- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
How could he betray him? Or maybe she was the one who was betrayed? Maybe Tony was the bitch destroying the relationship and not the other way around.
Tony tried to get any clue what just had happened.

Gibbs had kissed him in the elevator earlier that day. Then he had told him that it was impossible to happen again.

Now he had told him everything what stands against it and all solutions with his hand on his dick inviting him for a full night of sex.

Tony's head was spinning from the events of the day and the amount of alcohol in his stomach and blood.

Could he get to his boss‘ house? Could he get what he really wanted? Could he...

...empty his stomach right here in front of his boss, or more on his boss‘ shoes?

Yes, the last thing he not only could but did.

Gibbs who was just fast enough to take back his hand was looking down at the mess but immidiatly started to stroke Tony's back.

„I think we have to do that another time."

He said trying to bring Tony into upright position.

„Fit enough to get up there?"

Tony nodded and Gibbs guided him into his apartment.


Tony blinked one eye open. He was lying in his bed on the blankets. How did he get there?

Slowly the events of the day before came back.

Gibbs had kissed and rejected him. Abby had come over with something to drink...

„Woke up, lately?"

Gibbs was standing in the doorway holding two classes of water.

„What are you doing here?"

Tony asked but then it came back to him. Gibbs had come over. He wanted to talk. He had told him that it would work...

„We don't have, have we?"

„No, Tony, we haven't. Here, drink this."

He gave Tony a glass. It contented only a sip of water.

Tony drank it but started to cough and grimassed. Gibbs laughed lightly.

„Tequila. The best against hang over is to drink what you drank last. According to Abby it was a shot of tequila."

„Maybe so..."

Tony said taking the other class, this was water, and two pills of aspirin.

„If we haven't, why are you...Oh, my God!"

There it was. The only memory he really wanted to forget. Puking on Gibbs‘ shoes.

He buried his face into his hands.

„Don't worry about it Tony. I guess it was all a bit too much yesterday..."

„Yeah, that it was."

Tony sat looking into Gibbs‘ eyes.

„What are we doing now?"

Gibbs sat beside him on the bed. He had the whole night thought about nothing else.

„Well, first you get rid of that hang over and brush your teeth and then we'll bring Abby home."

„That's not really what I meant."

„I know, but do me a favour and brush your teeth now. Then we can have a talk."

Morning breath was something Gibbs could have dealt with but this was the hell of morning breath. And he was pretty sure that after that talk they wanted to be alone and have a better breath.

Tony got up and towards the bathroom.

„And a shower wouldn't hurt either."

Gibbs called after him. He waited until the water started and went to the kitchen. Abby sat there with a huge cup of coffee.

„You'll be nice to him, won't you?"

She said in a warning tone pointing a finger at him.

„I'll give my best."

Abby gave him a look.

„I really do, Abs! I know I can be difficult sometimes..."

„That you can be. Anyway, I should get going..."

„No, we'll bring you home. I arranged a day off."

„How did you arrange that? Madame Director was really not in the mood to give spare days yesterday..."

„I did it my way. Don't worry about it, Abs."

Tony showed up.

„What did you do your way?"

„Never mind. Let's get going."



When they arrived Abby's place Tony walked her to the door.

„If he's mean to you tell me!"

Abby said kissing his cheek. It was the last Gibbs heard from the car. Then Abby looked at him and signed something. Gibbs smiled and signed something back.

„Wanna tell me your secret?"

Tony asked as he seated into pessanger site.

„Nope."

Gibbs answered and started the engine.


Their ride to Gibbs‘ house was quiet and Tony shifted uneasy in his seat. He hated silence and now he hated it even more. But he knew Gibbs would let the bomb fall soon enough and he wasn't sure if he wanted to hear what's coming.

When he exited the car Tony took in the envirement for the first time. There was no house for about a mile so they neither had to worry about who sees them nor who hears them.

They entered the house in silence and nobody spoke until Gibbs had made some coffee and they were sitting at his kitchen table.

„I don't know how much you remember from last night..."

„Enough."

Tony answered. He really knew enough.

„Well, I meant what I said Tony. Everything I said."

