- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
I don't understand bossman. Now he can have the sex machine and he rejects you? It's really not rational! I mean Gibbs is always rational and when you're rational you should think that to have you in bed is what you rationally should want."
Tony and Gibbs didn't talk all day. There was no new case so there was no need anyway. Tony was long enough Agent to know what to do with such a day. And it was something Gibbs normally would appreciate but not that day.

When working hours were over Tony was out first only saying bye without really addressing it to somebody particular.

Gibbs on the other hand went down to Ducky. He really needed a talk with his friend.

"Hello, Jethro, no new case that late, I hope?!"

"No, Duck, no case. I just wanted to ask whether you would care for dinner."

Ducky knew that question. Something had happened and Gibbs wanted to talk about it in private.

"Let me just finish up here and we can go."

The ME answered and smiled reassuring.

Half a hour later they were sitting in a nice restaurant. It was pretty small and therefor you could have private talks there.

"Well, Jethro, care to let me know why we're here?"

The ME smiled again. And Gibbs didn't even try to look confused. The other man knew him too well.

"You remember that relationship I had after my second wife?"

"You mean Michael."

Ducky answered as if it was completely normal.

"Yeah, you know that he wasn't the first man in my life."

"Yes, I know that Jethro, but I'm sure you didn't asked me for dinner to talk about the past."

"No, but it's the only way I knew how to start..."

"Who is it, Jethro?"

The question of his friend caught Gibbs off guard. Such a directness wasn't what he expected from the other man.

"It's not important. The thing is I kissed him but I can't be with him."

"Ok, and what did Anthony say about it."

Gibbs looked extremly surprised and Ducky had to laugh a bit.

"It was quite obvious for me for quite a while. Don't worry, only for me. But I wanted you to admitt it. Anyway, go on."

"Well, he said we should give it a try but I refused. He said he could quit..."

"And you said no. Well, Jethro, it is really a difficult situation you are in. The only thing I can tell you is sort out if it's worth a try and then decide."

Gibbs nodded slowly.

"And you kissed young Anthony?"

"Yeah, in the elevator."

The ME chuckled a bit.

"What?"

"Well, Jethro, Abigail and me had a bet running where it would happen if it happens. And I won! She thought it would happen in your basement."


Tony was sitting at home zapping through all 200 chanels but he didn't really watch. It was his second run through and his anger didn't calm down a bit.

When the door bell rang he really considered not to open but then the ringing grew really annoying and he knew that it was Abby standing in front. It was easy to figure out. Gibbs would have used his key, McGee and Ziva would have given up. But Abby just didn't take her finger off the fucking button until he opens.

"Abby I'm really not in the mood."

"I know! That's why I brought beer and tequila. Don't worry, I won't force you into talking but you know that I will sleep on your couch anyway..."


Five hours later Tony and Abby both were really drunk.

"You know he kissed me and then told me that it will never happen again! That's really not fair, you know, you know?"

"You repeated yourself."

Tony's eyes swam into her generel direction.

"What?"

"You said you know, you know."

"Really?"

Abby nodded and took another sip of her beer.

"I don't understand bossman. Now he can have the sex machine and he rejects you? It's really not rational! I mean Gibbs is always rational and when you're rational you should think that to have you in bed is what you rationally should want."

"Very rational!"

Tony answered nearly drifting into sleep but his cell phone rang.

"Dinosso..."

"Tony?"

Gibbs' voice came to his ear and his heart sank into his feet.

"Hey, boss, how ya doin'?"

"Well, I thought we need to talk. You've got some minutes?"

"Over the phone?"

Tony looked at Abby and tried to mouth "Gibbs" but she didn't get it.

"GIBBS!!"

He yelled annoyed.

"What?"

Gibbs asked confused holding the phone some inches away.

"Wasn't talking to you. It's not all about you, you know. Sometimes my thought are other things than your ass, you know, or your dick or your lips..."

Abby was waving her hands and shaking her head like mad.

"Em, well, Tony, I'm standing outside your building and I really would like to talk to you, but it seems that you have company so maybe I'll just..."

"Wait, he's coming down!"

"Abs?"

He asked but it was already hung up.

Since Gibbs was standing on the other side of the street and Tony's apartment was on the first floor he could see through the window.

Tony and Abby were standing there arguing. But after five minutes only seconds before Gibbs would have decided to go Tony gave up and Abby pushed him towards the door out of sight for Gibbs.

Gibbs waited what seemed hours but the door opened. It took again a few seconds for Tony to show up. He straighted up to his full height and wanted to step forward but missed the stair and stumbled a bit.

He straighted up again put up his most arrogant expression.

"It's your turn to come on the other side of the street."

Gibbs didn't miss allusion. Gibbs he shook his head and walked over.

"So, what is it?"

Tony's breath came to his nose.

"You're drunk?"

"Maybe so, at least I don't fuck your doppelgängers."

"I really don't know what you're talking about."

"Yeah, sure."

Gibbs was getting a bit pissed.

"Ok, I think it's better if I get going."

"Don't! Tell me why you'd come."

Gibbs sighed. Now that he was there.

"Tony, I didn't do that good today. It wasn't my intention to hurt you even more. I don't want you to think that it has anything to do with you. It's just, you're my subordiant. They expect me to watch your back but not in that way. And I'm still a Marine. Thank God they haven't found out anything yet. There are too many things which stand against this."

Tony nodded and turned to the door.

"But you know the biggest problem?"

Tony stopped one foot up the stair.

"I can't stay now that Abby's there."

Tony turned in confusion and saw the grin on Gibbs' face.

"What?"

"Well, for the Marines, I'll sent my resignment request tomorror. And for our job. As long as it doesn't effect our work and Jenny doesn't know I'm willing to give it a try. But there are some rules you have to accept."

Tony raised his eyebrows.

"First, if we notice that it's not working out we will try to save what has left. Second, if we break up you won't resign I will retire."

"No problem."

Tony answered slowly. His mouth was all dry. Could he get what he wished?

"And there is something more. I want you to know that I'm very possessive. That means this..."

He stroke over Tony's face.

"This..."

He made his way down over his stomach.

"This...."

He squeezed Tony's ass a bit causing Tony to moan softly.

"And this..."

He gently squeezed Tony's cock.

"Is all mine and I don't tolerate anybody touch it, use it or even look too long at it. Got me?"

Tony could only manage to nod.

"Tell Abby that she can stay and grab some things. We'll get over at my place."

He said still with his hand on Tony's dick.
Chapter End Notes:
Thanks to Eve.
No at the moment there isn't more...