- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Tony jumps out of the bed, talking nonsense, nothing strange about it, yes, but this time somebody's hurt
Eventually they had moved to the bedroom. Eventually they would get naked and they would have sex, and then more sex and then, well, let's say it would be a long night. Tony had started to call him Jeth, but sometimes he called him Leroy, just because noone else did.

It was around 3 AM that Gibbs woke up. He sat up and saw Tony dress in a hurry.

„What ya doin‘?"

He asked sleepy and confused.

„Need to go to the hospital...."

„Hospital? Why? Did something happen?"

„Amanda, she had a car crash. Lil was in the car..."

„Amanda? Lil?"

Gibbs got up and tried to stop Tony who was running through the room like a whirlwind trying to find his cloths and throwing Gibbs‘ cloths over his shoulder.

„Trousers, shirt, one soc...second soc...shoes, where are my shoes...Where are my fucking shoes?"

„They're maybe downstairs...Tony calm down! Tell me what happened!"

„I already did! Amanda had a accidents. She's in the hospital with Lil! I need to get there!"

„Who's Amanda and who's Lil?"

But Tony was already out of the room. Gibbs dressed quickly and followed his lover. Who were those women he cared so much about?

When Gibbs got down the stairs Tony was already at the door. But he had stopped and looked as if he checked that he had everything.

Gibbs lay a hand on Tony's shoulder.

„I'll drive you there. You shouldn't drive now."

He said judging his lover's condition.

Tony nodded absently.

„They‘re in the hospital. My little girl‘s in the hospital."

He said and fell into Gibbs‘ arms. His little girl? What was this about? Gibbs wanted answers but he was sure he wouldn't get any before he had brought Tony to the hospital.






Tony was out of the car before Gibbs had really stopped. He quickly parked the car and ran after the younger man.

„Where are they Steve?"

Tony asked before he had approach the young man sitting in the waiting area.

„Amanda is in surgery. Lily is in a room but they won't let me to her and won't tell me how she is."

The man said. He seemed to be worried but Gibbs saw the look he gave Tony. There were hate and anger in it.

„Hey, you, um, white coat, there!"

Tony said and ran over to a doctor.

„I'm Anthony DiNozzo. I want to know how Lilian Robbins is?!"

Gibbs approached the man Tony had spoken to and stayed there. He waited for his lover to return.

He slowly came back and Steve stood up.

„She's quite ok. The doc said they'll check her over then I can get to her."

„What about me?"

Steve demanded and Gibbs immidiatly disliked him.

„You're not her legal guardian so you can't see her aslong she's in ICU."

„Fuck it! I lived two years with them! You only showed up now and then."

He said angrily. Tony glared at him just as angry.

„You think I liked it to see her only once or twice a month? You think I liked that? Huh?"

He had starded to push Steve towards the wall. Gibbs lay a hand on his shoulder and pulled him back.

„That's enough Tony. Calm down, that's not helping anybody."

Tony took a step aback and turn halfway to Gibbs. Their eyes met and Tony could feel some tension leaving his body.

„Who's that anyway? Your new Pussy?"

Steve said and Gibbs saw Tony's eyes darken but before he could stop him the younger man had already turned and his fist hit Steve's face hard. The other man collapse against the wall and put a hand on his cheek.

„You're a maniac! You disgusting ass fucker!"

„For me it's better to fuck asses than to fuck children!"

Gibbs looked confused between Tony and Steve.

„I didn't knew she was fifteen! You know that!"

Tony laughed hollow.

„Yeah, sure. What do you think why you're not Lil's gardian, huh? Amanda never really trusted you!"

Steve looked angry at him for a moment and then turned to leave.

Tony took a deep breath and sat down. He buried his face in his hand. He didn't knew how long he sat there like that before he felt Gibbs‘ hand on his shoulder.

„You wanna tell me?"

Tony took his hands down but didn't look at Gibbs.

„Lil is my daughter. She's five. Amanda and me, we were together in Baltimore. She had moved when you hired me so I could still see Lil."

„Why had you never told me?"

„Why had you never told me about Kelly?"

Gibbs looked at Tony but the younger man still didn't look up.

„That's different. Kelly's dead. But your daughter lives!"

Tony shrugged.

„Dunno. Guess I didn't want you to think I can't keep a family together. Or maybe I wanted to protect her. I thought if I never talk about her at the job she won't have to do with it. I know it's stupid...I just, I didn't want to get special treatment because I'm a father."

Gibbs sighed. He hadn't done a good job to show Tony that he was more than just a team mate, not only because he was in love with him, and he thought maybe he should show it to McGee and Ziva a bit more now.

„But they weren't at the hospital when you had the plague."

„They were. When you weren't there. Only Abby knows about them and she'd called them. It was my emergency plan."

„Abby knows Lil?"

„Yeah. She and Amanda became friends. When I started working here I thought they would like eachother. So I brought them together. Amanda didn't knew anybody here..."

A doctor came out of the room and asked Tony to follow him.

Ten minutes later Tony came out with Lil on his arms.

The little girl had long brown hair and Tony's green eyes.

„Lil? That's Jethro. Jeth, that's Lilian."

„Hey Lilian, how are you?"

„Fine, just headache."

The girl answered shyly and turned on Tony's arms to bury her face in his shoulder.

Tony smiled a small smile Gibbs had never seen before.

„Hey, hon. You sit here, I'll just talk with Jethro for a moment, ok?"

The girl nodded and Tony sat her on a chair.

„They say she's fine. She has some cuts and bruises but no broken bones or anything. She seemed to be really lucky."

Tony looked at his daughter and seemed to be lost in thoughts.

„What is it, Tony? That's good, isn't it?"

„It's about Amanda. It seemed that the other car had crashed into the driver's side. It doesn't look good, Gibbs."

Gibbs rubbed Tony's arm. More than anything he wanted to hug and kiss him but they were in public.

„What does that mean. What if she...if she dies. They won't give Lilian to that idiot, will they?"

Tony shook his head.

„Nah, I'll have her. She's my daughter and Amanda had set it in her last will. But Jeth, I'm not a full time dad. I'm a dad who comes around sometimes to have fun with his girl but not,..I was never there when it actually comes to education. I mean, I don't know how you raise a kid..."

„We'll make it, Tony. If it comes to that, I‘ll help you."

Tony seemed to relax a bit.

„Thank you, Jeth, I thought you...well, would maybe freak out."

Gibbs gave Tony a small head slap.

„There's only one of us freaking out, don't you think?"

Tony smiled shortly and nodded. They sat down and Tony took Lil on his lap and she fell asleep soon.
Chapter End Notes:
do I have to say it?