- Text Size +
Story Notes:
Warning: Giggles, bad jokes and well... sex, sex, sex and sex!We thank ourselves. feenixandashes had the sex ideas, toomuchfandom had the plot. This is the result. We are not responsible, and won't be. Bring on the strawberry and cream!
Author's Chapter Notes:
When a drug is running through the systems of our favourite Special agent and his partner, watch as sparks of passion fly as Abby finds herself trying to solve a mystery whilst her friends are decidely indisposed
"I don't know Jethro!" Ducky exclaimed as both men walked in to the abandoned NCIS garage where they normally took apart big objects such as cars and old, empty bombshells and what not. Right now, they were the only people in the building so far as it was still early in the morning. Ducky had pulled an all nighter on a body and Gibbs had joined him for company. "But I think that this garbage container had to do something with the death of Captain Tennant."
"Any reason why no one touched it yet?" Gibbs was drinking his first coffee of that morning. He lost count of the coffee he drunk that night.
"Abigail told me she was short staffed due to a forensic course of some sort at Bethesda."
Gibbs grabbed a camera and started to take pictures of the garbage container. "Eccleston Pharmaceuticals… did you ever hear of that?"
"No, Jethro." Ducky watched his lover get to work. He was tired, but he didn't want to stop until they had solved the case. Captain David Tennant was a loved man. Not only was he a great captain and good for his men, he also was a volunteer for almost every good cause he could find. To be short, the captain was remarkable.
Gibbs took the fingerprint powder and started to dust for prints. "You couldn't find a cause of death on him, could you?"
"You've already asked me that."
"I know, just wanted to be certain."
Ducky took Gibbs's coffee and drunk it while his lover was processing the container from the outside. It was strong coffee, but Ducky needed to stay awake, he didn't care. After a while, Gibbs took the camera again, and a stepladder. "You want to see this when I open it?"
Ducky took a stepladder as well and put it next to Gibbs'. "Let's find out what's inside of this."
Gibbs kicked the container, and it didn't sound hollow. "Well, something is in here." He climbed the ladder.
"A body?"
"For your sake, I hope not." He waited until Ducky was beside him and opened the lid of the container. "Do you smell that?" he said disgusted.
"Yes."
"What the hell is it?" The container was empty, but the properties of the inside didn't match the outside's look. Gibbs climbed into it and tried to find the secret hatch. "It's even worse in here."
"Jethro, I think we should wait for the hazmat team." Ducky suggested, but he knew it was too late when he heard the sound of metal on metal and the stench got even worse.
"Too late."
"What's that stench?" Ducky informed.
"Well, it's a garbage container." Gibbs shrugged. "But apart from the smell, I can't see any liquid or powder or other things underneath that hidden hatch so, we're safe."

Abby knew she was going to be the first one to arrive at NCIS headquarters, she usually did, but she had seen Gibbs' car and Ducky's Morgan on the parking lot and she was slightly disappointed that the men beat her to it. She walked in to the garage and froze in the doorway. Were her eyes lying? She saw Gibbs and Ducky sitting against the garbage container from yesterday, holding each other and they were giggling.
"You know what a blonde says after having multiple orgasms Duck?"
"No."
"Good work team!"
Both men had a fit of laughing and Abby frowned. Something wasn't right.
"You know Jethro, I've heard a story about a man who went to the hospital to have his sperm counted. The lady behind the desk handed him a jar and said "bring it back tomorrow, full." So the man went home. He came back the next day, handed the woman the jar. She says, "There's nothing in it." The man responded: "Well, I went home, and I tried with my right hand and then with my left and nothing happened. I called my wife, she tried it with both hands too, but still nothing happened. Then we called our neighbour, and she came over, tired with both hands and STILL nothing happened." The lady behind the counter looked at the poor sod in amazement. "You called your neighbour to help?" and he says: "Yes, we couldn't get the jar open!"
"Oh Duck… I have to pee…" Gibbs laughed.
"What drug are you two on?" She asked both men. Not that she liked to see them kicking back like that, but something just wasn't right.
"Oh, hi Abby." Gibbs bursted out laughing. "We're … eh…"
"Foreplay." Ducky deadpanned.
"In here?!" Abby exclaimed. "What were you doing?"
"You're free to join us, Abigail."
"No Ducky! What were you doing?"
"Inspecting this." Gibbs pointed at the garbage container. "Because we couldn't find anything on Captain Tennant."
"It smells like a dustbin." Ducky laughed.
"We got dizzy and sat down." Gibbs snorted.
"Why didn't you call hazmat?" Abby informed.
"Not here yet, we are… care to join?" Ducky teased and kissed Gibbs. "My Jethro is a great lover."
"And Ducky may look old… but he has stamina and a great body." Gibbs giggled. "What do blondes do for foreplay Abby?" he asked her while he started to strip Ducky.
"I don't care! Don't do that!" Abby looked around for a gasmask and found one in the closet on the left.
"They remove their underwear." Gibbs snickered.
Abby put the gasmask on and quickly put a sign on the garage door saying "Do not enter, hazardous material." She walked to the two men, who were undressing each other and helped them up. "Stop that." She grabbed Gibbs and Ducky by the arm and escorted them to Autopsy. "Now, you're lucky it's Sunday today, but I am going to turn off the camera's so you can… well… do what you want."
"And then, will you join us, Abigail?" Ducky flirted.
"No! I'm going to call Tony and Ziva and McGee and find out what's going on!"
"Hold on…" Gibbs said, pondering. "If you're putting us under quarantine, mustn't we take a shower first?"
"You two? In a shower? In the state you're in? No way."
"Abby, I'm your superior and I'm ordering you to take us to the shower." Gibbs said giggling.

