- Text Size +
Gibbs did not sleep a wink that night. He sat there holding Tony's hand and rubbing the top of the exposed flesh that he could reach. Tony had two more nightmares that night. Gibbs was just thinking the life that Tony had was hell but he was safe now. But it would take a lot to get to him and make him see that life was much more than being on your back.

Around 0700 the nurse came in for his morning vitals.

"Hey there handsome, time to wake up," the nurse said to Tony, who didn't stir.

"Tony, come on, this nice lady wants to make sure you're still here with us."

Tony felt the hand on his cheek and started to almost purr. He opened his eyes and felt that his glasses that he had be given in the ER had been removed and he knew he was now eye-to-eye with Gibbs, even if he couldn't see the blue of the other man's eyes.

"Hey there, think this nice lady can take your vitals so we can take you home?"

"Home? Where are my glasses?"

"Yes, home, and your glasses are right here." Gibbs handed them to him. Tony's eyes were no different than anyone else's. They were lovely in Gibbs' opinion, not just for being Tony's, but they were very lovely eyes. They fit the handsome man in front of him.

The nurse went about her job and then left the men to themselves. She did say that the doctor would be in soon to talk about aftercare and start discharging since everything seemed to be okay.

"You said home."

"Yes, I did. You're coming home with Abby and me. If at some time you want to leave, you're more than welcome to, and we will see about getting you your own place."

"I'll have to be naked, right?"

"No. Tony, you have to do nothing. Not one damn thing but let us take care of you."

"Why?"

Tony was looking straight ahead and Gibbs could see the tear rolling down his face. Tony was confused and Gibbs didn't want to add to that confusion with talking about loving him.

"Because both Abby and myself are your friends and that is what they do for each other. I meant it, Tony; if you wish to help out with household chores, then fine, but you are under no obligation to do a damn thing but let us help you. That is-"

"What do you mean help?"

"Tony, your arms are broken and one of your legs is. Plus, I'm sure that the pain meds they have you on are good since you're not complaining of any pain."

"But why? Why are you being nice to me?" Tony was full-out crying and turning away, almost getting out of bed.

"No, you don't. You're staying in that bed till the doc clears you. Tony, I like you. Abby likes you. This is what we do for people we like." Gibbs reaching and stopping Tony.

"So you want me to be your slave. You said you loved me."

"I do, but right now let's start out with like since you're confused enough right now. Got me? I'm not pushing you. I'm not doing anything you don't want."

Tony looked at him. He removed his glasses and opened his eyes, letting Gibbs stare into the hazel eyes in front of him.

"Tony, I-"

"Shhh, let me see you." Tony reached up and was feeling Gibbs face, tracing it.

Gibbs leaned into the touch to help Tony out. He loved the feel of the rough hand on his face. The cast was getting in the way a little but Tony only needed his fingertips. Gibbs now was almost purring. Tony was pulling Gibbs face a lot closer, Gibbs giving in till he opened his eyes to see Tony kissing or trying to kiss him.

"Oh, no, not yet. Tony, I meant it. I don't want anything but your friendship out of this. I like you touching my face. I can only bet that is how you get a mental picture of what I look like, but let's hold off on anything else just now, okay?" Gibbs erection subsiding.

"You said what I wanted. I wanted to kiss you."

"Okay, why?"

"Because you want me to."

"Yes, I want you to, but even more I want you to-" Gibbs turned to the new person walking in and was happy to see the doctor.

"Okay, Mr. DiNozzo, after talking to your personal doctor last night, he said that you would not be left alone. This is correct?"

"I'm fine. I'm going home, and I can take care of myself."

"No, Doc, he will not be alone ever again."

Tony sat there and pouted.

"Good, I'm happy to hear that. Now, there is a rather scary young lady out in the waiting area wanting to come in, but I want to go over some aftercare first."

"Can she come in since she will be part of Tony's aftercare?"

"Sure."

"I'm going to get Abby. Will you behave while I'm gone?"

Tony nodded in agreement, still pouting at being treated like a kid but deep down he liked it. He liked being taken care of. That was one reason he'd stayed so long with the one banker; he took care of Tony. It cost him sex, but it was still someone else making sure things were okay.

"Hey, Tony."

Abby came bounding in, and Gibbs was behind her, holding the duffel bag full of clothing. Abby hugged the bruised Tony. He winced in pain, Gibbs taking notice of the pain and filing it away for later.

"Okay, as I was saying, Tony's aftercare should not be that hard. The few wounds will need the dressing changed daily. I would say after a shower. The casts are okay to take into the shower, not to worry, but I'm going to suggest a chair since Tony needs to stay off the leg for about four weeks or so Then I'm sure Dr. Mallard will fit him with a walking cast at that point. Also, I'm going to prescribe a mild antibiotic. Now, Mr. DiNozzo, can you and I speak alone?"

