- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Tony and gibbs find out some big news
After Gibbs hung up the phone, he just was not ready to go to bed, even though when he was on the phone he was practically falling asleep. He went downstairs and started working on the boat. He wanted to have a drink but he knew that would be wrong. He was pissed anyway when he found out that his bourbon was empty. He smiled remembering that Tony got shit-faced at his place before he called again while Gibbs was in Texas. Gibbs did not even notice when he passed out under the boat yet again. He was awakened by something outside, possibly his buddy next door mowing his lawn or something. Gibbs called Morrow to let him know what was going on. Tom was concerned about Gibbs returning to work, but Gibbs reassured him that he would listen to Ducky's words of advice and follow them to the letter. If not, Tony would make it happen. Gibbs just hung around the house and did nothing all day. He called Tony 3 times. Tony answered but was distant. Gibbs heard Abby in the background and the last time, Abby answered and Gibbs said he dialed the wrong number. Gibbs worked out his frustrations on the boat.

He had just found Tony. Well, just confessed to Tony that he loved him and that they were having a baby together. Tony had taken it well considering the weirdness factor. Gibbs missed him. The smell, the sight, just everything about him. He had never missed anyone this much. It was going to be hell keeping it a secret and not always being able to see his man.

*~*~*~*

Tony hung up the phone and tried to get comfy in the bed. He just could not get settled. Every time he thought he found a way to get comfortable, he would miss something. Tony did not know why he could not fall asleep. He loved his bed; it was huge. It was a queen size bed with a great mattress and the thread count on his sheets was high.

Tony got out of bed, walked to the liquor cabinet and poured himself a shot of vodka. Then he walked back into the room and figured out what the matter was. The bed was too big for just him. He had been in a larger bed this past week with Gibbs and he needed his living pillow back. He did not have a damned thing with Gibbs' smell on it. He decided he could not call Gibbs because he was long asleep and this was a stupid thing to wake him for.

Tony just lay in bed staring at the ceiling. He missed Gibbs. He was just thinking about how much Gibbs had changed his life in one week.

Tony now had a family, a real family. They met him one day and they welcomed him in, like he had always been there. He now had nieces and nephews that wanted to hang all over him. In nine months or so god willing, Gibbs would give birth to his child. They would have a kid together. That information, in and of itself, was deep and hard to wrap his mind around. Tony loved Gibbs' family, now his family too. Even the hell Gibb's brother would put him through and the joking around all over. It was nice to see the other side of Gibbs. He was still the bastard and no one but Mom made him act differently but Tony never knew that Gibbs could quote Shakespeare or Chaucer.

Tony slowly drifted off to sleep while thinking about how his life had and will continue to change even more. He was really thinking about how he and Gibbs would spend more time together. Work was hell and yes, they would have nights when they slept over the other's place but they'd still have to maintain two different addresses. That would be hell. They had only been apart for a few hours and he already was having withdrawal of being near Gibbs.

Tony was not sure when, but he started smelling something. It smelled good, like bacon. He knew he was home, so it was not Mom cooking for the house, or even Gibbs getting up early and cooking for the whole estate. Tony threw on a pair of boxers and followed the smell. He walked out into his apartment. It was in a run down section of town but it was clean, and the rent was cheap. The place although small was large enough for him. It had a living room, with a leather sofa, a huge flat screen TV and every kind of Game station. He also had a computer with a wireless network that Abby had set up for him. He rounded the corner and found Abby bouncing in his kitchen making food.

"What are you doing here?"

"Tony, Tony, Tony," Abby hugged him, "Not nice, running off and not telling me where you were going."

"Nice to see you, Abby. Is there coffee in there some place?"

"Yup, just the way you like it."

Abby handed him a fresh cup of the coffee from his favorite shop.

"So you're back now, where'd you go?"

"No place special."

There was a small table in the kitchen for eating. Tony never used it, since he would always order out or the neighbor next door that was like 80, who was like the grandmother he always wanted.

"Out with it, Tony. Where'd you go at the drop of a hat like that? Bossman split after the case, as well."

"I heard. I called him to let him know I was going out of town at the last minute and that I could not help it. He said he was too. So I called the Director."

"So what happened?"

"I had to help someone out."

Abby started to make a pouty face.

"What?"

"Tony, you tell me everything. Why so cryptic?"

"Just one of my frat brothers got into trouble and he needed help getting out of it."

"What. Ever," she started making a plate, "Eat."

"How many Caff-pows have you had?"

"Only one."

"How the hell are you this awake, at this time in the morning? What time is it, anyway?"

"11"

"I slept like shit."

"Why?"

"Not sure," Tony's cell phone went off. He went back to his room and got it, "DiNozzo."

"Hey."

"Hey, yourself," Gibbs said.

"Tony, who's that? Your food's getting cold."

"Abby there?"

"Yeah, she is making me food. I just woke up. Slept for shit."

"Me too. Well, I'll let you go."

"Thanks for calling. Miss you," Tony whispered the last part.

"Love you too," and they both hung up the phone.

Tony threw the phone on the bed.

"Come on, your food's getting cold. Then we're going shopping for an outfit for the club tonight! Then clubbing. Then, well, I'm sure you'll go home with someone."

"Maybe. I'm not really feeling like dancing."

This made Abby think.

"Tony, you love clubbing."

"Yeah, it is fun, but still, just thinking about sitting at home."

"No! You said you'd go with me and after this weeks case, they had two dead kids, I need to get out."

"I said I would and I will. Now let's eat, my belly is yelling at me."

She smiled as he put his arm around her and they walked into the kitchen.

*~*~*~*~*~*

"What do you think, Tony?" Abby came out of the dressing room in Hot Topic.

"What? I'm sorry. I have to go. Talk to you tomorrow, I hope."

Tony was talking to Gibbs, well, trying too. He hung up the phone.

"Who was that, Tony?"

"My frat brother thanking me."

"So."

"It's nice Abby."

"You aren't even looking! My god, Tony! What's gotten into you while you were gone? So what you wearing?"

"Just a pair of slacks and a shirt."

"No way! You are dressing up."

"Abby, I really do not."

Abby crossed her arms, then started to walk toward him and grabbed his ear.

"You're dressing up, damn it!"

The person behind the counter smiled.

"Fine. I give up. I'm dressing up. How about my leather pants and mesh shirt?"

"What about your eyes? You have got to make your eyes look cool."

"OK, I will do them up, Abby."
The rest of the day Tony just wanted to walk away and go hang out with his man. He felt bad for Abby, she was trying to make him happy and it just was not working. When it was time to get ready, Tony was more in the mood. He had on tight leather pants and a mesh shirt and he put eyeliner on his eyes to make them stand out more.

"Rock on!"

"You think?"

"Yes."

"Let's go."

Tony locked the door on their way out to his car. They got in the car and drove over to the club. One the way his cell phone went off and Abby picked it up and saw Gibbs' name.

"Bossman, what's up?"

"Abby. I was trying to get. Never mind, wrong number."

"Bossman, you ok?"

"Fine. Just hit the wrong number. I was trying to call Ducky about something," Gibbs hung up the phone.

"Was that Jethro?" Tony said it aloud, meaning to say Gibbs.

"Jethro? Now you're calling him Jethro? Damn, what happened to you?"

"Nothing. What did the boss want?"

"Nothing. He said he hit the wrong number and was trying to get Ducky."

"Ducky? Did he say why?"

"Relax, he sounds fine. What's the matter? You're getting all worked up."

"Nothing, just nothing."

Abby was bound and determined to get it out of him tonight, even if it hurt him. They got to the new club on Depot Circle. Abby knew the bouncer who was one of her play toys.

"Tony, he is so checking you out!"

"That's nice, Abby. Let's go dance."
Abby was now worried. Tony never turned down a hot anything. Tony walked in and started dancing out on the floor. Abby was right there with him, but she ended up trailing off with some club kid. Tony made his way off the dance floor and got a bottle of water. He was driving tonight and did not want to take any risks. What got him worried was that Gibbs was trying to call Ducky. He wondered if the baby was ok.

"What are you doing? There are all these hotties staring at your ass."

"Just dehydrated, Abby."

"Bullshit."

"I'm going right back out."

Tony jumped back on the dance floor while Abby watched. The old Tony would be up on everything. He'd be out there dancing, sucking some person's face and going home with someone. Something was wrong.

Tony saw that Abby was back on the dance floor so he reached into his pocket and pulled out his cell phone. It was about 1 am now and they had been there for a while. He had been dancing but could not shake the fact that Gibbs was calling Ducky. He knew they were friends and he would hope that if something were wrong, they would have called him. Tony was taking a sip of water, when suddenly, the bottle fell and his head was in a headlock. He found himself almost looking up Abby's dress. She pulled him from the club while the bouncer laughed as they walked out. She pulled him up to Tony's car, the whole way keeping Tony in a headlock.

"Abby! What the hell? Ouch!"

"Talk you. What the fuck?"

"Abby, let me up now. Please?"

Tony was turning red. He knew what she meant and he had been stupid not playing it up like the playboy and instead being a love-struck fool and acting all mopey.

"Talk! I'm not letting you up till you do."

Abby applied more pressure to him and it hurt like hell. She was a feisty little person, never would have thought that sweet and innocent Abby, well, not the innocent part, but still.

"Abby, you're crazy."

"Crazy, am I? You not hitting on people that are eyeing you up. You're only drinking water. You called Gibbs, ‘Jethro'. Spill the beans, damn it. You know I'll keep you like this."

"Is there a problem here?" a beat cop asked walking up to them in the parking lot.

"No, officer. We're good," Abby said with a smile and her normal bounce.

"Sir? Are you ok"?

"Fine, officer. Just having a disagreement, but we're good. We'll be leaving soon."

"Can I see some ID, please?"

"Abby, let me up."

"Nope," Abby fished out Tony's wallet and handed it to the cop. She got hers out as well. Tony's had the badge and official NCIS ID. Abby just had an ID and no badge.

"I'm sorry. Just keep it down you two, ok?"

"Yes, sir. Thanks," Abby said smiling.

"Now, talk damn it," she said in hushed tones.

"Abby, I cant talk. I can barely breathe."

"If I let you up, you spill or so help me."

"Fine. Whatever."