Abby groaned and closed her eyes, muttering to herself. Leading both giggling men towards the shower room, she manoeuvred herself out of harms way as Gibbs was desperately trying to release Ducky from his scrubs; Ducky was certainly offering no resistance.
In disgust Abby practically threw them into the shower room, were she heard the incessant almost childish giggling and the rustling of clothing. Deciding she was far safer away from the area. She locked the doors of the shower and made her way back to her beloved lab. As she got to her workstation, for the first time she felt indecisive about her next move.

Gibbs pushed Ducky against the shower wall careful not to harm his beloved no matter what drug was currently swimming round his blood stream. Even in his high state he still took his time. Ducky however had no compulsion he was trying to grab at any part of Gibbs, wanting to touch any flesh that he could get his hands on. However Gibbs was determined to be the dominant partner in this, and moving back a step, deprived Ducky of the chance. Ducky groaned heavily, but this did not last long as Gibbs' lips latched onto Ducky's neck. He softly nibbled at the loose flesh, and licked along the pulse line, causing Ducky to forget his earlier disappointment.
As his lips were busy kissing in time to the beating of Ducky's pulse. Gibbs brought his fingers up to his older lover's shoulders, where upon a light touch to the collar bone gave way to a tearing sound as Ducky's scrubs tore revealing the toned shoulder. Ducky's shoulders were perfect, the line of the collar bone deliciously giving way to light golden flesh. Ducky looked the picture of dishevelment as one shoulder was revealed through the torn fabric. The spectacles that lay half of Ducky's face, added to the one revealed shoulder made Gibbs' pants tighter. Ducky's eyes were closed and his head was thrown back in abandonment.

"Got to have you soon Duck." Gibbs whispered in the small ear of a steadily turned on Ducky. Ducky's own organ twitched in the loose scrubs as he turned dazed sapphire blue eyes on to the one man who could shut him up when ever he went on a tangent. "OH God Jethro." was all he managed as Gibbs gently squeezed the bulge slowly growing between Ducky's thighs. Ducky very nearly collapsed against the wall, but Gibbs still had the presence of mind to hold his long time partner up close.
"Do you feel the heat?" Gibbs growled. Ducky bit his lip and nodded. "God damn it I want you so much." Ducky moaned in return trying to grasp at Gibbs to relieve his own frustration. "Tut tut, Bad boy," Gibbs tapped Ducky on the nose.
Ducky went cross-eyed. Before he could recover Gibbs pulled Ducky into the shower despite them both still somewhat dressed.
"Got to cool us down, it's like a fever, you're a fever Duck." Gibbs attacked the soft neck again.
"Jethro I need you so badly." Ducky moved his hips instinctively, rubbing himself up against the taller body, moaning at the friction of contact.
"Can you feel it Ducks, me and you?" He continued, determined to torment the now incoherent M.E. "Got to put out the fire, got to relieve us both." With that he completely tore away the top of Ducky's scrubs. Clicking with approval at the chest now in his sight.

Ducky lowered his eyes, for a moment reality stepped in despite the drug. Ducky knew his lover cherished him so deeply and so securely and yet he still believed himself to be less than beautiful. Nevertheless, although Gibbs may have seen the less that perfect torso, he still found beauty in the soft flesh the pink nipples and the still light covering of blond hair caressing the centre of the slightly heavy chest. Capturing the loose flesh of Ducky's waist, and holding them between both hands Gibbs smiled. "Love handles, I love you Ducky and your love handles." Ducky laughed despite his insecurity.

"I want to see more of you. I want to see all of you." And before Ducky could reply Gibbs lowered himself making sure he was eye level with Ducky's groin area, carefully moving his mouth close to the bulge, he gently breathed onto it. Ducky's eyes which seconds' earlier were mere slits now opened in wildness as he nearly buckled, in pleasure.
Gibbs grabbed the sides of the scrub trousers and without resistance heaved them down quickly, gasping in delight at the realisation that in his hurry to undress Ducky he had also brought down Ducky's underwear too. Face to face with the evidence of Ducky's sexual excitement, and not wanting to disappoint his lover, Gibbs touched the heavy erection and lightly kissed the purple head. Ducky nearly cried out in frustration as just as quickly Gibbs released him. Standing up again Gibbs quickly removed his own clothes, thankfully he had been wearing a favoured tee shirt and jeans and his brown leather jacket, which were easily dispensed with. Ducky managed despite his shaking limbs to remove his shoes and the remains of his scrubs and stood fully naked, chin held high, looking like a god, but feeling a mere mortal.

