- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
TOny is blind and Gibbs is helping him
For the next two months during the day, Gibbs would have something planned for the family. Some trips were as easy as going to the mall, and others were the movies. They would try and get something not too crowded and Gibbs would describe the movie and the picture to Tony. He loved going to the movies. If he wanted to leave the house, Kelly or Abby had to come with them. Gibbs would call in and check with the team. What Tony did not know was that Gibbs was thinking about giving it all up. The marines he had already retired from. Now he only needed to retire from NCIS, but he knew that wouldn't be happening any time soon.

Abby started home schooling Kelly, and she was already well on her way to starting the next grade. Her birthday was coming up in June, and Gibbs planned a cook out and was having his team and friends over for the party. Kelly was so happy that she was getting a party. She got to invite a few of her friends that she'd met from other houses in the area.

About a month after they started their vacation, Gibbs had talked to Tony and informed him that they had a lead on the guy who had murdered a family and he was also the same man who had beaten him up. Tony had nightmares for a few days after that. Gibbs would just hold him every night as Tony cried himself to sleep. They usually still slept with the door open, but that night Gibbs didn't care. He gave Tony his privacy and shut the door and just explained to his mother the next day. She was not happy but understood why the door had been shut.

Tony's latest blood test again came back negative, and it was now almost 6 months since the attack. He and Gibbs had not done anything except for that night on their first date. They had not even showered together or masturbated with each other. Yes, they had been alone in the shower, thinking about the other, but they still had done nothing else.

Tim was planning on taking some vacation time when the team came out for the party. He and Abby had a date and were not planning on staying in the house. Momma was bound and determined in having the team stay with her at the house. It was not large but they could put a rolling bed in the room with Kelly for Kate, and Ducky had made arrangements with a hotel for he and Jimmy Palmer. They had started seeing each other. Momma was not happy because she felt that was being a bad hostess in her view, but Gibbs reassured her that Kate would be staying with them for a few days.

The first day of June, Momma gave the men permission to go for a walk without the girls. The party was the following week, and as they had been there two months, and had a chaperon all that time, she felt they could have one afternoon alone. Both men were happy about this.

Gibbs cooked fried chicken for dinner the night before and he also made extra potato salad. Momma was known for her potato salad around the county.

The town was a small one, and Gibbs did not back down from the narrow minds that lived there. Hell, the town had always been there and he was a Gibbs, so not many people gave him problems, but he knew his lifestyle was not welcome, but he really did not care. He would hold Tony's hand or whatever he pleased. He wouldn't hide how he felt about Tony, even if Tony said it was okay.
"Morning, Lee." Tony kissed Gibbs' chest.

"Hey there, handsome. You up for a walk today?"

"Yes, I plan on leaving Capp here. Is that okay?"

"That's okay. You sure?"

"Yeah, she can play with Kelly."

"Tony, you know that she is…"

"Lee, I'm not trying to get rid of her. When we go home, and we are going home, so don't get any ideas, I will use her, and I can ride the bus and shop or whatever, and I will need her then, but right now you're my eyes."

‘OK, and how did you know I was thinking something?"

"Well, I have learned to listen to you thinking."

"Oh, have you learned what I'm thinking?"

"That you will retire and we move in and take care of your mother."

"How?"

"Jethro, after listening to you for the past 4 or so months, I hear that she means a lot. So I'm thinking that maybe we ask her to move in with us when we go back."

Both men were still lying in the bed. Tony's head was on Gibbs' chest. Tony listening to the vibration of Gibbs' breathing as he walked his fingers down Gibbs' chest, Gibbs running his hand up and down Tony's back.

"Tony, that's a lot to do"

"No, it is not. She is an invalid, Jethro, and soon she will not be able to care for the house and when you're old enough to retire, then we can retire, if you have not gotten rid of me by then." Tony got a Gibbs' slap to the back of the head and he smiled. He knew Gibbs' reaction and wanted it.

"You like that, don't you?"

"Only from you, yes, but not during sex. I had this one john that liked to tie me up and got off on hurting me."

"Tony, I'm sorry."

"No, Jethro, I'm ok. I'm safe now. I'm well. I'm ready to confront my father, I think."

Gibbs sat up, helping Tony sit up and they looked at each other. "Tony, that's a very big deal. Are you sure you're ready?"

"No, but I have been thinking about it since you told me about that other guy."

