- Text Size +
Story Notes:
With the exception of some characters..(I can’t write who they are now. now can I!) I do not own them nor the show. This story is just for some simple closure since there is a severe lack of Ziva stories! Reviews are encouraged
Author's Chapter Notes:
Ziva and Tony have been dating for months with everything going swimmingly. The whole crew knows, and think it is great. Abby and Ziva are almost the best of friends. Tony and Ziva are ready to commit….but…..
"Tony, Where the hell are my damned pants?" Ziva yells. Tony looks over at his alarm clock and reads ‘4 am'. "Great" he mumbles. He sits up abruptly to notice a severely agitated Ziva. "Dinozzo, are you going to help or do I have to hit you?". Tony, still have asleep smiles to himself at the thought of being spanked by Ziva. "And no, not in the good way" Ziva says wiping the smug look off Tony's face. "OK, but why do you have to go so soon? Everyone knows about us…so just hang around for a bit" Tony says whilst Ziva is still searching for her pants. "It's not that, i…err" Ziva begins to say but then falls to the ground. "Ziva" Tony jumps straight out of bed to catch Ziva. "Ziva, Ziva honey are you ok?" Ziva tries to stand herself back up unsuccessfully. "I'm fine I'm just…" Ziva manages to scramble up and stagger to the bathroom…in which she slams the door and begins to vomit.
Chapter End Notes:
With the exception of some characters..(I can’t write who they are now. now can I!) I do not own them nor the show. This story is just for some simple closure since there is a severe lack of Ziva stories! Reviews are encouraged