Gibbs slowly stood up towering over his lover, grinning and taking in the naked form greedily and with gleaming eyes. Ducky very nearly shrunk back under the scrutiny, but Gibbs lifted up his chin and gave Ducky an adoring glance.
"Shall we burn out the flame?"
"Yes Jethro."
Those few words were all that was needed as Gibbs took his beloved's hand as they made their way through the shower door, whereupon realising that the two of them could not get through the door together set Ducky of on a barrage of giggles. Gibbs looked affronted at Ducky's sudden onset of humour, almost believing for a split second that Ducky was giggling at the sight of Gibbs' nude body. But then remembering that the shower door was the reason for Ducky's behaviour brought a rather large grin to his own face.

The warmth of the drops of water gently massaged and relaxed limbs which brought Gibbs and Ducky to fever pitch. The shower although small was still enough for them to move. Ducky took the incentive to wrap a finely toned leg round that of Gibbs and in turn rubbed it up and down in a seductive dance. Gibbs grasped Ducky's head in his large capable hands, and sprinkled numerous kisses of many degrees of pressure on that endearing countenance and traced fingers through the overlong dark blond hair.

The foreplay was increasing the tension and Gibbs was getting more and more turned on by the responses of his partner. Ducky seemed to be less self conscious, now, letting every sound be known when normally he took pains to reduce then to mere murmurs. At this moment Ducky was doing incredible things with his moans, which increased Gibbs' own excitement twofold.
Having decided that if he didn't find release soon all would be lost, so capturing a slippery Duck, he turned the enchanting 60 year old man in front of him and slid his painfully erect organ up and down the delicious crease of Ducky's ass. The same adorable peach like ass that moments ago he had gotten ready, oh how Ducky enjoyed being prepared by his lover. Ducky's moans increased as Gibbs found a rhythm of benefit to them both. Ducky wanting that delectable length within him moved to increase the pressure.

"Want you NOW!" a voice demanded. Gibbs raised an eyebrow at the normally unassertive tones of his lover. Despite this Gibbs did as he was asked, and ever mindful of Ducky's pleasure, released him briefly to ensure that friction would be minimised, by covering his erect penis with lotion. Once that was done. He returned to that superb position and holding Ducky, who still tried frantically to wriggle his ass on the wonderful length, managed to hold Ducky exactly where he wanted him. With a deep sigh of oncoming pleasure Gibbs slowly entered his lover, Ducky moaned "More Jethro I want more, I can take it. Please."
Gibbs not ever wanting to deny his lover anything gave all he had to the one person who made him whole. Thrusting deeply inside that warm and tight channel was all he wanted.

Pleasure takes many forms, but for Gibbs and Ducky this was the purest form, as Gibbs gave and Ducky took, they shared everything and gave to each other. As Gibbs thrust deeply and Ducky returned in signs of pleasure and demands. They knew that this was as close to total heavenly joy as they would get. And yet they still climbed higher until bright lights and darkness claimed them, no longer able to hold themselves up they collapsed on the floor having reached their goal of total fulfilment.

