- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
: Ziva and Tony have been dating for months with everything going swimmingly. The whole crew knows, and thinks it is great. Abby and Ziva are almost the best of friends. Tony and Ziva are ready to commit….but…..
"Tony, Calm down" Abby said. "CALM DOWN…MY GIRLFRIEND IS OUT THERE SOMEWHERE ABOUT TO GIVE BIRTH..SHE COULD BE IN TROUBLE" Tony yelled at Abby. Abby started crying at his outburst, when Tony hugged her and apologized. "I'm sorry" he said. "I am just so worried" "Abby, stay here in case McGee calls, Dinozzo, your with me" Gibbs said finding some car keys.

"OW ..OH GOD" Ziva screamed looking down at her now fluid-soaked skirt. "Shit, what am I gonna do?" she said between contractions. McGee heard her and was now running towards her went it suddenly started raining. "Great" he said. He ran for a further 50 feet when he saw the distraught woman sitting on the ground next to the bench. "Ziva…ZIVA..it's OK I'm here". "Ziva looked up at McGee and thanked him. "Can you get up?" McGee asked. "I thin….OWW" She said, attempting to stand on her own. "Oh god. Where's Tony?" She asked.. "Shh…it's ok…I'll carry you too my car" McGee said. Ziva tried to laugh when she was overcome by the pain of another contraction. He managed to pull her up and get her to his car. He then pulled out his cell to call the office.

"OK thank god, I'll tell him. Were on our way now" Abby spoke into the phone with a worried, rain soaked Gibbs and Tony looking on. "He found her. There almost at the hospital now" Abby said. "OK you two, off you go, I'll go tell Jenny and I'll be there later" Gibbs said as Abby and Tony hurried off.

They ran into the emergency ward and were greeted by a petrified McGee. Tony grabbed him by the neck collar "What the hell were you thinking?" Is all he said before asking about Ziva. "She's…in…in there" McGee said nervously pointing to a delivery suite. Tony ran up where a nurse stopped him. "You the father?" she asked. "Suit up. Your wife's about to deliver. It's lucky your friends found her when he did" Tony looked over at McGee with his best ‘I'm sorry' face when McGee just nodded.

Tony walked into the room when Ziva cried out "Where the hell have you been?" "Long story honey…deep breaths.."Tony said. Ziva currently looked terrible. Her hair was all askew, and her face all sweaty and sallow. Of course he was not going to tell her that!

"Ok, Miss, your 7 cm dilated. Another couple of contractions and you should be ready. Ziva heard this and just whined. "OWW TONY" she cried out when another one hit. She grabbed onto his hand tightly causing him to grimace in pain. "OH sorry…. DID THAT HURT?" Ziva yelled mockingly. "No..no sweetie..Just breathe.

A while later, the doctor did another examination on Ziva and told her she was ready. She was panicked "Tony, I'm scared…what if I'm a bad mother…WE HADNT EVEN PICKED A NAME YET!" "Shh..it's ok"Tony said. "You'll be a great mother". She tried to smile when she was told to push. "Ok..1…2…3…push Ziva.." the doctors told her. She pushed hard, with Tony not leaving her side. "Ok..and another.." She did again…this time letting out a long scream/ grunt. Tony felt bad for her. "One more should do it, Ziva" She pushed one final time until the room was filled with the piercing cry of a newborn. "Congratulations ,parents. You now have a son. "A son??" Tony asked..looking at Ziva. "Yes" she said exhaustingly. "We have a son". He leaned over and kissed her telling her how much he loved her.

A nurse handed Tony his son whilst Ziva was cleaned up and checked. He cradled his newborn and finally he and Ziva were alone. "Hey Tony?" Ziva asked. He looked and said "yes?" looking back down at the dark haired baby boy. "I was thinking, since it is basically a flood out there, how about we call him Noah?" Tony smiled. "Noah David". "No, Noah Anthony David Dinozzo" Ziva suggested. Tony sat down on the bed with Ziva. "He's perfect. Our little Noah"
Chapter End Notes:
With the exception of some characters..(I can’t write who they are now. now can I!) I do not own them nor the show. This story is just for some simple closure since there is a severe lack of Ziva stories! Reviews are encouraged