- Text Size +
Story Notes:
Thanks to Eve. No at the moment there isn't more... JOIN NCIS ROLEPLAY!!!!! http://nciscrimes.proboards103.com/ garanty: case focused roleplay
Author's Chapter Notes:
Tony is sumerizing his last relationships and tries to find the reason they went wrong...
Tony stormed into the bullpen rather pissed.

Another girl gone. Another guy in his bed. What the hell had happened?

„You're early!"

He barked and McGee jumped as if Gibbs himself had said it.

Normally Tony would grin but not today. Today was a very, very bad monday.

Exacty that was the fifth girl in four months walked out on him because she found him sunday morning in bed with some guy.

Tony sat behind his desk. To wake up with a guy wasn't completely new for him. He had some experience at college. Three or four later. Maybe ten in Washington. Tony had already noticed that his „men" consume had risen since he was in Washington but hadn't thought of anything particular which could explain it.

Tony rubbed his face with his hands. He really had some thinking to do. Not really about the last three years, the last four months were more important even he had that feeling that it had to do with the last three years...

Tony's eyes found their way to Gibbs' desk on their own. They rested there for quite a while. But with some effort he brought them back to his screen.

It's been four months since Kate's death. Ziva was now a team member. He had found nice women he even intented to stay with longer than a night. But everytime he stayed more than a week with them something happens. Something that makes him go to the next club and drink himself nearly unconcious. Nothing bad about that. Clubbing is like therapy for Tony. The problem is that he would go clubbing. He would drink. And then he would wake up naked next to some silver haired man. And why silver haired by the way? Isn't he hot enough for somebody younger?

He always was too drunk to even remember their names and how they got there or what they did, he never had a clue.

He sighed deeply and set up to do some work. But his mind was running too fast. He woke up next to Steve the day before, sunday. Saturday night he had met him in a club. Tony didn't knew, Steve had told him. Saturday, saturday he was at work. They had solved a case. Maybe he wanted to celebrate. No, if it was so he would have went to dinner with his girlfriend, ex girlfriend. There must have been something. Then it hit him. He had argued with Gibbs again.

The last time, he had argued with Gibbs.

That one before, he had argued with Gibbs.

And the one before that...

Gibbs. Gibbs was the key to all those men. Silver haired men. Tony looked up in a mixture of shock and realisation. He fucked silver haired men after fighting with Gibbs.

„Found the resolution to all problems of the world?"

Gibbs asked standing in front of his desk. Tony swallowed hard. Now he realized that this feeling in his stomach wasn't fear when the big boss talked to him...

TBC
Chapter End Notes:
Thanks to Eve.
No at the moment there isn't more...