Tony knew she wouldn't stop. She would just snoop and he didn't need all of this out for the whole office to know. Abby let go of Tony and he stood up and started to breathe again.

"OK, talk."

"Can I breathe for a moment, please?"

"Fine," Abby timed him on her watch, "OK, a minuet is up. Spill."

"Abby, if I tell you, you cannot tell anyone. Not Kate, not McGee, not even Ducky. Got me?"

"Woo! Juicy, nice." Rubbing her hands together

"Abby," Tony said firmly.

"Fine. I promise. Can I tell Bossman?"

"Well, see it's about him."

"Oh even better. No, wait, you and Bossman are knocking boots."

Tony did not say anything and looked at the ground.

"It's true! You and he, last week."

Tony still didn't look at her.

"So, your frat brother was a cover?"

"Yes."

"Ok, spill. Were you really out of town?"

"Yes, Je, I mean, Gibbs flew me out to his other home and I met the family. It was great, Abby. Everything I always wanted."

"Rock on."

Abby touched her stomach. Not sure why she was feeling ill. Might have been the 6 Yagerbommers or the 2 Red deaths she had in the club in the short time they were there.

"Oh shit, I feel like shit."

"Abby, you ok?"

Abby turned and puked. Tony held her so she would not fall over. He started thinking, his place was over 30 minutes away and her place was even further on the other side of town. The closest place was Gibbs' house. He knew Gibbs would be sleeping but oh well. Tony got Abby in the car and for lack of a better word, got a "thing" for Abby to puke in at the corner store. He drove like Gibbs and by his count, broke about 3 laws before he pulled into Gibbs' driveway. He walked her up to the front door and they walked right in. Gibbs' house was never locked.

He knew the spare room was upstairs so he took Abby up there. Once in the room, he took off all her clothes except her bra and panties and put her to bed. He got a trashcan and towel and put them next to the bed. Then he got a damp cloth from the washroom and wiped her face a little.

"You ok, Abby?"

"I'm sorry, Tony."

"Shhh. Just sleep, ok?"

"Where are we?"

"Shhh. Just go to sleep."

Tony waited till she fell asleep, then he walked to Gibbs' bedroom only to find it empty. He knew Gibbs' car was in the driveway and then thought, "Oh God, maybe ambulance came and took him away." Tony tore down the stairs to the basement and saw Gibbs passed out under the boat. Tony relaxed at that sight.

"Hey there, Sailor."

"I am not, nor will I ever be, a sailor," Gibbs sat up and hit his head, "Fuck!"

"You will have to start leaning to curb your language, Dad," Tony smiled. Gibbs scooted out from under the boat and sat next to Tony.

"Not that I'm not glad," Tony kissed Gibbs to within an inch of his life. Gibbs felt his breath being sucked out of his head. Gibbs then regained his control and started kissing Tony back. Although they weren't far apart, he pulled Tony's head in as close as he could get and now there was no space left between their heads.

"Oh God, Tony. I've missed you."

"Me too, Jethro. Look, we need to talk."

"What? Are you ok?"

"I was going to ask you that. Abby said you were calling Ducky. The baby's ok, right?"

"Shh, it's fine," Gibbs kissed Tony again to reassure him.

"Good. You had me scared about him."

"Him?"

"I'm not calling him an ‘it'. Sorry."

"OK, him is fine. So what's the matter?"

"I need to show you something."

"Tony, is that eye liner?"

"Yes, it was for the club. Look it's upstairs."

Tony helped Gibbs up and then steadied himself. Gibbs had been wanting to cry most of the day, for no other reason except Tony was not there. He knew it was the baby but still. They walked up the basement stairs. Then Gibbs heard the snoring.

"Tony, who's?"

"Abby. She was sick and you're the closest."

"Tony, what if she finds."

"She figured it out already, Jethro. I wasn't myself. I slipped and called you Jethro, didn't dance and wasn't hitting on everything with two legs. She put the pieces together."

"Does she know about?"

"No. I didn't say a word and I'm not planning on it. That we can keep till you start showing. Just do me a favor, if you're going to cover and say you dialed the wrong number, don't use Ducky. I was scared out of my mind."

"Sorry, Tony. I screwed up."

"No, you can make it up and sleep next to me."

"What, you feeling frisky?"

"Nope. Just want to lay next to you. This shit about two beds sucks."

"I agree. We have to figure out something. Now we just have to get past Tim and Kate."

"Well, if we give it time we might not need to. They will both be breaking rule 12."

"No. I can't see Tim and Kate."

"Yup. Jethro, they so want each other."

Tony went into the bathroom and washed his face to get the makeup off. Gibbs was naked already and in bed.

"Also do me a favor. No more sleeping under the boat. He's my kid too and he should get a bed. Then again, this bed is almost as bad. You're getting a new one tomorrow."

"Yes, dear."

They both fell asleep while looking into each other's eyes and kissing lightly.

Gibbs was first to rise and it took him a moment to remember that Tony was in his bed and he had slept for real that night. Then he ran to the bathroom and expelled his guts. The bathroom was the same one that was in the hall, it had a door to both the master bedroom and the hallway. Gibbs was expelling his guts and Abby was just looking at him.

"Bossman, you ok?"

"Yeah, just ate something bad last night."

"Me too. I started on the way over. So, kudos for nailing Tony."

"Abby, it's more than that."

"Well, whatever. You, him, that is cool. Can I watch?"

"NO!" Gibbs barked and Tony woke up.

"Who's there?"

"Go back to bed, Tony. Just telling Abby something."

"Abs, how you feeling?" Abby bounded into the master bedroom and jumped on the almost flat bed.

"Ouch! How do you sleep on this thing?"

"Why do you think I sleep under the boat so many times?"

"Abby, how are you feeling?"

"My chest hurts like hell."

Gibbs ran back to the bathroom.

"Well, you puked really good. I almost put bets on how far."

"Boss, you ok?" Tony was playing it now, knowing full well that all last week, till about 11 am, Gibbs was useless and in the bathroom a lot.

"Fine. I'll call Ducky later."

"The Duck Man. Ducky-a-Roony."

"Abby, please you're not helping."

"Go Tony, take care of your sick mate."

Tony started to get out of bed and then he jumped back under the covers when he remembered he had nothing on.

"Tony, really. If I looked, and I did, I can see why Gibbs likes you so much. He would kill me, so get dressed."

Tony looked at her smile, then realized he did not care, Abby was like his little sister. So Tony got out of the bed and put on a pair of boxers from one of Gibbs' drawers. He threw on a t-shirt and didn't bother with a pair of pants.

"Abby, give us a moment. We will be right down."

"Can I watch?"

"Out, Abby," Tony barked.

"Ok, I'm leaving, sheesh," she winked at him. She shut the door to the bedroom and Tony shut the bathroom door.

"Jethro, you ok?"

"Yeah, just he has better ideas for me."

"OK, well, I love you," Tony sat on the floor next to Gibbs and just rubbed his back. This seemed to soothe Gibbs.

"Will you still love me when I'm huge and fat?" Gibbs winked and Tony did not care he kissed him quickly. Gibbs knew right then that this was true love and had no more worries.

"Jethro, I'm calling Ducky. This is not right."

"No, it is. When Linda and Susan were pregnant, I did not hear the end of it from Bret and Len, and poor Mitch, he had to live with them."

"Still, there has to be some kind of shot."

"Tony, right now I just want to relax. If I do not stop by noon call him."

"OK. Think you can eat something for me at least?"

"Yeah, eggs."

"I can cook that, Mom was a great teacher," and Tony signed the singe for eggs. He kissed Gibbs' temple and went to the kitchen to find Abby going throough the cabinets.

"Having fun?"

"He has nothing good to eat. What is this? Wheat Germ? Who eats that?"

"He does I guess. Now how about we make some eggs?"
Tony went to the fridge and pulled out the eggs along with some sausages for him and Abby.
"Hey Abby, think you can teach me to sign?"

"Sure," Abby signed, "Because of Bossman?"

"No, Mom."

"Mom? Oh, Gibbs' Mom. Yeah, sure. Not a problem."

They heard footsteps coming down the stairs. Gibbs walked in and kissed Tony.

"Cool, I want to see more."

"You're sick. You know that? Oh and Jethro, she beat me up to find out the info. She had me in a headlock."

"Oh really?" Gibbs got all mean looking and stood nose to nose with Abby.

"You wouldn't hurt me," she smiled.

"I wouldn't? And why is that?"

"Well, you need me in the lab. You would have to break in a whole new lab tech."

"Ok, you get off light this time," Gibbs wink and smiled.

"Oh God, the smell," said Gibbs. Holding his stomach and trying not to run towards the bathroom on the main floor.

"Boss, I'm calling Ducky," Abby hopped off the counter and picked up the phone before Gibbs or Tony could stop her.

"Duckman."

"Abigail. And what can I do for you this fine Sunday morning?"

"Hey, I'm over the Bossman's house, long story, and he is retching his guts out."

"Give me that phone," Gibbs barked.

"Nope," she stuck her tongue out as he ran to the bathroom again.

"Abby, let me talk to him."

"But he."

"He already knew."

"But you said."

"I know. Just let me talk to him, please. Gibbs talked to him about it last week while on vacation."

"Fine," she handed the phone off to Tony.

"Hey Ducky."

"Anthony, you should not. Oh dear, does Abigail know?"

"She beat me up to get it. Might need you to x-ray my neck," he smiled at Abby and was making the eggs now.

"So, is Jethro ok?"

"Just the same as last week."

"Oh, that. Yes, well, I am sure you did not tell Abigail about that little part."

"Little, well, yes, little fits for now."

"Well, just have him eat something. He should be fine, dear boy."

"Thanks, Ducky. Why not come over for dinner? I'll cook this great dish Mom taught me to cook."

"You took to the family, I see."

"Yup, it was a blast. So dinner? My place. One more night on his bed and I am moving under the boat."

"Please tell me he is not sleeping under the boat again, especially in his condition."

"No, not any more, Ducky. From now on not I'm letting him out of my sight. Work be damned."

"Good boy. So is 6 pm a good enough time? Would you mind if I bring someone?"

"Ducky, you dog! Not at all. Please bring anyone you want."

"Will Abigail be there?"

"Well, she is listening and making doe eyes, so I'm sure she will be."

