- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Tony makes a decision to change his life, but it goes into another direction
Never opened myself this way
Life is ours we live it our way
All these words I don't just say
And nothing else matters

Without much thinking Tony made his way up the drive way. His knock on the door was loud and aggressive.

It was not even ten PM, he knew Gibbs wouldn't be asleep.

„What the hell-DiNozzo?"

Gibbs face went from anger to asking. He could tell Tony was furious and he couldn't help but ask himself what brought the younger man into this mood.

Sure, the day was hard. Gibbs had risk his neck once more, this time it was really close, but why was Tony so upset?

„Can I come in?"

Without waiting for an answer he stormed past his puzzled boss into the living room.

„What is it, DiNozzo?"

He tried his usual bark but failed misserable. He cared for this man, hell, more than he would ever admitt and sure as hell he didn't want to see him like that.

„What is it? You really ask what is it?"

The sarcasm shocked Gibbs even more. This wasn't Tony, his Tony.

„I'll quit! I can't watch you risk your neck every goddamn time! I can't Gibbs! I just can't! Know why?"

Gibbs really didn't knew what to answer. Tony's eyes were sparkling but not as usual, anger, maybe hatred was in them.

He opened his mouth but could only manage a shrug.

„‘Cause I love you! I always did! You're my life!"

Gibbs just couldn't believe it. This man, who seemed straighter than everybody he ever met, confessed his love to him. This man, who could have anybody, confessed his love to an old bastard.

„What Gibbs? Lost your voice? Too shocked? Huh? Yeah, it's true! I love it to be fucked! I love the feeling of a hard cock up my ass! And I love to top!"

Gibbs swallowed hardly trying to find words to explain.

„And more than that I'd love to do that to you! To suck your brain out of your dick!"

Tony kept yelling at him. Why did he do that? Why did he came in anyway?

‚Great way to end your career, DiNozzo! Yelling into your boss‘ face that you wanna fuck him! Great idea!‘

I never opened myself this way.

Gibbs didn't knew what to do. He just pressed Tony against the wall and captured his mouth into a hard kiss with his own.

After several minutes Tony pushed him away.

„What the hell you think you're doing?"

He cried out. This couldn't be true. He couldn't have been kissing his boss.

„You said you wanna suck my brain out of my dick."

Gibbs answered now just as aggressive as the younger man who just stared at him.

„You...you are...you can't be...?"

„What, Tony? Gay? No, I'm not gay! I'm bi! And by the way I don't have a problem with cocks up my ass, either."

This was too much. Tony sank to the floor and buried his face in his hands.

„Listen DiNozzo. This is your choice. It's your life and your career. You can follow me up to the bedroom now or you'll go at your apartment and this never happened. But no way I'll accept your resignation. Not because of this!"

Life is ours and we live it our way.

It took him at least five minutes before he reached the bedroom. Gibbs was sitting on the bed, still fully dressed.

„Good choice."

Tony still couldn't believe all this. That couldn't be Gibbs. That wasn't hard-ass, ex-Marine, second b for bastard Gibbs inviting him into his bed.

„What is this about? A test? Is this your cruel way to give me the papers? To teach me the lesson on the hard way? Cause you can forget that, already learned it in Philly."

„This is no test and I'm surely not giving you your papers."

He waited a few seconds before he stood up and got close to Tony.

„You're sure about this? No way back, you know?"

„I love you, Gibbs. More than I ever did!"

„Good. I love you, too, Tony, more than I ever thought I could."

They kissed again but this time gently and affectionately.

All these words I don't just say.

That night was full of mind blowing sex aswell as love and the scent of sex was still lying heavy in the air when they fell asleep.

And nothing else matters.
Chapter End Notes:
Ok, normally I don't write Slash, and Mel is gonna kill me for it but anyway, I heard the song, read slash and had to think of this...I hope you'll like it