- Text Size +
Ziva emerges from the bathroom with a green tinge in her skin. "I'm fine Tony..it must have been the fish" she lied. "The fish? C'mon Ziva…even I can lie better…now what is the matter with you? And why were you in such a rush to leave?" Tony asked firmly. Ziva picks up her newly found pants and puts them on. "You know what? I don't have to answer to you…if I say it was the fish IT WAS THE GODDAMN FISH!" Tony sits down on his bed surprised by the outburst. "Besides…I have places to be" She slams the door after finishing the sentence. Tony sits there, still shocked. "Places to be at 4?" he thinks to himself.

Ziva walks into her apartment still looking quite green. She knew what it was that was making her sick (in fact, by now I think we all do!) so she pulls out a pregnancy test and reads the box. "Better make sure" she mumbles. She takes the test and waits the agonizing 5 minutes. "Oh, boob" She says collapsing onto the floor…just because of the revelation. "What will I do?"

At the office, Gibbs walks in to see Ziva already at work her desk. "Officer David…" before he can finish, she cuts him off. "I have a ton of paperwork to catch up on..i thought I would get in early. "Actually what I was going to say was you look terrible" "Why thank you Gibbs, every woman loves to be told that..but I am not going home. "Fair enough, hey, would you take this down to Abs? she's been here all night?" "Sure" Ziva says as she takes the oversized Caff-pow.

"Whoa…err nice skin tone, David" The goth forensic scientist teases. "I've heard it already, Abby" Ziva snips back. "Umm ok…so….how was your night with to-ny" Abby sings. " It was fine, thank you. Here, Gibbs told me to give this to you." Ziva says handing her the drink. "So what did you get up to last night, or shall I say this morning?" Abby questions. "I don't really want to talk about it" Ziva says drably. Abby studies her facial expressions and smiles triumphantly. "Oh my God, how far along are you??" Abby says excitedly. "What…what are you talking about?" Ziva says trying to play dumb. "David, I am a scientist I know these things!. Ziva suddenly begins to cry and Abby hugs her. "What am I going to do? Everything is so wonderful..I don't want to ruin things..especially for Tony. "Hey…Tony is a decent guy. Sure he acts like a baby sometimes. But he will stick with you. Now, when is your first doctors appointment?" Abby asks. "I don't know…I only found out today..well I had guessed it but today was when it was confirmed". "Well make an appointment, David!! I will come with you" Abby says happily. "Thanks, Abs. You're a real Gal" Ziva says. "Pal?" Abby asks. "Whatever" Ziva mumbles…smiling at her stupidity.
Chapter End Notes:
With the exception of some characters..(I can’t write who they are now. now can I!) I do not own them nor the show. This story is just for some simple closure since there is a severe lack of Ziva stories! Reviews are encouraged