"Then I will ask my friend, he might not want to be known."

"OK, see you at my place. You know where it is right?"

"Yes and if not, I can find out. Good day, Tony."

"So, can I come?"

"Sure, Abby, you can come."

"Come where? What's going on? I leave for 5 minutes and you're planning things behind my back."

"Well, in reality, no. You were bent over and your back is bent in the other direction. You're coming to my place tonight to sleep since I am not sleeping on that bed again."

"I said I would get a new one."

"Yes, and till then you will sleep at my place."

"I hate your place. That section of town."

"Yes but it is pretty good there, with the gated entrance and all. Really, Boss, it's only for a few nights."

"But what about work?"

"Work be damned. I'm not letting you out of my sight."

"Lover's spat."

"You be quiet. You're in enough hot water for hurting his neck."

He took the plate from her and sat at the small table. She hopped on the counter and Tony sat at the table with him.

"You know, the two of you are cute together and match perfectly. It is about damn time."

"What's that mean?"

"Please! The way you two look at each other and the head slaps. Everything fits now."

"Oh really, Miss Information and why did you not tell anyone at the start?"

"Duh. You men, you are stupid and would not see it if I wrote it in pink letters."

"Fine, whatever. So what are we doing tonight?"

"Well, you know that roast thing Mom cooked?"

"The pot roast."

"Yeah, that's what I'm going to cook for us. You and me and I invited Abby and Ducky. Ducky might bring a guest."

"I don't think so."

"Yeah, he said he was not sure."

"So, Abby you want me to take you back to your car?"

"Nope, called a cab to pick me up in a hour."

"No. Abby we'll take you back to your car. I'm being forced over there anyway and Tony needs to start cooking soon if he wants to make the meat just right."

"You're sure I'm not going to stop anything?"

"Hell no!" Tony said. Gibbs looked at him.

"There is no way I'm having sex on that mattress, Jethro. I'm sure you had all your wives on that thing."

"OK, and your bed has not?"

"Nope. never take them to my place."

"That's risky."

"Still here," Tony flashed his smile. Gibbs had finished his few bites and went up to pack a few sets of clothing for work.

"I'm driving there myself, ok."

"Boss, I do not think that wise. You're still not feeling well."

"Boss?"

"Hey, I have to get back into the habit of saying it or McGee and Kate will find out."

"So, they are the only ones. Why keep it from them?"

"Truth?"
"Yes."

"Well, Kate and her Catholic values and I'm not sure what McGee would think."

"Well, Kate is cool with it. Please, don't let her fool you. She is kind of good in bed. As for McGee, well, I have heard some stories and let's say he has bent a few times."

"Kate and you?"

"Hey, you did not hear it from me," She looked innocent and held up 3 fingers.

"Yeah. Right. Ok, let's get over to my place. I'm going to stop and pick up the food. Abby, you drive him, ok?"

"I can drive!"

"Abby's driving," Tony said forcefully.

"Ok, Abby you're driving, but this will not work at the office. I'm still the boss."

"Hey, outside the house, you are always my boss," Tony kissed him and they all left the house.

Gibbs told Abby about the trip home and how his family took to Tony and how he took to them. As a matter of fact, on the way to Tony's, Gibbs got a call from his sister Susan. Billy wanted to talk to his uncle Tony, Bret wasn't home and he was the one who had Tony's cell number. Gibbs gave Tony's number to his sister, who talked with him for a moment or two, then he let her go and finished talking to Abby.

*~*~*~*~

"DiNozzo."

"Unccy Ony."

"Hey there, big guy. How's Billy today?"

"Good. When back?"

"Not sure. I have to talk to Uncle Jet and I will let you know."

"Mom, talk him. gave your number."

"Oh really? That's cool. Are you being a good boy?"

"Yes. Momma want you."

"Ok."

"Susan, what's up?"

"Sorry, Tony. He has not stopped talking about you since you left."

"No, it's cool. It's great, really."

"How are you both doing? I know it is only two days and all."

"Well, good now. Things are working out. But back to work tomorrow."

"Hey, just think, he will be out of work soon."

"Yeah right! This is Jethro we're talking about."

"Yeah, ok. You're right. Well nice talking to you. I've got to run."

"Hugs to everyone," Tony hung up the phone and went about his shopping. He got all the stuff he needed. When he got home and carried all the stuff into the house, Gibbs was in the kitchen eating some crackers.

"Billy called me."

Abby had gone home to get cleaned up a little before dinner.

"Yeah, Susan called me for your number. He loves you so much."

"I know. He is a great kid. I hope ours is just like him."

"He will be. He's got us as parents. Tony, look. Is this wise?"

"Jethro, all I know is that Friday night I did not sleep well at all. I tossed and turned and last night, even on that hellish bed, I slept great."

Gibbs walked up and put his arm around his lovers waist. He nuzzled his mouth right at the nape of Tony's neck and started kissing him.

"Not fair. I'm trying to cook."

"I know. All's fair in love," Tony stopped and turned around.

"Jethro, why would Ducky ask and then when he found out Abby would be there decide he might not bring a guest at all?"

"It is who his guest is. Let's put it this way. We're not the only ones breaking rule 12."

"Who?"

"If Ducky tells then it is Ducky's business. I'm not spilling the beans."

"Do I need to apply some force?" Tony grabbed Gibbs' hard cock through his sweats.

"Oh that's."

Tony started stroking it up and down.

"God, don't start," Gibbs came right there, "Oh God, Tony."

"What?" Tony stopped and went back to his cooking.

"You're dead." Gibbs picked Tony up.

"Put me down!" Tony got pissed. Real pissed. Gibbs could tell by the way he said it. He put Tony down and looked into his lover's eyes.

"What?"

"Jethro. You do not pick me up. Not till after the birth. You cannot lift heavy things. I'm not risking it. I just could not."

Tony started getting misty eyed. Gibbs took one hand and wiped a tear away.

"Sorry, my Love. I will not do it again. I'll be a good boy. I promise. Now, can I have a lollipop?"

"Not till after I finish this and then you can suck on my lollipop," Tony said with his smile.

"You tease."

"Yup."

Tony finished it up real fast and found Gibbs asleep on the sofa. He had on a pair of Tony's sweats now and was lying under a throw. Tony moved to where Gibbs had his feet and started rubbing them. Gibbs opened his eyes at the new feeling then seeing Tony, just shut them again. Tony smiled. Tony just rubbed Gibbs feet. He remembered reading that it would help. After a short while Tony had to get up and work on something else in the kitchen. He was making the mashed potatoes from scratch and had gotten fresh brussell sprouts. Tony heard movement from the living room and then saw the movement in the kitchen.

"Hey there, handsome."

"Hey, why'd you let me sleep? I thought we had a date in the bedroom."

"You need your sleep. You're sleeping for two now."

"No fair. He is getting in the way of my eating and now my sex."

Gibbs tried to make a pouty face but it didn't work. A cell phone went off in the living room but they didn't know whose. Gibbs ran to get the phone.

"Hey, Gibbs. I can't make it after all, sorry. I got called in. How shitty is that? Some dead Navy kid."

"Abby, I don't think he died just to mess up your night."

"I know, but still."

"Abby, we will make a plate. Stop by afterwards and eat if it is not too late, ok?"

"Thanks, Bossman! See you tomorrow."

"Abby's not coming," Gibbs told Tony as he hung up the phone and walked into the kitchen.

"That sucks but well."

"What?"

"I just thought about it. This is the only table I have."

"Ok, Tony. We need to figure this out. I am not letting you go anymore. Where are we going to live?"

"Texas."

"No, not yet. I can't. Not just yet, ok?"

Tony saw the hurt on his lovers face. He stopped blending in the butter and walked over to kiss Gibbs' lower lip. Then Gibbs pushed Tony up against the wall.

"I have to."

Tony tried to say but Gibbs covered his mouth with his own. Tongue fighting for who was going to win and Gibbs was winning. Gibbs then pulled Tony's shirt over his head. Gibbs stood back and marveled at the pink, hair covered nipples before he attacked one.

"Oh God, Jethro. Make me feel you."

Gibbs smiled and bit the nipple. Not enough to draw blood but Tony moaned from the pleasure. One thing both men knew, is that they liked it rough. Tony pulled Gibbs' head into his chest more. Gibbs was not biting but kissing and licking the nipple now. Tony was very close. Gibbs could tell from the week at his Texas home. He had started noticing things about Tony. Up until now, it was just about getting off but now it was so much deeper. Gibbs didn't want to mess this up so he started kissing down and found himself on the floor in front of Tony.

"May I?"

"You better," Tony smiled.

Gibbs undid Tony's pants and pulled them down with his boxers. Gibbs licked all around the hard spitting shaft then took it all in once. The moment he took it in, he started gagging and pulled right back off and looked up. Tony was more worried than upset. He tried to stop Gibbs from trying again but he tried it again and had the same reaction except this time Gibbs got up and went to the sink. Tony pulled his up his pants and walked over to his mate.

"Hey, you ok?"

"Sorry, Tony. I just couldn't. I just wanted to gag."

"Hey, it's ok. We'll ask Ducky about it when he gets here."

"That's sad. Last week I was able to give you a blow job."

"That was last week. I'm sure it is nothing. Hey, it's ok."

‘I can't leave you like this."

"Not to worry, you can make it up to me tonight."

"It a date if he does not have other plans."

"It is all about the other man in your life. I see how this will be."

Tony put his hand on Gibbs' belly and kissed him hard. Gibbs just smiled and held Tony. Gibbs helped Tony put the finishing touches on dinner. Tony would not let Gibbs move the table out of the kitchen or move the sofa out of the way so they could use the table.

"Honey, can you get the door?"

Tony was pulling the roast from the oven and had his hands full. Gibbs walked over and opened it.

"Ducky, Tom. Nice to see you both. Please, come in."

"Jethro, here you go. Only one glass for you, my dear boy."

Ducky handed a bottle of wine to Gibbs and Tom Morrow followed behind him. Tom and Gibbs shook hands.

"So congrats are in order."

"Jethro, who was at?" Tony stopped dead and almost fell backwards. He was not expecting to see the director.

"Yes. Thanks. This nut ball was the lucky man."

"Well, you could not have chosen better. You ok, Tony?"

