- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Both men fell silent and just enjoyed the canges in their life.
Five months later.




„Boss, we brought you the suspect for interrogation!"

McGee said when he entered the bullpen together with Ziva.

„Ok! Give the Director a call that I'll need to see him after that and then come down, I'm getting a coffee."

McGee grinned when his boss was out of the room. Ziva eyed him for a moment.

„Why are you grinning?"

But McGee only shook his head and picked up his phone.








„You want me to check his alibi, boss?"

McGee asked when they entered the bullpen.

„If you want to keep your job that's what you should be doing right now!"

He answered and sipped on his coffee.

„God, Abby's right! You're really turning into me!"

A light smirk showed on Tony‘s face.

Gibbs just reflected it.

„Well, McGee told me you wanted to see me, Agent DiNozzo!"

„Yeah, Director. But that's something for your office."

Tony said with a cocky grin and Gibbs raised a eyebow but lead the way.





„So, what is it?"

Tony planted an affectionate kiss on Gibbs‘ lips.

„Thought we agreed not in the office?!"

„Fine, sir."

Gibbs hated the way Tony pronounced the „sir" but since he was the new Director it was after the protocol.

„First, you still haven't told me why you'd accepted the job! I thought you would never become Director."

„Yeah, but things have changed. I rather do the job myself than trusting anybody else again. Besides Fornell‘s the new Director of the FBI so if I want to keep up this not-friendship I had to accept."

„You're a masochist, you know that?"

„Yup, so why'd you wanted to see me?"

„Oh, that! Well, you know that the upcoming weekend is our free weekend, right?"

„Yes, I know that."

„So, I booked a room in a nice hotel outside the city for two days. Just you and me...and room service."

Gibbs looked at him piercingly. Even if he wasn't a field Agent anymore he hadn't lost his habits.

„Does that mean you..."

„Yeah, Jethro, that's what it means. It's all healed and I feel fine. I think we can do it."

Gibbs looked a bit unsure.

„Listen, I really am fine and if you do anything I'm not ready for I still can tell you to stop. But it's been five months, we should give it a try."

„Don't you think you should get a check up before...."

„Already had! My doc says as long as I feel fine I can do it, but I should keep it low for a while. And before you ask, my shrink and Ducky said the same."

„You talked to Ducky about us having sex?"

Gibbs asked shocked. Yes, his friend knew a lot about him, but that...

„Nope, just wanted to see that face."

Tony grinned and turned to leave. Gibbs gave him a light smack on the ass.

„You know, I could get used to that instead of the head slaps."

„You know that I don't break with my habits!"

Gibbs called after him...






Gibbs and Tony entered the hotel.

„Spent a month's salary on it?"

Gibbs asked when he looked around.

„Well, I thought it has to be at least as good as the hotel I was in with Ziva, but it's better."

„Yeah? How's that? It was a five star hotel."

„But you weren't in my room. And Ziva snoring like a drunken sailor kinda ruined the atmosphere."

Gibbs gave a short laugh. He had heard Ziva and was sure Tony hadn't had much sleep then.



When they entered the room Gibbs couldn't tell why this wasn't a five star hotel. It had everything you could need, including a huge jaccuzzi.

„Think that'll become handy..."

Tony said and stepped behind Gibbs. The other man grinned and turned around.

„Do I have to repeat my question? Spent a month's salary on it?"

„Don't worry about that...I...have enough...money...to spent some...weekends with you!"

Tony said between kisses on Gibbs‘ neck.

Even if the other man had intented to keep that issue at hand he lost it when Tony pulled on his shirt to get him into the bedroom.

„Didn't thought you would be that demanding."

Gibbs whispered between kisses.

„Waited too long for that, Jethro."

It was more of a purr and to Gibbs he sounded pretty much like a cat asking to be fondled. And hell, no matter what the other man would be asking from him, he was more than willing to give everything he had.

But the only thing Tony really wanted right then was to have Gibbs naked and on that bed. And after what seemed like a second he had exactly that.

Tony himself remained standing at the foot of the bed taking in the picture of a naked willing Gibbs and it seemed more beautiful to him than every painting at the Louvre.

„Waiting for written invitagtion?"

Gibbs was waiting too long himself.

„Patience is a gift."