Abby had gone back into the garage to take an air sample. She had called Tony, Ziva and McGee and told them to come to headquarters but they weren't allowed to enter the garage without a gasmask. Precautionary measures. After she had taken the sample she turned on the ventilators to vent out the air in the garage, knowing that after all the bio-filters it would pass it would be harmless gas. Hazmat team wasn't necessary. She would figure this out by herself. Before she would go to her lab to find out what sort of substance it was, she went to the showers to collect Gibbs and Ducky from their ‘love nest' and put them in Autopsy. She'd make sure first that no one had access to the cameras and she'd beg McGee to do the film loop thing so no one else would find out about the relationship of the two men in question. McGee knew, only because she wanted to share the secret with someone. Gibbs had been furious, but he trusted McGee enough by not telling Tony or Ziva.
Both men were in their birthday suits, still giggling and touching each other when she walked into the shower. Lucky for her, she brought fresh scrubs for the men to wear and sincerely hoped that the effects of the substance that made them act this way would wear off soon. She practically dragged the men towards Autopsy, still with her gasmask on and put the body of Captain Tennant in the cooler. He had to wait until both Gibbs and Ducky were back to their senses.
"I'm dizzy Abs." Gibbs said as he sat down against the wall next to the doors.
"I'm working on it, Gibbs." She replied and hit the quarantine button so the light outside Autopsy flashed red. "I think it's a gas, but I'll let Tony inspect the container fully dressed in hazmat suits."
"Abigail, how do you call a sheep with no legs?" Ducky giggled.
"Eh.."
"A cloud!" Gibbs laughed.
Both men were soon back again with their infectious laughter and joking around. She shook her head, left Autopsy and depressurized the air. She just hoped that the bio-filters worked the way they were supposed to work. Abby welcomed Tony in Gibbs' office, Tony was dressed in a leather pair of pants and a shirt that looked like it could have been taken out of a mediaeval movie. "You look…" Abby paused for a moment, trying to find the right word. "dashing."
"A modern day Errol Flynn!" McGee exclaimed as he arrived shortly after Tony.
"Shut it, Probie." Tony snarled. "I was attending a movie convention. I'm dressed as Giacomo Casanova."
Abby bursted out in laughter. "Errol Flynn!"
"What is going on Abby?" Tony responded. "Why did you call?"
She explained what was going on and in what state she had found Gibbs and Ducky, leaving out the part of them being slightly over-sexed and instructed McGee to go to the recording booth so he could make a loop of the footage being shot in Autopsy, and he got the message. He nodded, his face showing that he was slightly disgusted, but he quickly ran away. "I want you to get your Casanova tush into a hazmat suit and check out the container. I took an air sample of the garage, it should be safe now, and I'm going to see what was in the air." Abby turned around and walked to her lab.
When she arrived there, her phone was ringing and it showed it was coming from Autopsy. "Yes?" she asked while she put on the mass-spectrometer.
"Abby, why can't I leave Autopsy?" Gibbs' voice sounded. "Why am I in Autopsy?"
"I don't know Gibbs, I think you've inhaled a gas."
"Oh."
"Abigail, what does a blonde ask after the doctor told her she's pregnant?"
"I don't know Ducky."
"Is it mine?" Ducky snickered. "Oh, sitting down now."
"Are you both dizzy?"
"Yep." Gibbs replied. "Took me a few minutes to punch the right buttons to call you."
"Oh." Abby replied. "Right." She continued. "Eh… just sit down and keep the line open and talk to me."
"I just think you hit the wrong button when you ventilated the garage Abby." Ducky giggled. She could hear movements going away from the phone. "Oh Jethro." She heard Ducky giggle again.
"Hey! Would you two keep your hands off of each other when we're talking?" She reacted annoyed.
"Nope." Gibbs replied. "Just eh.. check the button will you, we're feeling weird." He giggled. "Maybe you pumped it all into Autopsy!" he roared with laughter.
"Ugh, I hope not." Abby muttered and pushed the off button on the phone while concentrating on the air sample again.

"Ever tried sex in autopsy Jethro?" queried Ducky almost as if he were discussing the weather.
"Can't say I have Duck." Replied Gibbs, who despite the drug wondered where this conversation was heading. Ducky was eyeing the nearest metal table of all things and Gibbs gave a bit of a shiver at the prospect of hot bodies on cold metal surfaces.
In all their numerous years together, it was always Gibbs who was the *top* in the relationship, despite Ducky having at times taking the lead in some aspects of their partnership. Gibbs momentarily had a scary vision that all this was about to change.

Being such an expert at noticing people's body language, Gibbs carefully watched the change in his own lovers' characteristics. He watched as Ducky slowly took of his glasses, whereby revealing large long lashed sapphire eyes. Admittedly the sapphire was only a small thin ring, the pupil highly dilated due to sexual excitement as well as the drug. The calm gentle features changed into those similar of a predator, a hungry highly sexed predator. The large now black eyes glinted wildly and slyly, the lips curved into a smirk, and Gibbs suddenly remembered his chat to Kate so long ago about Ducky's likeness to Illya Kuryakin. Now Gibbs believed that perhaps his placid, ever peaceful lover had been quickly replaced with the devious Russian spy.

Ducky's demeanour changed, as he stood up. Never before had Gibbs seen how the slight small blond had now made himself appear taller and more of a forceful character. The chin held high, the stance straight, the spine no longer curved, no sign of the slouching M.E. Ducky stood so very straight and tall at that moment that Gibbs reckoned that if he touched Ducky he would be touching pure Steel.
Before Gibbs could blink he heard a resounding British sound "Jethro. Table. NOW."
For the first time in possibly all his life Gibbs was speechless, all he could do was blink. And again he blinked as his lover stood practically tapping his feet waiting for Gibbs to jump at the command. Gibbs regardless of his deep affection for his older lover was determined not to let his lover gain the upper hand. "I am the boss." a mantra which he thought to himself several times while at the same time eyeing cautiously Ducky a.k.a. Dr Jekyll.

