- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Ziva and Tony have been dating for months with everything going swimmingly. The whole crew knows, and thinks it is great. Abby and Ziva are almost the best of friends. Tony and Ziva are ready to commit….but…..
Ziva was now nearly 2 weeks overdue. "Come out!" She yelled down at her giant stomach. Everyone in the office just laughed, including an unusually giddy Gibbs. "I'm serious, Tony. Being pregnant sucks." "Oh, it's not that bad" Abby said, coming up behind her. Everyone except Abby and McGee were shocked. "Whoa…when??" was the main question. "I am 3months pregnant" Is all she said before kissing McGee. Everyone was all smiles, including Ducky who had just joined the group gathering. "Now, I'm sorry to spoil the mood ,dear Jethro, but I'm afraid the test were inconclusive" Ducky backed away before feeling the wrath of Gibbs. "That's OK duck. You did your best" Said Gibbs before walking away towards Director Sheppard. Everyone looked at one another, finally realizing the cause of Gibbs' uncharacteristic constant mood.

Abby looked up at the clock reading the 5pm up there. "Well, I have stomach contents to go empty. Stupid morning sickness doesn't actually come in the morning at all for me". Everyone smiled as Abby and McGee left. "Yeah sweetie, I gotta go to" Said Tony. I'll see you back here later, OK?" Ziva nodded and then they kissed each other.

Ziva sat there with nothing to do at all. 20 minutes had passed since everyone had left when McGee came up to his desk. "McGee, I'm bored. I'm gonna go for a walk. Please tell Tony for me, OK" "Ok, sure" McGee said not really absorbing what Ziva had just said. 5 minutes later he just realized what she'd said. "Oh god, Idiot!" He said smacking his head. "Who lets an overly pregnant women go walking alone" He got up straight away and left to go find Ziva.

Ziva had found a secluded track leading towards a nice lake. "Oh, this is lovely" she thought then suddenly clutching her stomach. "My. Aren't we jumpy today?" she said looking down at her stomach. She took another couple of steps before falling to the ground, keeling over in pain. "Oh GOD" she screamed. "TONY!"

Just as he was about to get into his car, McGee heard this and immediately thought it was Ziva. He tried calling her cell phone before he remembered that she didn't have one because she was oblivious to technology. McGee was about to get in his car when he just remembered that there was a lake nearby that he knew Ziva had heard of. He got in his car and zoomed off.

Tony, Gibbs and Abby all walked up to the general work area. "Where's Ziva? Tony asked. "I have no idea, Dinozzo" Gibbs said. "Gone to find Ziva who went for walk. Sorry Tony" Abby finished reading a small piece of paper on McGee's desk. Tony immediately panicked. "I'll kill him!"
Chapter End Notes:
With the exception of some characters..(I can’t write who they are now. now can I!) I do not own them nor the show. This story is just for some simple closure since there is a severe lack of Ziva stories! Reviews are encouraged