- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
: Ziva and Tony have been dating for months with everything going swimmingly. The whole crew knows, and thinks it is great. Abby and Ziva are almost the best of friends. Tony and Ziva are ready to commit….but…..
The three agents walked back into there office with McGee already starting with questions. Abby happily answered them all whilst walking him down to her lab. "Abs, gonna need those samples before 2" Gibbs called out. "On it, Boss" she yelled back. Gibbs sat Ziva and Tony down. "Listen, I know you too are somewhat of an item and that Ziva is pregnant" Gibbs said as Tony and Ziva looked at each other nervously. "And obviously I know being pregnant will affect your work. How are you feeling?" Gibbs asked. Ziva and Tony, both a little shocked, once again, looked at each other before Ziva replied back "I am fine,". "Good. Dinozzo, were heading out again. Go get McGee. And Ziva, you've got that paperwork to get to." "But Gibbs, I feel better!" Ziva protested like a little kid. "No buts, your pregnant now so get used to the paperwork." Ziva slumped back into her chair. "Bye sweetie" Tony said kissing Ziva on the forhead and leaving. Ziva sighed pulling out some sheets.

Down in the lab, Abby was raving on about babies. "Oh McGee, they will have a cute baby..only 7 more months to go!". "Yeah, it's pretty great,ey?" McGee said fiddling with the computer. "Listen Abs, can we talk?" Abby looked up almost shattered. "McGee, first rule of relationships..never start a sentence with can we talk! Oh my god, are we breaking up?" Abby said, almost in tears. "No, no! I'm sorry! Dumb choice of words" McGee replied smacking his head. Abby sighed, smiling afterwards. "No ..its just, well with Ziva and Tony.." "OH My God, you wanna have a baby? Oh McGee! I was thinking the same thing!" they both smiled and then hugged. "I love you Abigail Sciuto." McGee said. "And I wanna make babies with you, McGee" Abby replied. The both had started to kiss when Tony arrived at the door.
"Err, sorry to interrupt" Tony said uncomfortably. "Oh Tony, that's err…that's…" McGee stammered. "It's OK, probie" Is what ?Tony replied. "We need to go. There are some more leads to the Fergus case we need to follow up". "Ok, be right up" McGee said with Tony leaving. "So, it's decided?" Abby asked. "Yes it is..we gonna try for a baby!" McGee said happily.
Chapter End Notes:
With the exception of some characters..(I can’t write who they are now. now can I!) I do not own them nor the show. This story is just for some simple closure since there is a severe lack of Ziva stories! Reviews are encouraged