- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
: Ziva and Tony have been dating for months with everything going swimmingly. The whole crew knows, and thinks it is great. Abby and Ziva are almost the best of friends. Tony and Ziva are ready to commit….but…..
"Kate?" Tony asked. No answer. "God I really shouldn't ha…." Just as he was about to go to sleep he heard Kate's voice. "Drunk that much? God, you are such a loser" she said. Tony rolled over to see the woman he used to love surrounded by white lights. "K..Kate..wha?" he stammered. "Duh, idiot. You really shouldn't have had that many drinks. You are a mess". "Why are you here?" "Wow, stupid too. I'm here to help you, Dinozzo" she said back. "Help. with what?" Tony said almost angrily. "You know very well what, Dinozzo. Don't play dumb. You're not over me. And she knows" she said, pointing at Ziva.

"It's not that, Kate. It's just…". "I know Tony, when we were together; we were going to have a baby. I was there too, you know" Tony nodded. "And, you don't think you will be able to cope because of the painful memories it will bring up" She pointed out. Tony nodded once again. "I. just miss you so much, Kate" he said, almost breaking down. "I know Tony. What we had was special, but that's the past. Ziva is your present." She said calmly. Tony looked over at Ziva thinking at how bad he had acted towards her recently, only just now feeling extremely guilty.

"It's not fair on her, Tony" Kate said. "I know, I just don't think I am ready. I mean, Kate, Our baby is due in 3 days!" he said. "Pfft, your baby is a Dinozzo. And dinozzo's are lazy. It wont be born for another 2 weeks!" She said. "Oh ,you know what I am having?" Tony asked. "Of course I do. And of course I am not going to tell you!" Tony smiled. "But you have to be ready, Dinozzo, for her, and your baby" What Kate was saying stuck straight into hid mind. He was ready to change. "Thanks Kate" he said. "It OK Tony, just don't bail." Is the last thing Kate said before leaving.

Tony sat there for at least an hour reflecting on his little experience when Ziva rolled over. "Hey stranger" she said groggily before laying back down to sleep. Tony then rolled behind her, putting his arm under her hugging her. Ziva could somehow tell Tony was back to his old self again.
Chapter End Notes:
With the exception of some characters..(I can’t write who they are now. now can I!) I do not own them nor the show. This story is just for some simple closure since there is a severe lack of Ziva stories! Reviews are encouraged