- Text Size +
Story Notes:
This ff is dedicateed to my friends ... i have their permission ...
Author's Chapter Notes:
I will add a summary later ... i'm not sure what to say ... it's kinda a long chapter ...

Let's just say it kinda a little wild ah... well a strip joint is mentioned for a start ... and a caf-pow overloaded abby
It was nearly midnight; Tony was sitting on his couch and watching TV. He didn't want to go to bed. There was no chance of sleep because he knew that they'd get a case soon and he hated to be woken up. Tony got sick of watching a cooking show in another language and picked up his cell phone. He went through his contacts list and was planning on calling McGee to annoy him (McGee was staying the night at Abby's. They were working on a computer programming code thingy … or so they claimed). He'd almost reached McGee's number when he came across another number. Eve? Who was that/ Tony thought. He dialled the number.
‘Hello? How the hell is this?' A women answered.
‘Um … this is Anthony Dinozzo … special agent … um … is this eve?'
‘No … I'm Marisa … special agent you say?' Marisa asked.
‘Yes … NCIS … why?'
‘My sister is an FBI special agent … do you know her?'
‘Um … which sister is this?' Tony still had no idea who he was talking to.
‘Well … not meleena … she'd rather die then join the FBI … I'm talking about Eve'
‘Oh … I don't know her … well I might but … I dunno, I just found her phone number on my cell phone … is she there?'
‘No … she's at home'
‘But … hey come you have her cell phone then?'
‘I dunno … meleena had it' Marisa replied.
‘how old is Meleena?' Tony asked.
'16 … why?'
‘Just wondering … um … I apologise if I woke you up and …'
‘Oh, nah I'm at work right now … well I'm having a break but I'll have to go soon'
‘Where do you work?'
‘None of your business' Marisa said.
Tony heard someone in the background calling her.
‘I guess that means you have to go?' Tony asked.
‘Yeah … maybe we can talk again sometime Tony … see ya' Marisa hung up.
Tony hung up as well. ‘How does she know my nickname? I need to talk to this Eve'
He sighed and decided to go to bed after all.

After 10 minutes of brushing he teeth and getting undressed til he was only in his boxers, Tony lay down on his pillow and covered himself with the blanket. He hadn't noticed that he was this tired. Tony was nearly asleep when he heard his phone ring …






Ziva yawned as she got out of her car and walked up to Abby's house. She knocked on the door and waited. There was no answer, so she knocked again … this time it was answered.
‘Hey Ziva' Yawned McGee.
‘Where's Abby?' Ziva asked curiously.
‘On the table singing ‘Row your boat' and is refusing to sleep'
‘ … If you see a crocodile … don't forget to scream' Abby sung and then she screamed at the top of her lungs.
‘Well … why are all the phones switched off? Gibbs made me drive all the way over here because he couldn't get in contact with either of you two' Ziva yawned.
‘Please tell me we don't have a case Ziva' McGee said doubtfully.
‘No … but Gibbs wants us all at the office for some reason … get Abby and let's go' Ziva yawned (It was nearly 2am).
McGee went into the kitchen to get Abby. She wasn't there.
‘Abby?' He called and gestured to Ziva that she could come inside. Ziva did and locked the door behind her.
‘Abby?' McGee called out again.
‘What?' She yelled from the bedroom.
‘We have to go to work now' He told her.
‘No!' Abby yelled. She came into the lounge room and saw Ziva. ‘What are you doing in my house?' She asked her.
‘Abby … Gibbs wants us at the office' McGee said at a little distance away.
‘Well … okay ... let's go' Abby sighed and went to change out of her bikini and boxers that she was wearing.
‘Is Abby always like this?' Ziva asked in worry.
‘Do I have to answer that?' McGee sighed.







At NCIS (3am)