The director of NCIS was standing in his living room.

"Tony, are you ok?"

"No. I need to sit."

Tony walked back into the kitchen and sat were the table used to be.

"Guys, make yourselves at home. I'll get some glasses. Give us a moment."

"Yes. Tom, did I ever tell you about that one time…?"

And Ducky took his lover, and husband, in their eyes, into the living room and regaled him with a story about some time back at the early turn of the century.

"Tony, are you ok?"

"The director, my boss, is in my house. And is, I'm guessing, dating Ducky. And you could not find the time to tell me this?"

Tony was hyperventilating.

"Come on, relax. Tom is an old friend."

"Jethro, he is my boss!"

"So am I and you don't mind me in your bed."

Gibbs was now on one knee next to Tony.

"Yes. But."

"No buts. Tom Morrow is a nice guy."

"He is also one of your exes."

"Tony, is that what bothers you?"

"I just don't know. Really, Jethro. I'm sorry, I."

"Dear boy, are you ok?"

Ducky was now standing in the doorframe.

"Yes, Ducky. I'm fine. Sorry I flaked."

"Jethro, is everything ok? Tony does not look well and you're the one I am trying to examine tonight."

"No, Duck. He is just a little thrown by your choice in men."

"Oh posh, Tom is a nice friend. Been seeing him for years, off and on."

"No, it's fine. I'm good now."

Tony was not fine with it at all and Jethro knew it. Jethro shot that look to Ducky who just ignored it.

"Now Jethro, your morning sickness is not getting any better. Let me have a look at you."

Ducky took the chair and put it in the living room. Gibbs took off his shirt and Ducky started to listen to see if he could hear the baby's heartbeat.

"Nope. There is something but not making it out just yet. Jethro, I would want you working for a few more weeks, then desk duty. Then in the last trimester I want you off your feet all together."

"You better listen to him, Boss."

Tony was bringing out the roast and the veggies.

"Dinner is served."

Tony was the last to sit down. He made sure everyone had their things. Dinner was quiet. Ducky was going over things that Gibbs needed to watch out for. He talked about planning a C-section but told Gibbs that just in case, he had to pay close attention if he felt contractions to call Ducky right away.

Tony had not given any thought to dessert. After the meal, Ducky could tell Tony was just not up to the dinner party after all and he felt bad since he felt that he caused it.

"Would anyone like to go out for dessert? My treat," Tom asked.

"No thanks. I'm full," Tony said walking back in the kitchen.

Gibbs had been going to take them up on the offer but declined and showed the men to the door. Ducky felt it best to leave the new lovers alone to talk.

"Tony. What's the matter?"

"Nothing. I'm fine."

"Like hell you're fine," Gibbs snapped into Gibbs mode.

"Really, just let it go, ok?"

"No, Tony. what's the matter?"

"Just a little heads up. I'm ok with the fact you fucked the boss. I'm even ok knowing that you might have had sex with Ducky."

"Nope. Never."

"Good. But my boss just was in my living room. I did not put on the best of shows. My place is a mess."

Tony started rambling till Gibbs walked over and kissed him to quiet him. Every time Gibbs let his mouth up Tony started to ramble more. Each time less and less until Tony stopped all together and Gibbs did not let him go.

"Now, I seem to remember I had a date with someone tonight."

"Oh really, cheating on me already?"

"Nope. Get your ass in the bedroom so I can keep that date."

"Is it only my ass you want, Tony?"

"Nope, I want this," Tony touched Gibbs' mouth and Gibbs licked his finger.

"And this," Tony twisted Gibbs nipple with all his might and Gibbs exhaled.

"And this," Tony grabbed Gibbs' cock then without letting go, pulled Gibbs into the bedroom and laid Gibbs slowly on the bed. He removed Gibbs shirt.

"Boss, this is safe, right? I'm not going to hurt the baby?"

"Well, I'm not sure."

"Then how about we not do this."

"Tony, I want you in me tonight and it's going to happen, even if I have to tie you up and sit on it," Gibbs face flashed a wicked smile.

"Oh, you think so, do you?"

"I know so," Gibbs pulled Tony down.

Tony moved over a little and slowly started kissing Gibbs. Tony had Gibbs move up to the pillows and just lay there. Tony sucked all over Gibbs' chest and bit him all over leaving marks but not caring. The only thing Tony did not do was break the skin.

"God, you're hot tonight."

"Claiming what is mine, damn it."

"If I knew what it took, I would have," Tony took Gibbs' cock in his mouth and used a little too much teeth, but Gibbs just moaned and pushed Tony down making him deep throat it. Not something Tony was ready for, but handled it like a pro. Tony then smiled and finished removing Gibbs' sweat pants. He had changed out of the cum stained ones from the hand job earlier. Tony moved and got something from his night stand.

"What you keep them there?"

"Jethro, you're the only person that I have ever done anything with in this bed, Ok?"

"I trust you, Tony. I hope you know that."

"I do."

Tony attached the nipple clamps on Gibbs and Gibbs inhaled his breath till the pain was numbed a little. Tony was kissing and licking them to help him feel better.

"Suck me now."

"Nope, tease first and open you up a little."

"Damn. You might just kill me tonight."

"Yup, but what a way to go."

Tony then reached into the drawer and pulled out two items. First, he kneeled in front of Gibbs and Gibbs applied the cock ring to him. It was a simple leather band that Gibbs adjusted so that it fit Tony just so. Then Tony took the other item. It was another cock ring but this one was a little different. He attached the first strap around the base of Gibb's cock where it is attached to the body. Then he slipped the ringed sheath over the cock and it was a very snug fit. Then Tony attached the last snap and it pinched Gibbs' cock. Tony kissed the spot and then looked at Gibbs.

"No cumming, baby."

"You evil bitch."

"Yup," Tony smiled then said, "You get to be a bastard, then I can be a bitch."

Tony licked Gibbs' balls and took one and then the other in his mouth. Gibbs was moaning and moving around.

"If you do not stop moving, I might just have to handcuff you to the bed."

"You wouldn't dare."

Tony got up off the bed and walked to the dresser drawer. Not his underwear drawer but the one he had just for these kinds of things. He pulled out a set of cuffs, each were fur-lined. He went back to the bed.

"You trust me?"

"With my life."

"Good."

Tony took one of Gibbs' arms and cuffed it to the headboard. He kissed the spot before and after he cuffed it and then did the same thing with the other arm. Then he licked all the way down before he got off the bed again and went to the same drawer to pull out a pot and a feather.

"No."

"Yup, always dreamed about what you tasted like."

Tony got back on the bed and dipped the feather into the dust and then ran the feather over Gibbs' body. Tony never knew that Gibbs was ticklish but he was trying to pull away. Tony did not over do it. He knew a little pain was good, but hurting for the sake of hurting, was not good and Gibbs wrists were getting pink.

"Relax, no more feather, promise."

"Thanks."

"Anything for you."

Tony licked a spot then kissed Gibbs, hard and wet. The flavor mixed between them, both of them moaning from the intensity of the kiss. Tony then proceeded to lick all the dust off, each time kissing Gibbs and licking and biting his lip.

"Please."

Gibbs wanted to cum. He could feel it building up and needed release.

"No, not yet, baby. Not yet. Slow, must be slow."

Tony moved between Gibbs legs. He lifted his legs and the pink puckered hole was there. Tony licked the hole, just at the surface. Gibbs was inhaling deeply. Then Tony dove in with his tongue and worked the hole. After Tony was happy with how relaxed the muscle was, he could almost get his tongue past the sphincter. Then again, 45 minutes will do that and Gibbs was now almost crying for release.

"Nope, just think, baby, how it will feel after."

"God, you are evil tonight."

"Mine. And I do not share."

"Tony, I am always, only yours."

"Yup, and I'm going to make you feel it tonight."

Tony started back on Gibbs' loose hole in front of him. Tony slowly inserted one finger. Only one finger. Tony hit the spot. He knew what way to move Gibbs now after the past week. Gibbs was trying to make Tony bury his fingers in him.

"You're not being a good boy. Do you want me to stop?"

"No, sir."

"Ok, then."

From the start they both had safe words. Not that this was anything dangerous, but they both felt that they needed to have them, just in case.

"You remember your word, right?"

"Yes."

"Ok," Tony nibbled on that small fleshy part between Gibbs hole and sack.

"Please, pretty please."

"Begging. That is good. What do you want? Tell me what you want," Tony licked that soft spot again.

"Oh God. I want you in me now."

"What do you say?"

"Please fuck me now."

"Nope."

"oh God."

Tony was just teasing that spot now.

"What do you want?"

"You in me."

"Then ask properly."

"Will you please insert your penis in me?"

"And do what?"

"Fill me with your love."

"That is correct. Me in you."

"Yes, only you ever again."

Tony liked the response and knelt between his legs. Lifting them up, he inserted himself into Gibbs and started hammering. He could hear his balls slapping against Gibbs' ass. Both men were not going to cum, not yet, because both still had the rings on. Tony could feel it building. He wanted to claim Gibbs tonight, but he wanted it to be with love and nothing else. He pulled out and started kissing his way up. Gibbs, who had tears in his eyes, was not crying yet but would be soon if Tony did not help him over. Tony walked out and got a towel from the bathroom. He got back on the bed, hit the button and let the cuffs open. He kissed each spot again tenderly and licked a little. Gibbs was again, not moving. Tony released Gibbs.

"You ready, baby?"

"Always for you, and only you."

"That's right, now on your side, please."

Tony rolled Gibbs onto his side. He had also gotten a washcloth from the bathroom. Tony then put the towel on the bed so when Gibbs shot, there would be less clean up. Tony got behind Gibbs and lined up his cock with Gibbs' ass. He reached around and unsnapped the cock ring from Gibbs.

"Hold it for one more moment, baby."

"Yes, ok."

Gibbs was having problems forming a sentence. Tony reach around undid his own ring. Tony slowly inserted his cock into Gibbs, then started kissing at the nape of Gibbs' neck and slowly moving in and out. Tony took Gibbs' cock in his hand and matched the motions.

"Oh God, oh God, ohhhh," Gibbs screamed.

Tony tenderly kissed his neck at the same time that Gibbs' ass clamped down on Tony's hard cock causing Tony to shoot his seed deep into Gibbs. More seed, but this time it would not do anything. Tony was not sure how it did in the first place, but oh well, such is life. Gibbs was now crying on the bed.

