[Reviews - 0] Printer
Summary: Tony is sumerizing his last relationships and tries to find the reason they went wrong...
Rated: PG
Categories: Gibbs/DiNozzo Characters: None
Genre: Alternate Universe, First Time, Pre-slash, Romance
Pairing: Gibbs/DiNozzo
Warnings: Partner betrayal
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 16 Completed: Yes
Word count: 20430 Read: 42913
Published: 04/07/2006 Updated: 05/09/2006
Story Notes:
Thanks to Eve.
No at the moment there isn't more...

JOIN NCIS ROLEPLAY!!!!!
http://nciscrimes.proboards103.com/
garanty: case focused roleplay

1. Tony's view by strebergeist [Reviews - 0] (0 words)
Tony is sumerizing his last relationships and tries to find the reason they went wrong...

2. Gibbs\' view by strebergeist [Reviews - 0] (0 words)
Gibbs thinks about the last few months...

3. Kate in your head by strebergeist [Reviews - 0] (0 words)
Realisation doesn't mean you have to accept it and both Tony and Gibbs do their best to find a way around that.

4. Gibbs and Tony sitting in a tree by strebergeist [Reviews - 0] (0 words)
Tony opens up and recieves someopen answers from Abby.

5. K.I.S.S.I.N.G by strebergeist [Reviews - 0] (0 words)
It was very easy to do the math.
A very pissed Gibbs plus a very pissed Tony plus very less space. Surely this wouldn't find a too nice ending...

6. No try by strebergeist [Reviews - 0] (0 words)
Gibbs knew himself too good to think that this time he wouldn't make any mistakes. He also knew that it was hard to get along with him. And moreover Tony wasn't always a sunshine, either. Gibbs didn't even want to think about the moods the other man surely sometimes had.

7. Beer tequila and rules by strebergeist [Reviews - 0] (0 words)
I don't understand bossman. Now he can have the sex machine and he rejects you? It's really not rational! I mean Gibbs is always rational and when you're rational you should think that to have you in bed is what you rationally should want."

8. Intruder by strebergeist [Reviews - 0] (0 words)
How could he betray him? Or maybe she was the one who was betrayed? Maybe Tony was the bitch destroying the relationship and not the other way around.

9. Open up by strebergeist [Reviews - 0] (0 words)
Tony and Gibbs lying in bed. One phone went off, the second went off. Can Gibbs ignore a knock on the door?

10. Past\'s Ghosts by strebergeist [Reviews - 0] (0 words)

11. Old feelings and fears by strebergeist [Reviews - 0] (0 words)
Tony is litterly living the nightmare again. But not only the younger man has fears...

12. Things you can do by strebergeist [Reviews - 0] (0 words)
The team prepares the mission

13. The nightmare goes on by strebergeist [Reviews - 0] (0 words)
Everything's happening very fast, Gibbs tries to find Tony and Tony tries to get it over

14. Monster under the bed by strebergeist [Reviews - 0] (0 words)
Both men were happy that the other didn't back out but still deep inside them there was this fear. Probably it was that kind of fear you always have, like the monster under the bed.

15. Changes by strebergeist [Reviews - 0] (0 words)
Both men fell silent and just enjoyed the canges in their life.

16. Realisation--by Anthony DiNozzo by strebergeist [Reviews - 0] (0 words)
It is all about realization. Our whole life is about it. It’s about actions, words, feelings. Yes, but we have to realize the meanings of them.