- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
THis is 5 months later...Jimmy and Abby are awiting her's and Tim's child, and Jimmy has a surprise.
Chapter 1

Present Day

It was about 5:45am when Abby awoke in her bed. She struggled to sit up, and found that the side of the bed shared by Jimmy for the last 5 months was empty.

She became worried, and slightly panicky. Until she heard footsteps coming back into the bedroom, and she saw Jimmy standing in the doorway still wearing his pajamas.

Abby looked horrified "Jimmy?! Why aren't you dressed for work?" she asked.

Jimmy smiled "It's Sunday, Abby. Gibbs doesn't want us there on Sundays. Now, I'm going to go make us some breakfast. Are you up to eating?" he asked.

Abby nodded "Sure…I guess I can try." She sighed, as she stretched upward, making the hem of her top rise up to reveal her growing abdomen. She let out a sharp breath of relief "Being 5 months pregnant sucks. I hate this…and look how big I am! I'm the size of a house just because I'm carrying twins." She ranted, as she began to cry. "Damn him! Damn McGee! I hate him." She yelled through her tears.

Jimmy quickly ran over to Abby, and hugged her "Abbs, Don't ever talk like that…EVER! Tim loved you, you know that." He whispered, holding her closer.

"He cheated on me with my best friend, Jimmy! Last year, Kelsey gave birth to Francine, courtesy of Tim, and then she killed herself only a few months ago…leaving me to wander whether or not she was the same person I knew in New Orleans 6 years ago." Abby said.

To be continued…
Chapter End Notes:
This is a "What if...?" fic from "Probie".

There is a reference to my Original Character Kelsey McClaine. She was Abby's best friend, and Tim's ex. Kelsey and Tim had a baby girl named Francine, who is now 1 year old. Kelsey commited suicde when Frannie was 1 month old, so now...With and her and TIm gone...Abby is taking care of her with Jimmy's help.