- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
It was very easy to do the math.
A very pissed Gibbs plus a very pissed Tony plus very less space. Surely this wouldn't find a too nice ending...
Abby watched after Tony. Hell, he really seemed pissed. But why was he pissed like that?

When the door of the elevator opened Abby could see Gibbs standing in it but Tony didn't seem to notice and just stepped inside. The door closed again and a "Ping!" from the computer called for Abby's attention.

It was a instant message from McGee.

"Gibbs on way down. Really pissed. Don't know why."

Abby looked again towards the elevator.

It was very easy to do the math.

A very pissed Gibbs plus a very pissed Tony plus very less space. Surely this wouldn't find a too nice ending...


Tony tried to avoid Gibbs gaze. If he would look up the other man could notice. He could see that this, he and Gibbs alone in the elevator without energy was a dream Tony had before only that in his dreams they wouldn't fight.

"Why ground level? Didn't intent to leave, did you?"

It was a stupid question and Gibbs knew the answer. But he had enough of this cat and mouse Tony was playing with him.

"Didn't thought you would need me."

Tony said quietly. All his anger was gone. Somehow he couldn't blame the other man.

"What gave you that stupid thought?"

Tony gave out a hollow laugh.

"You showed me pretty well the last months! No matter what I do it's wrong!"

"Tony, I didn't intent to give you that thought and you certainly don't do everything wrong! I don't want you to feel useless or unneeded. The opposite is the case! We really need you, I really need you. And I'm really so..."

Gibbs took a deep breath.

"I'm so..."

Why couldn't he get this fucking word out. Tony looked up at him in confusion. He had never seen his boss like that.

"I'm sorry."

Gibbs could only manage a whisper.

"Come again?"

Tony understood Gibbs perfectly but he wanted him to say it again since he couldn't really believe what he just heard.

"I'm sorry."

Gibbs said a bit louder.

"I still didn't get it..."

"I'M SORRY! DAMNIT!"

Gibbs yelled and Tony grinned a bit.

"Oh, you're sorry. Well, anyway...I don't think it's the best I would stay..."

"No! You won't walk out on me!"

"Walk out on you? We're not dating!"

But suddenly Tony noticed the look in Gibbs face. For the other man it didn't make a difference if Tony was quiting this job or a relationship they never actually had. It even seemed to be quite the same for Gibbs...

"Boss, can I ask you a question?"

Tony asked taken aback by what he saw.

"Go ahead."

"You know it's personal, really, really personal and it could be that you get angry if I ask..."

Tony stopped. Gibbs had raised his hand but the smack never came. He seemed to be chewing his tongue.

"Ask, Tony."

"Are you bi, boss?"

Gibbs' eyes widened and Tony thought he would die that very moment.

"I'm sorry boss! I shouldn't have..."

"I am, Tony."

Tony's mouth seemed open forever. His boss, ex marine, hard ass, second b for bastard Gibbs was bi? Second b, bi...Tony's mind wouldn't work correctly he wasn't able to form normal thoughts or even words.

"What about you?"

Gibbs question came out of nothing and hit Tony completely off guard.

"Hell, yeah!"

Tony looked at the floor thinking about what he had just said.

‚Hell, yeah? Gibbs wasn't asking if you want a pizza or to give him a nice blow job right here. He had just asked you about your sexual orientation, nothing more! Stop fantasizing, DiNozzo!'

"Right, now that that's sorted out."

Gibbs said and before Tony could do anything Gibbs captured his lips into an aggressive kiss with his own.

When Gibbs' tongue brushed over Tony's lower lip and they started a fight over control of the kiss Tony's mind was singing.

"Gibbs and Tony sitting in a elevator, K I S S I N G!"

Sure it wasn't rhyming but that was the last Tony cared about right now.

TBC
Chapter End Notes:
Thanks to Eve.
No at the moment there isn't more...