- Text Size +
Story Notes:
This story features my OFC Kelsey McClaine. She resides with Tim and Abby (who are married here), and HER's(Kelsey's) and Tim's 11-month old daughter Francine. Enjoy. Please e-mail me your feedback.
Author's Chapter Notes:
Jimmy's new girlfriend is taken hostage right out of Tim and Abby's house. Who is his lover's captor? Will Jimmy try to assist in finding her?
Prologue

McGee/Sciuto Residence


It was still a little early when Kelsey awoke in her bed. No one else was awake yet since it was a Sunday. She slowly got out of her bed and stretched backwards, moaning slightly in pain. She hadn't been sleeping very well lately because she was still in the middle of losing all of her pregnancy weight, and she still felt very heavy. But being at a quaint little 140 pounds wasn't so bad for her…she still believed that she looked good.

She yawned, stopped stretching, walked out of her room, and headed to check-up on her daughter Francine, who slept upstairs next door to Tim and Abby's room. Kelsey quickly crossed the Living Room to head upstairs.

When she reached the top, she passed Tim and Abby's room, where she spotted them in the midst of a sweaty sex romp. It made her slightly sick to her stomach to watch her best friend and her ex-lover being that intimate with each other.
But she had to get used to it, since she now had a man of her own…whom she loved.

Thanks to Abby's help, Kelsey was hooked up with Jimmy Palmer, one of the sweetest guys she's ever worked with…and they've been together for the last 5 months. Kelsey's thoughts of Jimmy vanished suddenly as she reached Francine's room, where she found her baby sound asleep.

As she watched the sleeping child, Kelsey became misty-eyed. Her pregnancy was the worst rift ever made in Her's and Abby's friendship, especially when it was revealed that Tim was the father. But in the end, it was sort-of all worth it.

She then picked up Francine and carried her out of the bedroom, covering one ear as the finale in her housemate's room neared, and she headed back downstairs.
She crossed back over towards the kitchen, and put Francine in her Hi-Chair.

"There you go, Angel Face. Now be a good girl while Mommy makes coffee and some Formula for you." Kelsey said to her daughter.

Francine's green eyes sparkled as she giggled, and Kelsey smiled at the cuteness of it all.

Then she turned back to the stove, and didn't hear the sliding door open suddenly.

Kelsey was startled as an arm wrapped around her throat from behind. She tried to scream, but before she could, the arm drew off her throat and a hand pushed her into the wall with her face to it.

She felt some hot breath on her neck as a pair of lips came close to her ear. "Hello there, Kelsey my dear. It's been a long time, hasn't it? Now don't make any sudden moves…or I will make sure you regret it without a doubt." The voice said.

Kelsey tried to struggle, but it was to avail. "Nooo! Stop!!! Let me go!" she yelled. She heard the sounds of Francine crying, and footsteps running downstairs. But unfortunately, so did the intruder, who quickly dragged Kelsey out the sliding door and to a nearby van.


***
Meanwhile back in the house, Tim and Abby made a b-line for the kitchen, where Abby quickly turned off the tea-pot, and Tim tended to Francine.

"What the HELL has Kelsey been up to in here?!" Tim yelled over Francine's excessive crying.

Abby then scanned the floor. Her eyes fell upon something shiny by the sliding door. She bent down to pick it up, and saw that it was a medium sized silver heart locket, which was engraved with the words
'To Kelsey, Happy Anniversary. With Love, Jimmy.'

"Oh shit…Tim…I-I think Kelsey's been kidnapped." She cried.

Tim inhaled and exhaled lowly, as he closed his eyes, and cuddled his daughter closer to him "Damn it!...You'd better call Gibbs." He said.

Abby sighed heavily "He's not going to be happy about this." She said, as she headed for the telephone. She didn't know what had happened to her best friend, but she was sure that the team would help.


End Prologue…
Chapter End Notes:
This story features my OFC Kelsey McClaine. She resides with Tim and Abby (who are married here), and HER's(Kelsey's) and Tim's 11-month old daughter Francine. Enjoy.

Please e-mail me your feedback.