- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Gibbs is haveing craving and hormons kick in
Tony was busy in the kitchen cleaning and putting things away. He had gotten back from shopping later than normal. He liked to shop at night when the store was empty. Gibbs did not go with him because he was not feeling very hot. Since his back was starting to bother him, he stayed home.

When Tony got home, Gibbs was already in bed. After Tony finished up in the kitchen, he went upstairs to find Gibbs in tears.

"Boo, what's wrong?" Tony sat next down on Gibbs' side of the bed.

"Nothing."

"My big bad Marine is in tears. Something is the matter."

"No, I'm fine."

"Boo, talk to me. Don't shut me out," Tony looked into the wet blue eyes of his lover for what seemed like forever before Gibbs spoke.

"I can't get comfortable. They will not let me. Every time I try, I get a cramp."

"You want me to give you a back rub?"

"Would you?"

"All but ask my prince," Tony pushed out his hands and cracked his knuckles, "Ok. Let's get you out of this shirt at least." Tony lifted up Gibbs' shirt and kissed his man. The father of his children. That brought a smile to Tony's face. He helped Gibbs lay on his belly. For now, he still could. He put a few pillows in the right spot and got out the warming lotion. He started rubbing Gibbs' back at his shoulders and working his way down. Tony was sporting wood but this was not about sex. This was about making Gibbs feel better. Tony had talked to Linda the other day and she had warned him about cravings, crying, and outbursts. With Gibbs, an outburst was a normal thing, so Tony was going to have to tread lightly. Now, with Gibbs not out in the field, it did not bode well.

"That feel better, Boo?"

"Lower, my lower back is killing me," Gibbs mumbled, "Also, Tony, don't let me forget I have to ask Ducky about getting dizzy spells. I lose my balance."

"That's normal Boo, did you take the vitamins?"

"Really? And yes."

"Well, more so for you. You have a baby in you and your center of gravity is off."

"Thanks my honey butt."

"Nope, not liking that one."

"Like I said give me time. Have to try them out." Tony kissed the nape of Gibbs' neck. When Tony was done, Gibbs was passed out and snoring. Tony moved Gibbs over a little, then he took off his clothes and climbed into bed. Gibbs moved again and was holding Tony. It was a normal thing nowadays for Gibbs to hold Tony every night, if not sleep almost on top of him. Even with all the pillows, Gibbs had to have his warmest and best pillow. Tony did not think that Gibbs knew it, but every morning when they would wake up Tony would have to untangle out from under Gibbs.

That night Gibbs did not move a muscle. It was his best night's sleep. Tony had set the alarm for 5:30 am, because he wanted to go in and work out, plus get a few other things done. Tony started moving when the alarm went off.

"No, shut it off."

"Boo, I have to get up."

"It is still dark out."

"I know but I want to go work out and stuff."

"Did you get Captain Crunch?"

Tony was shocked at this question.

"Yes, why?"

"Good, been craving it."

"And so it begins," Tony kissed the top of Gibbs' head and pulled out from underneath him. Gibbs now was trying to get comfy again but it was not working too well. He was still sleeping, but Tony could tell his lover was missing his presence.

Tony threw on a pair of sweats and took his suit to work. He stopped at the coffee place like usual on the way.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

When Gibbs' alarm went off, he hit the snooze button once. Then he got out of bed and jumped into a hot shower. He was feeling a little shitty but was able to keep the nausea down for once. Gibbs washed up and then got dressed. He was wearing looser, baggy clothing because although he was not really showing, he noticed he had gained some weight. He went down to the kitchen and immediately noticed something was wrong.

There was a note where the coffee machine would have been

"Boo, you need to cut your caffeine intake. Drink a glass of milk and don't forget to drink plenty of water"

"Damn him. I'll kill him." Gibbs looked for the coffee maker but he couldn't find it at all. He got his gun and then went out the door and proceeded to go to the coffee shop. Gibbs walked up to the counter and the girl behind the counter seemed scared.

"One large coffee, black, please."

"Sir, I'm sorry but we have been give your photo by a really cute man and told not to sell to you."

"WHAT!!"

"Sorry."

"No, you have to. I get coffee here almost every day."

"Yes sir and we thank you, but he gave me 50 bucks to make sure we do not sell you coffee."

"I'll give you a 100 right now to give me a cup of coffee," the girl looked at him as he pulled out five, 20 dollar bills.

