- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Tony opens up and recieves someopen answers from Abby.
Tony entered the lab with a huge Caff-Pow!. Everytime when he really was lost he went to the goth. Even if she couldn't help him solving his problems she always lightened his mood.

„Hey, Sunny boy! Brought me a present?!"

She beamed when she saw him but Tony noticed that she was a bit more jumpy than usual.

„How many have you had already?"

He asked holding the drink out of reach.

„Same as usual! Give it to me, Tony!"

She said loud and grapped the cup.

„Yeah, that's what all women tell me."

She gave him a look. She knew him well enough to see that his eyes weren't as happy as they should be. The last months Tony had nearly always dark rings unders those incredible green eyes and the sparkle was nearly gone. He always had a rather sad expression.

„You had a fight with the bossman again?"

She asked knowing that Gibbs was giving him quite a hard time.

„Nope, not today. Haven't given him the chance to yell at me yet."

„You're avoiding him? Tony, you know that that piss him off even more!"

„Yeah, I know. I just had a bad weekend and wasn't ready for his moods yet."

„Amanda?"

Tony nodded. Could he tell her? Could he trust the goth enough not only to tell her about him being bi but also about his feelings?

„What is it, Tony? I know it isn't the usual We had sex I go way. Why did she leave you?"

Abby seemed to be reading his mind. He really needed to tell someone and if anyone it would be Abby.

„You know, I, em, I'm not as, well, straight as everybody thinks."

„You're bi, go on."

Tony looked at her confused. He had expected her to be at least a bit shocked or surprised.

„C'mon Tony, you have too much taste for a straight arrow. Now go on!"

Tony got her point. The way a man dress does tell something about his sexual orientation, at least mostly.

„You know, after the fight on saturday I went to a club and drank a bit too much..."

„That's not a reason to leave you!"

Abby interrupted.

„Yeah, and what about finding me sunday morning in my bed next to a naked man, is that a reason?"

He asked sarcastically. Abby made big eyes and focused on the table top for a moment.

„I guess that was quite a hard weekend...Sorry, I didn't mean it to sound naughty."

Tony chuckled a bit.

„It's ok, Abs. You know, it's just wierd. I've never done something like that to women before but in the last four months I did it five times! And I think it's because of Gibbs."

When he looked at her she was avoiding his gaze and she had a guilty expression.

„What Abby? What is it?"

„You know, Kate and I, well, we joked sometimes that Gibbs would need somebody to ease up a bit and well..."

„What, Abs! Out with it!"

„We said you would be the perfect one for it."

Tony's mouth fell open. They had joked about him fucking Gibbs to ease the older man a bit.

‚Would work, you know!‘

„You don't think he is..."

Abby just shrugged.

„Sometimes we thought he is looking at you a bit too long and too intensive. And when you were in the isolation, you know, he yelled at me and did really everything to save you."

„He would have done that for everyone of us!"

Tony said pacing again.

„No, really Tony! You should have seen him! He was like a tiger in a cage down in the morgue and it wasn't better after he could leave. He was yelling, pacing, yelling again. He never yelled at me before, Tony! Not like that!"

Suddenly he remembered that once when Tony and Gibbs had a fight Kate and Abby were singing K.I.S.S.I.N.G but he hadn't understand the names and really didn't thought of that.

„He can't be..."

Tony's voice was low nearly down to a whisper.

‚Why not, Tony? Afraid that he could feel the same? Are you afraid that he could love you back? Do you fear you could be happy? Huh? Tony, what is it?‘

Tony had to leave now. He wanted to be alone. At least a day so he could sort everything out. To come to any kind of conclusion.

He stormed out of the lab and hit the elevator button. Without looking up he stepped inside and pushed the ground level. He wouldn't go up to the bullpen. He wouldn't get his jacket, he could get it tomorror. He couldn't see Gibbs right now.

At that moment a hand reached past him and pushed the energy button.

„No!"

He turned slowly and there he stood, one Leroy Jethro Gibbs.

TBC
Chapter End Notes:
Thanks to Eve.
No at the moment there isn't more...