- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Ziva and Tony have been dating for months with everything going swimmingly. The whole crew knows, and thinks it is great. Abby and Ziva are almost the best of friends. Tony and Ziva are ready to commit….but…..
(5 months later,the Fergus case still hasn't been solved. But more importantly, Ziva and Tony are still together as are Abby and McGee)

Ziva sat down on the stool in Abby's lab, uncomfortably. "Damn, STUPID CHAIR!" she yelled before breaking down into sobs. "Why ant I just find one that's comfortable?" she cried as Abby hugged her. "Oh, don't worry sweetie. McGee will go get you a nice chair" Abby said, consoling the sobbing woman. "Thanks, Abby" Ziva said wiping the tears from her eyes. McGee returned soon later, with a bigger chair for the 8 months pregnant beauty. "WHAT DO YOU CALL THIS? THIS CHAIR IS FOR HIPPO'S! AM I A HIPPO, PROBIE?" Ziva screamed. McGee nervously apologized and pulled Abby out of the room for a moment. "Whoa…moodswing! But why does she hate me and not you?" He said. "I HEARD THAT, BUTTHEAD!" Ziva yelled. McGee sighed, then pulled Abby into the elevator. "Have you seen Tony today?" he asked. "No, why? I thought he was with you" Abby asked before the elevator doors opened. Ziva was now standing in front of them. "Who's missing?" she asked. "Oh, just a client, Ziva. Don't worry about it." McGee cleverly lied. Ziva went and sat back down. "Abs, you look after her. I'm going to go find Tony". Abby nodded, then kissed McGee and left.

"McGee, where's Dinozzo?" Gibbs asked walking to his desk. "I..err. We don't know boss." "Well find him. Were out of her at 3 ..got a new lead on the scumbag that killed Fergus. I'm err going to lunch" Gibbs said then left. McGee thought Gibbs was up to something, but then shook his head. "Where are you Tony?". McGee was walking out to his car, when he spotted Tony sitting on a bench near the road outside the NCIS building. "Tony, where the hell have you been?" "Relax probie, just needed some time to clear my head. I'll be in soon" McGee nodded then went back inside to tell Abby that he had found Tony.

Tony sat there a little longer and said to himself "Oh Kate, what do I do?"
Chapter End Notes:
With the exception of some characters..(I can’t write who they are now. now can I!) I do not own them nor the show. This story is just for some simple closure since there is a severe lack of Ziva stories! Reviews are encouraged