- Text Size +
Story Notes:
This ff is probably the one i've enjoyed writing the most. I have been to camp recently and thought it would be funny if ncis went camping. I apolize if the chapters are very long at times :) Pleas elet me know what you think.
Author's Chapter Notes:
Director Jenny Sheperd has ordered the team to go camping for a few days. This chapter is about the car trip.
‘Why are we doing this again?' Cate asked Gibbs.
‘Because Jenny reckons she knows what's good for us'
‘And why is it that Ziva gets to stay at the office?' Tony asked.
‘Because Jenny told her to' Gibbs sighed in annoyance,
‘And why …' McGee started.
‘Okay … enough questions. We're going camping for a few days because Jenny thought that it would so us good to get away from the office for awhile and spend some time with one another. I know it's weird that we're being driven there in a limo … but Jenny claims it's better one transport than a few' Gibbs growled.
Silence. Then after 5 minutes…
‘I spy with my little eye, something … green' Tony said.
‘Oh goody, a game' Abby smiled and looked around. ‘ Um … um … um … the colour of McGee's face while he's looking around for something to puke in?' Abby giggled and McGee frowned at her. She smiled back.
‘Yes. Your turn Abby' Tony said.
‘Okay … I spy with my little eye, something … blue' She said.
Tony still hadn't got it after about 20 minutes. Cate and McGee had joined in but no luck.
‘Hang on' Tony said. He knew Abby … so Tony looked at Gibbs because it'll be the last place anyone looked. ‘ Gibbs's eyes?' Tony asked. Gibbs looked up form his half asleep gaze.
‘Yep!' Abby cheered.
‘You turn' McGee said (who was starting to enjoy himself now).
‘Um … I spy with my little eye, something … red' Tony grinned.
‘You gonna join in Jimmy?' Abby asked.
‘No thanks … I think it's safer to just watch' Jimmy said.
Everyone was in the back seat of the limo. Gibbs, Tony and Cate were sitting on the right side and Jimmy, Abby and McGee were sitting on the left site. Ducky was in the front seat telling stories to their driver Max.
After ages, no one had found what Tony had claimed to be red.
‘Give up?' Tony asked Abby (everyone else had given up already).
‘Oh fine … I give up … what is it Tony?' Abby sighed.
‘Cate's bra' Tony grinned.
Cate was nearly asleep. Her eye snapped open and realized what Tony just said.
‘Yeowch!!' Tony yelped as cate pinched his leg and Gibbs slapped his head … hard.
Silence.
‘I need to pee!' Abby said suddenly.
Still no one said anything. Abby thought the driver couldn't hear her.
‘I SAID I NEED TO PEE!!' Abby screamed.
‘Okay miss … you'll have to wait … about ten minutes' Max said and Ducky chuckled.
‘Ten minutes? I can't wait ten minutes … I have to pee NOW!' She yelled.
‘Abby …' Gibbs warned.
‘Hmph' Abby crossed her arms and tried to wait.
‘How long has it been Tony?' Abby asked (Tony was wearing a watch).
‘One minute' He replied.
‘Now how long?' Abby asked again.
‘Still one minute' Tony replied.
‘And now?''
‘Abby! Can you please stop it!' Tony said loudly and Gibbs slapped him.
‘What did I do?' Tony complained and pointed at Abby as she was being annoying too.
Gibbs shrugged.
After about twenty minutes…
‘Here … we've found a place miss Scutio' Max announced and stopped the car.
Abby climbed over McGee and jumped out of the car.
‘Ow …' McGee mumbled.
Abby came back.
‘That was quick' Tony said.
‘Yeah well us females don't stand there for awhile to enjoy ourselves' Abby smiled to Tony (who shut up instantly).
‘So true' Cate yawned.
The car was on the road again.
‘How much further is it?' Jimmy asked.
‘Still few hours to go' Max replied. Everyone was surprised that Jimmy said something. He'd been so quiet most of the way, that they'd almost forge about him.
‘Well I'm gonna have a sleep … we did get up at 5am' Cate yawned and rested her head on Tony's shoulder and tried to sleep.
‘You know what I like about limos?' Abby asked.
‘They're black?' Gibbs asked.
‘No' Abby replied.
‘They play your music?' Jimmy asked.
‘Nope' Abby replied.
‘You can bring more people with you?' McGee asked.
‘No' Abby replied with a small cheeky smile.
Tony grinned … he knew what she was thinking.
‘I agree with you Abby' He said.
‘What's the reason? Jimmy asked.
‘There's more room for sex … other cars are too cramped and some cars are just plain uncomfortable … limos are excellent' She replied. McGee felt uncomfortable, seeing she'd said that while looking at him.
‘You've tried it?' Tony asked in surprise and interest.
‘In a limo? Yeah … a few times'
Jimmy and McGee were becoming nervous with Abby talking about how she'd had sex with this guy and that. Tony also mention some or a lot of females he'd been with in a limo.
After about ten minutes, Gibbs began to wind the window down as fast as he could.



Cate opened her eyes and looked around. Abby, McGee and Jimmy were playing fish. Gibbs was staring out the window … lost in thought. Tony was sleeping like baby. Cate usually only seen Tony asleep when they had to spend the night at ncis because of a case. He was usually snoring during those times. But he looked cute this time. She saw a strand of hair fell over his closed eye. She had the urge to move it so she could see his eyes (even if they were closed, she could still remember their colour). Cate glanced at Gibbs. He was starring out the window and paying no attention to anyone. Abby, jimmy and McGee were still playing fish (Abby originally wanted to play strip poker, but Gibbs disallowed it).
Cate reached up and moved the strand of hair from Tony's face. She noticed how close she actually was to his face. Tony really was charming (not that she'd ever admit it) and she sometimes wondered about the possibilities for them … but she knew it could never happen and even if it could … it's Tony … the skirt chaser … She noticed how he peaceful and relaxed he looked, just laying there. What Cate didn't notice was that Abby was watching her in surprise. Abby had assumed that those two had something going on that neither of them would ever say to anyone … but now she was more convinced. Abby had and idea on how to confirm her theory … but it'll need careful planning. If Gibbs finds out … well, she will miss her Caf-Pow on camp … permanently would probably kill her.




Max had told them that they'll be there soon. Tony was awake again. The only person asleep now was Jimmy and Ducky. Tony was looking past Cate and out her window.
‘Tree … tree … tree … tree … tree … tr…'
‘Tony! Quit it' Cate said.
‘Fine Cate'
‘Thankyou' cate sighed.
‘Cloud … cloud … cloud … no cloud … cloud … cl …'
‘Tony!!' Cate yelled.
‘We're here' Max announced.
‘Thankyou!' Cate yelled and was the first one out of the limo, followed by Abby, McGee (Abby had climbed over him again) Tony and Gibbs.
‘Wake palmer' Gibbs told Abby.
‘JIMMY!' Abby screamed. Jimmy leaped off his seat in fright and fell onto the floor.
‘He's awake' Abby said as Ducky and Max got out of the Limo. (Max would be staying with them as well).
‘So … we're here' McGee said and looked around.
‘Yes we are … Time to set up' Gibbs said.
Everyone groaned at the thought of all that had to be done, all the rules that had to be followed and all the games yet to be played …
Chapter End Notes:
This ff is probably the one i've enjoyed writing the most. I have been to camp recently and thought it would be funny if ncis went camping. I apolize if the chapters are very long at times :)
Pleas elet me know what you think.