"Ok, but you did not get it from me."

"Believe me, he might not see tomorrow, so no worries." Gibbs handed her the money, got in the car, and savored his first cup. Then he drove to work like normal. He arrived and parked next to Tony's car. He saw that Kate and McGee's cars were there already as well. He walked in and went right to the bullpen. It was empty so he started up his computer and began working on some old reports.

The first to arrive was Kate. She walked over and looked at him across his desk.

"How'd you bribe."

"You knew."

"Yup and here," Kate pulled out a 12 oz carton of milk, "Drink."

"Not you too."

"Tony e-mailed your diet and asked for help."

"I'm not drinking that right now."

"I'm not leaving till you do."

"You want a pink slip already, Agent Todd?" Kate could hear the tone and knew it was time to back off. She went to her desk and just glared at him. Tim was next and put bottled water on Gibbs' desk, then went right to his desk without saying a word. Gibbs glared at McGee.

After about 10 minutes, Tony came sauntering into the bullpen. Gibbs looked like he was about to pounce.

"Morning, Boss," Tony got nothing. Tony had been studying like mad with Abby and was picking up ASL pretty well, so Tony signed it.

"I'm pissed at you," Gibbs signed back.

"What?"

"You know."

"You're pissed about the coffee. Please. You need to drink less. It is…"

"Ask me first, I would have cut back.'

"Fine, sorry. Forgive me."

"We'll see."


Kate and McGee just blankly staring at the goings on. Most of Tony's signing was the alphabet since he was still new, but Gibbs did not seem to mind.

"Oh and one more thing."

"Yes?"

"You owe me 100 bucks"

"100 bucks! What the hell?"

"Had to pay the lady to give me coffee," Gibbs said aloud, smiling and taking a sip.

"We are SO talking tonight." Tony went back to work on his computer. Kate and Tim just shared a glance and then went back to work as well.

That night Tony and Gibbs were sitting in bed while Gibbs went over reports that needed to be signed off before the Director could get them. Tony was reading a book he had gotten for the past holiday from a friend in New York.

"Tony, look. I'll cut back, but I need coffee."

"Then switch to decaf."

"Tony."

"Boo, I'm looking out for you."

"I know, Tony. I know," Gibbs put the folder down, and tried to move and get comfy while looking at Tony. Tony put his book down, took off his glasses and was now looking into the cold yet warm blue eyes of one Leroy Jethro Gibbs.

"Tony, how about we compromise."

"What do you have in mind? Oh, did you take your pills?"

"Yes, I did take them," Gibbs nodded. He had started taking them at bed time and not in the morning. It was easier on his stomach. Although he was not vomiting as much in the morning, he still felt like shit every morning.

"How about I drink one cup first thing in the morning, on my way into work, then decaf all day and at lunch I get one cup of the real stuff?" Tony just looked into his eyes for sincerity.

"OK, but I also want you to drink a least 3 bottles of water a day."

"Tony, I'll be going to the bathroom every moment."

"Water, Boo, or no coffee. I can give on the milk since you can take calcium pills, but I want water in your system."

"You drive a hard bargain."

"Yes, but you love me anyways."

"Sometimes I have my doubts," Gibbs said with a smile and blew a kiss to Tony. Tony just laughed and scooted down so Gibbs could lay his head on Tony's chest and then they fell asleep.

Tony's phone went off at 0400. McGee informed him that they had a case and they were meeting at the office in 20 minutes. Tony got ready to go and Gibbs started to get ready as well.

"Where you think you're going?"

"To the office."

"Get more sleep."

"Tony, I am on desk duty and stuff still needs to get done. I'm going in and getting ready for the Intel you send over."

"Fine, but just remember we have the appointment tonight at 6."

"Yup, looking forward to it. I was reading a thing online, the babies should have fingernails by now and might even have all the reproductive organs. Just cannot tell the sex just yet."

"Sounds like fun. Looking forward to it. Now get the lead out."

Gibbs was moving a lot slower these days. When he got down into the car, Gibbs had a mug of coffee waiting for him. He had noticed that Tony had put the coffeemaker back in its place. Before Tony, that was the most complex piece of equipment in the house. They rode into work and Gibbs was almost passed out on the way there while Tony drove. That in and of itself told Tony that Gibbs was starting to feel the effects of motherhood.

