- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Ziva and Tony have been dating for months with everything going swimmingly. The whole crew knows, and thinks it is great. Abby and Ziva are almost the best of friends. Tony and Ziva are ready to commit….but
(Just over a month later…Ziva is nearly ready to pop!)

Ziva was lying down on the couch, watching re-runs of Alias. "Stupid girl, anyone could see that is not how you….Tony, you're home!". Tony barely looked up at her, but said hello as politely as he could. He then went to take a shower, leaving a curious Ziva.

"Honey, I'm going out. I should be back around 11 maybe" Tony said, kissing Ziva on the forehead. "Ok" Ziva said.

She slowly grew bored of the Alias marathon that was on T.V. She then started thinking about Tony. She had become worried about him lately and was worried that he was going to bail on her and there baby. So she picked up the phone and called Abby. "Sure, I'll be right over" Abby said, hearing the sad tone in Ziva's voice.

A little while later, the two women were sitting on the couch talking. "Abby, I don't know what's happening. I mean, one minute Tony is so happy with everything. but just lately…"Ziva then started crying. "Oh, Z, it will be ok. The hugeness of what's happening has probably just sunk in." Ziva nodded, still sobbing. "I'm really sorry Z, I gotta go, McGee and I were..um yeah!" Ziva smiled at Abby as they said there goodbye's. As Ziva closed the door, she looked at her watch. "12:30" She said disappointedly then she headed of to bed.

It was about 3 am when Tony stumbled in. He had been at a club the whole night and now he was rotten drunk. He was all over the place recently, but did not want his friends to know what going on inside his mind.

He got into bed, and looked over at his heavily pregnant girlfriend. He rolled over, not facing her trying to sleep..when a bright white glow appeared at the foot of the bed.
Chapter End Notes:
With the exception of some characters..(I can’t write who they are now. now can I!) I do not own them nor the show. This story is just for some simple closure since there is a severe lack of Ziva stories! Reviews are encouraged