‘They're here boss' Tony mumbled from his desk as Abby, Ziva and McGee came into the office.
‘What took you so long?' Gibbs asked.
Ziva sighed and looked at Abby. (Who was carrying a Caf-Pow that she'd bought earlier).
Gibbs saw this and nodded in understanding.
‘Can we go back to bed now boss?' Tony complained.
‘Something tells me you weren't even in bed Dinozzo' Gibbs said but nodded.
‘So what are we doing here if there's no case Gibbs?' Ziva asked.
‘I'm getting there' Gibbs said. ‘Tony … you and Abby are going to the Midnight Storm'
‘A strip joint!' Tony jumped out of his seat as he got his coat. Abby smiled as Tony grabbed her arm and nearly dragged her out of the office.
‘Are you sure they'll be back boss?' McGee asked.
‘Maybe that's the whole point McGee' Ziva yawned, looking disappointed.
‘And why is that Ziva?' McGee asked.
‘She fits in?' Ziva said.
‘No she doesn't' McGee said defensively.
Ziva just sighed and didn't bother to argue as she was too tired to be bothered.
Gibbs was dialling Tony's number on his cell phone.
‘Yeah? Dinozzo?' Tony answered in a happy voice.
‘Do you even know what you and Abby are meant to do there … and I don't mean having sex Dinozzo'
‘Ah … you know us well boss … and no … I … ah … um … what are we doing there?' Tony asked as Abby giggled in the seat beside him.
‘You're to find two girls by the names of Marisa and Meleena … they apparently work there' Gibbs said in a warning tone that told Tony to behave himself.
‘Okay boss … I've heard of Meleena and I've spoken to Marisa, so it shouldn't too hard … um … are they for questioning or are they under arrest?'
‘I need to talk to them … and if you see anyone suspicious or out of place … let us know and we'll pick them up' Gibbs said.
‘Out of place? You mean like chicks with clothes on boss?'
‘You know what I mean Dinozzo' Gibbs said angrily and hung up.
‘Do we get to have any fun Tony?' Abby smiled questionly.
‘Oh … we're gonna be having a lot of fun Abby' Tony grinned as they arrived at the Midnight Storm Strip Joint.
Abby and Tony showed the men at the doors their NCIS badges (Gibbs had given one to Abby to borrow).
‘It's been awhile hey Tony?'
‘Yeah Abs … too long' Tony smiled.
‘It's amazing what places you can get access to with a NCIS badge … I want one' Abby said as she pocketed it.
‘Yeah … maybe Gibbs'll give you one?'
‘Doubt it Tony … he knows me' Abby smiled.
Tony agreed and went over to one of the bars. ‘ Hey Abby …' He turned around and saw that she'd gone. Tony sighed and knew that there was no chance of finding her now. He turned to the bartender.
‘Hey … do you know anyone by the names of Marisa or Meleena that work here?' Tony asked and showed the man his badge. The bartender thought for a moment and nodded.
‘Can you tell me where I could find them.
‘MARISA!!' The bartender yelled. A women who was in a red, short mini skirt and bra came over.
‘What Bob?' She asked.
‘This guy wants ya' Bob said and went over to offer a drink to a businessman to the left.
‘That'll be hundred bucks' Marisa said and smiled.
‘Very funny … I'm special agent Anthony Dinozzo … talked before … remember?' Tony asked her and smiled at what she was wearing.
‘Oh … the NCIS agent? Well then I'll make it fifty bucks then'
‘I wish … I mean … my boss sent me and … (Tony couldn't see Abby anywhere) … ah … Abby … who's apparently disappeared right now … but my boss wants us to transport you and your sister to NCIS to talk' Tony said, looking her up and down again.
‘What did we do?' Marisa said and got her coat from behind the counter.
‘My boss just wants to talk … I have no idea' Tony looked for Abby again.
‘Do you want me to call Meleena then? She's around back' Marisa offered.
‘Yeah … I'll wait … then you can help me find Abby' Tony sighed.
Marisa went to get Meleena.
Tony looked around in delight. He really missed this place. Then he saw Abby. She was at one of the other bars … or should he say on one of the bars. When Ziva went to pick Abby and McGee up. She'd only been wearing her bra and a pair of boxers … she'd only put a shirt over top of her bra … a kind of revealing shirt, but was still wearing boxers.
‘Abby … no' Tony whispered.
‘Here she is' Marisa said. Meleena was wearing a black mini skirt and a black shirt with a skull on it. Her black hair was in high plaits and had a spiked collar on, as well as black makeup.
‘Wow … Goth?' Tony guessed.
‘Yeah' Meleena said and followed Marisa around the counter.
‘Cool … Abby is too' Tony saw Abby heading over.
‘Hi Tony … you found them?' She asked.
‘Yeah … this is Marisa and Meleena' Tony said.
Abby smiled at Meleena. ‘Okay … I need to call Gibbs' She said.
‘Why?' Tony asked.
‘How many underage people are allowed in here?' Abby asked Marisa.
‘Ah … none' She answered like it was obvious.
‘My point being' Abby said and called Gibbs.
‘Yeah Gibbs?' He answered.
‘We have someone suspicious' Abby said.
‘Where's Dinozzo?' Gibbs asked in worry.
‘He's here … we found them'
‘Good … I'm sending McGee and Ziva to pick up this suspicious person you claim to have found …' Gibbs said.
‘Okay … I'll bring these girls to you while Tony waits for McGee and Ziva' Abby said.
‘I'm not sure that's a good idea Abby'
‘Mw neither … but would you rather me or Dinozzo here without supervision?'
‘You' Gibbs said after a bit of thought.
‘Well too bad … the boys here are after my boxers … they're MY boxers Gibbs!' Abby said loudly and hung up on him. (Several people looked at her like she was crazy). ‘What?' She yelled at them. They looked away quickly.





20 minutes later …

McGee and Ziva enter the Midnight Storm Strip Joint (using their badges).
‘Nice place' Ziva said, looking around in surprise.
‘Yeah yeah … let's find Tony' McGee said and tried to avoid looking at the attractive, half naked women everywhere.
‘There he is' Ziva pointed. Tony was sitting at the bar and starring at the wall behind the bar.
‘Behaving Tony?' McGee asked.
‘Mind your tongue Probie … I'll get the underage teen' Tony said and got up.
He went over to the teenager that Abby had pointed out before. The teen was wearing a black eminem shirt and silver pair of shorts. Tony put his hand on the boy's shoulder and leaned closer to whisper into the boy's ear.
‘You know … I don't really think you look old enough to be here … you're going to have to come with me'
‘But …' the boy said.
‘But what?' Tony asked.
‘I dunno … that's all I've got … but …' He answered.
‘Nice … you can backchat … what's your name kid?'
‘Tim Druery' He answered.
‘So … not all Tim's are losers after all … come on' Tony led him over to McGee and Ziva.
‘Got him? Good … let's go before McGee does something he'll regret' Ziva said.
‘Like what?' McGee asked.
‘Commit suicide … now let go' Ziva said and took one last look around. Neither of the boys moved.
‘I have a gun and a knife you now' Ziva threatened.
‘So?' Tim Druery asked.
‘I'm not afraid to use them kid' She answered and put her hand on her gun.
‘This is the part that we leave' Tony said and pushed Tim Druery out the doors. McGee rushed outside as well. Ziva smiled and followed them to McGee's car.
They got in and made their way back to NCIS … …
Chapter End Notes:
This ff is dedicateed to my friends ...
i have their permission ...