They got there, met in the bullpen and Gibbs started barking orders on how they were to process the scene and such. Tony just rolled his eyes and got a head slap even though Gibbs was not even looking and couldn't see Tony's face.

That afternoon Gibbs kept his word and only drank decaf. He also drank all the water he told Tony he would. But he did not drink more than one carton of milk since it was not his drink of choice. He also had one lab tech in tears and one up and just quit. Gibbs did not talk to Tony all day long. He had talked to Kate who was doing all the phone calls into the office. Not that Tony did not want to, but Kate was the go-to person on this case. It was easier to have only one person present the info to Gibbs, then all of them playing this and that, not knowing what had been said and not said.

"Gibbs."

"Look Boss, I'm not getting done any time soon. You will have to go to the appointment without me."

"Oh ok, I guess."

Tony could hear the hurt in Gibbs' voice, not that Gibbs would ever admit it, but it was there.

"I understand. I love you," Gibbs said aloud.

"Love you. Make Ducky take extra pics for me to see them."

Gibbs could hear the joy and excitement when he said the word "them". Gibbs hung up the phone, went to the vending machine and got some Oreos. He had been eating out of the machine all day. He wanted salt and vinegar chips twice already and now Oreos and there were the Twizzlers as well.

"Lab. This is Abby and you're on the air."

"Abby, off speaker phone, please," Tony said and Abby picked up the phone.

"Hey there, my father to be. What's cooking?"

"I need you to take Gibbs to the doctor's appointment."

"Why is every?"

"No honey, all is well. It's just, well, I can't get out of this and he seemed down when I told him. It is his weekly."

"Oh ok. Don't scare me like that. I want to be an aunty and spoil them to no end, then give them back."

"You evil person, you. Thanks, Abby. See you later."

"Anything for you, Tony."

"Oh heads up. He is starting the cravings."

"You can say that again."

"Oh God. What now?"

"Well, he has had, by my count when I was up there a few moments ago, one thing of red twizzlers and two bags of salt and vinegar chips."

"Ok. Thanks for the heads up."

After they hung up, Abby went bounding upstairs, since Tony said he had to be there at 6 and it was now 5:30. When she got to the bullpen, she could hear Gibbs screaming at the top of his lungs at a FNG. She knew that yell and knew not to get in the way. She felt sorry for the guy. As the yelling was going on, Tom Morrow was coming out of MTAC, and he watched as Gibbs ripped the agent a new asshole. After the agent left, Abby came bouncing up.

"You ready Bossman?"

"Not in the mood, Abby. I'm busy."

"I know but you have someplace to be," Gibbs knew what she was talking about.

"I'm not going."

"And why not?"

"Too busy, Abby."

Gibbs sat at his desk and opened the file.

"I'm sorry. What was that?" Abby said.

"I have to go over all these financial reports, Abby."

"You have your health to worry about."

"I'm fine, damn it!" Gibbs was looking at the reports again. He watched them get snatched out of his hands and held over Abby's head.

"Abby! I'm really not in the mood. Give me back the reports NOW!" Gibbs stood up and tried to snatch it out of her hands.

"Nope. Let's go Bossman."

"ABBY, NOW! Hand them over."

"Agent Gibbs. My office. Now," Tom said, loud enough for the whole office to hear. Gibbs just shook his head and walked up the stairs ahead of Tom. After getting into the office, Tom shut the door and walked to his desk while making the motion for Gibbs to sit.

"Now, would you like to explain to me why you are yelling at my staff so much today?"

"I'm fine. Just very busy and have things that need to get done."

"Jethro, I have had one person quit already and they said it was because of you. I have one person in tears and now you're yelling at Abby. Now, want to explain?"

"It's nothing, Tom. Look, I have work."

"If I am not mistaken, you have a doctor's appointment to keep. Ducky just left."

"I have way too much stuff to do tonight. I can't make it. I'll call him."

"Yeah, ok. I'm sorry, Jethro. Yes, you are a bastard, but Ducky scares me more. You had better leave the office now."

"I really."

"No. Do NOT make me order you out of the office and tell you not to return till tomorrow. I would hate to have to do that."

"Tom, I can't go too."

"Ok, that's it. Get your ass out of the building and I do not want it back in the office till next week. Got me?"

"Tom."

"It's that or you go and come back and work. I would rather you not but."