"Shhhh."

Tony was bringing him back. Tony left Gibbs curled up in the ball and wiped him down with the cloth. Kissing the spots. Gibbs was sobbing now.

"Shhh, Gibbs, it's ok. It's over."

"I love you," Gibbs said finding Tony's mouth.

"I love you too. Now, how about we get you under the covers, ok Boo?"

"Yeah."

Gibbs moved enough so Tony could get him under the covers. Tony climbed into bed and Gibbs latched on for dear life. Gibbs sobbed himself to sleep holding the man he loved.

Tony made sure to set his cell phone alarm to go off at 5:30 so they could get up and get ready for work.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

The alarm went off and Gibbs had not moved a muscle all night. Tony looked at him.

"Boo, time to get up."

"I feel like."

Gibbs ran to the bathroom. He expelled what little food was left in his stomach and his abdomen was tender and sore. Tony was next to his lover, wiping his hair back, even if it was short and not in the way. The cold cloth he used felt good to Gibbs.

"How about you come in late? I'll go in on time and you come in later."

"No, Tony. My team, I go in."

"Ok, but I warned you."

Gibbs stood up and grabbed his abdomen.

"Oh shit. I hurt."

"Boo, are you ok? Let's call Ducky. I think."

"No, Tony. I'm fine. I just think having my legs bent like that."

"Oh God. I did not even think. I'm so sorry."

"Next time we know. It's ok. I'll be fine. You're worrying too much."

"Yeah, I am. It is what we expecting fathers do. We worry. Especially if the mother is a dad himself and could die at any time."

"Had to bring that part up."

"I'm not losing you."

"Fine and what is this, with Boo?"

"Just a name. My one nanny called me her Boobbala and shortened it for Boo. I like it."

"Just not in front of the team, ok?"

"Ok, Boo."

Tony smiled and went to his closet. He got dressed in one of his fine suits. Gibbs was in his normal wear. They both had their coffee and Gibbs was puking, but not as much. Gibbs was not giving up his lifeblood, not for anything. Both kissed right before they left the building and then got in their cars and drove to work..

Tony got to work first because Gibbs stopped for his usual coffee, that he always got on the way to the office.

"Hey Kate," Tony said while looking down over the divider at her.

"Geez, Tony! Don't do that! I hate it when Gibbs does that."

"Got it. Just one more thing to keep doing."

"You are such a child. What's with you? You seem different. Much happier than normal."

"Nothing. Just had a nice week off."

"So what gives?"

"What, Probie?"

"You and Gibbs go away at the same time?"

"Not sure about him, but I had to help a frat brother that got into some trouble in NYC."

"Really? What's his name?"

"Danny Messer."

"Oh ok. It's just well,"

"What? I didn't know you cared. Let me guess, you and Abby tried to track me?"

"Yes"

"Private plane. He flew me there and back."

"Oh. Where's Gibbs?"

"I'm right here, McGee. Why?"

"No reason, Boss."

"Grab your gear. We have a case."

On the way Gibbs had to pull over once to puke, but that was it. Tony and Kate took the truck and McGee rode in the back. Gibbs was in the car by himself. After they got to the parking lot, Gibbs got into a pissing match about whose case it was, NCIS or the FBI. He had Kate interview the Commander while Tony set up surveillance around the clock on the Commander's house. Gibbs managed to hold it down because he had stopped at Ducky's on the way and and had gotten some kind of shot that helped with the morning sickness.

The case went as well as could be expected. They did not see the inside of their houses for a few days. They almost got blown up and all because of the neighbor next door. The case lasted a week. For the weekend, they were on call and ended up catching two. Each was an open and shut case. One was a suicide and the other was a B&E at the PX. Tony and Gibbs had not spent a moment with each other. Tony saw more of Kate than anyone else. Both of them had share duty and had almost been blown up. Gibbs tried to make them both go to the hospital but neither of them would go. Every other day Billy would call Tony just to say hi and tell him about riding a horse or what not.

Monday came around and both men did not what to leave their bed. They just wanted to lay there together. But they could not do that, they had to go to work. Gibbs was not keeping anything down now. The last week had really stressed him and the baby out. He had been in Abby's lab almost every morning in order to get reports for the last week. So Abby was starting to get suspicious about Gibbs and his being sick almost every day. Monday was a free day, there was no case and they were just tying up the paperwork which they had coming out of their asses. Tony had lunch in the lab with Abby, like they did every Monday.

"So Tony, you knock up the boss?"

Tony started choking on his food. Abby came around and started performing the Heimlich Maneuver on him. Finally, Tony spit the food across the room and it landed at Gibbs' feet.

"Do I even want to know why two of my people are hugging and spitting food across the room?"

"No, Boss."

"Bossman! Just asking Tony if he."

"Gibbs! Ducky needs you in autopsy."

"Hey, Kate."

"Abby, what were you going to say?"

"It'll keep."

Gibbs nodded. He locked eyes for a spilt second with Tony and then turned and walked out.

"Hey, that was my lunch!"

"I did not see your name on it, Kate."

"Right here, Tony," Kate picked up the bag and showed her name.

"Oh I figured that you just left it there."

"Yeah, for me to eat."

"Not cool, Tony."

"Hey, I have to keep up my strength! I almost got blown up."

"I was there. You were nowhere near the bomb."

"Ok, well, got to get back to work," Tony kissed Abby's cheek and walked out.

"One of these days, I might just have to kill him. Want to help me hide the body?"

"No way. That would piss off way too many people who are much better at it than we are," Abby bounced off to do a ballistics test.

Gibbs walked into Autopsy and saw Jimmy Palmer almost cowering in the corner.

"Ducky."

"Oh Jethro. Please come in my office. I found something you might want to see."

Gibbs followed Ducky into the office and closed the door.

"Jethro, I have the office tomorrow, with no one else but my colleague to help at 6 pm. Is that ok?"

"Yes Ducky. That's fine, barring we do not get a case."

"How is Tony? He will not look at me and I feel that I have wronged him somehow"

"Truth is, I think he was more pissed that it is a ex of mine."

"Oh dear. I had not even given that a thought. Young Anthony can be a little touchy about things like that. Ok. Well, I will have to make amends."

"Well, let's just say he made them that night, and we found one position I cannot be in."

‘Jethro, nothing too kinky. I know your track record from that one time I had to use the wire cutters."

"Well, we can get a little out there, but this time it's different, Ducky. Hell, I like men more because I could be myself and be forceful and dominate them. With Tony it is just different. We have our moments where all we do is just kiss and make slow love. Then, like the other night, it is hard but tender, all at the same time."

"Well, you found the one, Jethro. The last one, I hope."

"I'm not going anyplace, no matter what."

"Good. Now, 6 pm sharp. She has someplace to be that night. I hope you don't mind but I have asked her to help out during the pregnancy with the delivery and all."

"No, you trust her. But I'm not going to be some freak."

"Not at all, Jethro. What do you plan on doing when you start to show? It is not far off, only a few weeks away."

"Duck, I'm only 10 weeks or so you said."

"Well, still. Everyone is different and yes, your internal body is slightly different then a female. I still do not know exactly what might happen. With your father, he started to show a little at 13 weeks, then he really ballooned out at 5 months."

"Good to know. Since Tom knows, he keeps leaving me E-mails about taking it easy and I promised Tony I would follow your words to the letter."

"Smart man. He might have to tie you up. Jethro, what are you planning for afterwards?"

"After? Ducky, let me get through tomorrow, then we can talk about after, Ok?"

"Fine, dear boy."

Gibbs looked at his phone which was vibrating, and saw that it was Abby.

"Go. She must need you."

"Thanks Ducky. That looks like it might break that case," Gibbs said. As he walked out, Jimmy dropped all his stuff on the floor.

"Palmer, you missed a spot over there," Gibbs said while pointing to a different location and a hole in supplies. Ducky smiled and went to help the younger lad. Gibbs walked into the lab to find Tony again in a headlock by Abby.

"What the hell?"

"He will not tell me. I know there's something up. You're sick every morning, then fine by lunch and you're talking to Ducky everyday."

"Abby! Nothing is up. Now let Tony go."

"No. Tell me now."

"Boss, please. This hurts."

Gibbs rubbed his face.

"Ok. Abby, I have Hannmor Syndrome."

"I knew it! Tony, you dog!" Abby let Tony up and hugged her Boss.

"Thanks, I think," Tony rubbed his neck.

"How'd you find out?"

"Put the pieces together. I read a long time ago about the syndromes and well, then I dug into your records."

"Abby. You did not."

"Relax. I was worried and Ducky was snowballing me. So I only did it because I care."

Gibbs walked right up to her and stood nose to nose.

"If you ever."

"Aye aye, Bossman," Abby saluted Gibbs, who just stared at her with his best Gibbs glare.

"Hey Boss, what did Ducky want?"

"To let us know we have to be at the office at 6 pm sharp."

"What about?"

"Barring any case. Also, he wants to talk to you."

"Why?"

"Well, I don't know, DiNozzo. I'm not him. Why not go there and find out?"

"How did he seem?"

"Fine. Now get back to work," Gibbs winked. Tony ran out of the lab and hopped on the elevator to go down to Autopsy. As he was walking off, Morrow was getting on.

"Agent DiNozzo. A word please."

"Sir. Ducky is."

"Ducky can wait. A word please, over here."

Tom and Tony went to the one empty bay that autopsy used for loading and unloading, near the doors to aurtopsy.

"Tony, look. I'm sorry about the other night."

"Sir."

"Tony, I could tell my presence upset you. I never meant."

"No, sir. It was fine."

"Tony, look."

"No, Sir, look."

"Tony."

"No, hear me out please. I was pissed, but not for the reason you think. I'm happy, I really am for you and Ducky and I hope the two of you live a long and happy life together. It was more the fact you were Gibbs' ex."

"I see. You're sure that in the future we."

"Sir, we're good. Really."

"Ok. Thank you Agent DiNozzo, for your time," Director Morrow shook his hand and they both went there separate ways. Tony walked into autopsy and Ducky and Jimmy were finishing up inventory.

"Mr. Palmer, can you give Tony and myself a moment please?"

