- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
One of the 3 guys are exposed ...

And something goes on between cate and tony. Tony comes into realisation of the truth ...
7pm …

‘I think we should all get ready for bed now' Gibbs suggested.
‘But Gibbs … Cate … Tony …' Abby said.
‘They'll turn up … now go have your showers'
‘Wait! Is that them?' Ziva pointed to the trees.
Sure enough, Tony and Cate were walking towards them. Tony had some blood on his legs.
‘What happened?' Abby asked in worry.
‘Well … Ziva isn't going to be sleeping tonight … I swear those brown snaked have in for us' Tony started to say.
‘And then we got lost … as we were following Tony's directions' Cate added.
‘We weren't lost … just location unknown' Tony said defensively.
‘Sure …' Cate rolled her eyes.
Abby smiled to Cate. ‘We all have to have our showers now.
Cate looked at Ziva. ‘You know Abby … what you said about increasing numbers?'
Abby and Cate smiled at Ziva.
Tony gulped and dashed for the cabin, McGee and Jimmy ran after him.
‘We're in big trouble' Tony said as he entered the cabin.
‘What do we do?' Jimmy asked.
‘I don't know … we'll just have to have two guards' Tony said hopefully.
‘Then let's hurry up' McGee said as he heard the girls on there way over.
‘Okay … same order … let's do what McGee said … hurry' Tony said.
Jimmy grabbed his stuff and ran to the showers while McGee and Tony stood guard.
The girls came in.
Abby and Cate had filled Ziva in with what was going on.
‘So whom are we aiming for?' She whispered to Cate and Abby.
‘Huh?' Abby asked.
‘Well if you're aiming for all of them … we've got no chance … who's the main target?'
Cate and Abby looked at each other.
‘Um … I've seen Tony' Cate said.
‘Ah … yeah … I've ah …' Abby stumbled.
‘McGee?' Cate guessed.
Abby nodded.
‘So Jimmy is the target?' Ziva asked.
Cate nodded and looked over to the boys.
Ziva got up and went over to them.
‘Hey guys' She smiled brightly as Cate and Abby watched.
‘Goodbye' Tony said to her.
‘You might want to move away from the door' Ziva said.
‘Give us one good reason to' McGee said bravely.
‘Well … if you want to get bitten … by all means … stay there' Ziva shrugged and turned to walk away.
‘What?' Tony and McGee leaped away from the door (assuming there was a snake there).
‘Thanks' Ziva said as she went into the bathroom and quietly shut the door behind her.
‘Oh crap' Tony said.
Cate and Abby came over to listen for yells. Nothing.
Jimmy was nearly done. He knew that sooner or later the girls were going to get one of them. He just hoped it wasn't going to be him.
‘Nice towel' He heard Ziva's voice. It was too close for comfort.
Jimmy peaked around the shower certain. Sure enough, there was Ziva. Standing about a metre of two away and he knew he was in big trouble, mainly because she had his towel and clothes in her arms.
‘Please tell me you're not going to walk out with them Ziva?' Jimmy asked fearfully.
‘Hmmm … I've considered it' She answered.
‘Well if you're going to humiliate me in front of everyone … I might as well get it over and done with' Jimmy turned off the water and got out of the shower.
Ziva couldn't help it … she felt sorry for him. The original plan was to get him out then call in Cate and Abby … but she thought that was too mean.
‘Well?' Jimmy asked in a large amount of worry.
Ziva looked away from him and at the floor.
‘Here' She passed him his towel.
Jimmy takes it from her, confused.
‘How's it going?' Abby yelled from outside the bathroom.
‘What's going on? Aren't you going to make me look like an idiot in front of everyone?' Jimmy asked her.
Ziva shook her head.
‘I can't' She said. ‘Get dressed … it's Tony's turn' She didn't look at him as she left the bathroom, shutting the door behind her.
‘Well? Did you?' Cate asked.
‘Leave him alone' Ziva sighed and left the cabin. Everyone just watched her.



The bathroom door opened. Jimmy came out, all dressed (Much to Cate and Abby's disappointment).
‘Where is she?' Jimmy asked Tony.
Tony pointed to the cabin door.
Jimmy ran after her.
‘What was all that about?' McGee asked.
‘Dunno … it's my turn' Tony said.




‘Ziva … wait!' Jimmy called out to her as she headed towards the fireplace to sit down. She stoped and turned. Jimmy couldn't see her face very well, so he didn't know if she was angry or what.
‘What?' Ziva asked in a very soft but calm voice.
‘Um … I never got the chance to thankyou' Jimmy said nervously.
‘That's okay'
‘Um … why didn't you do it? The girls were waiting'
‘I couldn't … I don't know why … but it just didn't seem right'
‘Oh …' Jimmy said.
‘You don't deserve it Jimmy. It's not fair that everyone picks on you … you're always their main target'
‘I … I don't know what to say' Jimmy mumbled.
‘You don't have to say anything' She said. ‘But I do admit that Cate and Abby did miss out dearly' She smiled and turned back to the fireplace.
Jimmy was glad that it was dark, because he was blushing bright red.