Tony had a look of panic on his face.

"Anything you want to tell him alone, best we find out now."

"This is kind of a sensitive matter, I think."

"No, Jethro's right; you can talk in front of them. I have nothing to hide anymore."

"Are you sure, sir?"

"Yes, he's sure."

Gibbs was holding one hand, Abby having the other, both glaring at the doctor. Gibbs' stare was scary but now Abby added made it almost unbearable.

"Well, sir, the tests that we ran for STDs and HIV came back clean. I would like to have you follow up in a few weeks with your personal doctor and have them run again as they can have an incubation period."

"He will, thank you, Doc. When can we take him home?"

Abby was now sitting on the edge of the bed, holding Tony. His head was on her shoulder. The doctor all but ran out of the room from the cold stares of the two caretakers of the young man in the bed.

"Okay, Tony, Abby got you some real clothing. Let's think about getting into them."

"I got you a pair of Dad's sweats and a few of his old shirts for now. We can stop at the store and get you some stuff on the way home."

"I'm good, really, just let me have the clothing I came in with."

"Tony, they cut it off you, and I talked to Cait, the stuff at the warehouse is now part of a crime and, well, some of it does have blood on it."

"Oh, well, I'm…"

"Abby, let me help Tony, and you go get the paperwork. Don't let them railroad you."

"Not me. I'm a Gibbs, after all," she said and went hopping out of the room.

"Okay, let's get you into some sweats. I'm going to guide you, that's all. Okay?"

"If you just keep contact with me I should be good."

"I think I can handle that."

Gibbs paused. He would get to see the man without clothing. Not the thought that he at this time but still.

"Okay, let's get rid of the gown first."

Gibbs reached around. Tony put his arms around Gibbs neck and hugged him, a real hug. Tony melted into it as did Gibbs. Gibbs untied the gown and then, not letting go of Tony, pulled back, running his fingers along Tony's skin. Gibbs could hear Abby all but yelling at the staff and smiled.

"She's a spitfire," Tony said.

"Like she said, she's a Gibbs."

"Wish I could be a Gibbs," Tony said under his breath, but Gibbs heard him anyway and smiled; if he had his way he would be. Tony needed love and Gibbs had plenty to give.

"Okay, I'm letting go now and then reaching into the bag to get the stuff, okay?"

Tony nodded but then pulled the gown over his lap. He didn't want Gibbs to see him hard. Tony had gotten aroused by the contact and Gibbs rubbing his fingers along his body.

"Tony, look. I've seen one before, hell I HAVE one. I like them, yes, and well, we'll talk about that later. I'm just changing you now."

"What if I want more?"

"No, not now, later. First, we're in the hospital, and second, if that ever comes to fruition, I want it to be special for the both of us. Am I clear on this?"

Tony gave another nod.

"No, I want to hear your voice."

"Yes, I understand. Okay, but I'm kind of…"

"Tony, I understand. I ran my fingers along your body. It's natural. Okay, let's get rid of the gown then get some sweats on."

Tony let the gown go, and Gibbs acted like it was nothing, but he marveled at the size that Tony had to him. Tony had to be at least twelve inches long, not to mention wide. It would hurt like hell, and it looked so lovely to suck. Gibbs knew he would never get it all in his mouth. Then he went back to dressing Tony. Gibbs, a top, had a feeling Tony was a bottom anyway.

"What? What's wrong? It's my dick, it's not good enough." Tony was now hiding again.

"No, it's not that. Tony, I've never seen one as large, that's all. It's a marvelous penis."

"Really?"

"Yes, it is. Now, let's get you dressed before Abby comes in and gets jealous of me and what she can't have," Gibbs said with a jocularity to his voice, and Tony smiled, blushing.

Gibbs put the sweats on Tony. He had to break the elastic in the foot part to the one leg but that was about all. Then he helped Tony pull the shirt over his head. Then Gibbs found a pair of his old slippers and put them on Tony. They were a bit small, but they were close enough for government work.

"Okay, think you want to sit in the chair or-" Abby came bouncing in and interrupted them.

"Okay, Tony, sign here and then you're out. I have a wheelchair right outside the door for you. I'll bring it in while you sign."

Abby put the paper on the table and Gibbs helped him to where he needed to sign. Gibbs actually found it kind of interesting with the way Tony did things. Abby came in with the chair, took the paperwork and was now yelling at the nurse, something about her being incompetent and then walking back into the room with a smile.

"Okay, your chair awaits."

Gibbs helped Tony up and guided him into the chair. Tony smiled again at the care Gibbs was showing. Here was a man who could and would bite the head off of someone for fucking up but he was handling Tony with kid gloves and helping gently. Tony was smiling ear to ear.

"I'll get the car and meet you out front, hot stuff," Abby said as she left.

"Okay, so where do you want to go for clothing?" Gibbs asked.