"Jethro?" Repeated Ducky, whose gaze now was becoming sultry.
"How does he do that?" Gibbs thought. As he found himself making his way to the nearest metal table, despite his mantra. Before he took another breath he found his partner standing besides him, gazing hungrily at the body before him. Gibbs suddenly went rather red. Even with the drug coursing through his veins he felt his body respond to Ducky.
"Jethro, dear. It's my turn." Ducky lightly fingered the scrubs that Gibbs was wearing.
"Is it now?" responded Gibbs the drug returning him to alpha male position.
"There's a first time for everything Jethro. Have I ever told you of my first encounter with naked flesh on an autopsy table, and I am not indicating that the naked flesh was anything but warm and very alive."
"All I am interested in Ducky, is the now." returned Gibbs, in dire need to reaffirm his status in this relationship.

Gibbs felt the edge of a cold table against the warm flesh of his back, the scrubs had risen up revealing the bit of tantalising flesh that Ducky had spotted and was now aiming his fingers at.
Believing that Ducky was aiming to get a handful of his tanned waist, Gibbs was greatly frustrated as Ducky was trying to lift his taller partner onto the table to clearly have his wicked way with.
However what with the effects of the drug which included disorientation and loss of motor functions, it looked certainly like this was going to be achieved with great difficulty.
One minute Gibbs was standing, the next minute a rather out of breath blond was having great difficulty in trying to lift him up. Managing to lift him of the floor a mere 3 centimetres, the fine motor skills of both Doctor and Special agent decided to call it a day and both men suddenly found themselves falling ungracefully to the floor, finally landing hard on the tiles. Gibbs felt the hot breath of Ducky who managed by sheer luck to have his face fall right on Gibbs groin region. Thanking God for this gift, Ducky immediately blew hot breath on Gibbs groin and to his pleasure found the bulge growing rapidly. Fortunately for Ducky and Gibbs, Ducky decided to release a few giggles, which in their turn as a consequence of Ducky still having a face full of Gibbs' growing bulge vibrated onto the swelling resulting in Gibbs nearly coming without any part of his genitals being touched.
"Great foreplay Duck." He managed to whisper, to the bowed head currently immersed in some form of a karma sutra position, before the giggles over took him and both men sat on the floor giggling inanely, while all the time Gibbs' eyes rolled as Ducky's face was still clasped between Gibbs' thighs.

Abby went to the garage, to see how Tony was doing. "Tony!"
"Yes, boss?"
"Oh! I'm your boss!" Abby giggled.
"No you're not!" Tony snapped. "Habit."
"What did you find?"
"Nothing." Tony climbed out of the container, still dressed in his hazmat suit. "Gibbs already lifted fingerprints, but that's all I could find too. There's nothing more. No hair, nothing."
"Well, the mass-spectrometer is analyzing the air." Tony handed Abby the lifted prints. "And I'll run these."
"Any idea what's going on?"
"No, and I want you to stay away from Autopsy." Abby told him. "Try to find information about Eccleston Pharmaceuticals, and the connection to Captain Tennant."
"Where's Ziva?"
"You really think I'd give her a call? We can handle this, with the three of us."
"But…"
"I'm sure Gibbs and Ducky will be back to their senses soon." Abby assured him.
"You mean, they're not?"
"No." Abby grunted. "Go look up the information." She waved to Tony as she entered the elevator again and went to her lab to run the fingerprints through AFIS.
Once in her lab, she dialled the number of the recording booth. "McGee."
"Hey McGee!" Abby smiled. "How are the boys?"
"Eh…" Abby could hear he was blushing. "Well… they've both collapsed and they're laying half naked on the floor."
"Ow. Any strange behaviour?"
"Well, apart from some loss of motorical functions and the fact that they're both giggling and apparently aroused…"
"I'll observe them from here, did you do your trick?"
"Yes."
"What are you waiting for then? Get me some caf-pow and help Tony!"
"Yes ma'am."
Then the line went dead. Abby scanned the finger prints and hated the result she got. They belonged to Captain David Tennant and a man called Ashton Whitney. Whitney worked for Eccleston Pharmaceuticals, and he had a record. Not a big one, but assaulting Marine officers and petty theft. She frowned and informed Tony by phone, who was about to call her to tell her that Ashton Whitney and Captain Tennant didn't get along. "Find him, Tony." Abby urged him. "Take McGee."
"Take? How?"
"You may be dressed like Casanova but you're not." Abby warned him. "I'm telling Gibbs."
"No!"
Abby giggled. "Go Tony, I'll give you a call when I've found out what is making Gibbs and Ducky act… different."
"Yep."
Abby shook her head and looked at the screen. Lucky for her boss, McGee was looping an empty Autopsy, while it really wasn't empty. Instead, it had Gibbs and Ducky laying on the floor, giggling, teasing each other. She bit her lip and shook her head. It wasn't a good idea to get turned on by the boss fooling around with his M.E. She was slightly alerted though when Gibbs signed that he was having trouble to breathe, but knew it was fake as he kept on laughing and even pulled Ducky on top of him. Kissing, and Ducky was responsive and didn't seem to be struggling either. She shrugged and was glad when the mass-spectrometer beeped.
"Well, I'll be damned." Abby muttered as she saw the results. "Nitrous Oxide, of course!" she exclaimed. She jumped up and ran to Autopsy, opening the doors and killing the quarantine lights.
"Huh?" Gibbs reacted. "No quarantine anymore?" he pouted.
"I'm not even going to look at you two." Abby looked to the wall, shielding her eyes from the sight of Gibbs and Ducky. "I know what's wrong."
"What?" Ducky giggled.
"You two inhaled a large amount of Nitrous Oxide."
"Laughing Gas?" Ducky laughed. "Oh dear."
"It will wear off… until then… I want you two to stay here."
Abby saw how Gibbs tried to get up, by gently pushing Ducky off him and scrambling to his feet. "Ew! Gibbs!" Abby nagged. She threw his coat towards him. "Put that on!"
"Sorry." Gibbs grinned. "Any progress?" he tried to sound serious. Ducky was sitting at Gibbs' feet, giggling and Gibbs had trouble with not laughing.
"Eh, yes. The prints you found on the garbage container belonged to Captain Tennant and Ashton Whitney. Tony is on his way with McGee."
"Good." Gibbs giggled. "Because I really can't concentrate right now."
"Are you sure you don't want to join us, Abigail?" Ducky snickered and batted his eyelashes.
"I'm positive." Abby responded.
Suddenly, Gibbs sank to his knees laughing. "I can't stand!"
"That's okay, dearest, I have plans for you." Ducky said teasing, and pulled Gibbs close to him.
"Is that right, Illya?" Gibbs teased back, which was answered by a growl from Ducky. Abby ran out of Autopsy, on her way out switching the quarantine lights back on.