"Okay, Tony, when you're ready we will nail your father and get back what is yours."

"No, I don't want the money."

"That's fine, we'll give it to the center, they could always use the money on research for reversing blindness or how to not have babies born blind. We make the dirty money work for a good cause. It's not like we needed the money."

"I like that."

"Tony, well, never mind…"

"No, what, Lee?"

"No, I'm being stupid."

"No, you're not. Tell me, you old man, before you forget."

"Old man am I?" Gibbs started tickling Tony, and he was laughing and tickling back.

Capp was at the foot of the bed now barking at her master for rough housing.

"Okay, Capp, shhh, don't wake the-"

"Daddy, Poppy."

"Hey there, angel. How are you today?" Both men pulled their boxers on as the little girl ran into the room.

"Can I go on the walk with you today?"

"I'm sorry, honey, but Abby has school work for you to do," Tony said.

"But it's the summer."

"I know, angel."

"Please?"

"Angel, come here," Gibbs said, holding out his arms and helping her to climb into his lap. She did and hugged him.

"Okay, angel, I'm not going to lie. Daddy and I want adult time. We both love you a great deal and love spending time with you. As a matter of fact, we will take you shopping for your birthday present at the mall this week and you can get almost anything you want. Poppy needed to pick up something from the mall anyway, how does that sound?"

"But I want to come and play in the fort."

"I know, honey, but I'm leaving Capp here and she needs you to play with her as well."

"Really?"

"Yes, really. She loves playing with you, don't you, Capp?"

The dog hopped on the bed, and walked over to him and started licking his face, then hers, like she knew what her master had said.

"See, she loves you and wants to play with you. You remember the commands right?"

"Yes, I do."

"Good. See, angel, you will have fun today. Plus, I think if you ask Abby nicely she might take you for ice cream."

"Really?"

"Well, you would have to ask Abby very nicely."

Kelly hopped off her father quickly, not paying attention to something very dear and near to his heart. Gibbs doubled over in pain while the little girl ran to find Abby.

"Lee, you okay? What happened?"

"Nothing, Tony," Gibbs barely got out

"Don't give me that. What happened? Did she hit your-"

"Yes. I'm fine now." Gibbs sat back up, still in slight pain. "Okay, let's get dressed, and then go down for breakfast. Then we can head out for the walk."

"Okay." Tony got out of the bed harnessed Capp and got dressed. He left Gibbs to make the bed and a few other things.

Gibbs got the bag they used for walking and put in a special blanket that he'd bought for a special time. He also made sure to put the lube and condoms in the bag. If the mood stuck them, they might use them. Then he walked into the bathroom, got some sunscreen, and took the bag downstairs where he was handed a plate of eggs, bacon and potatoes.

"So, you both heading up to the orchards?"

"Yes, momma."

"Okay. I told Bobby and Matt to not bother with anything up there for the day."

"Thanks, momma."

"Jethro, just be careful."

"Momma." Gibbs got all red, and Tony smiled. The adults knew what she meant.

They had visited Gibbs' nanna just the other week, and she given them her approval of Tony approval of Tony, and Tony was embarrassed the whole time. She was just saying anything she could, and it did not faze her what it was. Tony liked her and thought she was a trip. She was also going to be at Kelly's party.

"Well, you too better get up there before it gets too hot. The sun should be hot today. They say something like in the 90s. You have sun screen right? "

"Yes, momma." Gibbs got up and made sure to pack plenty of water and the food from the night before.

"Okay, you both have fun and be home for dinner."

"Momma, I will have him home before dark. " Gibbs kissed her cheek, as did Tony. They both kissed Kelly and Abby before leaving. Gibbs led Tony over to the barn. Tony had never been in there yet.

"Where we goin'" Tony got the scent the moment they reached the barn. "So this is your secret stash."

"Yup, come here." And Gibbs walked him in. Then Gibbs removed his shirt and tucked it in his pants.

"Here, rub this in me," Gibbs handed Tony a handful of sawdust.

Tony did just that. After his hands were empty, Tony leaned in and sniffed Gibbs and almost wanted to take him right there

"You putting your shirt back on?"

"Nope, about to put on some sunblock."

"Good, then make sure you get me as well."

"God, Tony if you take your shirt off we might not make it up there."

"We have all afternoon, Lee."

Tony rubbed it on Gibbs' back. Then they set out.

