- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Ziva and Tony have been dating for months with everything going swimmingly. The whole crew knows, and thinks it is great. Abby and Ziva are almost the best of friends. Tony and Ziva are ready to commit….but…..
( 2 months later, Tony and Ziva are now living together)

Ziva is sitting on her couch, waiting for Abby to take her to the hospital for her next ultrasound when there is a knock on the door. "David, get your ironically small ass out here!" Abby says, not hiding her excited. "Coming" Ziva called back, looking down at her ass, contently. She gives herself a happy smile then moves out the door.

"I'm so happy for you! I can't wait…I bet it's a boy!" Abby says, talking to fast. "Why so?" Ziva askes. "Well, it's a longer process in creating a girl, and lets face it, since Dinozzo is one of the laziest people I know, he probably chose the easy way!". Ziva chuckled at the comment as they arrived at the hospital.

"OK miss David, you know the drill" Dr. Aves told Ziva. Ziva climbed up onto the bed and lifted up her top, revealing a slightly swollen stomach. "Yes, Everything is going perfectly. Would you like to know the sex?" Julia said. "Yes, YES!!" Abby said excitedly. "Yes, please, doctor" Ziva said, looking over at Abby. "Well, you are expecting a healthy baby boy" The Dr. said. "I knew it!" Abby screamed. Ziva just laid there, happy that everything was going OK. "Here are some more photos" Julia said, handing Ziva the 3D images of her son. "Thank you" Ziva said, taking the photos and leaving.

"Wow, this is so cool" Abby said. "I know..it is amazing. I just wish Tony could have been here" Ziva said, sounding slightly disappointed. "I know, sweetie. But Gibbs said it was extremely important that he had to go today."Abby said, putting her arm around Ziva. "Yeah. Oh well. At least everything is T.K.O" Abby giggled. "A.O.K?" "Yes, well you know what I mean!" Ziva said.

Later that night, Ziva was preparing dinner when Tony walked with the door. "Hey, sugar pie" Tony said wrapping his arms around her expanding stomach. "Hey, salty loins" Ziva replied back in all seriousness. Tony laughed, but didn't mention to her how wrong her ‘compliment' was. "How did it all go today? I am so sorry I couldn't be there" Tony said. "Oh , that's fine, There are some photos on the table. It was amazing, Tony. We have a healthy baby.." Ziva said. "Uh. Uh, don't wanna here the end" Tony said, mockingly covering his ears. "Of course I wasn't gonna say anything!" Ziva said. "But I was thinking today. What names do you like?". "Oh, I hadn't thought about that yet" he said. "Well, there is still plenty of time. But I was thinking..ok now please I don't know how you will react.." Ziva started "Why? Too what?" Tony said. "Well, maybe if we have a girl, one of her names could be Caitlin" Ziva said..unsure of what she would hear from Tony. "Because I know how much she meant to you.." Ziva started but was cut off by Tony's lips on hers. "Thank you." Is all he said before going to take a shower. Ziva was happy with this, but also a little down that she had gotten his hopes up for a daughter named Kate. "Oh,well, little one, I have no doubt he will love you just as much" she said rubbing her stomach.
Chapter End Notes:
With the exception of some characters..(I can’t write who they are now. now can I!) I do not own them nor the show. This story is just for some simple closure since there is a severe lack of Ziva stories! Reviews are encouraged