."
"Em, no, not that I'm aware of, why?"
"She said she dated you."
"Really?"
He fell silent.
"Were there really so many that you can't remember them all?"
"Are you jealous?"
"No, I just want to know whether you were dating one of my friends or not?"
"I think she mixed me up."
"Mixed you up?"
"Listen, maybe I can't list the women I slept with by name but I don't think you can say that about you, neither. And by the way, she wasn't ringing any bell. She didn't even look familiar to me! And believe me, I would at least remind her face."
Zoe didn't answer. She really couldn't remember Isabel told her about this guy. She was the only friend she had in high school. But after it their contact wasn't that good. It turned up again in the last two years. In high school Isabel was a bit odd, but she was the only one who talked to Zoe.
"Hey? Is that mood only coming from your friend?"
Tony asked.
"I wouldn't think it effect you that much! You've meet exes of me before."
"Forget it! It's not important!"
She kissed him.
He immidiatly respond to it and it turned more and more into a hot kiss. He wandered down over her jaw to her neck.
"Too much sex isn't good for a relationship."
Amanda's voice came to her head and she pushed Tony away.
"What's wrong with you tonight?"
He looked asking at her.
"Do we have too much sex?"
"What?"
Now he was confused.
"We sleep everyday with each other. Mostly more than once!"
"You are complaining about having too much sex?"
"I'm not complaining about having too much sex! Most couples don't have sex for months when they get children. And we have twins."
Tony rubbed his hands over his face.
"So you're complaining about having sex at all?"
"I'm not complaining about having sex."
"Ok, I'm officially lost!"
The confussion in his face was undescribable.
"Zoe, what is it?"
"What if we couldn't sleep with each other? What if there would be any reason why we couldn't, at all?"
"Can't think of a reason. Besides what should happen then?"
"Would you stay with me? I don't mean because of the kids, or because we're married then. I mean, would you stay because of me?"
"Of course I would! Zoe, what is going on?"
He laughed nervously.
"Tony, you think our relationship is based on sex?"
He had to think about this for a moment. He knew the answer was no. But he had to think of a good way to tell her. He knew it was really important what he would say now.
"You see, I think our relationship isn't based on sex. I think our sex is based on our relationship."
Now it was Zoe who looked confused.
He linked his hand with hers. Searching for words.
"That what we have is special. We love eachother. We trust eachother. We know what the other thinks. We know when the other needs help, a hug, a kiss, supporting words. I think our sex life is a result of that. It shows how good we are together. It's a physical way to express all that. I never, and I really mean never, had so much or so good sex in my life before. And it's getting better every time. And it's because I never felt like this before."
He kissed her softly.
"If there is any reason why we can't sleep with eachother we still would have all of that."
"But why don't we talk more?"
"What should we talk about? We are sharing one life. When I come home you tell me about the kids and I tell you about my day. What should we else talk about? Is it important for our relationship to talk about politics, besides we do that sometimes."
She started to smile.
"What gave you the thought something isn't right with us?"
"Bride maids."
She answered quietly.
He pulled her closely into a tight embrace.
"Never let anybody say that this is not good. If anybody makes you feel bad about the way we live our life, I will make them feel bad about their life! On a very physical way. Did I make myself clear?"
Zoe nodded into his chest.
Chapter End Notes:
Please read "my place in life" before. When I finished it I felt this gap and just had to fill it...Thanks to Eve and Mel!