"Fine I'll go," Gibbs got up and stormed out, slamming the door to Tom's office. Tom started to think this might not be such a good idea. He would talk to Ducky, maybe after he got back from the retreat he was taking his team on. Tom had not been happy about it at first, but after Gibbs explained it, he was willing to foot the bill and use the Gulfstream to fly the team out and back. Tom was one of the few people to know much about how the Gibbs family. He knew the ranch was about 45 minutes out of Fort Worth and that they all but own the town that is closest to the ranch. They employ almost the whole town and much of the surrounding area. He also knew that the Gibbs family took care of the town as well. They had a textile factory in town and that was where Gibbs got the dedication that he always felt to his men. He looked out for his people, much like his family made sure every person in town had a roof over their head, food in their bellies, clothes on their back and all the kids went to school.

Gibbs walked down to his desk where Abby was leaning against the side, looking up at the balcony and hoping he would come out soon. He went behind his desk grabbed his gun and walked towards the elevator.

"You coming or just sitting there?" Gibbs barked. Abby jumped up and ran after him. Gibbs drove and they arrived at the doctor's 5 minutes late.

"Jethro, you're a little late."

"Sorry, Ducky. Could not be helped."

"I hope Tom's talk helped you prioritize your day a little."

Gibbs scowled and hopped up on the table. He undid his button down shirt while Sherry rolled up his sleeve and drew some blood.

"Abby, please be so kind and run these for…" Ducky went off on all the tests he needed done on the 3 vials of blood. Then Ducky applied the warmed gel and he started.

"Ducky, take extra shots. Tony wants them."

"I will my dear boy. Now stop fighting," Ducky and Sherry were watching the screen.

"Oh, Boss. Look. Their fingers!"

"Yes, Abigail. You would be right. There. I see all 3 hands now. Very nice. They are playing with me tonight. Their heartbeats sound very strong."

"Yes. Hold that, Doctor. Right there," Sherry pointed at something.

"No, not yet, but soon. I figured it might be a boy."

"I don't want to know."

"Jethro."

"No, I do, but not right now."

Ducky could see hurt behind the man's eyes. He took the pictures of the babies and then helps Gibbs clean himself up.

"Ladies, can you give Jethro and myself a moment."

"Sure, Doctor."

"On it, Duckman."

After both ladies left while Gibbs buttoned up his shirt, he noticed a small bump around the gut. He was starting to show.

"OK, Jethro, What's the matter?"

"Nothing."

"Don't lie to your doctor, Jethro. I can see past your obfuscation."

"Ducky, I cannot keep from crying these days."

"That's all natural, Jethro. Don't worry."

"It is about stupid stuff. Like today, when Tony could not come."

"I see the problem. Tony was not here, so you did not want to come."

"Yes. Is that wrong of me?"

"No, it is not. You love him more than anything and want him to be a part of this. But, Jethro, he has a job, just like you."

"I know. I was not mad at him. Well, I was, but I was madder at the person for dying."

"That's ok. Jethro, your hormones are out whack. As a male, your body is not used to all the estrogen you have. Yes, you have the syndrome and every month you did have a minor period, but still. Give it time."

"And I want to eat food I've never wanted before. Like Oreos and salt and vinegar chips."

"Again, this is all normal, Jethro. Just relax. Are you taking the vitamins and such? You're drinking water?"

"Yes, and I switched to decaf."

"Oh dear Lord! No wonder the lab tech quit."

"Tony made me. If I drank the water, he would let me at least still drink decaf."

"Jethro, I will talk with Tony and let him give you 3 cups of the real stuff. I still want it a mild blend but you can have some coffee, I think."

"Thanks, Ducky. He is driving me nuts."

"He is only doing it because he cares and you seem to not be taking care of yourself."

"I am. I know what this means more then he knows."

"Yes, I'm sure you do, but look at it from his point of view. He is a new expectant father who knows that just having one baby, let alone 3 of them in your body, can kill you. He could lose the man he loves and the children all in one fell swoop."

"OK, I'll talk to him about it."

"Good idea. Now go home and get some rest. Are you experiencing any other problems?"

"Only every time I try and lay down. I cannot get comfortable."

"That is normal as well. Any pains?"

"Just my lower back."

"Ok, normal, but I want to keep an eye on that. Does Tony rub it at all?"

"Yes, almost every night. It is how I fall asleep."

"Good, he has been reading. OK. Now go home."

