- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Tony still can't hear and Gibbs doesn't leave his side, but the memories of the happenings are coming back in heaps
„Ok, DiNozzo, now you have all information. Think you can manage it?"

Gibbs said without a try to erase the concern from his voice.

„Please, boss. Remember the time I was chained to a murderer? This is nothing against that."

Gibbs clapped him on the shoulder and then Ziva drove him to the base.



The ship lay silently in front of him. The crash course in „being a petty officer on a Marine ship" still in mind he made his way towards the landingstage. This would be difficult. He didn't have any back up. Even if he didn't told anybody it scared the shit out of him.

„Petty Officer First Class Emanuel Gonzales, Petty Officer Second Class John Michaels and Petty Officer Second Class Andrew Harris, all three of them are in your cabin."

Gibbs voice was still in his head. It always was when he went into the field. It gave him the convidence he needed and now the courage to even go on board.

„Don't bring yourself into too much trouble."






The smell of the heavy perfum pulled him out of sleep. The young doctor only smiled and patted his shoulder. God, he hated this patting thing.

Then Gibbs entered the room from the bathroom, or at least Tony figured it was the bathroom. He had the same cloths on, so he wasn't at home all night.

Gibbs nodded a hello and took the pad.

„How are you today?"

„Silent."

Gibbs grinned for a moment.

„You could teach me ASL. Would be spared time we don't have to use to write. I'm already quite good at lip reading."

Gibbs thought for a moment then wrote something down and handed it to Tony.

„Do it after me: I"

Tony copied the gesture Gibbs did.

„Love"

Again Tony mirrored Gibbs movement.

„you."

Tony looked at the words then at Gibbs. Were they just words? Was it what he meant?

„Do it. It's one of the easiest sentences. I love you."

Easy sentence? In ASL maybe...
Chapter End Notes:
Well, still thanx to Eva, and please, please, please, feedback! I like feedback, I love feedback!