Ducky had managed to flatten Gibbs to the floor. Despite his age and height difference Ducky still managed to restrain Gibbs with little difficulty. Before Gibbs could fight of his very amorous partner, Ducky had managed to lie completely on top of the younger man ensuring that their groins were lying in line, and was now starting to gently move and rotate his hips, causing Gibbs to moan softly and rotate his hips in turn to create more friction on their respective erections. The fabric adding to their steadily rising excitement

Ducky who was now extremely carried away, grasped Gibbs by the hair and promptly kissed every spare inch of flesh, each eye was licked, each ear was investigated thoroughly, and of course Gibbs mouth was meticulously tongued. The now heavily breathing M.E, gave an enticing grin as his eyes dropped to Gibbs naked chest. Gibbs' erection swelled more as Ducky's tongue carefully and quite flirtatiously wet the full lower lip. Eyes that were a mixture of sapphire and black enticingly rimmed by long lashes swept softly over high coloured cheek bones, in turn hypnotised Gibbs.
Age did not appear to impede Ducky in his search for arousal and fulfilment yet again as the mischievous Doctor ventured further in his task for love making. He slowly turned his gaze to a very erect brown nipple lying very temptingly on the outside of wonderful curly hair. Ducky breathed in the scent of the mass of chest hair, causing it to move slightly and creating goose pimples on the tanned golden flesh. Gibbs looked at his lover through narrowed eyes, not daring to move and awaiting with pleasure the prospect of his lover's next move.

Ducky did not disappoint, as a wet tongue swept over a rigid nipple causing Gibbs to jerk his hips. Then the other nipple was given the same treatment, as Ducky lovingly caressed and licked, almost purring. Giving a sly look at the younger man beneath him, he bit hard on the nipple again causing Gibbs to jerk and throw his head back.
"Oh God!" Gibbs moaned as Ducky continued to nibble on the brown nub. Without even giving a chance for Gibbs to take a breath Ducky released the nipple and licked his way to the centre of Gibbs chest, licking at the dip near his ribs, and lapping up the sweat like a cat. In turn gazing up at the younger man a devious smile floating on his face.

Ducky was also still ensuring that his body remained as close as possible to Gibbs' own so that the Special agent would feel each of the M.E's actions, delighting in the fact that his erection was rubbed against at each movement. As the older man crept down his body Gibbs sighed in pleasure feeling every lick and the light feathery touches of the older man's hair as it caressed against his hot skin.
Gibbs felt Ducky slowly kissing his way towards the dark pubic hair that was currently hidden in the scrubs. Ducky burrowed his face in the dark hair and at the same time pulled the scrubs down very near to the erection, but stopping short of it, to take in the maleness and essence of his younger lover. Managing for the first time to grab the hair of his lover, not to stop him but to increase the pressure, Gibbs gave a shudder as he lifted his hips at Ducky's touch so that the final item of clothing would be removed from the trapped form.
Ducky smirked in victory as the body beneath him was again fully revealed, but now he took great pleasure in it being on his terms, he took delight in being the aggressor at this stage and in his mind celebrated that fact. But time enough for preening on that fact later; in the meantime he was determined to access his prize.
With his overlong dark blond hair tickling the now released erection even this small pressure was giving untold bliss to Gibbs. Ducky surveyed the large solid length as though debating whether to continue further, but Gibbs knew that nothing would stop Ducky from at least kissing the soft skin of his passion. He was proved right. Ducky licked his own lips in anticipation of the next progression, bending down and to the surprise of the younger man Ducky engulfed the organ in one movement. Gibbs had a thought that Ducky must have practised this movement often if the pleasure he was giving Gibbs at this time was to be determined. And Ducky certainly didn't dissatisfy Gibbs.

