- Text Size +
Story Notes:
Never done this before so please let me know what you think. Gracias.
Slowly Time made his way up the steps that led to his front door. He hoped with everything in him that Tony was there.

Tony'd been mad when he'd left the office. No, not mad. Livid, seething, infuriated. Once again Madame Director had been trying to show off in front of Gibbs by making Tony look like an idiot.

"Tony, There's no way Harris could have made it from the bar to the Lt.'s home in that amount of time," she'd scoffed. "He was on foot."

"Yes he could have." Tim could see Tony's anger pouring out of his eye. "He had 13 minutes to run 2 and a half miles. Even you could do that, given the right motivation."

'Like a naked Gibbs' Tim thought.

Smirking she'd replied with, "I think you're wrong. And it's your job to prove that you're not. Good luck." With that she'd tossed one more look Gibb's way and then swished her way up the stairs toward her office.

Steam virtually coming from his ears, Tony had proven himself right and Harris as the killer in record time. He rushed back to the office, typed up his report quickly, and after getting permission from Gibbs, had left. And he'd done it all with out even looking at Tim. He'd barked orders at him, taken printouts from him, asked his opinion, but never looked at him.

Tim was scared.

He'd gone by Tony's place after work figuring he'd want to be alone, but hadn't found him. He hadn't found much of anything actually. He hadn't realized how much of Tony's things had migrated over to his place. Oh, he knew that Tony'd brought over clothes, movies, cds and even some pots and pans, but he hadn't realized just how much. Tony just seemed to fit perfectly into his life without Tim having to rearange a thing.

It made Tim wish they could officially live together. Gibbs, Ziva, Abby, Ducky, and even Jimmy knew they were together. The only one who didn't know and the only one who would have problem with it was the director. Tim knew that she'd have serious issues with he and Tony being in a romantic relationship.

Tim is convinced that she feels threatened by Tony's closeness with Gibbs. That's why she treats him as poorly as she does. She's trying to bring him down in Gibbs' eyes. Not that she's succeeding. Her antics were actually starting to piss Gibbs off and Tim can't wait until Gibbs tells her just what he thinks of her.

But right now he needs to find Tony. Sending up a heartfelt prayer of, "Please God let him be here," Tim pushed the door open.

He was greeted by loud, angry classical music. Heaving a sigh of relief over having found his man he entered the house and looked around. Tony wasn't in the living room. Going further in Tim checked the kitchen and then his library. Then next room was the dining room and what he saw took his breath away.

Tony. His Tony. His beautiful, Italian god, Tony was painting. Naked. Taking a moment to catch his breath and gather his wits Tim looked the room over.

Tony was using the dining room table as his easel. He'd spread a sheet of plastic under the table and laid the canvas flat on the table top. The canvas was quite big, probably 3 feet tall and 2 wide. At the current moment in time, Tony was bent over the canvas, brush in one hand, paint can in the other, sweeping long stripes of red across a black background. He hadn't heard Tim come in and seemed to be deep in concentration.

Knowing Tony would never hear him over the music, Tim made his way to the stereo in the living room to turn it off. The lack of noise brought Tony out of his trance. Spinning around he saw Tim walk back into view. "Hi."

Smiling at the embarressed look on his lover's face, Tim said, "I didn't know you could paint."

"That's because I can't." Setting the paint can down and balancing the brush on top of it Tony reached for a rag to try and clean his hands.

"Hate to contradict you babe, but it looks like you can and are in fact painting."

"This is not painting." Forgetting about his paint spattered body Tony moved closer to Tim. "This is 'eradicating deamons' as one therapist put it. One of the many, many shrinks I saw when I was younger suggested I paint to get rid of my anger."

Taking a step closer to his beautiful man Tim said, "Eradicating deamons, huh? Is it working?"

"I think so, but that may have to do with the location." Finally gving in to his desire, Tony snagged Tim's wrist and pulled him in close.

"The location?" Making the final move that would bring his clothed body into full contact with Tony's naked one, Tim closed his eyes. "Being in my house eradicates your deamons?"

Dropping his voice to a whisper Tony said, "No. You eradicate my deamons." Angling his head, he leaned in to kiss Tim. Sighing he gave himself over completely to Tim's healing balm.

Breaking the kiss and resting his forehead against Tony's Tim said, "Why haven't I seen any of your paintings?"

"Because I destroy them."

Leaning toward the table Tim looked at Tony's painting. "But I like this one. Can I keep it?"

"I don't know." Sighing Tony pulled Tim back to him. "Everytime I look at it I'll think of when I painted it and why I painted it and the bitch that made me feel like I had to paint it. I don't know."

Nodding Tim agreed, "Yeah. I can see how it would make you think all of that. But it could also remind you of the day I said screw Madame Director and asked you to move in with me."

Tony pulled back from Tin and looked intently into his eyes. "Yeah? Like officially?"

"Yeah. Like change of address forms and breaking your lease serious."

Laughing out of pure joy Tony pushed Tim toward the bedroom. "Yeah. I guess we can finds a place for that one."

andthentheyhadsexandlivedhappilyeverafter.
Chapter End Notes:
Never done this before so please let me know what you think. Gracias.