- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Abby and Ziva get along so well ... ... not

Gibbs is back to his usual Gibbs slaps, Only this time ... it's not tony who's getting slapped.
‘Aaaaaaargh!' Jimmy screamed He leaped out of bed and ran outside.
Abby giggled and went over to his bed. She picked up the plastic brown snake that she'd placed on his bed while he'd gone to the toilet and took it back over to her own bed She patted it like it was real.
‘My pretty' She said evilly to it.
Everyone else was half laughing as well … although Ziva frowned at Abby and went after Jimmy.
‘It's only plastic Jimmy' she told him.
Jimmy sighed and came back into the cabin.
Ziva went over to Abby and took the toy off her.
‘Hey!' She yelled and tried to get it back but couldn't real without falling out of her bunk bed.
‘You leave him alone' Ziva said.
‘You're the one who was meant to reveal his nudeness to the whole cabin … and you were in there for a while … did you have sex with him?' Abby sneered back.
‘No … why would you care anyway?'
‘Because … you were saying that Jimmy was our target … but then you didn't do anything, I thought you were trained by the so called "best" The should've been easy for you … unless choosing him for target was all part of your plan the whole time' Abby said in a warning tone that everyone reconized as trouble.
‘Or maybe you should learn to shut that mouth of yours and keep out of other peoples business' Ziva said and left the cabin. Abby growled and lay back down in bed.
‘You know Abby … she's r …'
‘What? She's what Tony? huh?' Abby growled at him.
‘I'll shut up' Tony said and hid behind his pillow.
McGee got up and offered Abby some chocolates.
‘Hey! where'd they come from?' Tony yelled.
‘Um … a shop Tony … want some Abby?'
‘Thanks McGee' Abby smiled at him and patted the bed beside her.
McGee got up onto her bed with his laptop.
‘Did you fix it?'
‘Nearly' McGee said and got to work again.
‘Sorry' Abby said, it was his laptop after all and her fault it was broken.
‘Nah it's okay … Abby … just … try not to stress too much okay?'
‘Easy for you to say' Abby said.
‘That's all you say to McGee? If anyone else had told you not to stress … they wouldn't make in home alive' Tony said. (Abby had yelled at him several times yesterday for trying to calm her down, but he ended up getting punched in the face).
Abby glared at him. McGee pulled faces at him and poked his tongue at him while Abby was staring at Tony angrily.
‘Um … I ah … need to see Gibbs' Tony said fast and ran out of the cabin.
Cate smiled and went back to the book she was reading.
‘You're on my side … right Cate?'
‘I'm not on anyone's side … if I get caught in the middle … you two can go to hell' Cate said and went to read her book outside. It actually surprised Abby and McGee that she'd said that.
‘Um … I take it she's pissed off?' McGee asked.
‘Hmph' Abby said and focused on McGee's laptop again.




Jimmy was carrying Gibbs's coffee over to him as instructed. He was halfway there when he felt something brush against his leg. Afraid that it was a snake … Jimmy jumped out of the way. The only problem was, that he couldn't do that when holding a cup of hot coffee. The cup fell to the fround. Jimmy saw that it was just a bush that had touched his leg. He let out I sigh of relief. Gibbs came over to him and glared at him in the eyes threatenly. Jimmy gulped. Gibbs slapped him.
‘Ouch! … It was … an accident … I swear …I thought …I' Jimmy stumbled in fear.
‘He thought it was a snake … Abby's been teasing him all day' Ziva said.
Gibbs turned to look at her.
‘Abby!' He yelled.
Abby peeked out of the cabin. ‘What!' She yelled back at him.
‘Get over here!'
Abby shook her head.
‘Abby' He warned. ‘Come here'
She still refused to move.
‘I don't want to be Gibbs slapped Gibbs' She yelled and went back into the cabin.
Gibbs growled and followed her.
Abby was just about to get onto her bed again when Gibbs came in and McGee's face went pale.
‘Abby!' Gibbs snapped.
‘Eeeek … you're stalking me' Abby said worriedly.
Gibbs went over to her. ‘I gave you a direct order and I expect you to follow it' He growled at her.
Abby nodded. ‘I take it your coffee was the victim? And you wanted to Gibbs slap me for scaring Palmer so much that he's afraid of anything that touches him and isn't Ziva?' Abby asked.
Gibbs slapped her on the back of her head.
‘Ouch!' She yelped.
‘Don't do it again' He said and left the cabin. Abby poked her tongue at his back.
‘Bully' She said and got back onto her bed. ‘Add Gibbs to my list McGee'
‘Um … are you sure you want to do that … I mean … fine' McGee sighed, not wanting to be on the list of people she's not talking to. ‘Who's not on the list?'
‘Cate and Tony' Abby said.
‘Why's Ducky there?'
‘He scared me with his cool story'
‘And Max?'
‘He wouldn't let me go pee when I had too … then made me wait longer than he'd said to wait' Abby said.
‘Why isn't Tony on there?' McGee asked.
‘Because he's Tony … he doesn't mean to offend me … like I said … he's Tony'
‘Okay' McGee said and went back to his laptop. ‘Yes! I fixed it'
‘Yay! Abby cheered. ‘Now let's play the game that Abby kicks your ass in!' she yelled happily.
McGee sighed and smiled at the fact of her being her more cheerful self again.




After lunch, Gibbs sent the team out for more firewood. He decided to try something new.
‘Okay … new teams … McGee and Cate … Tony and Ziva … Abby and Jimmy' He announced.
Jimmy looked like he was going to pass out.
Tony went over to him. ‘I'd just like to say that I'm glad to have got to spend some time to get to know you and it was never anything personal' Tony shook his hand.
‘Um … does this mean I'm going to die?' Jimmy asked.
‘You're going to a better place' Tony sighed, looked at the ground sadly and pretended to wipe away a tear.
Jimmy gulped.
Abby was just standing there, thinking of all the painful ways to kill Gibbs.
Ducky patted Jimmy on the back. ‘Good luck Mr Palmer' He whispered.
Jimmy's face was almost green. McGee couldn't help but laugh.
Ziva gave Jimmy her gun.
‘Just in case' She said and headed North with Tony by her side or further steps behind her.
Cate gave her gun to Gibbs and she followed McGee South.
‘Hmph' Abby said and stomped off West.
‘Wait up' Jimmy said, running after her.
‘Catch up' Abby growled.
Gibbs watched as everyone disappeared from view.
Chapter End Notes:
This ff is probably the one i've enjoyed writing the most. I have been to camp recently and thought it would be funny if ncis went camping. I apolize if the chapters are very long at times :)
Please let me know what you think.