Gibbs felt sheer bliss as he felt the suction of Ducky's mouth doing untold things to his erection, licking tonguing, kissing and tickling, all these to make sure that Gibbs was losing every incoherent thought. Ducky certainly was a professional at this form of pleasure, and Gibbs was almost sad that it took Ducky to lose his inhibitions to satisfy Gibbs with only his mouth.
Gibbs hips jerked again in a song of nature, at the same time making sure not to choke Ducky, with his rhythmic movements. Ducky sucked on Gibbs as if he was a delicious ice-cream enjoying the suction and taste, the sensation of the soft skin and the throbbing veins beneath the surface. Gibbs nearly groaned in misery as Ducky very nearly released him from the hot cavern, but on licking the head the passion again grew. Ducky was immersed in trying to make sure that Gibbs lost complete control, so good was the power he had at this moment over the younger body beneath him. And Ducky got his wish. Gibbs lost his control of power over his own body as he felt his essence leave. He felt as if he was leaving his own body and floating above the room, white flashes of light hit his vision as he ejaculated into the hungry mouth of his loving and devoted partner. As he felt himself falling back towards earth and into his body, he felt as if all his strength was leaving him and his body was gently pillowed by his partner. Lifting up heavy eyes he smiled into the concerned but contented face of his lover.

Abby had to admit, even though she didn't try to watch the men, she had occasionally and the sparks were just flying off their bodies. She was so glad no one else saw it but it made her feel awkward. She knew that both men would remember what they had done and she didn't want to know what Gibbs would do to her if he had realised she had been watching them. Tony had called, saying that they were going to bring in that Ashton Whitney guy and she hoped that Gibbs would be back to his senses when Tony did so, but looking at the monitor she saw that Gibbs was exhausted. Not to mention, Ducky seemed to be on cloud 9 as well.
Questions were buzzing in her head. Mostly the "Why's" bugged her. Something wasn't just sitting too well, and apart from the laughing gas that currently had taken over her boss and their M.E., everything was going too smoothly. She bit her lip, looked at the monitor and saw that both men were asleep on the floor. She decided to take her chance. She passed the equipment room on her way and grabbed a few blankets to cover the men up and she'd have a go at Captain Tennant's body. Surely, Ducky would have missed something while working on him all night. She sneaked into Autopsy and tried not to look at the naked men when she covered them up. Gibbs was muttering something and Ducky was sighing in relief, but they continued to sleep. She opened the body cooler which held Captain Tennant and pulled the slab out of it. She grabbed a pair of gloves and a magnifier glass and started to observe every inch of the deceased Marine. "A-ha!" she whispered when she found tiny puncture wounds on the upper arm of the Marine and looked around to see weather Ducky had drawn the captain's blood or not. The fridge was empty, and she hadn't seen any vials in her lab, so it must have been something else. Abby grabbed a syringe and walked back to Captain Tennant. "Let's just call you David, shall we? I'm Abby." She whispered to him. "You're cute." She snickered. "Love your teeth. Gawd, I just sound like Ducky." Abby had learned to handle a syringe when she was a Forensics student, she had drawn blood from living people, but a dead body was a first. She didn't even know if the blood would be clotted or not. The sudden noise of a snore from one of the men on the floor made her jump up. "Eek! Don't do that!" she hissed. "Sleep!"
"Yes mother." Ducky muttered, while at the same moment Gibbs said; "Yes Mrs. Mallard."
Abby had to admit, these men were absolutely cute together. It would be difficult to face them again but she blamed the laughing gas. She put down the syringe and grabbed the camera to make a shot or two from the puncture wounds on David's upper arm. She just hoped the flash wouldn't wake her sleeping superiors. When that was done, she pushed the needle in to a vein on the outer portion of the arm near the elbow and drew blood. "I don't think you have anything to do with that container, you just got found with it." She pushed the slab back in to the cooler and took her blood sample back to the lab.
"Hey Abby."
"Hey McGee." She smiled. "Back already?"
"Yes, Tony is interrogating Ashton Whitney. That man gives me the creeps."
"Who, Tony?"
"No." McGee laughed. "Well, yes, him too, but Whitney is a tall guy and he know how to uses his height."
"Ah, like Gibbs."
"Exactly… how is he doing by the way?"
"Sleeping. Both of them. Hopefully they'll wake up soon and I really hope that the laughing gas has worn off."
"Did they do anything?"
"Oh yes." Abby snickered. "Not telling."
"So, what are you doing?"
"Analyzing David's… eh… Captain Tennant's blood. I saw puncture wounds on his upper right arm."
"Could be Ducky's."
"Nope. I checked that. Ducky hasn't drawn blood."
"Did you?"
"Yep." Abby looked in to the microscope. "That's odd."
"What is?" McGee took a step closer towards her and wanted to look in to the microscope. "I don't see anything."
"That's odd." Abby pointed at the microscope. "Puncture wounds normally suggest drugs, or that he had shots. I don't see anything. It's normal."
"Well, someone could have drawn blood?"
"In the upper arm? Forget it McGee, it's impossible to find a vein there… although… he might be… hold on." She typed a few things on the computer and Captain Tennant's medical report appeared on the screen. "A-ha!"
"What?"
"He was diabetic." Abby smiled. "I want to bet that if I analyse his blood correctly that I'll find insulin in his blood."
"This means?"
"That Captain Tennant had the unfortunate moment of not having his insulin with him when he was hypoglycaemic and that killed him. He fell near the garbage container and that's why we thought the container had something to do with his death."
"Case closed then?"
"What is a garbage container with an extra bottom filled with laughing gas doing in an alley?"
"Eh…"
"Exactly!" Abby bounced. "Tell Tony."
"No, you tell Tony." McGee pushed her towards the elevator. "You're the scientist."
"Alright!" Abby protested and went towards the interrogation room, she knocked on the door and went inside. McGee wasn't joking when he said that Whitney was tall.
"What is it Abs?" Tony asked.
"May I?" she asked kindly.
"Sure."
She turned towards Whitney and smiled sweetly. "Why were you dumping laughing gas into a double bottom garbage container? Laughing gas, belonging to your boss?"
"It was a joke! It was a joke, okay?" Whitney burst out. "I wanted to pull a prank on those garbage collectors and…"
"It didn't go well, did it?"
"No." he pouted.
"Well, thanks to you, we have 2 NCIS officers incapacitated for work."