„Even the possessive thing?"

„Especially that."

Gibbs gave a rare smile. Tony's body was tensed but now he relaxed a bit. To hear that Gibbs hadn't changed his mind again was good.

„So, this, is going to happen?"

Tony asked. He was pretty sure he knew the answer but he wanted to hear it from Gibbs.

„Yeah, Tony. This is certainly going to happen."

Both men smiled. Somehow they felt awkward. Why was this so hard? It wouldn't be there first kiss. It wouldn't be the first time to be with a man.

Tony seemed to look for the right words to tell Gibbs something.

„What is it, Tony? C'mon, just say it."

„I'm afraid to disappoint you. I'm not a man who had real relationships. But I want this to work, I mean, to work for long."

„Yeah, Tony, that's what I want, too."

Gibbs said and kissed the younger man.

The kiss started gentle but soon turned into much more heated and passionate.

Gibbs had, again, won control of it and his tongue seemed to search for hidden chambers in Tony's mouth. The younger man just had started to let his hand go lower. He just had reached Gibbs‘ belt and started to undo it.

„RRRRRRRRRRRRRRIIIINNGGGGGGGGGG!"

„Oh, NO!"

Tony growled in disappointment when Gibbs broke the kiss and reached for his cell.

He stood up and turned his back to Tony.

„Yeah, Gibbs?"

He tried to bark as usual but with a very hard cock in your pants it's quite difficult.

Suddenly he could feel the younger man's hands on his hips and his tongue and lips caressing his neck.

„Mhm...yes."

He tried to concentrate but Tony did everthing to distract him.

„Ok, yeah..."

He tried to push Tony away, well he didn't try it for real or Tony would have stopped, it was more like a game.

„Stop it."

He hissed.

„Never..."

Tony whispered into his ear before sucking in his earlope.

„Yes, Madame Director!"

Gibbs said more than clearly.

Tony immidiatly stopped and stepped back two steps.

Gibbs hung up and turned to his lover.

„I guess this has to wait. Director Sheppard wants us in office."

„Right now?"

Tony asked his disappointment increasing.

„As she said it: Yesterday, Agent Gibbs."


They were driving towards Tony's place to get his car and Tony was mumbling the whole time.

„I can't believe she's doing this. Just when I was about to..."

Gibbs shot a look at his lover.

„What were you about to do?"

„Well, em...enjoying myself."

Tony said innocently but couldn't quite surpress his cocky smile.

Gibbs put his hand on Tony's leg.

„Don't worry, Tony..."

His hand brushed upwards and stopped on the younger man's thigh just an inch away from his dick.

„You can enjoy yourself soon enough."

„You promise?"

Now it was Gibbs turn to grin.

„I guarantee."


Tony arrived in the bullpen a few minutes after Gibbs but the other man was already gone.

„Isn't Gibbs here?"

Tony asked and tried to look innocent.

„He went up to Madame Director. He seemed rather pissed."

McGee answered.

„I would really like to know what crawled up his arse."

Ziva said in thoughts looking up towards the office.

„Or not."

Tony said under his breath.

Just that was the moment Gibbs choosed to show up followed by Madame Director.

„Jethro, there is no discussion about it! It's fine for me to give Miss Scuito and Dr. Mellard a day off but you and your field Agents have paper work to do!"

„Jen, We had an exhausting case! We deserve a day off!"

„You solved the case before the weekend. If you would have needed a spare day you should have asked for a free monday!"

Gibbs tried not to yell at her. Instead he got close to her and talked that low that Tony didn't get what they were saying.

Jelousy rose in his chest. He knew that these two had a past but he had never hated it that much. Maybe Gibbs was possessive but then e didn't knew a word to describe what he felt.

Jen Sheppard turned on her heals and headed back to her office. Gibbs watched after her for a moment. He sighed and looked down. He saw Tony looking up at him and he really didn't like the expression on the younger man's face. But more than that he hated what he had just done...

He went down to his team.

„Take your things and go home. We have this week off but we're on call. If we don't get any case I don't wanna see anybody here before monday."

Tony and Gibbs gathered her stuff slowly so all the others left before them.

