- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Eve is fiding out a few things that she wished she'd not heard.

Tony and Eve are starting to remember what happened last year when they'd first met ...

One of these new characters have a secret that no one else knows of ...
Eve and Gibbs came back into the office. Eve noticed that Meleena and Marisa weren't there.
‘They didn't' She gasped and pulled out her cell phone. Meleena's phone was off. Damn you, Eve thought.
‘Something wrong?' Tony asked Eve as he came back into the office. Gibbs looked at Eve as well.
‘Um … no … but I have to go' Eve said and ran out of the office.
‘Ziva … follow her … no killing anyone' Gibbs instructed her.
Ziva acted immediately and happily.




Eve drove for a while until she came to a hotel. She got out and ran into the hotel.
‘I need to know if these people came in here?' Eve asked and showed the man at the counter her FBI badge as well as a photo of Marisa and Meleena.
The man nodded and gave her a key.
Eve ran to the elevator. Ziva wasn't too far behind. Eve came to a stop at the desired room and unlocked it. She pulled out her gun and quietly checked the whole place.
‘Clear' She said to herself and realised that they weren't there. What reason did they have to hide from her?
Eve relocked the door and left the hotel in a hurry.
After awhile of driving … Ziva was ordered back to NCIS … after ten minutes of trying to convince her that it wasn't necessary to follow Eve anymore.
Eve knew that if Marisa and Meleena didn't want to be found … calling them on their cell phone probably wasn't a good idea. Eve decided that she had to know where they were. They have to learn to stop running away, Eve thought.
‘If I find out you've just gone to a strip joint or something … I'll kill you both' She cursed under she breathe and parked her car outside of a shopping mall.
She dialled Meleena's number (Marisa had "accidentally" broken her own cell phone).
‘Yeah? Whatcha want Eve?' Meleena answered.
‘You know me too well … can I ask you something?' Eve said calmly.
‘Um … sure'
‘Okay … I'm going to ask this for the millionth time … WHERE ARE YOU TWO?' Eve yelled into the phone. The people walking past her car looked at her oddly and decided to walk another way.
‘Around' Meleena shrugged.
Eve listened carefully to the background noise.
‘Do I hear music? Lots of people?' Eve asked suspiciously.
‘Ah … no … of course not … um … what gave you that bizarre idea Eve?' Meleena asked innocently.
Eve could hear Marisa in the background; "Meleena! They want you up there in five minutes!"
‘Who want you where?' Eve nearly yelled, now more certain of their location.
‘Like I said … around' Meleena sighed. They have been over this before, But Eve didn't need to know that she was gonna be around a pole.
‘I want you both back at NCIS in an hour or less okay?' Eve asked.
‘Can't … we're … we're at work Eve' Meleena said.
‘Do I sound like I care? You get back there … or I'll have the FBI after you'
‘Go ahead … We've outsmarted them before … and we'll do it again'
‘Fine … NCIS … they're not outsmartable' Eve said.
‘Oh … you mean Tony? You'll send your sex partner after us? Meleena teased.
‘He's not my sex partner … we had lunch once … that's all' Eve said in a threatening tone.
‘Sure you did … I have to go … we'll try an be there in an hour … if not … you'll live' Meleena said and hung up.
Eve growled and hung up as well.




Abby's lab …


‘Caf-Pow boy!' She called him.
‘What?' He said from under her desk.
‘I need your help' Abby said happily (she'd gone over her daily Caf-Pow limit).
‘Will this include you allowing me to die a very slow and painful death?' Abby's Caf-Pow boy wouldn't move from the safety of her desk.
‘No … um … depends' She said.
He got up and slowly walked over to her. ‘What do you need help with?' He asked cautiously.
‘Play a game with me' She said.
Her Caf-Pow boy grinned. ‘What kind of game? He asked.
‘You remind me of Tony … a computer game stupid!' She said and grabbed his arm. She led him over to a computer.
‘What are we playing?' He asked her.
‘Vampire's revenge volume 2' Abby smiled.
‘Okay … sounds good' He said.
‘Yeah … I love the part where their blood flies at the screen' Abby smiled.
Abby-s Caf-Pow bot just looked at her in a little horror.
‘I dunno if I want to play now' He said.
‘Too bad … you're mine … you have to obey me' Abby winked at him.
Abby's Caf-Pow boy gulped in fear.