Relaxing in Gibbs' living room, after a hurried exit from the NCIS headquarters, due to extreme embarrassment at what had been happening over the past few hours or so. The two lovers had sat in silence sitting opposite each other as the memories of the day's events slowly worked into their minds.
For Ducky perhaps this had to be one of the few times that he really had nothing to say, each thing that he remembered despite the obvious enjoyment was met with wide eyed and opened mouth and….
"Oh My." he uttered, as he recalled how sexually aggressive he had become with Gibbs in autopsy. Gibbs looked up seeing the discomfort and the silent apology. However he didn't see his submission to Ducky's passion in quite the same light as Ducky did. Gibbs had thoroughly enjoyed Ducky's almost masterful foreplay and the attention that Ducky had given him was something that he would carry with him for many years. In fact Gibbs would have loved to see that side of Ducky again, but doubted it judging by Ducky's mortification.

Seeing the apparent distress that his lover was going through, Gibbs stood up and went over to the sofa where his partner was perched on the edge, his nervousness noticeable. Crouching down Gibbs waited for Ducky to respond.
Lifting up sad blue eyes, Ducky quietly spoke. "Oh Jethro I am so sorry." He went to lift up one of his hands to Gibbs' face but stopped short, however Gibbs managed to catch it and held it tightly to his cheek "Never be sorry, Duck. Never apologise for being in love, never apologise for wanting." Gibbs smiled "I really enjoyed it Duck." Ducky peaked at Gibbs through his long bangs that fell over his eyes. "I didn't know the good Dr Mallard had it in him." Gibbs continued.
Ducky grinned and his large eyes crinkled in amusement. "Jethro dear, you do make it so terribly right."
"That's my Duck" Gibbs returned. "Come with me now; let me show you how very much I love you."

Then Gibbs stood up, held out his hand in anticipation of Ducky following him, which inevitably Ducky did and they both made their way to Gibbs bedroom. The climb up the stairs was slow, no need for the frenzied rush of earlier. With the drug now out of their system, they had no need to be at the beck and call of raging hormones, this time the love making would be for a very different reason.

Their lovemaking was gentle and all consuming. Time didn't interfere, flesh could be traced and traced again. Lips could be pressed to warm flesh regardless of pressure. Light butterfly kisses could be as seductive as burning hard touches. And yet despite however much they enjoyed the wild passion of earlier, despite the fact that they made love with almost wicked total abandon. This was different, this was real, and this was them. Gibbs would always recall this form of passion, how Ducky would call out, until his voice became husky. How Ducky enjoyed slow delicious love making, all the attention focusing on making him anticipate their joining. This was real true love.
Chapter End Notes:
Warning: Giggles, bad jokes and well... sex, sex, sex and sex!We thank ourselves. feenixandashes had the sex ideas, toomuchfandom had the plot. This is the result.
We are not responsible, and won't be. Bring on the strawberry and cream!