They said hi and bye to the farmhands who they had been working the farm for years. They were both lovers too, and one gave Gibbs a thumbs up. He shook his head.

"What was that about?"

"Nothing."

"No, what did they do? I heard your thoughts again."

"Well, you know they're together?"

"Yes, they told me one afternoon while you were with Kelly some place."

"Well, they gave me the thumbs up."

Tony chuckled, and held onto Gibbs tighter as they walked to the back orchard.

They walked till they found the tree with the fort, and Gibbs put down the special blanket. Then he got the water out, and gave Tony some, then helped him sit.

Tony felt the different blanket, and smiled.

"You like?"

Tony attacked Gibbs' face and kissed him. He poured the cold water over Gibbs' chest, then pulled out the shirt he'd tucked into his pants, and wiped the moisture off.

"Sun block does not taste good, and I'm about to eat." Tony started sucking on Gibbs' nipples.

Gibbs' pants were tight on him now.

"Tony, hold on."

Tony looked up at Gibbs.

Gibbs reached into the bag and pulled out a small radio that he'd brought, and turned it on. Kelly Clarkson was singing 'Behind The Hazel Eyes'. Gibbs smiled. Tony did too.

"Okay, now get your moth up here and let me taste you."

Tony moved up Gibbs' body, kissing and nibbling on the way. Tony made sure to pay attention to Gibbs' neck Tony found Gibbs' mouth. Gibbs rolled them over and was almost holding Tony down, then Gibbs found Tony's pants, undid the belt and then his fly. Gibbs kissed his way down till he reached the waistband, then pulled the pants open and took Tony's hard cock in his mouth.

Tony sat straight up and all but pushed Gibbs off.

"What? I'm sorry. Did I bite you?"

"Lee, you can't do that. I might not be clean."

Gibbs finished taking off Tony's pants and boxers.

"Tony, come on. You're fine."

"Lee, you can still contract something from giving me head. Hand me a condom. You did bring them, right?"

"Yes, I brought them. Tony, really-"

"Yes, really. I'm not letting you contract some stupid disease because I'm not smart enough to play it safe at all times."

Gibbs handed him a condom, and Tony opened it and began to roll it on.

‘No, let me, Tony, please."

"You will put it on me?"

"Yes, Tony, I will." Gibbs took the condom and slowly unrolled it. Tony almost shot just from that.

"I'm not going to last, you know that, right?"

"Yep, nor am I, but we get this out of the way, and then we can go longer. " Gibbs took just the head of Tony's cock into his mouth. Twelve inches was too much even for him. He was unhappy that he tasted latex, and not Tony. He wanted to taste Tony, but Tony was right. For now they'd play it very safe, and in time maybe he'd be able to sample that special taste called DiNozzo.

Gibbs was twisting and sucking on Tony's balls, and licking the shaft of his cock.

Tony was breathing harder. And then he did something out of reaction, and Gibbs was able to adapt. Tony pushed Gibbs down on his cock as he shot into the condom. Gibbs was able not to gag at first and Tony just held his head there till he snapped out of his post orgasmic haze when Gibbs started to gag only a moment later.
‘Oh god, I'm sorry, Lee"

"No, Tony, don't be, I'm happy I could try and take that monster."

"I am kind of big."

"Kind of big? Tony, you're fucking huge."

"You like it?"

"I love it. I love you." Gibbs rolled the condom off Tony, and was tempted to put his finger inside it, but Tony grabbed it too fast.

"What?"

"Lee, I'm sorry, but, well, it might not be safe. I could already be infected."

"Okay, Tony, it's okay. Really, I was about to tie it up. Okay?"

"Okay."

Gibbs was handed the condom and he tied it up and handed it back to Tony who smiled and put it off to the side, then found Gibbs' face and started sucking on Gibbs' upper lip.

"Oh god, if I don't get out of my pants…"

"You're not undressed yet?."

"Nope, care to help me with that aspect?"

"Gladly." Tony started moving his hands over Gibbs' chest till he came to Gibbs' pants. He undid them, then started to remove them, and stopped "You went commando?"

"Easy access for you."

"You brat."

"Yep."

Tony didn't stop. He took the pants off, then took Gibbs' cock in his mouth, and the moment it hit the back of his throat, Gibbs shot his load.

Tony moved up and kissed him.

Gibbs tried to smile. Tony was holding his seed in his mouth and now it was mixing with their saliva.

"Hmm, you taste good today, might have to sample more often."