"Sure, Doctor Mallard."

Jimmy got on the elevator and rode up to visit with Abby. It was one of the best kept secrets that he and Abby were screwing around.

"Dear boy. Have a seat. I would."

"Ducky, is Gibbs ok?"

Tony had gotten used to calling Gibbs "Boss" or "Gibbs" at work and "Jethro" or "Boo" at home where he could. They had ordered a new bed and it had come in so slowly they had started moving things over to Gibbs house. Not that there was much to move really, just the sofa, electronic toys and the dresser. For now, the house was just big enough for them and the baby.

"Tony, look, about the other night."

"Not you too!"

"Excuse me?"

"Sorry, Ducky. Director Morrow just stopped me."

"Oh I see. And?"

"I'm ok. I really am. I was thrown. Not that I care you that you like men. Please. It was my boss. The big guy was in my house, the place was a mess, I looked like shit and well, the ex thing made me see green."

"I see. I am sorry. I should have given you warning to prepare, but he liked to keep him and myself quiet and I was not sure if he wanted to go."

"No, that night was hard but Gibbs made it up to me."

"About that as well. Tony, I want you to take it easy in the bedroom. I know Jethro can have a little kink. He has talked to me about it and I had to fix something once. But in his condition."

"Got it. I think I can hold my kink for a few more months. Ducky, I'm worried about him still working. I have been reading your notes non-stop from your page and."

"Dear boy, I will let him work for the first trimester and that is almost over. Then desk duty, if he plays nicely with the other children. I pity the office worker who gets him. Then the third trimester, I want him home. I would love him to fly home because he is always more relaxed there, but I know till the baby is born he will not leave."

"I can try and get him to fly home. I am planning to tell Kate and Tim about it. I love him to death but I cannot be on him like glue."

"Have you talked to him about it?"

"No. I know what he will say. What do you think?"

"I will not make that call, but I understand. I would talk it over with him or he would be rather mad. I know he does not want people to think of him as a freak."

"He is, but."

"I know, Tony. I know. How about a dinner party? A real one. I will not bring Tom since I am sure he would not want the whole team in on it."

"Wise. I will talk it over with him tonight and after tomorrow maybe he will like it."

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"NO!"

"But Boo."

"Tony, I'm not telling them I'm pregnant."

"Ok. And why the hell not?"

"I am not having them think of me like a freak."

"First, Jethro, you know as well as I do, that you will be showing soon. Second, they would not. Kate might look, then go oh well, and Tim. Well, it is Tim. Who cares?"

"I care."

"Boo, look at it from my point of view."

"And that would be?"

Both men were lying in bed, and leaning on the pile of pillows they had. Gibbs needed like 7 pillows nowadays to sleep too feel good and not hurt.

"Ok, look. You know I trust you right?"

"You had better, I have something of yours right here," Gibbs took Tony's hand and placed it on his belly.

"Ok, well, I can't keep an eye on you all the time. And well, sorry Boo, but you have a tendency to over do it. Like the other day Abby ratted you out."

"Snitch. I knew she would."

"Come on, let's have them over Saturday. We're off this weekend and we will have the news and stuff from the exam tomorrow."

"Do I get a say?"

"Sure you get a say. You know that you do."

"but you will tell them anyway."

"Yes."

"Do I have to like it?"

"You are too damn cute when you pout. You look just like Billy, who called again today."

"He loves you."

"Yes, I know. He is too cute. He got all gold stars in preschool today."

"Nice. He is a smart kid, he might even be better than you at investigating when he grows up. Susan tells me he is looking at everything for the details."

"Better than me? I see," Tony moved over and straddled Gibbs.

"And what happens if I start to tickle you?"

"I pee and we might have some kink, but golden showers."

"True, that's bad."

"Tony, one moment I am about to cry, the next I am running pee my brains out. And I did not drink that much coffee, I have cut back."

"To what? 3 pots?"

"No, 4."

"Nice. That is an improvement. I think this kid might come out and not want to drink milk but coffee. About that, you planning on breast feeding?"

"Oh, wise ass," Gibbs grabbed Tony, started kissing him and then started tickling him.

"Ok, I give, I give."

"I love you Tony."

Gibbs was lying on his side looking at the man next to him.

"I know," Tony gave him the wicked smile.

"Brat."

"But whose brat am I?"

"Mine."

"So you WILL invite McGee and Kate over this weekend?"

"Yes, I will do it first thing in the morning."

"Good," Tony kissed Gibbs, "and I love you Boo."

Tony moved all the pillows in the way Gibbs needed them and then held his hand for the night.
The alarm went off but Gibbs was up already, the baby had him up expelling his dinner. Like every morning, the men went about their day. Tony's car was not playing nice that morning so Gibbs and Tony drove in the same car.

They walked into the bullpen. Gibbs went down to Abby's lab to invite her to the dinner thing and told her that it was a team building exercise. She nodded and went back to her work. Tony was bantering back and forth with Kate about her date the night before, with Tony's frat brother.

"Kate, what are you doing this weekend?"

"Gibbs, make him stop."

"DiNozzo. Do I need to give you a pink piece of paper to work?" and gave him a head slap.

"On it Boss."

"Ok, Kate, what are you doing this weekend?"

"Well I had."

"Good. Be at my house at 1900 on Saturday. No, make that 1700. There is a team building exercise."

"Just me."

"No, McGee, be at my place at 1700."

"What about Tony?"

"What about me? My car wasn't working and I got yelled at about it already. So, if I have to break plans, so do you," and Tony stuck out his tongue.

"DiNozzo, if I see that out one more time," and Tony did a head slap on himself. Gibbs just gave him a smirk. Then Gibbs saw Director Morrow walking down the stairs.

"Jethro, do you have time? I am meeting with each team leader going over their budget."

"Yes, Director."

"Also, your team has been putting in for overtime. Cut them loose at noon."

"Yes, Sir. You heard the man. If your reports are not on my desk by noon you can not bother coming in tomorrow or any other time after."

Gibbs picked up his coffee and head slapped Tony for what he was thinking.

"I didn't even say anything!"

"Yes, you did."

Gibbs walked up to Tom's office and it was just a coffee chat. They went over Gibbs' budget and padded it a lot. Gibbs always made a short budget and Tom always had to redo it to make sure he got everything he needed. Gibbs' team was his best. Tom gave them the rest of the day off to make sure they went to their appointment. Tony stayed at his desk all day and didn't leave by noon. The others just baited him about getting a better car until they both left. Then he and Gibbs had lunch and they talked for the rest of the afternoon.

"So what did the Director really want?"

"Really to go over the budget I never give enough of anything."

"Oh thanks. So when I don't get paid for OT I have you to bitch about."

"You will bitch to me anyway, since you would come home unhappy."

Gibbs was driving like a normal person. They got to the address that Ducky gave them and it was a nice office. They walked in.

"I'm sorry Sirs, but we're."

"No, their the people I told you about my dear. Thank you."

"Yes, Doctor Mallard. I will see you in the morning, Doctor," she said to the other lady standing next to Ducky.

"Jethro Gibbs and Tony DiNozzo. This is Doctor Sherry Spring."

"Nice to meet you, Mama."

"Shall we get this over with?"

"Jethro, why the rush?"

"Just feel weird."

"It is a good emotion to feel Mr. Gibbs."

"Ok. Stop that. It is Gibbs, just Gibbs."

"Sorry. And you?"

"Tony, please."

"Then please call me Sherry."

"Ok, Jethro. Up on the table, please."

They walked into an exam room where there was a machine with a screen next to the table.

"Ok, Jethro. We can warm the gel a little if it is," Ducky started pushing up Gibbs' shirt. Gibbs just undid the buttons and opened it, then took Tony's hand.

"Ok Jethro, let's have a look," Ducky put the gel on his stomach and he was shocked by the warmth.

"Is that ok, Jethro?"

"Yeah fine, Duck. Let's get it over with."

"My dear, please turn the machine on."

"My pleasure, Ducky. And thank you to for letting me help in this."

"You're welcome. Get the damn thing."

"Jethro, relax," Tony put his free hand on Gibbs' shoulder. Gibbs melted like he always did when Tony gets him to relax. Ducky put the ultrasound on the belly and started. He stopped and kept looking at the screen amazed. Then he looked back at the men.

"Ducky. What's wrong? Something is wrong, I can see it on your face."

"Oh nothing, Tony. Really."

"Ducky, don't lie to us."

"No, Jethro. Sherry, dear. Can you take a look at this please and confirm what I'm seeing?"

"Sure, Ducky," She took the wand, "Gibbs, would you mind?"

"If someone does not start," Tony's hand squeezed his shoulder. She started moving it around and she gave the same response that Ducky did.

"Sherry, can I see you out in the hall please?"

"No. Now damn it tell me what the hell all the noises and images are."

"Jethro, please."

"No. Sorry, Ducky. I'm with Jethro. You're kind of freaking me out here."

"Ok, if I am seeing this correctly, I…well, there is nothing really wrong, but it's triplets."

Tony fainted at the words. Gibbs moved faster then he ever did and grabbed him and brought him over to the chair that Sherry had just gotten.

"Come on, Tony. Wake up, baby. Come on," Gibbs was still gooey and some of it got on Tony's shirt.

"Come on, let's see the hazel beauties I fell for."

Tony started to stir.

"There we go. I don't think we need that, Sherry."

She had gotten some smelling salts from the other room.

"Boo." Tony was looking at his lover and it just came out. Gibbs frowned and then smiled.

"Yes?"

"Did he just say?"

"Yes, he did. Now you think you can stand so he can poke and prod me? I just became a new science project for them."

"Better you than me," Tony kissed Gibbs quickly then helped his lover back up on the table.

"Tony, here you go." Sherry handed him a towel for the gel on his shirt. Tony put it down and held Gibbs' hand.

"Tony, are you going to be ok?"

"Fine, Duck. Just the shock."

"I can understand that, dear boy. This makes things a lot more complicated."

"Ducky."

"No, not like that, but yes. Jethro you will start a regimen of vitamins and weekly examinations. In addition, you are now on desk duty."

"No."

"Jethro, you will listen to him, got me?" Tony barked, "Do not make me call Mom on you."

"You wouldn't."