"Wherever. I don't have much money."

"Even if you did, your money is no good now."

"But I have to-"

"Hush, you. We're going shopping. How about Target? There's one around the corner from the house, and they have okay stuff."

"No, they're expensive. There's a dollar store by the warehouse. That's good enough."

"Hush," Gibbs said, placing a hand on his shoulder before pushing him out into the hallway.

They got to the car and Gibbs, with tender care, put Tony in the backseat. They stopped at the drug counter in Target and then went about shopping. Gibbs helped Tony with the stuff, explaining and being Tony's eyes. Tony had on his shades, and they didn't even have his cane. They got Tony a bunch of outfits, plenty of sweats and shirts as well as jeans. Gibbs wasn't happy with buying them without trying them on, but Abby smiled and batted her eyes and Gibbs relented.

Then they headed to Gibbs' place. Gibbs helped Tony out of the car and Tony took his arm and was led up to the stairs.

"Okay, Tony, there are four steps."

"Okay." Tony had Gibbs' arm, and they walked up the stairs, then in the door.

"Okay, Tony, how do you want to do this? Nothing will be moved, so you tell me how you want to get around. I will gladly help."

"How about you take me slowly to the room I will be staying in, then lead me through the walkways, then I'll walk around and bruise my shins."

"Tony, I'm going to ask a question, and, well, tell me to shut up if I'm out of line." They were walking.

"Jethro, can we talk in a moment? I need to count footsteps and how many it takes and when to make a right turn and left and then how many stairs."

"Oh, okay, I'm shutting up now."

"Dad, I'm going next door. I took out a steak for dinner."

"Okay, Princess."

Abby let go of Tony, and she walked to her side of the house.

The house was, for all intents and purposes, two houses that were built together with a door dividing them. Gibbs had his house and Abby hers. The basement was the only thing the whole length of the house. But there were two hot water heaters and two sets of bills, one in Abby's name and one in Gibbs' name.

"Okay, Tony, you learn, I'll guide. How does that sound?"

"Great."

Tony walked. Gibbs would tell him when to turn right and how many stairs there were and then they went to the bedroom.

"I get my own room? I figured…"

"Okay, Tony, let's get you off the leg. How about a better tour later, okay?"

"Fine, but how about on the sofa."

"Sure." Gibbs helped Tony down that stairs, which was much harder than going up.

Tony was walked over to the sofa and helped down. Gibbs got a pillow and put it under his foot.

"Okay, Tony, look. For now we're friends. More might happen, but for now let's just have different rooms."

"You said if I want. What if I want?"

"Tony, I like the fact you want to share a bed with me, but right now I think you're confused and might be thinking of your old ways. For now let's get to know each other and build a friendship into a relationship. How does that sound?"

"Can I at least get a kiss?"

"How about later?" Gibbs was about to get up but Tony stopped him and took off his glasses.

"Please, I want it. I'm not confused. I need it."

"Okay, I'm not going to start a fight, but why do you think you need it?"

"Jethro, I think I have feelings for you. Hell, I know I do. I'm confused. I-"

"See, Tony, look-"

"No, hear me out. I'm confused. I have no clue why you're doing this, and I expect you to tell me to do something like fuck me right here, dry, make me strip and have your way with me. That is what my mind it telling me. My heart is telling me other things. Okay, I get the fact you want to take it slow. I do, I really do. I just don't believe it. But this kiss, I want this kiss more than anything. Please, look into my eyes and see the truth, please."

Gibbs moved closer and now had his back on the sofa like Tony, next to the younger man. Tony was looking in the wrong direction, not by much, but Gibbs moved him so they were nose to nose, staring into each others eyes, even if Tony couldn't see. Gibbs saw the need and love in the eyes Tony was talking about.

Gibbs leaned in and his dry lips softly landed on Tony's lips. Tony tilted his head a little, giving Gibbs more access. Tony's hand resting on his lap soon moved to Gibbs. Gibbs took the hands or what was exposed and was holding them with one hand and the other was drawing Tony in closer and had his hand in Tony's hair.

Their dry lips were no longer dry but wet now. Tony's tongue was asking for permission to partake in Gibbs' mouth. At first Gibbs didn't part his lips but soon he retreated into the moment of the kiss, his tongue invading into Tony's mouth. Gibbs wasn't pushing anything. Tony was the leader in the kiss. Tony's tongue was the master, here and now.
Tony soon moved back and just breathed heavily. Gibbs and Tony were both hard as a rock from the kiss. Tony was almost ready to explode. Both men just sat there. Gibbs' hand holding Tony's, and Tony laying his head on Gibbs shoulder, where he fell asleep.
Chapter End Notes:
I would like to thanks all the readers form this group. i have tryed to answer Feedback but for some reason a lot of the mails bounce but i thank you all for the ego boost