Tony said teasing when he opened his suitcase and took out a big tube of lube.

„And something I'm not bleased with, now get your ass over here!"

Tony chuckled as he crawled on the bed, naked by that time, kneeling over Gibbs and planting short kisses on his lips, cheeks and neck.

„Always bossy, aren't you?"

Gibbs just moaned a bit when Tony nibbled on his earlope.

„But not in the bedroom, Jethro, not when doing this, then you like to give the control to me, don't you?"

On the one hand he hated Tony to tease him like that. Even if they hadn't had sex in the last months it doesn't mean they hadn't spent time in bed together and teasing Gibbs was Tony's favourite, well at least top ten, activity then. Moreover Gibbs didn't knew how far he could push Tony so he gave up the control.

But hell, Tony was right. Gibbs had never enjoyed sex that much before, even that they never went that far it was always better than anything before. And it was because he wasn't the one in charge. He'd always been, at work and in the bedroom but with Tony he could lay back, relax and enjoy.

Tony gave up since he knew he wouldn't recieve any answer soon and started to trace the many scars on Gibbs chest with his tongue.

He knew that the last months must have been hard for Gibbs, too. When Tony returned he was mostly disgusted of himself and didn't like physical contact a lot. With Gibbs it was quite ok but for the first month kisses and hugs were everything he was able to. And after that he recovered only slowly. He could baer to do more, like kissing Gibbs neck and chest, and he could feel the same caress from the other man but it took again a week before he could enjoy it. Then slowly they started petting, first slowly and innocent. It never made Tony hard and Gibbs always went to the bathroom to jerk himself off before they went to sleep. Only since the last month Tony had been getting erections. He still wasn't ready for sex or blow jobs but he'd allowed Gibbs to jerk him off but couldn't really return the favour. It made him feel bad but Gibbs always said he hadn't to worry about that when he hugged him to sleep. In the last week he was able to jerk Gibbs off and his own orgasm felt more real again.

That was when he decided to book the room. He didn't knew if he could enjoy everything but he intented to go all the way. He somehow felt like a virgin. He wanted it, sure as hell. He wanted to suck Gibbs off, to get the same, to fuck, get fuck, he wanted all the way, the full catalogue, but to do it was a different story. Many times in the last months he wanted it, but he never could. But tonight he wouldn't care. He made a silent vow not to stop Gibbs as long as he doesn't hurt him or did something he really couldn't baer.

Gibbs cock was already rock hard and Tony had to grin.

„Really impatient..."

He whispered and kissed Gibbs‘ thighs. He just was on his way to the leaking cock when Gibbs stopped him.

„You don't have to."

Tony kept eyecontact for a moment and then kissed gently the head of the other man's dick.

„But I WANT to."

He said and licked Gibbs‘ hardness once from buttom to top before he sucked it into his mouth. He tried to suck it down completely but the choke reflex was too strong. Not that this was the first time but with a lack of practice in the last time and the recent events still in mind it wasn't working the way he wanted.

Gibbs didn't seem to mind anyway. He closed his eyes and didn't even try to hide the moans coming from deep of his throat. He had hid it in the beginning but there were nights he just couldn't and he let it out. Tony knew how desperate and needy he was anyway.

Tony used one hand to stroke what he couldn't fit into his mouth in the same pace the other played with Gibbs‘ balls. When he started to hum Gibbs felt his orgasm built.

„Tony..."

He let out but the younger man didn't stop. He really didn't intent to come down Tony's throat since he didn't know how he would react to that.

„Tony, it's getting close..."

But Tony wouldn't let go. He usually didn't swallow, only if he didn't get a warning, but since this was the man he loved and wanted to spent his life with he wanted to taste Gibbs.

Tony swallowed gratefully leaving only a bit of the salty come on his tongue to share with Gibbs in a passionate kiss.

It took several minutes before they broke for longer than just seconds and Gibbs tried to catch his breath.

„What do you want, Tony? Tell me, I'll do everything."

„Never make such promises!"

Tony smirked and kissed Gibbs lightly.

„I'm serious."

Tony thought for a moment. Sure he was always the one in charge in the bed but it never get that far so he wasn't sure if he really could ask for what he wanted.

„I want it all."

Gibbs swallowed before he kissed Tony and rolled over.

Tony hesitated for a moment and Gibbs looked over his shoulder.