"Want to bet? I have her on speed dial at home with the special phone and if not her, Susan calls almost daily. And I just talked to Bobby after you and Morrow went up and chatted."

"You brat."

"But I'm your brat."

"Ok, Ducky. Fine, he will follow them. Anything else?"

"Well, we will up his iron intake. I want him eating more red meat as well. Not a lot more but at least two meals a week."

"Got it. Steak. Just the way you like them."

"There is one."

"Jethro, please. Ladies."

"Sorry, Sherry."

"It is ok. I'm just happy to be part of this. I have been asking Ducky for help in this field for years."

"How many?"

"Anthony, a lady is never asked her age. And yes, she is a lot like me and leave it at that."

"Sorry, Sherry. He is just a man at times," Gibbs said while smiling and kissing Tony's hand.

"Jethro, you can stay in the field for the rest of this week and I WILL tell Tom to make sure you ride a desk for the rest of your term."

"No fair. Sleeping with the boss."

"Why? I do it," Tony smiled, "Mind?"

"Let me take some pictures please."

"Ducky, can you tell what sex they are?"

"No, sorry Tony. Not till the third month. Oh sorry, Doctor Mallard."

"Please my dear, Ducky. And it is quite all right. She is right, we will have to give it a few more weeks and then we will know."

"Cool, still," Tony started wiping his lover up while the pictures were printing.

"These are for you." Ducky gave them a copy of the pictures

"What the hell is it?"

"Not really much at this point. They are developing. Let me write you this script. This would explain your harsh morning sickness, Jethro."

"You'd think they'd have better things to do then let there daddy eat things."

"Don't you yell at my kids," Tony smiled as he looked at the blobs on the ultra sound. Gibbs started to button his shirt.

"Thanks again, Sherry. See you in a week."

"Thank you gentlemen, and yes. Same time if that is ok."

"It will be fine. Jethro will be on desk duty and can break away easier now."

"Part of the reason I will tell Tom, I only want you in the field if there is no one else to go out there. Also, I might have told you already, but Jethro, if you feel any kind of pain you have got to call me or Sherry right away. We will plan a C-section but if they have a mind of their own they will try and come out of something that is not there."

"Ok Ducky, Sherry, thank you," Tony said helping Gibbs out to the car.

With that, the men climbed into the car. Tony was glowing. For that matter, so was Gibbs. They took the script and got it filled on the way home. They also picked up iron pills like Ducky ordered. They got to Gibbs' house and Tony stopped in the doorway.

"What?"

"We're going to need a bigger house."

Gibbs fired off a head slap and Tony smiled as they walked in.

"So what would you like for dinner?"

"You," Gibbs pushed Tony up against a wall and lip locked with him.

"No," they continued kissing, "Really."

"Yes, really."

"Well, you're eating for 4 now, so I'm good Boo, but not that good."

Tony's hands were roaming all over and stopped at Gibbs' belly. Both hands were just holding the belly.

"Jethro, what are we going to tell the family?"

"What one?"

"Mom and them."

"Not yet. Ok. Just not yet. If I tell this to any one of them, Mom will make Mitch. Bobby, Bret and Len fly out, hold me at gunpoint, and I'm sure Bobby is good with a gun, and force me home. If not to live in the house, I would be in the guest house."

"You have a guest house?"

"Yeah, it is a little larger than this place, out in the west field."

"Ok. We hold off telling them for a few more weeks. When we know the genders then we tell them. We'll fly out there and bring McGee."

"Why McGee?"

Tony took the chicken he had taken out and started making some dish that he had gotten from Susan that used Cream of Mushroom soup and such.

"I so want to push him into the pile of muck."

"How about we fly the whole team out there? We can make it a real team building thing. Mitch and Bret will take you all out in the field and work your asses off and you can see how much you need each other. No, I like this. Make you move the cattle from one pasture to another. Kind of like a cattle drive."

"Like that one reality show."

‘I have no clue what you're talking about, but yes, it will be a camp out."

"Only if you come."

"We will see. Maybe I can drive out every day or something."

"As long as I get to see my Boo-boo."

"You're too much," Gibbs hugged his man from behind as the chicken went into the oven.

"So I will stop at the butcher on the way home tomorrow and pick up some nice porterhouses for Saturday. You can cook them on the grill and be all manly."

"Sounds like a plan. I'm kind of happy about telling them. Then we will not have to hide any more."

"So am I. Kate will know I'm not as much of a slut as she thinks."

"Tony, you did sleep around a lot."

"That was then. Now I have seen the light and it is called Gibbs."

"I love you, Gumdrop."

"Gumdrop? That's the best you can do?"

"Hey, give me time. Have to try a few out first. Gumdrop just does not work, you're right. "

"No."

"Make love to me."

"Jethro, I just put the chicken in."

"Well," Gibbs planned a kiss so hard and fast Tony did not have time to react. Gibbs ripped off Tony's shirt and almost ripped off his pants before Tony helped. Tony would not let Gibbs try to give him head. They had talked to Ducky and it was due to his being pregnant and his gag reflex being hypersensitive. Gibbs just kissed all around it. Then he kissed his way up.

"God, you're perfect."

"Yeah, right."

"No Tony, you are. This cock is just perfect," Gibbs kissed the tip and licked the shaft. Tony was moaning and grunting now.

"God, Boss. You better finish this."

"Oh I plan on it."

Gibbs stood up, removed his clothing and threw them into the hall. Gibbs stood flush with Tony and their cocks were fighting for who would be on top. Gibbs kissed his way down Tony's neck. He started to suck and suck hard.

"No mark."

"Mine," Gibbs said and then turned Tony around and started kissing his back and neck along his shoulder.

"Lube, please."

"I would not want to hurt one of the most precious things in the world."

"My ass."

"No, you." Tony got a light slap on the ass. Gibbs reached into a drawer. They had lube stashed all over the house since Tony moved in. They would never knew where they might be when they would start. Gibbs slicked up his fingers and inserted them into Tony, who was bent over the kitchen counter. His cock was being pinched.

"Got to move, Boss."

"I will."

"No, I got to. This kind of hurts."

"Oh! Sorry, Tony." Gibbs walked him over the kitchen table that Gibbs himself had built. Gibbs was now moving in him with two fingers. Now hitting the spot that Tony was begging for in every pant, without even saying it.

"You ready?"

"Always for you."

"Good," Gibbs stuck the cock in. He lubed it up beforehand and started fucking Tony hard and fast. Tony was pulling his own cock, matching the speed. Tony was clenching Gibbs' cock and Gibbs was moaning. Tony was not letting up, he was clamping down hard on Gibbs' cock.

"Cum for me, Tony."

"Oh God, soon. Hit the spot, please."

"Anything."

Gibbs moved his cock a little and started hitting the spot. Then he stopped.

"God, no."

"I want to see you cum."

Tony laid on the table, threw his leg in the air and Gibbs entered him again. Tony was clenching to make the experience harder for Gibbs. It hurt like hell, but Gibbs was almost ready to blow a load from that alone.

"Come on, Tony. Make yourself cum. I want to see your face."

Tony took his cock and started pumping his hardness. Gibbs balls were slapping Tony hard.

"Oh God, Boo!"

Tony shot his load and Gibbs leaned in to make it hit his body. Gibbs shot his load just after that and buried his cock deep into Tony and just laid there, the cum between them on Gibbs' chest.

"God, you're hot."

"Always, Boo."

"I love you so much."

"I love you too," Tony stated, smelling burnt food.

"Oh god, the chicken."

Gibbs backed up and pulled out. Tony put on a hot mitt. He only had socks on and a hot mitt and Gibbs was horny all over again. Tony bent over and Gibbs just started drilling.

"Give me a moment, then we'll move to the bedroom. This is done. Take-out it is."

"God, Tony. I do not know if I can wait."

"God, what is in you tonight?"

Gibbs did not let Tony up, he bent him over the table and again started fucking Tony. This time it was softer, lighter and more tender. Gibbs was standing, as was Tony, and with each insertion Gibbs would nip at Tony's throat or neck.

"Oh God, Jethro, I'm going to," with that Tony shot his load all over the table. Gibbs had not cum yet and was still hitting Tony's spot. He was not letting up and was now moving a little faster. At this point, Gibbs was the only thing holding Tony up.

"Now, please make me cum. Clamp that ass of yours."

"Oh God, Jethro, again." Tony shot another load, this time all over himself and Gibbs' arms holding him up. And Gibbs shot his second load into Tony. Tony almost fell again and would have, if not for Gibbs.

"God, Jethro. What is with you? Don't move please."

"Not going any place."

Gibbs just stood there with his cock still buried inside Tony. Tony could feel it softening and groaned when it slipped out.

"I hate when you do that."

"What is that, Peanut?"

"Go soft and slip out."

"You like me in you?"

"Hell yes. Any time and place."

"How about the locker room at work?"

"Oh did not know you got off on that."

"Tony, I could make love to your ass anytime or anyplace and even right now again."

"Then how about we move to the shower? We order food first, then we fuck like rabbits in the shower."

"Sounds like a plan. Order me General Tso's chicken."

Gibbs held Tony for a moment more.

"No, I'm good. Not falling now."

"Sure?"

"Get the water warm, I am going for you next."

"Promises, promises."

Gibbs walked away, Tony hit his ass and Gibbs love the stinging from the swat. He went to the bathroom and started the tub.

"Tony, don't order anything."

"Why?"

"We can eat leftovers. I'm not letting you out of the tub."

"Oh, well sorry, don't need anything tonight," Tony hung up the phone and walked in to see Gibbs running a bath.

"Get in."

Tony got in the tub and Gibbs followed and leaned up against him.

"You are a dirty boy. Let Daddy clean you."

Tony started cleaning Gibbs by taking the sponge and washing his chest. Gibbs sat up and Tony washed his back while rubbing out all the knots in it.

"God, I need this."

"Boo you're always up tight you need to relax more"

"I promise after this kid I mean these kids I will take it easy"

"I can hold you to that"

‘Yes" Tony just washed him. It was soft and sensual. They did not do anything sexual it was just washing of Gibbs and relaxing. After Tony was done, he made Gibbs stand up. Tony dried him and then walked him to the bed. It was still early but Tony was putting Gibbs in the bed

"What about dinner"

"I'll serve you. Just relax for tonight, ok?"

