- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Jethro is introduced to the Mighty O'Neill.

Introductions 2

by

Angelise


+++++++


Enjoying the last bite of his steak, Jack listened to Ducky ramble on about a rather unpleasant autopsy. He did nothing to hide the wistful smile that appeared on his face when he thought of how proud Daniel would have been of him for not once yawning during the gruesome but totally boring narrative. 'Miss you, Space Monkey,' Jack fondly thought of his former teammate and friend.

A movement out of the corner of his eye caught Jack's attention, and after taking a sip of his beer, he quickly rose to his feet. "Be right back, Ducky. Time to check out the little boy's room." The handsome officer paused to hug his lunch companion before following after the tall, lean form of one very sexy and highly desirable Jethro Gibbs.

Ducky had invited Jack to lunch with the intention of introducing him to Jethro. The man was one of Ducky's oldest friends, and a perfect match for Jackto the ME. Unfortunately a redhead of the female persuasion, one who obviously existed on carrot sticks and celery alone had waylaid his date and from the look of things had sunk her claws into Jethro with absolutely no plans of letting go.

Not that Jethro appeared bothered by the fact, Jack mused. From what Ducky had told him, the former Marine was in serious denial of his desire for men and had in the past walked down the aisle with not one but two women. And, if Jack's keen sense of observation was anything to go by, Jethro would soon be taking that stroll one more time.

"But not before you get a taste of the Mighty O'Neill."

Jack had been immensely intrigued by the way Jethro had looked at him when the man finally made his way to their table. There was a definite glint of interest in those glacier blue eyes, and Jack decided right then and there to see exactly how interested in him was Special Agent Jethro Gibbs.

Jack followed closely behind Jethro, pausing at the door of the men's restroom to growl a warning at the pigeon-toed baldie trying to enter at the same time. "Off limits, Hoss. Either you cross your legs and hold it or take it across the street." A second growl accompanied by the patented O'Neill glare was enough to send the older man scurrying back to his seat, and Jack grinned victoriously as he pushed open the door and entered the restroom.

Except for Jethro and one other restaurant patron, the room was basically empty. The man at the sink was leisurely drying his hands while staring at his reflection in the mirror, but after one glance at Jack's face, he hurriedly tossed the paper towels he was using into the garbage receptacle and fled. Jack slowly approached Jethro and leaned an arm on the side of the urinal's porcelain stall. "Nice weapon," he murmured softly after taking a second to appraise the man's long, thick, uncut penis, which just happened to be the very type Jack loved feasting upon.

Jethro's fist came out of nowhere, but the NCIS agent was no match for Jack. Have spent countless hours in hand to hand combat training with both Teal'c and Master Brayta'c, the SG-1 teamleader had no problem subduing Jethro. Keeping one hand on the base of the man's neck, he pinned Jethro's arm behind his back and marched him into the farthest stall from the door.

"Ducky sends his regards," Jack whispered in Jethro's ear, pausing to lick the skin behind the ear before biting down hard on its lobe.

Releasing Jethro's arm, Jack transferred his hand to the man's crotch and grinned when his fingers encountered a diamond-hard erection that made his ass twitch in cheerful anticipation.

"Name's Jack, Jack O'Neill, remember? A mutual friend of ours, Ducky to be exact, tells me you're having trouble accepting the fact that you're gay." Jack squeezed Jethro's straining shaft. "Seems this big boy knows the score. Maybe you should listen to him instead of that gray lump residing between your ears."

Jack swung Jethro around and was surprised to see the glitter of sheer hunger in the man's eyes. He had expected hatred, anger, denial, anything but the unbelievable lust that was turning Jethro's blue-gray eyes into a fathomless shade of black.

"It's killing you, ain't it, this hunger? This hunger that has not one fucking thing to do with women." Jack expertly loosened Jethro's belt and slacks, pulling down his briefs and chuckling when the man's erection sprang out like a snake striking at its prey. "Can you honestly tell me you want Ms. Skinny Minnie's ice cold hands pleasuring this big boy?"

Jack wrapped his hand around Jethro's shaft and watched in satisfaction at the way Jethro closed his eyes and groaned. "Admit it, Gibbs, you want this. You want a man's hands on your body, a man's mouth kissing you, a man's dick shoving its way down your throat."

Jack laughed when a growl so much like his own shattered the silence a second before Jethro pinned him to the stall door. He continued laughing softly while his clothes were pushed aside, his cock freed from the sticky confines of his jeans. His laughter was choked off though when his erection was swallowed by a fiery inferno, and he slammed his head back, seeing a brief shower of stars after his skull came into contact with the unforgiving metal frame of the door behind him.

