- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
They can't get to sleep ...

They decide to play a game ... a game the some of them are going to regret agreeing to play ...
Abby rolled back over after about 20 minutes of waiting. She was right. Tony wasn't asleep. What she didn't expect though, was that he wasn't even in bed … in fact he wasn't even in the cabin … and the bathroom light was off. Abby quietly got out of bed and crept outside.
‘Where are you going?' McGee whispered.
She gestured for her to follow. He did quietly.
Once outside (McGee had brought his torch out with him), they were able to talk.
‘What's wrong Abby?' McGee asked nervously looking in every direction.
‘Tony's not there' She whispered.
They looked a bit more … then they saw him. Tony was sitting behind the fire (that's why they didn't see him before). They went over to him. He looked up at them as they approached.
‘Hey … I couldn't sleep' Tony said.
‘Same' Abby nodded and sat next to him.
‘I was woken up a few minutes ago' McGee said.
‘It wasn't me … I was barely there for a minute or two' Tony said.
‘Not me' Abby said.
‘I know … it was Cate' McGee said.
‘What was she doing?' Tony asked curiously.
‘Writing in a book. It looked like a diar …'
‘So, what were you planning on doing out here Tony?' Abby cut in. Tony was suspicious, but Abby and McGee were here now, maybe this night won't be wasted after all.
‘Wanna play truth or dare?' Tony challenged.
‘Oh my god, why didn't think of this earlier …' Abby asked happily.



Cate had only fallen asleep only a minute or so ago when Abby came running in screaming and yelling.
"Thud!!" Jimmy fell straight onto the floor. Cate sat upright in a flash.
‘Are you awake? Are you awake? Are you awake?' Abby yelled excitingly.
‘Owww …' Jimmy got up.
‘We are now Abby … what's wrong?' Cate asked.
‘We wanted to know if you're awake so we can all play truth or dare around the campfire' Abby explained.
Jimmy got back into bed.
‘I guess so … it'll take me ages to get back to sleep' Cate got out of bed and walked out of the cabin. Jimmy closed his eyes to go back to sleep. Abby went over to him.
‘Aren't you going to join us Jimmy?' Abby asked.
‘No … tired' Jimmy grumbled.
‘You're boring' Abby sighed. ‘Come on Jimmy … what is there to lose?'
‘Um … sleep … among other things' Jimmy replied.
‘Well okay then … I mean if you want to stay in here and sleep … that's fine … I mean it is a lovely place here … just like Ducky said. Well have a good sleep … it'll be quiet seeing you'll be all alone' Abby smiled.
‘Wait! I'll coming too!' Jimmy leapt out of bed and got a torch.
Abby went to one of her bags and got out an empty bottle.
‘Okay … let's go then' She said and they went to join the others.




Around and around and around and around went the bottle. It came to a stop at Tony.
‘Truth or Dare?' Abby asked him.
‘Truth' Tony replied.
‘Do you really fall in love with all the women you've dated?' McGee asked him.
‘I think I do … but there's only one unforgettable person'
The bottle spun and stopped at Abby.
‘Dare' She answered.
‘Run into Gibbs's cabin and scream' Tony said.
Abby got up and ran towards Cabin 2. They saw her go into the cabin and her screaming could be heard. There were thuds and yells. She came back out giggling.
‘Gibbs fell out of bed' Abby laughed.
‘I can't believe you just did that' Cate giggled as well.
The bottle spun and stopped at Tony again.
‘Truth' He said.
‘Are there as many women as you claim there to be?' Abby asked.
‘Um … yes' Tony answered.
The bottle spun and stopped at Cate.
‘Truth' She said.
‘Do you have PMS?' Tony asked.
‘No' She answered angrily.
The bottle spun and stopped at McGee.
‘Truth' He said.
‘Do you look up to Tony in any way?' Jimmy asked.
‘Yes' McGee mumbled and Tony looked surprised.
The bottle spun and stopped at Cate again.
‘Truth' She said.
‘Have you ever seen one of your ncis co-worker naked?' Abby asked.
‘Yes' Cate replied. Everyone (but Tony) looked at her in surprise.
The bottle spun and stopped at Tony.
‘Truth'
‘Would you ever date a co-worker if it was allowed?' Jimmy asked.
‘Sure' Tony answered.
The bottle spun and stopped at Abby.
‘Do you date certain people just to make McGee jealous?' Tony asked.
McGee looked at her in surprise as she nodded ‘Yes' She said.
Gibbs was annoyed with the chitchat going on outside. He decided to send them to bed, but they seemed to be happy. He peaked out and watched as the bottle stopped at Cate.
‘I'll try something new … dare' Cate replied. Tony grinned.
‘I dare you to pash Tony … tongue and all' Abby sneered evilly.
Cate didn't know what to do or say. Tony turned to face her with his arms open wide and he grinned.
‘I wish I'd stayed in my bed' Cate grumbled.
‘Aw come on … I'm not a bad kisser' Tony grinned teasingly.
‘So … You're going to do it Cate? Will you do it? Will you? Will you?' Abby asked.
‘Fine' Cate sighed and leaned forward.
What an opportunity, Cate thought. She felt her lips touch Tony's and then their tongues. She put her hand behind his head and she felt his hand on her cheek. She'd never thought this moment to be possible, but she wasn't complaining. Tony wasn't joking about not being a bad kisser. He was a hell of a good one.


Wow. That's all that came to Tony's mind. He's never felt like this before. Not the kissing … he got plenty of that … but the fact that this was Cate that he was kissing … made the situation a little more different and somehow more meaningful.



Abby was surprised. They were will pashing one another. Surly they would've stopped by now …
‘You know … I think it's time you all went to bed' Gibbs said from behind Abby.
‘Ouch!' Tony yelped as cate bit his tongue in surprise. They parted and looked at Gibbs in fear.
‘Bed!' He yelled.
They all got up and ran to their cabin.




They were all back under their nice and soft blankets. Abby, Jimmy and McGee were fast asleep. Cate finished writing in her book that Abby didn't want anyone to recognize as a diary. Cate put it under her pillow and rolled over to sleep.
After this night's event … Tony was really starting to like this camp after all …
Chapter End Notes:
This ff is probably the one i've enjoyed writing the most. I have been to camp recently and thought it would be funny if ncis went camping. I apolize if the chapters are very long at times :)
Please let me know what you think.