"Ok."

Tony then threw a towel around himself and went to warmed up some food. He put it on a bed tray and brought it into Gibbs, who was propped up on the pillows, but snoring. The moment Tony walked in, Gibbs woke up.

"Hey, you're cute when you sleep."

Tony put the food in front of Gibbs and they both ate a quiet dinner. Tony had lit a few candles on his way out of the room to get dinner so it was very romantic.

"I guess I need to make you an honest man."

"What do you mean by that?"

"Well, you knocked me up, I guess I have to marry you."

"Unless we are moving to Massachusetts, I do not think we can, Boo."

"No, but I can at least put a ring on your finger."

"Boo, you don't have to."

"No? What if I want to?"

"Let's think on it. Every time you have, you get an ex out of it and I'm not going to sleep with Fornell, sorry."

"Brat," Gibbs stopped eating and said, "I'm full."

"Ok. Then let's take your pill. One before bed."

"Ok Mom."

"Wise ass."

Gibbs took his pill and then Tony set him up in bed. Tony just started petting his head and Gibbs drifted to sleep. Tony got up and put the rest of the food away.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"McGee. Thanks for coming. You're a little early."

"Well, I see Tony's here, so not that early."

"Oh, right. Please come in," Gibbs showed Tim into the house. Tony was in the kitchen making the veggies so they could grill them.

"Tony, what are you doing here so early?"

"In time, McGee," Tony winked and just went back to the veggies. Tim felt very out of place. He was shocked at the huge flat screen and every kind of game system in the living room.

"Tim, please, play the games if you want," Tony walked out the back door, taking some food to Gibbs, who was cooking on the grill. Abby just let herself in, and Ducky was with her. As Tony was shutting the door, Kate came walking up.

"This better not be some kind of surprise party for my birthday, from your vacation."

"Nope, but it will be a surprise," Tony said.

"Where's Gibbs?"

"Out back making dinner. Anyone want anything to drink?"

"Got any wine?"

"Yes, we do," Tony poured a glass of red wine for Kate. Tim and Abby asked for beer and Ducky had iced tea.

"Ok, out back. The group thing is out back."

"Tony, what's going on?"

"All will be revealed. Abby, can you grab the potato salad?"

"Sure, Tony," Abby grabbed it and they all headed out back.

"Good. I'm glad that you all could come."

"Thanks for having us, Jethro. Now what is this all about?"

"Well, please sit."

Tim and Kate were now scared because Gibbs was smiling and being nice. Tony walked over to the grill and turned the veggies.

"Ok well, better get it over with. Tony and I are dating and live together," Gibbs said.

Tim spit out his beer and Kate followed suit, just staring at them. Abby and Ducky were kind of laughing at it all.

"You're what?"

"Oh and I'm pregnant."

"Oh way to go, and put that out there so fast."

"Hey, your idea to tell them."

"Yeah, but there is a thing called tact. Breathe, McGee!"

Tim had stopped breathing and was just staring.

"Timothy, please breathe."

"How can you be pregnant, Gibbs?" Kate asked.

"Ducky?"

And then Ducky went into all the medical details. Tim did not say a word the whole time. Kate was a little lost but after eating and about 2 hours she began to follow.

"Oh and there's one more thing," Tony said.

"What more could there be?"

"They're triplets."

"TRIPLETS!" everyone but Ducky yelled.

"Yup," Tony was bouncing up and down and holding Gibbs' shoulders.

"Oh, Tony, Bossman! Congrats!" Abby jumped up and hugged both at once.

"Stop bouncing, Tony. You're making me sick." It was then that Gibbs started thinking of few new names.

"Sorry, Boss."

"You two are for real?"

"Yes, Timothy. The ultrasound was on Tuesday. I saw them and heard 3 heart beats."

"Um, UM, UM,"

"Talk much, McGee?"

"Leave him alone, Jethro."

"Um, congrats."

"Thanks."

"Ok then, our news is not that bad," Kate said pointing to her and Tim.

"What? You're dating. The whole world knows."

"HOW?" Tim said and stood up.

"I was joking. No one knows Probie."

"Oh ok, since it has only been for a week."

"Told you, Jethro."

"Ok. So when can I give you the blow job?"

"Oh, gross. Please, I can handle it, but not the talk."

"What Kate? Too much of a prude?"

"No, Tony. Not at all. Been there, done that, right McGee?"

"Well, um."

"Ok Probie, it's cool."

Tony was almost on the ground laughing.

"Get up, Tony," Gibbs kicked him lightly.

"Sorry, could not help it."

Kate glared at him. "Sorry Kate, Mom has a much better glare than you do."

"Mom? I thought your mother was dead, Tony?"

"Yes. Sorry, he means my mother. They adopted him. See we flew out to my family ranch when we were off together."

"I knew it! I told you McGee. Pay up," Kate said holding out her hand. Tim handed her a 20.

"Damn, are we that predictable?"

"No. Hell, I did not see this coming a mile away, but now that you say it, all the signs fit."

"Fine, whatever. The big reason we're telling you about Jethro's condition is that, well, I need spies."

"Spies?" McGee asked.

"Yes, Gibbs will not be allowed in the field, as of tomorrow, unless it is a dire case and I cannot be every place. And well, he is not to lift anything heavy, that kind of thing."

"So you want me to rat out Gibbs?" Tim said with a scared look on his face. Gibbs was not helping matters as he was glaring at him.

"Yes, and if he gives you any problems, call me and I'm calling in help."

"You wouldn't."

"I told you, I have them all on speed dial. And I'm sure Bobby and Mitch would love to tie you up and drag your hot ass to Texas."

"Texas? Who's Mitch and Bobby?"

"Mitch is my brother and Bobby is his husband."

"Rock on Bossman! Open family. So when can we meet them?"

"Soon, I hope. I was planning a real team building retreat out to the ranch."

"Ranch. Ok, Gibbs. Spill. I'm lost, I thought your family was dead."

"Nope. I have four brothers and two sisters, counting in-laws, who in my family are just like the real deal and I've lost count of how many nieces and nephews."

"Cool. When do we leave?"

"Well, that depends on case load and Tom. Taking his best team out of the field will hurt."

"In a few weeks, after I start to show since I'm not going into the office after that. I told you Tony."

"Relax, Jethro. Do any of you think Gibbs is a freak?"

"Well, it's a little freaky but that's it."

"Kate, Probie?"

"Well it is weird and all, but Ducky says it's ok, so then, so be it. Kate?"

"Ok, I'm still getting past Tony and Gibbs in bed together."

"Why Kate? Do you want to watch?"

"Me first! I asked first!" Abby held up her hand and bounced.

"No one is going to watch me and Tony having sex."

"You're no fun."

"No. You guys just rat him out. Also as of tomorrow, he is going on a new diet."

"Diet?" Gibbs said in shock.

"Yup, I was on WebMD.com and I found this diet that you should be on. Also things you can do. Well it works for females, it should work for him, right Ducky?"

"Yes, Tony. But this is very different at the same time. Jethro's body will react differently and such. He might start showing now and it might be nothing or he might never show but I'm guessing with triplets, he will be showing soon. I can also tell you gents that never in all my records, have there been any more then one baby."

"Really?"

"Yes. I'm thinking that it is your ages. Sorry, Jethro. And that you never have been with child before."

"Ducky, will they be identical?"

"Hard to say, but at this point you never know."

"So everyone's good about taking a trip to Texas? You do not need to bring a thing."

"Shopping! Kate, we can get some cool outfits."

"Yeah. Sounds fun, Abby. How much work will we be doing?"

"All of it. I'll call Mitch tonight to talk to him about when they need to move a herd. I'll see about doing it the old fashioned way. We'll ride them and not just let them graze over."

"So, like that reality show?"

"That's what I said, Abby," then Tony added "Well, it is late guys, and this man needs his sleep."

"You're too funny, Tony."

"What?"

"At work you act like a big goof ball and try to make us all think that you're a skirt chasing chauvinist pig, but in reality you're a caring and gentle soul. I might just have to change how I look at you."

"Just not at work. Have a rep to live up to," Tony got a head slap, "Thank you Boss."

Gibbs walked everyone out and thanked them for coming, saying they would see them on Monday. Tony showed the diet to Ducky and he was ok with most of it although he did want Gibbs to eat more calories now since he wanted to make sure of the babies were getting what they needed. The placenta looked good but still. After everyone was gone, Tony cleaned up the mess because he would not let Gibbs lift a finger. Gibbs called home and talked to Mitch about the idea and of course, he loved it. More people to torture and tell kid stories to. Gibbs just sighed and made the plans for 6 weeks.

Gibbs got into a pair of house pants and was looking at himself in the mirror. Tony was talking to Billy and all the other kids back in Texas. They all found out Tony was on the phone and every one of them wanted to talk to him. Tony finished up and walked into the bedroom seeing his man with out a shirt and going commando dressed only in house pants.

"You look good."

"I'm not going to look this good soon."

"Boo, you will always look good to me no matter how fat you get."

"Fat? You're calling them fat. God, I am still shocked about them."

"When we go home, you're going to tell Mom at least."

"Yes, I planned on it," Gibbs put his hand on his belly. Tony walked up behind him and did the same and kissed Gibbs' neck.

"Mitch asked about the baby. I told him he was fine. He wanted details but I wouldn't give them. He is threatening to call Ducky himself."

"Well, soon."

"I know. So what are we doing tomorrow?"

"I was planning on going shopping and getting some stuff. Jethro, we really need to talk about where we will be living. This house is just not big enough for us and 3 babies."

"I know. And Mitch already asked me to move home."

"All the kids did me."

"I'm not sure, Tony. I lost."

"It's ok to cry. You loved them."

"No, I'm good."

"Bull."

Gibbs turned around and just started crying on his shoulder

"It's ok. I'm not pushing you to move. I'm just pushing for a bigger house. Be it here or in Texas. I don't care. Wherever you are, is home to me."

"Thanks."

Tony was holding Gibbs with one arm around his waist and the other cradling his head. Gibbs was nuzzled into Tony's neck.

"So you want to come shopping with me?"

"What are you getting?"

"Just stuff. Like bottles and stuff."

"No, not yet. Bad luck, we should wait till later."

"Ok, Boo, anything for you."