"Sorry, Duck. I have to get back to the office and go over paperwork."

"Jethro, your team will survive with out you."

"I know. I trust them, but hell, I need to do something."

"Then work on the boat."

Gibbs hopped off the table and started heading for the door.

"Sorry, Ducky. I need to go over the papers."

"Jethro, go home. Read them in bed or on the sofa, but go home. Clear?"

"Then how will Tony get home?"

"Timothy or Kate can give him a ride. Now, go home," Ducky walked out of the office, "Abby, please take our man home, ok?"

"I will go back to the office and get my car since I."

"I will be fine. I will go straight home."

"Ducky, give me a lift back to the office?"

"Oh yes, my dear. Need to finish a report before I leave anyway".
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Tony, can you stop and pick up some Oreos on your way home?" Gibbs was home in the kitchen, making himself a tuna sandwich. He called and left a message on Tony's voicemail. Gibbs ate the sandwich and then proceeded to go up and take a hot bath. He needed to relax. He was just sitting in the tub and he had added an aroma thing that Tony had gotten him to help him unwind.

Tony did not get back to the office until well after midnight. He was so tired that he just laid his head down at his desk and passed out since he had been going for 20 hours. He had the bag of Oreos for Gibbs on his desk. He did not know that his car was not in the parking garage and Tim and Kate had already left.

The next morning Gibbs woke up to a cold, empty bed. He did not see any sign that Tony had been there. Hell, he knew it was the worst night of sleep he had ever had because he could not get comfortable in the bed at all. When he got dressed and went downstairs, the coffee wasn't made. Tony normally set it up for the next day. Gibbs frowned. He now knew for sure that Tony had not come home. He started thinking the worst. That Tony had gone out dancing all night and did not even bother to call and let him know he was ok. Gibbs was over-reacting and thinking that Tony was scared and bolted. They had gotten rid of Tony's place, hell, Gibbs had him added to the power of attorney, and all the legal documents were signed. Gibbs drove to work, crying the whole way. He could not seem to stop. Tony had not come home and he just knew Tony was out fucking some new person and did not want his fat ass anymore.

Gibbs went right down to Abby's lab and no one was there yet. He found a dark corner in the inner office and just sat down on the floor.

Abby came in at her normal time around 0800 and threw her stuff in the office. Then she went back and checked on the test she had been running the night before. Kate and Tim both came in, not as fresh as they would like, but still functioning.

"Tony," Kate stood in front of his desk.

"What? I'm awake! Just resting my eyes, that's all Boss."

"Gibbs isn't here yet."

"Really. What's wrong?" Tony was a little freaked. He smelled and looked like shit.

"I do not know. I saw his car in the garage in it's spot but."

"So he's in the building, ok. Well, call me. I'm heading to the shower and then change clothes."

"Gods. You reek."

"Oh thanks, Kate. And you smell like roses," Tony left them and went to the gym where he kept a change of clothes in his locker. He hopped in the shower and was missing Gibbs. He missed his smell and the cuddling he started every night. Hell, he missed rubbing Gibbs' back. Tony finished up and he heard his cell phone going off. He let it go to voice mail. He had started to dry himself when Tim barged in.

"Probie, where's the fire?"

"Um, Abby needs you."

"What? The test came back and it really was the sister?"

"Yes, but that's not what she needs."

"Out with it," Tony removed the towel and started drying his hair. Tim was now looking, actually more like staring because Tony was very well endowed. Tony caught him staring.

"Want a ride, Probie?"

"Um, no. I'm, well, Abby…"

"Fine. I will be right there. Let me at least get dressed."

"OK and Kate took another agent and she is arresting the sister."

"Good." Tony pulled on a clean pair of boxers and then finished getting dressed. He looked at his phone and there were 5 calls, all from Abby. He did not bother listening to the messages since he was on his way. He finished putting on his socks and shoes and walked down to the lab. He had on an untucked blue button down shirt with a t-shirt underneath and a pair of blue jeans.

When he got to the lab, it was empty.

"Abby?" he said and got nothing. "ABBY!" he almost yelled and she came out of the inner office.

"What's the 911?"

"Tony! Come here." Abby grabbed Tony and dragged him into the office where Tony started hearing the sobbing. Tony came in and saw Gibbs in a small corner that Tony was not sure how he even fit. Hell, Tony didn't think he could get in there and he was a little shorter than Gibbs by an inch. Tony practically ran the few feet and squatted in front of his crying Gibbs.

