- Text Size +
Story Notes:
Not mine, don't own them, not making any money either! Be gentle I'm only up to 1-11.
Author's Chapter Notes:
The team decide it's time Gibbs had a makeover.
EXTREME MAKEOVER


Gibbs squirmed on the sofa, try as he might he couldn't get comfortable. There was something digging into his back. He reached under the afghan throw covering the sofa and came up with the offending article.
"DiNozzo!" he barked.
"Boss?" Tony's head poked round the door a few minutes later.
"What is this?" Gibbs enquired.
"A brassiere Boss, you've had three wives I thought you'd know that"
"I know what it is, what I want to know is why its on my sofa"
"Kirsty" DiNozzo grinned widely; he sketched her figure with his hands.
"I kinda guessed that by the size of this" Gibbs commented sourly, tossing the bra at Tony.
"You made out on my sofa!" he exclaimed.
"Well not exactly, you never made out on the sofa Boss?"
"That's not the point."
Tony grinned
"You have!" he said, triumphantly.
Gibbs fixed him with a stare.
"It's my sofa Tony," he said, levelly.
Tony shrugged.
"Don't worry Dad, nothing happened," he said.
"I wish I could believe that"
"Kirsty said the room was dingy"
"Dingy!" Gibbs exclaimed.
"Yep, said she had seen better fixtures and fitting in a cheap motel."
"Did she? Kinda says a lot about the women you date Tony." Gibbs observed, walking past his younger agent on his way to the kitchen "Shouldn't you get that back to her, wouldn't want her catching cold."

xxx

"Duck, would you say that my house was dingy?"
"Dingy, Jethro, whatever make you say that?" Ducky asked, putting a tray of instruments into the autoclave.
Gibbs shrugged.
"No reason."
Ducky wiped his hands on a paper towel.
"Dark in places, but not dingy" he continued "Although some of your furniture is a bit outdated. But then again I'm hardly the best judge of that am I? As you well know Mother's furnishing tastes are still rooted in the 1950's, I'm not really up to date with modern trends I'm afraid."
"No matter Duck" Gibbs assured him.

xxx

"Gibbs!" Abby squealed as he entered her lab. As usual loud music was pounding out.
"Abby I need to talk!" Gibbs shouted.
"Tests not finished yet!" Abby replied, "Another hour."
Gibbs shook his head in frustration.
"Abby!" he shouted again. She turned to look at him ‘Turn the music off' he signed.
Abby turned the stereo off.
"Why didn't you say Bossman?" she said.
"I just did" Gibbs replied
"Nope you did a mis-sign in the middle, I got ‘turn the moose off'" Abby laughed.
"Well it's been a while" Gibbs grinned.
"So what can I do for you?" Abby asked, twirling around on her chair. Gibbs grabbed her shoulders to stop her; she was making him feel sick.
"Abs, would you say my house was dingy?" he asked.
"Hell no Gibbs" Abby exclaimed. "Your place rocks!"
"You sure?" Gibbs asked, hesitantly.
"Sure, I love it, especially all that dark wood and stuff. It's cool and in the dark it's a bit creepy. Your place is the best!"
"So it's fine for a Goth?"
"Yeah kinda" Abby motioned with her hands, "Could do with a lot more black and I recommend a coffin"
Gibbs started to back out of the room
"Thanks Abs"

xxx

Gibbs closed the magazine he was reading with a sigh and tossed it onto his desk. The glossy sheen of the cover made it slide across the desk and fall off into the path of Kate Todd. She picked it up and surveyed the front cover.
"Elle Décor" she commented "I would have thought Practical Boat Building was more your style"
"Yeah, well" Gibbs stammered, grabbing the magazine off of her and stuffing it in his desk drawer.
"I personally find that magazine too glitzy, I prefer ‘Home'" Kate continued.
Gibbs regarded her for a moment.
"A word, in my office." He said.
Kate followed him to the elevator. Once inside, Gibbs punched the stop button.
"Gibbs, what's wrong?"
"Kate, you know a bit about interior design, don't you?" Gibbs asked. He had visited Kate's apartment and knew that her taste in furnishing was good, a little too ornate for his tastes, but still…
"Yes, it one of my hobbies," Kate replied "Why?"
Gibbs looked at the ceiling for a few minutes.
"Kate, I need your help"
"In what way?"
"DiNozzo said my place looks dingy," Gibbs admitted.
"And you took Tony's word?" Kate looked surprised.
"No, that's why I'm asking you."
"I couldn't comment Gibbs, I've only been over to your place once or twice."
"I'd value your opinion." Gibbs said, "Dinner tonight, 8pm my place" his eyes pleaded.
"What about Tony?" Kate asked.
"Out, hot babe" Gibbs grinned.
Kate smiled, "Okay Gibbs, tonight"
Chapter End Notes:
Not mine, don't own them, not making any money either! Be gentle I'm only up to 1-11.