„What is it?"

He could see Tony's cock hard and red against his stomach.

„Not that way. I want to see your face."

Gibbs rolled over again. He never fucked, or got fucked, face to face with men. But a light smile formed on Tony's lips and Gibbs didn't care. This was the rest of his life, so why should he safe something he would never give to somebody else...

Tony bent down to kiss Gibbs again. His hand slowly ran down over the other man's chest, down his stomach. He reached his hips and went over Gibbs‘ inner thights to his opening.

Tony's already lubed finger slid in easily and caused Gibbs to moan heavily. Tony took all time for preperation. He didn't only preperated Gibbs for penetration but also himself mentally for what he'll be doing.

„Ready?"

He asked his voice husky with need and passion after ten minutes.

„As ready as I'll ever be."

Gibbs answered with the same tone of voice, maybe even more desperate.

Tony lifted Gibbs‘ hips lightly and sank into him slowly. Both let out groans and moans when he'd settled down completely and started to move.

„God, more!"

Gibbs said and Tony moved a bit fasted and harder. He changed the ankle to make sure he'd hit Gibbs‘ prostate with every thrust.

This was good, this was what he wanted and he didn't spent a single thought for that night in that basement. His brain was completely fixed on Gibbs. His moans, his lips being slightly open, his eyes closed, his back arched. The feeling of Gibbs hot and tight around him. It wasn't only good, it was perfect, terrific, actually Tony didn't find the right word to describe it.

Gibbs hand moved to his hard again cock.

„Don't, we'll get there soon."

Tony said thrusting a bit harder and faster. He could feel his orgasm coming and a whispered „Gibbs" was all he could manage before he got over the edge with a not so silent cry. He collapsed on his lover but recovered quickly and pulled out.

Maybe someone had heard him but Tony really didn't care. He didn't intent to get here anytime soon again anyway and he wasn't done yet.

He settled next to Gibbs on his back.

„Now it's your turn..."

Gibbs looked asking at him. He hadn't expected that Tony really meant it when he asked for „all" but the younger man turned so he was on his side and Gibbs rolled over himself.

He reached for the lupe and poured a bit on his fingers. He started to kiss Tony's neck and nibbled on his earlope before he slid in a finger.

He took even more time to preperate than Tony had and he was watching and listening to all reactions of the other man.

„C'mon, Jethro, I won't get open any more..."

Gibbs felt a nervous tickle in his stomache. If he didn't do that good it could ruin everything. Tony had gone further in the last hour faster than in the last five months and Gibbs feared he would shut down again if this wasn't going well...

„Relax, ok?!"

He said and slowly pushed inside. He could feel Tony tense slightly at first and stopped halfway. He waited for his lover to relax.

„Ok?"

Tony nodded his eyes closed and Gibbs pushed further until he was settled. Then he waited for Tony to adjust before he started to move slowly and gently.

Silent moans came from Tony and it reassured Gibbs a great deal.

„C'mon, Jethro, start already..."

Gibbs took it a bit faster and harder but still nothing of his usual pace.

A small cry left Tony's lips and Gibbs knew he had found the spot. Adjusting the ankle he made sure he hit it everytime and got faster.

Tony's cock was hard again and Gibbs took it into his hand. He stroke it with the same pace and when Tony came and clenched around him he came, too.

„That was absolutely..."

Tony started but really didn't knew how to finish. There were no words in any language to describe that.

„Yeah, Tony, that it was..."

Gibbs answered and both men drifted into sleep without breaking the connection.









After a hour they went for a walk. Tony had talked Gibbs into it so they went through a small park which was really lovely and calm. Gibbs directed Tony onto a deserted path and on a bench.

„Tony, does that mean that we can..."

Tony knew exactly what Gibbs tried to say.

„Yeah, Jethro. You see, I've done it and I've more than liked it. Maybe there'll be nights I don't want to and I guess you'll respect that but from now on you don't have to wait for me to start it. Just stop if I tell you to."

„You know that I would never force you into something."

„I know, Jethro, I love you."

„Love you, too, Tony."

Both men fell silent and just enjoyed the changes in their life.
Chapter End Notes:
Thanks to Eve.
No at the moment there isn't more...
This is my payback for everything Gibbs and Tony had gone through