"If we get the time."

"Oh, I think we can get the door shut."

"Not creeping you out that momma is only a door away?"

"I'll get over if I can have that for a prize." Tony started to suck on Gibbs shoulder.

Gibbs felt teeth and just let Tony mark him. He was now Tony's, and Tony would be marked as his soon enough.

When Tony came up for air, Gibbs moved so he was on top of Tony. "My turn and where will I mark you?" Gibbs kissed Tony's neck, then leaned back. "There," and then he kissed another spot, "no, how about here," and Gibbs started just kissing spots all over Tony's neck and shoulder. When Tony wasn't expecting it, Gibbs latched on just below his left ear lobe. Gibbs' hand found Tony's cock, and he started stroking it up and down.

Tony blew another load all over Gibbs' hand, and his own chest.

Gibbs let go and started to smile. He wanted to lick it off him, but Tony was out of it so Gibbs wiped it up and used a hand wipe with alcohol to disinfect Tony.

Tony was returning to earth when he felt the chill of the alcohol.

"Thank you, Lee."

"Tony, I'm a Marine. I come prepared, it was for the chicken, but, oh well…"

"That was great."

"Thank you." Gibbs crawled up and held Tony.

Tony rested his head on Gibbs' chest and just kissed it lightly. Then he fell asleep in Gibbs' arms, leaving both of them exposed to the elements. Gibbs pull the blanket over and covered them a little. It was warm out, with a very nice breeze, but he did not want any part of their bodies getting sunburnt.

Tony woke up a little later, and heard Gibbs snoring. Tony moved a little, and started sucking. Gibbs began moaning, his hand now on Tony's head as Tony bobbed up and down on his cock, Gibbs almost pushing him down.

"Oh god, I'm going to- " and Gibbs shot another load into Tony's mouth. Gibbs just tried to regain control of his breathing.

"Lee?"

"Yes, Handsome."

"Mount me."

"Tony, let me prepare you first. It's been a while for you."

"No!"

"Yes!" I'm not having you hurt by our lovemaking. Not sure what this means If you would please put this on me?" Gibbs reached into the box of condoms, and got one out and handed it to Tony.

Tony could do this with one hand. Tony made sure to do it slowly, and make Gibbs beg for release.

"Okay, now lay back and let me get started on stretching you before I even think about penetrating you."

"Less talk, more stretch, even if I can take you."

"I'm sure you think that you can, but im not having you hurt, you got that? I want this to be special."

"Okay, just hurry up"

"What? Have a date with someone else?"

"Well, McGee is kind of sounded good." With that, Gibbs shoved one unlubed finger in Tony.

Tony gasped. "Oh God, more," Tony moaned.

Gibbs slicked up his fingers now, not caring if he got lube all over the blanket. Slowly Gibbs worked in his fingers. He did not take Tony in his mouth, but he licked all around his cock and sucked on his balls. Gibbs then worked in another finger, and scissored them, moving them and wiggling them inside Tony.

"Please. I want you in me."

"Okay, Tony, how?"

"I want to mount you."

"Okay." Gibbs lay back on the blanket using his pants for a pillow as he watched Tony startled him. Tony lowered himself with Gibbs' guiding him down as Tony lined up Gibbs' cock with his puckered hole.

"Now take it."

Tony just sat full force.

"Oh fuck!" Tony shouted out.

"Tony, you okay?"

Tony looked like he'd almost blacked out from the pain. He had not been penetrated in well over 8 months.

"I'm…" Tony placed his hand on Gibbs' chest and leaned forward, not moving.

"Tony, look, let's not-"

"No. I'm fine, just give me a moment to adjust."

"I'm checking you after this for tearing."

"No, Gibbs, I'm fine."

"Like hell, Tony, I think they heard that yell at that house. Please… after this, let me check you."

"Okay, but give me a moment."

"I'm not going any place."

"I hope not. I have your cock up my ass, and that would make moving hard."

"Just be glad we're not dogs and have knots that swell."

‘I do not even want to know." Tony started moving a little, and Gibbs lost all train of thought.

"Oh god, you're tight."

"You feel good in me, Lee." Tony started moving up and down a little faster. "Oh good, this feels so good." Tony started jacking his cock.

"No, that's mine, and not yet. I want-" Gibbs stopped.

Tony didn't. "You want to what?"

‘I want to take you and slam into you."

"Make me feel it, Lee."