„Shall I come by?"

Tony asked.

„No, I'll have something to do tonight, but I would really appreciate if you would be there in the morning."

Tony looked surprised.

„What do you have to do tonight? You were free before we got here."

„Yeah, Tony, I was, but there's something I have to do now. Don't worry about it."

„I could wait at your place."

„No, it maybe get late, you don't have to stay up."

Tony looked suspicious, he hadn't hired that man for nothing...

„Tony, really it's nothing. If you really want to see me tonight I may come by but I tell you it's not gonna be before eleven, probably later."

„I don't care, just come by."

Tony said a bit disappointed and went.



Tony sat on his couch tapping his fingers on the pillow.

„Ten after midnight. Ten after midnight! Where the hell is he!"

The TV was running but nothing seemed to distract Tony from the clock on his wall. Every minute seemed to be a year and Tony could just sit around here.

He stood up and took his keys.


„Well, Jethro, that really was a nice evening."

Tony heard through the door when he approached Gibbs' house.

A woman, not only any woman, Director Jenny Sheppard.

Anger grew in Tony and all he wanted to do was to break down this fucking door and yell at Gibbs.

How could he do that? How could he betray him? Or maybe she was the one who was betrayed? Maybe Tony was the bitch destroying the relationship and not the other way around.

He heard Gibbs voice low through the door and knew he had to get away.

„Yes, Jenny, it really was a nice evening."

He said opening the door.

„Well, Jethro, maybe I should stay for just a little longer."

Tony was sitting behind a tree near the house. He thought he had to throw up again.

„You know, Jenny, I hadn't had much sleep the last few nights, maybe I should get into bed, alone."

Gibbs said low. Tony looked around the tree just in time to see Gibbs kiss Sheppard good bye.

Gibbs stood at the door waiting for Jenny's car to disappear.

„Didn't lose time, did you?"

He spun around to see Tony at the tree nearby.

„I didn't want you to see that, Tony."

„No, really? If you hadn't told me I would think you like audience."

Gibbs was taken aback by the unusual sarcasm.

„Tony, it's not what you're thinking."

„It's not? Well, what could I be thinking? There are only two explainations for this, Jethro."

It was the first time Tony used his first name but the way he did caused Gibbs‘ body to tense. He had heard that tone before.

„Either you give a shit on me and I'm just your little sex toy for the nights Madame Director hasn't time. Or I'm the bitch who intrudes your relationship with her. Well, Gibbs, you can keep it. I don't care!"

Tony turned and headed to his car. When he reached for the door a hand grabbed his arm.

„I said it's not what you're thinking. I don't give a shit on you and you're not intruding anything. The problem is, I don't trust Jenny with this job. I don't know how she got it and what's her intention. I wanted to keep an eye on her. That's why I asked her for dinner."

„Why should I believe you?"

„Jenny Sheppard was my subordinate, just like you. She wanted up there and did everything what it took."

„Including sleeping with you?!"

Gibbs avoided Tony's eyes.

„I won't deny that I slept with her. But, Tony, that's the past! Please, trust me on this..."

His grip turned into caress.

„Tony, please, don't go. Believe me, I will never sleep with her again. And if it's what you want I give up on my gut and will never ask her out or anything again. But please, don't leave me."

Tony had never seen the other man asking for anything. But this was more than asking. Gibbs was begging.

„You have a strange feeling about her?"

Gibbs looked up at him but Tony's eyes were focused on the door of his car.

„Yeah, I have."

„Keep an eye on it. But never, and I really mean never, kiss her again. There's only one way to go, Jethro..."

This time he used the name much more gentle and it filled Gibbs with a unknown warmth.

„If you wanna be with me you're mine, completely mine, or you'll be alone."

Gibbs nodded.

„I can live with that."


For once in his life Tony wasn't in the mood for sex. He was lying next to Gibbs who had fallen asleep after hours of kissing, coddling and whispered reassurences.

This had to work. If it's not working with him, Tony thought, it's working with nobody.

And never he'll allow any intruders again

TBC
Chapter End Notes:
Thanks to Eve.
No at the moment there isn't more...