Eve entered the NCIS office again and found it almost completely empty, other than Toy sitting at his desk and looking bored.
‘Where is everyone?' Eve asked him.
Tony looked up.
‘Oh … you're back … they're out interviewing someone chicks … I wasn't allowed to go with them … I don't know why' Tony shrugged. Eve smiled and sat on his desk.
‘You remember last year?' She asked him.
‘You mean when we had lunch that day? Yeah it was great' Tony sighed.
‘Yeah …' Eve sighed as well.




Eve walked out of the coffee shop and headed back to her car. Her job was annoying her a bit. After finishing things up and was heading home on the nice Saturday morning … she was told two minutes later to gather information from the coffee shop. After calling her boss and telling him what she'd found … she was finally going home. She got into the car and tried to start it. It wouldn't go.
‘Piece of crap' She cursed and called the car repairs to pick it up so she could get it fixed. They said they'd be there in a few hours. She hung up on them after that.
‘Now what do I do for a few hours?' Eve asked herself. She noticed a take away shop down the road. Eve shrugged and locked her car. She crossed the street and went into the shop. It was a nice place, but not really the kind she'd visit everyday. The place was very full. There wasn't many empty seats and the place was very crowded.
‘Hey!' A voice called to her. She turned around and saw a guy was trying to get into the shop and she was blocking the doorway.
‘Sorry' She said and let him pass.
‘It's okay … I'm Anthony Dinozzo … or you can call me Tony' He smiled.
Eve thought that he was quite charming though.
‘I'm Eve and you can call me Eve' She smiled.
‘This place is a bit crowed … mind if I ask you to lunch?' He asked.
‘Here … or someplace else?' She asked.
‘Well … now that you mention it … I think we could go to the little restaurant a little down the street' Tony said and they left the take-away shop.
‘Isn't that place kind of expensive?' eve asked as she saw the place.
‘Yeah … but my treat' He smiled and led her inside.
‘Are you sure?'
‘Yeah … don't worry about it' He smiled again. Eve really was starting to like that smile … …





‘Hey? You there? Earth to Eve … Earth to Eve?' Tony said and shook her shoulders a little.
‘Oh … sorry … I was lost in thought' She said, a little embarrassed.
‘I noticed' Tony said and leaned back on his chair.
‘Sorry' She said again.
‘It's alright' Tony sighed and tapped at his keyboard pointlessly.
‘Don't apologize … it's a sign of weakness' Gibbs said and came into the office.
‘Excuse me but …'
‘You're excused' Ziva said.
Eve looked at her meanly. Her phone rang.
‘Yeah? Eve here' She answered it and walked over to the window so she wasn't as easily overheard.
‘Ah … it's Marisa here … I ah … kinda need your help'
‘What did you do?' Eve sighed.
‘Hey! Why is that all you ever say when I need help?' Marisa yelled.
‘Um … because you only need help when you've done something stupid or have gotten yourself into trouble again' Eve said.
‘Yeah well … maybe so … but … not this time' Marisa said.
‘Yeah? Hmmmmm how many times have I heard that one before?'
‘No I'm serious! It's about Meleena … have you seen her anywhere?' Marisa asked in worry.
‘No … isn't she with you?' Eve was starting to worry as well. Meleena never disappeared without at least her or Marisa knowing where she was going or that they didn't have to worry.
‘She was pole dancing as usual and then she just disappeared' Marisa said.
‘WHEN SHE WAS DOING WHAT?' Eve screamed into the phone. The entire office full of people went silent. They all stopped and looked at her.
‘Ah … do I have to answer?' Marisa asked in worry. She wasn't sure if she wanted to find meleena anymore … she was doing to kill her.
‘I don't want to know' Eve sighed and saw everyone was still looking at her. ‘What?' She yelled at them and they turned back to their work, still fairly silent.
‘Well we were just at the strip joint when …' Marisa started again.
‘WHERE?" Eve yelled once more, causing everyone to look at her again.
‘I thought you said you didn't want to know' Marisa said.
‘Shut up … where is she?'
‘I don't know … that's the whole point … I have no clue … she was talking to this guy who has hit her once … and then she was gone … come to think of it … so was he …'
‘Did it ever occur to you that perhaps something was wrong? That maybe she'd been kidnapped?' Eve asked. She hoped Meleena was Alice … so she could kill her.
‘I dunno … I'm nearly at NCIS now' Marisa said and hung up.
‘Stupid idiots' Eve sighed and went over to Gibbs.
‘Yeah what?' He asked her.
‘I need help agent Gibbs' She sighed.
Chapter End Notes:
This ff is dedicateed to my friends ...
i have their permission ...