"Yes."

Tony and Gibbs slowly moved without Tony pulling off of Gibbs cock, and now Tony was on all fours, and Gibbs was buried deep within him. Gibbs started to move out and in out and in. Gibbs came right then with out warning.

"Oh god, I'm sorry."

"Keep going, damn it, keep going, make me feel you deep in me."

"Tony, we needed to change condoms."

"No, they can take a few loads, believe me."

"Okay, Tony, I do but-"

"Then hurry the fuck up."

Gibbs pulled out and changed the condom in a second flat, and then was buried deep in Tony again. Gibbs tried to go slow but when Tony felt his cock head, he pushed down. Gibbs laid Tony on his side and lifted his leg, and went in from there and pounded into him, with one of Tonys legs in the air and sidéways.

Tony was screaming with each hit into him and every time he felt Gibbs balls slap him on the leg. Then Gibbs with out stopping, moved Tony so that both his legs were in the air.

"God, you feel so good in me, Lee, touch me, please, make me cum."

"Like this?" Gibbs started stroking Tony, making sure to also hit Tony's prostate at the same time.

They both climaxed at the same time.

Gibbs collapsed on top of Tony, who was now passed out. Gibbs was not far off, and they both curled up together and slept some more.

Gibbs woke up first, and heard Tony snoring.

"Hey, handsome time to wake up." Gibbs was itchy from Tony's dried seed on him.

"Um, five more minutes, dad."

"Hey, watch that dad shit."

"Lee, that was mind blowing."

"That was love, Tony."

"Well, I hope that we can love each other more."

"Tony, I have all my life to love you."

"Good, since I like this kind of love. I have never felt like that before."

"Again, Tony, love. I'm not putting you down, but till now it has been about the other person and getting paid."

"True." At one time Tony would have hidden from that conmment, but Gibbs held him tight when he agreed and Gibbs kissed his head.

"Well, Tony, it is about 4 pm. By the time we get back it will be about 5."

"Can we go one more time?"

"God, to be young again! Tony, look, I just came three times. I'm all out, I'm drained. Maybe tonight if we be quiet and get the door shut."

"No, you're right. I'm tired as well. I don't think I could move a muscle."

‘Then let me clean you." Gibbs moved and Tony was on his back. Gibbs took the water and washed Tony's chest, and then took the other wet one he had and wiped him down. Tony moaned when Gibbs started cleaning his cock.

Tony took his hand and Gibbs' at the same time, and started moving it up and down.

"Tony?"

"Lee, please."

Gibbs relented and kept moving his hand and applying pressure at certain points, and he felt it this time, he felt Tony's balls going up in him and then he shot his load again, screaming at the top of his lungs.

"A screamer."

"Well, I never could before. You're not mad?" and with that Gibbs kissed him and then cleaned him more.

"Tony, just remember when we do this at home…"

"No yelling?"

"No, you can yell, but we'll find a way to muffle it, like with a kiss into my chest, or whatever, okay?"

"Yes, Lee." Tony put his hand on Gibbs' face as he was being cleaned.

Then Gibbs cleaned himself up.

"Okay, let's head back."

"Just like that?"

"No, we can stay out all night for all I care."

"No, you have to have me home before sun down."

"Oh, shit, momma could flip out."

"Why, Lee?"

‘Well, you have a huge hickey under your ear."

‘Yup, I'm yours now," tony said as he stood and took the shirts they had.

Gibbs had the bag over one shoulder and Tony on his arm.

When they got back to the house, the boys had left for the day, and Tony and Gibbs returned the shirts.

"So how was-" and momma stopped when she looked up and saw Tony's mark. "Okay, no marking. You got me, you two?"

"Yes, momma."

"So you both better."

"Yes, momma," again in unison.

"Good, door still open… for now," and she smiled.

The rest of the night Kelly kept asking if her daddy was okay with the mark on him. They all just kept smiling at her question, and then she asked about going to the mall. She also told them all about the ice cream place and how Abby and she had split the big sundae that her dad split a while back.

They planned on going to the mall first thing in the morning after Tony and Gibbs cooked breakfast. Gibbs was helping Tony learn how to cook, using the sense of smell.
Chapter End Notes:
IM so sorry for the long pause in my posting. a lot has happened but i hope to be back on track with all of the fics now. I would also like to thank Annie for all her help in make this possible she is the Bomb. help in make this possible she is the Bomb.