"What happened?"

"I came in to get a form and found him like this."

"Jethro, you ok?"

"What do you care?" Gibbs said and he pushed Tony, who fell onto his butt from the way he was balanced.

"I care! Why would I not care? I love you."

"Yeah, right. Could have fooled me," Gibbs was now hiding his face. Tony could see that Gibbs' eyes were bloodshot and that he had been crying for some time.

"Boo, you know I love you."

"Yeah, right. You were out all night fucking some little young thing."

Tony was lost. He had been in the office with his head on his desk.

"I was here all night. I passed out on my desk. I just did not call. I'm sorry. When we got in it was late and I did not want to wake you."

"Yeah, ok. Right. You just don't want to be near me anymore."

"That's so not true. Hell, I have your Oreo's on my desk. Ask security! They will confirm I came into the office but did not leave," Tony put his hand on Gibbs' head and brought his face up to look into his eyes.

"Why did you not call?"

"Oh Boo. It was late. We got back to the office at about 1 or so."

"Really?"

"Yes, you can ask Mark, the night security guard."

"Really?"

"Yes really, Boo." Tony held up his free hand at Abby, in the fashion that meant if she was to repeat that, she would die.

"God, why am I crying so much?"

"Because you're pregnant."

"So." Tony just pet Gibbs' head. Abby left them alone in the office. Gibbs wiggled out of the corner and laid his head on Tony. Tony just held onto his lover, who was now trying to stop crying.

"See? I still love you. There is no one in this world I love more."

"I know. I just, well, you did not come home."

"Boo, it's ok. Let me take you home."

"No, we have a job to do."

"I'm doing it right now. Look. How about we play hooky for the rest of the day. It turned out that the sister was the one who killed the seaman."

"I did not even get to look at the financial reports."

"That's ok. Really, let me take you home and pamper."

"NO! The job comes first."

"Like hell it does. You come first in my book and I would bank all your money on the fact that Kate, Tim, Abby, Ducky and even the Director, would agree with me."

"No, I'm good. Just need to sit here for a while. Go take care of the case."

"Kate is arresting her right now. I am right where I need to be. How about a hot shower? How does that sound?"

"Only if we can do it together and we both know that will not go over well."

"No, you're right. Let's just get a washcloth. Abby?"

Abby appeared a moment later, walking through the door.

"Yes?"

"You have a washcloth?"

"No, sorry. But I have some wet ones."

"That will work."

Abby threw Tony the wet ones and went back out to her lab. Tony started wiping Gibbs' face. Gibbs just laid there in Tony's arms and that made it hard for Tony to wipe his face, but he managed. About 10 minutes later, Gibbs tried to stand up so Tony stood and then helped Gibbs.

"My back is killing me."

"Because I was stupid and did not come home, so you did not get a back rub. Really. We can go home and I can."

"No, we have cases to solve."

"Yes, Boss." Tony kissed Gibbs' temple and they both walked out of the office, no longer holding each other. Gibbs' face was red but he walked over to Abby and kissed her head, then they both went up to their desks. Tony finished up the paperwork and Kate brought the sister in and booked her. Tim had his report done. The rest of the day was quiet. On the way home, Gibbs let Tony drive. When they got home, Tony waited on Gibbs, hand and foot. Gibbs had eaten the whole bag of cookies while at the office, so when they got home, Tony went back out. He picked up a knock off brand for Oreos and some Taco Bell and brought them home, since that is what Gibbs wanted. He was craving Tacos. When he got home, Gibbs started pouting.

"What?"

"Nothing."

"Boo, not again. What's the matter?"

"You got the wrong kind of cookies."

"Sorry, but I figured that these were ok."

"No, that's fine. They'll do."

"No, I will be back. I am getting you what you want."

"No, don't worry."

"No, you need them, you get them." Tony left the house and Gibbs just smiled. He wanted the real ones but did not want to ask Tony again for them. Tony ran to the local convenience store and bought 5 packages of the cookies in question. Gibbs called and also asked for Pistachio ice cream. Since Tony had to run to the grocery store for that, he got even more Oreos. When he came back, Gibbs had run a bath and lit some candles.

"Tony, take a bath with me."

"Boo, I'm hungry. I," Tony saw Gibbs pout again, "OK Boo, but let me wash you."