The second his vision cleared Jack looked down and lost the ability to breathe when he saw the ravenous way Jethro was sucking him to climax. The man was acting like he was starved for dick, and according to Ducky, Jack recalled, he was. The ME confessed that as far as he knew Jethro had denied his homosexuality for over two decades if not more.

The thought of going that long without the comfort of loving a man touched a tender spot in Jack's heart, and he gently cupped the back of Jethro's head, threading his fingers through the man's shortly cropped hair. He then brushed his thumbs over Jethro's cheeks, allowing them to slip lower and trace the lips that were locked around his organ.

The fierce shudder that warned him of his impending orgasm clutched at his balls, and Jack hoarsely whispered to his companion. "That's it, babe. Feed the beast inside you."

Jethro's greedy moan welcomed every drop of semen Jack had to offer, and it was all the off-world soldier could do to keep his trembling legs from dropping him on his ass. The second Jethro pulled away, Jack hauled the man into his arms and devoured the taste of his release that visibly stained Jethro's lips. Maintaining the sloppy wet and noisy liplock they were both enjoying, Jack reclaimed Jethro's manhood and with a few, quick jerks of his hand brought the man off, inhaling deeply when the scent of steamy semen saturated the cool air-conditioned air.

"You fucking bastard," Jethro muttered once Jack released his mouth. With shaking hands he ripped a wad of toilet paper free and briskly cleaned his exposed genitals. Throwing the paper in the toilet, he pinned Jack with an uncompromising stare and barked out a threat that brought a smirk to the other man's face. "I should have your ass arrested for assault."

Jack merely straightened his clothes before following Jethro out of the stall. They were thankfully still the restroom's only occupants, and it was a fact that Jack took full advantage of. He grabbed Jethro by the shoulders and sucked on the man's neck, leaving a hickey that even a blind man could see. "You want my ass, that's for certain, Gibbs," Jack agreed as he softly kissed the flesh he had just bruised with his mouth. "But it's not for arresting and throwing in jail, is it?"

Turning the silent man around, Jack gathered Gibbs close and kissed him thoroughly, taking his time to tenderly explore that which, with patience and time, would be his one day.

Jethro jerked free, and with clenched fists turned on his heel and strode toward the exit. His ramrod straight spine made Jack grin because it so reminded him of how he used to be before Daniel came into his life.

"Go ahead, Gibbs, run," Jack called out. "You can run but you can't hide. Not from the truth, that's for sure." Jethro paused at the door, and Jack swore he saw the man's shoulders droop slightly. Again his heart was touched, and he quietly offered the man a lifeline to grab onto. "If you ever need to feed the beast again, Gibbs, call Ducky. He'll know how to get in contact with me."

"Go fuck yourself, Jack O'Neill."

Jack laughed and licked his lips, tasting once more the essence that was Jethro Gibbs. "Only with you beside me, Gibbs. And believe me, you sorry old bastard, it'll be a hell of a ride you won't soon forget."

Not another word passed between them. Jethro threw the door open, and without a glance back left Jack standing alone by the row of sinks.

Chuckling softly Jack took a moment to wash his hands before exiting the restroom. Anyone looking at him could tell he had just scored, and Ducky was no exception. His smile was huge as he watched Jack resume his seat.

"What is it, Ducky? You're grinning like you just won the lottery or something." All of a sudden Jack was extremely thirsty, and he quickly finished off the remainder of his beer, holding his empty glass in the air when their waiter glanced in the direction of their table. His recent conquest could be seen just behind the waiter, and Jack easily tracked Jethro's progress through the dining room. He wasn't surprised in the least when the NCIS agent escorted Ms. Boobs out of the restaurant.

"Ducky," Jack turned his attention to his lunch companion, "I have a feeling your friend Gibbs is a walking time bomb and will soon need an expert to diffuse him."

Ducky dabbed at his lips with his napkin, doing nothing to hide the knowing smile on his face. "Are you volunteering your services, Jack?"

Jack lifted his beer in salute of his friend. "You bet your fine ass I am."

The Air Force Colonel felt his eyes widen in shock when he caught sight of Gibbs glowering at him through the glass of the restaurant's front window. He could feel the heat of the man's gaze stirring his hunger to life once again, and with a grin of pure un-repentedness, shifted his glass in Jethro's direction and saluted him.

"See you soon, Gibbs. See you very soon."

End of chapter 2