- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Ziva and Tony have been dating for months with everything going swimmingly. The whole crew knows, and thinks it is great. Abby and Ziva are almost the best of friends. Tony and Ziva are ready to commit….but…..
Tony emerged from the suite a new man. Ziva had fallen asleep so Tony had decided to take his little boy out to show his friends. "Oh, Tony he's perfect. Can please hold him? Please?" Abby shrieked. "Sure. Just don't wake him up!" Tony said in a faux-threatening tone. He handed the baby over to Abby gently. "What's his name? details Dinozzo!" chirped Ducky. "He's name is Noah Anthony David Dinozzo" Tony said proudly. Everyone did their best "awww". "And how much did he weigh?" Abby asked. "Err…9lb 5 oz" Tony said back. "He he, a big-little guy, just like his dad" Abby said, handing the baby boy to McGee. Tony looked at McGee sincerely. "McGee, I…" "Don't worry about it Tony. It's OK" McGee replied now holding the baby. Tony, humbled, nodded. "I think I'm gonna go check on my fiancé" Tony said walking towards the door. "YOU'RE ENGAGED?" Abby asked, realizing her voice was a little too loud. "Yeah, she just doesn't know it yet." Tony said smugly walking into the room.

3 years later.

"Noah, get off the damn desk and sit on the floor!" Ziva screamed at the small, dark haired, dark eyed boy. "Is that the kind of example you want to set for little Max?" Ziva asked, pointed at the light brown haired boy Abby was cradling in her arms. Abby chuckled, laughing at Noah's disobedience. Finally, Noah sat down and being drawing in his book. "God, ya think you can handle that one as well as the one you're expecting?" Ziva nodded. "Of course, but this ones a girl ...Shouldn't be too hard. right?" Ziva said not really expecting an answer. "Tony doesn't know it's a girl, does he?" "Nope. And he doesn't wanna know, again." Ziva replied as Tony was walking in the room. "No that's right, as long as it's healthy and attractive." Ziva then hit Tony in the ribs. "Tony!" She said as Abby watched on, laughing. He then smiled at Ziva then he kissed her. As soon as they had finished, he tried to change the topic. "So, Abs, when are you and Probie getting hitched?". "I'm not sure…we haven't set a date yet, Dinozzo" McGee said as he walked into the room. "I hope it is as nice as yours was" Abby added. Tony and Ziva both looked at eachother. "It was great, wasn't it Tony?" Ziva asked. "It sure was" Tony replied back. "But the honeymoon was better…" "TONY!!" They all yelled.
FIN

So…what did yous think?? Remember reviews and feedback are encouraged..positive or negative.
Chapter End Notes:
With the exception of some characters..(I can’t write who they are now. now can I!) I do not own them nor the show. This story is just for some simple closure since there is a severe lack of Ziva stories! Reviews are encouraged