- Text Size +
Tony walks into the office at around 7 obviously still shocked from Ziva. "What's the matter, Tony? You look like you've seen a ghost. Tony slams his bag down and sits at his desk. "You know McGee, I just don't understand women". McGee seeing how distressed Tony is, decides not to make a smart comment. "Why?" is all he manages to ask. "Oh, just Ziva…threw a hissy. A major hissy this morning. "Yeah, she's down in the lab with Abby. She doesn't look so good" Tony comments. "I know. She was really sick this morning. I'm worried" McGee stands with a surprised expression shocked at Tony's ability to show sympathy. He was about to talk when Gibbs streams straight past him. "McGee,get the car, were going to see Petty Officer Fergus' wife" is all he says whilst getting his gun.. "On it Boss, but shouldn't some get Ziva?" McGee says. "And what about me Boss" Tony asks. "Tony, you are to accompany Officer David on her mission today, understand?" Tony nods and heads down to the lab.
"What's going on Boss?" McGee asks Gibbs. "Agent Dinozzo knocked Ziva up" Gibbs says smiling uncharacteristically. "Wha…what?? Officer David?" McGee asks. "As far as we know..just the one" Gibbs says walking away with McGee tailing him closely.

Tony goes down to the lab to see Abby and Ziva headed towards the parking lot. "Hey ladies..mind if I tag along?" Abby nods leaving a bewildered Ziva. "What's going on? How does he know?" Ziva asks. "Know what?" Asks back. "Well, Tony, I am driving you to the hospital so you can join Ziva with her appointment." Abby says plainly arriving at the car. "For what?" Tony asks. "Tony…I'm pregnant. I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner..and I am sorry for my behavior this morning. But please stay Tony. Please come with me" Ziva says crying. Abby is just in the car listening to music to give the two privacy. "Tony, Say something" Ziva begs. Tony stands there semi shocked but then eventually talks. "I…don't know what to say. This is amazing" Tony says happily. "So..you really are OK with this?" Ziva asks smiling for the first time that day. Tony didn't answer, and just grabbed Ziva and kissed her. Abby was in the car watching and smiling.

They soon arrived at the hospital and Tony and Ziva get out of the car. "You're not coming ,Abs?" Ziva asks. "Nah, maybe next time" is all she says before driving off. "You ready?" She asks him. He then grabs her hand an answers "Yes."

They go into the doctors office and sit down in front of the doctor. "Hi, I am Dr. Aves but you can just call me Julia" the doctor politely says. "Now I am just going to run a few test. That shouldn't take very long. The couple nod as the doctor takes some of Ziva's blood. "O.K so we'll just go over to do the ultra sound. Follow me please". They all walk over and Ziva is instructed to lie down and lift the bottom of her shirt up. The doctor puts the gel on Ziva's still flat abdomen and then starts the scan. "See, theres the baby's heartbeat" is the first thing she says whilst pointing at the screen. "Wow..how big is it? And how pregnant am I??. The doctor chuckles and replies "your baby is about 3cm big since you are 8 weeks pregnant". "8 weeks? That long?" Tony asked. Ziva just looked back at the screen, pretending not to here Tony's question. "Would you like photos?" Julia asked. "Yes,please" they both replied in unison. A couple of minutes later, Tony and Ziva were leaving the building, raving about what they had just seen.

Tony couldn't stop staring at the photograph. "Our baby, that's our baby!" he said many times. Ziva looked up. "Tony, when we are able to, do you want to know what the baby is?". "No. I mean..if you want to that's fine…but I would like a complete surprise" Tony said. Ziva smiled as they wlked hand in hand into Abbys car.
Chapter End Notes:
With the exception of some characters..(I can’t write who they are now. now can I!) I do not own them nor the show. This story is just for some simple closure since there is a severe lack of Ziva stories! Reviews are encouraged