Back in cabin 1 …


The showers were over and done with. Ziva had came back a while ago to have her shower. Then she went back outside with Jimmy to keep her company.
‘Boring … my cabin mates are very very boring…' Abby complained from the floor. (Abby was laying on her back on the floor, in the middle of the cabin)
‘McGee!' Abby yelled held up her arm.
‘Yeah?' McGee said and got off his bed.
‘Help me up'
McGee held her hand and pulled Abby to her feet.
‘Thankyou … now we're going outside to see what Gibbs is doing' Abby announced.
‘Okay' Tony said.
Abby and McGee left the cabin. (Well actually Abby dragged the unwilling McGee out of the cabin).
‘And then there were two' Cate sighed.
‘Yeah' Tony said from his bed. Cate was sitting on her bed, writing in her diary again.
‘You writing about me?' Tony asked.
‘That's for me to know and for you to find out' Cate said without taking her eyes off her book.



After a while, Cate got up to go to the toilet. Tony watched as the door closed behind her. He got up quietly and went over to her bed. He picked up the book and found last night's page.




Camp's not too bad, other than the annoying fact of having to put up with the boys. If Abby wasn't here as well … I dunno how I would've made it through a single day…





Tony kept reading until he reached the part he was looking for …



We played Truth or Dare … it was alright. Abby had dared me too Pash Tony, tongue and all. I did, and I couldn't believe that I was given the opportunity to. That was probably the greatest kiss I'd ever had. Although I'd never admit that to Tony, he'd give me hell for it. Strange … he gives me hell for a lot of things. Yet … no matter how much he pisses me off … I can still find some reason to love him. The only bad thing about the dare (other then the audience) was that Gibbs interrupted us. I accidentally bit Tony's tongue and left the kiss unfinished. Sometimes I really hate Gibbs. It's such a shame that Tony's such a skirt chaser, otherwise I'd be more able to tell him how I really feel about him. Maybe …




Tony heard the toilet flush. He quickly turned it to the original page and put it back on her bed as it was. He rushed over to his bag and opened it and pretended to be looking for something there.
Cate came back into the room.
Tony got his deodorant and used it. He didn't want to look suspicious or he'd never live another day.
Cate got up. She went over to Tony and took his deodorant off him before he could put it away.
‘Hey …'
‘I forgot mine' Cate said.
‘So? Use Abby's' Tony complained and tried to take it back.
‘Hers smells …strange … and knowing her … I don't think it's a good idea' Cate said and moved it out of his reach.
Tony got up. Cate used his deodorant and then he tried to get it back off her again.
She pulled it out of reach but couldn't escape because she had her back to the end of Tony's bed.
‘Give it' Tony said and tried to get it again. Cate tried to pull it away, but Tony grabbed it. Neither of them would let go of the can.
‘Give it … give it … give it' Tony said, trying to pull it out of her grasp.
‘No!' Cate said loudly.
They both tried to get the deodorant can off the other … no luck.
‘I won't …' Cate started to say but as she tried to pull it out of his hands … she fell backwards, and because Tony refused to it give up … he fell as well. Cate lay there on her back, with Tony on top of her.
Abby came back into the cabin to get her camera out of her bag. She found it and saw Tony lying on top of Cate.
"Click" Abby took a photo of them.
‘You know … if you two wanted privacy … you could've just asked' Abby said.
"Click" She took another photo and left before they could explain.
‘Well this is awkward' Tony said.
‘Yeah … um …' Cate started to say.
‘You know … the other night … we kind of left something undone Cate'
‘And what was that?' Cate asked (even though it was kinda obvious).
‘This' Tony said and leaned forward. He let his lips touch hers, testing her reaction. Cate didn't say anything, or pull away. Tony started kissing Cate, she didn't do anything for a few seconds, but finally gave in and responded.
Abby came back in again.
‘Now that's more like it' She said.
‘Ouch!' Tony yelped as Cate bit his tongue for the second time. ‘Abby!!' He yelled.
‘Right … (she rolled her eyes) I'm leaving' Abby said and left giggling.
Tony watched her leave. Cate stroked Tony's messed up hair. He turned to look at her in her eyes again. He smiled at her and leaned forward to kiss her again.
This time there was no interruption. Tony felt the difference between kissing cate and kissing any other female… this was something meaningful … special. Their lips parted and Tony breathed on her neck. He kissed her neck gently and then rolled off her. Cate just lay there in surprise. Tony stroked her hair and smiled. Cate turned to look at him. he looked at his watch.
‘Wow … it's nearly midnight' Tony said in surprise.
‘Really?' Cate held his arm so she could see the time. ‘So it is'
Tony yawned and nodded in agreement.
Cate pulled the blankets out form under themselves and placed them on top of herself and Tony. (They had their heads on the pillow anyway). She placed her head on Tony's chest and was asleep almost instantly. Tony could tell she was asleep. He closed his eyes and it didn't take him long to be as well.
Chapter End Notes:
This ff is probably the one i've enjoyed writing the most. I have been to camp recently and thought it would be funny if ncis went camping. I apolize if the chapters are very long at times :)
Please let me know what you think.