"No, I'm washing you. You took care of me today and I want to take care of you."

"You're sure, Boo?"

"Yes, my Tigger." Gibbs smiled, he liked that. Tony smiled as well and thinks he found one. Tony walked up to the bedroom with Gibbs holding his hand. When they got to the room, Gibbs stood Tony in the center of the room and removed all his own clothing. Tony looked at the marvel in front of him. He noticed that Gibbs was forming a small belly and he didn't have abs any longer. He had never had a six-pack but he used to have definition. Tony put his hand out. Gibbs saw, took Tony's hand and placed it on his belly. Gibbs smiled, placing his hand on top of Tony's.

"God, Boo. Can you believe you have 3 life forms in there growing?"

"Yes, I can. Every day I thank God that you're the father." Gibbs was now hugging and kissing his lover. Tony's hands were roaming all over Gibbs' bare and exposed back, coming to rest on his still firm ass.

"Tony, make love to me."

"Boo, I'm not sure."

"Please?"

"Boo, what about the kids?"

"Please?"

"Ok, but we have got to be very careful, ok? Nothing too rough."

"OK, I still want to bathe you first."

"I can live with that."

Gibbs took off Tony's shirt and kissed each of Tony's nipples. Not licking or sucking, but kissing and only one kiss. Gibbs stood back, looking at Tony's hair striped chest. It was Tony's best feature. Well, one of them anyway. Gibbs liked all of Tony. Then Gibbs undid Tony's belt and jeans, he pulled down Tony's pants and boxers at the same time. Gibbs licked the shaft of Tony's cock but he did not take it in his mouth. He did take just the head and sucked on that for a while. Tony was moaning loudly since he had not had a blowjob in a few weeks and this felt great.

"Oh God. If you do not stop," Tony could not finish. He started shooting a very large load. Gibbs took some of it but let most of it hit his face. He looked up at Tony.

"God Boo, thanks. You ok?"

"I love you."

"I love you too." Tony helped Gibbs up and Tony stepped out of his pants. Tony then proceeded to lick his seed off of Gibbs' face and kiss Gibbs like he was going out of style. Both their tongues were fighting for superiority. Tony broke the kiss, then walked over to tub with Gibbs holding his ass the whole way. Gibbs got in first and then Tony. Tony let Gibbs wash him. Gibbs washed every spot on Tony's body. He had used an aromatherapy of peppermint that Tony loved so much. Tony moaned at every touch because Gibbs was not making it sexual but sensual. After Gibbs finished washing Tony, he stood up and dried Tony off from head to toe. They both walked over to the bed where Tony put Gibbs on the bed face down with pillows supporting him and not putting any pressure on his belly. Tony then started his back rub for Gibbs.

"Stay with me Boo, if you want me to really finish."

"I want you in me, Tony. I want that right now."

"No Boo. I have got to work you up to that. Not tonight, I'm not just taking you."

"Hurry, please."

"Oh someone is in a hurry," Tony took a little lube and inserted one finger and moved it around. Then it was two fingers and he was scissoring in and out. Then Tony put a third finger in him. Gibbs was all but moving.

"Ok Boo. On your side, ok?"

"OK." Gibbs was so relaxed Tony had to help him move. Tony then got behind him, lined himself up, and slowly thrust into him.

"God, harder, please. Harder, make me feel it, Tony."

"Boo, slow and steady tonight. Till I can talk to Ducky, ok?"

"Just move a little then."

Tony started moving in and out. Kissing along Gibbs' back and shoulder and what part of his neck he could get to. Gibbs took Tony's hand off of Gibbs' own cock and would not let Tony touch it.

"Boo, let me."

"No, this is about you tonight."

"No, I'm not letting you."

"There, Tony. Hit there," Gibbs said.

Tony made sure to hit that spot. Gibbs could not hold back and he came without being touched. When Tony saw that and felt Gibbs clamp down, he came inside of Gibbs. Tony then slipped out and got a wet cloth for clean up. Tony licked some of Gibbs' seed and let it mix with his tongue before swallowing. He loved that liquid. He washed Gibbs up and helped him get into the right position for sleep. Tony then moved himself into the correct position and both men fell asleep.
Chapter End Notes:
Since Part 3 before Beta was 90 pages i split iut up into 3 parts after tlaking it over with me Beta Pigglet. so now there will be 9 part total not 7. Feedback always welcome be good or bad.