- Text Size +
Story Notes:
Thanks to Jon for inspiration, thanks to Eva for continuing help. JOIN NCIS ROLEPLAY!!!!! http://nciscrimes.proboards103.com/ garanty: case focused roleplay
Author's Chapter Notes:
Tony grew up with the knowledge about the risks of male pregnancies and he surely doesn't want to take that risk
When Tony opened the newspaper he didn't expect anything else than that headline.

„Yet another father died in labor, Politician discuss about laws to restrict male pregnancies."

Tony shook his head. In the last two years there was nearly every week, later nearly every day a report about pregnant men in the newspaper. First in europe, later in the US. All of those men were young, around twenty and the specialists said that only men born later than 1965 are jeopardized.

Jeopardized, Tony hated it that they called it that. Until now none of them had survived labour, neither their children but still, noone ever said women are jeopardized to get pregnant, so why men?

Tony was only 16 but yet he knew that he could only love men. He had tried it with girls but it didn't give him what he looked for. And to be honest, to be in the group of „jeopardized" men scared Tony.

Specialist figured that it was a mutation starting in the middle to the late sixties, by the way, mutation Tony hated even more, and when asked why it happens now they say that those men born in that time are now sexual mature. Of course, nobody really tried to find an explanation for that mutation which only happened in the civilist cultures.

Tony returned to the article at hand.

„Politician of the Conservatives demand laws to restrict same sex sexual intercourse as a matter of national security.

„We have to save those people from themselves!"

Andrew Dent, a speaker or the Conservative Party, claimed yesterday."

„Anthony!"

Tony shut the newspaper quickly and took his backbag, his father would kill him if he knew he read that.







16 years later.


Tony read the instructions of the pills.

„Take one every day at the same time. Can course nausea, headache, dizziness, stomach spasms..."

„Hell!"

Tony said as he read al the side effects.

„I thought this should make it easier!"

He thought for a moment before he swallowed the first bith control pill of his life.

In the past sixteen years the medicin had made much progress. Only 20 % of male pregnancies were dead born anymore and only 15 % of the fathers died in labor. But still it was a great risk.

Two years ago they found out how to do male abortions and yet it has nearly as many opponents as female abortion.

One year ago homosexual marriages were legitimated, well, it was called marriage-like partnership, but it was just a name.

And five months ago the first birth control pills for man came out.

„Hey, honey!"

Tony's boyfriend walked into the kitchen and gave Tony a qick peck on the cheek.

„Hey, here are your pills."

„Em, you know, I think I'll start tomorrow. I'm not feeling that well."

„Steve! We agreed on both taking those pills!"

„Yeah, Tony, but as I said, I'm not feeling well."

„What if you don't feel well once you started? You can't just take it when ever you want."

„I know that honey, but hence that most of the time you bottom anyway."

Tony didn't knew what to say on that last remark. He just stood there with his mouth open.

„Sorry, Tony. I didn't mean it to sound like that. I have to go, see you tonight."

Again he kissed Tony shortly on the cheek and vanished.




A month later another kitchen a few miles away.

„I can't believe I thought you could have changed, Jethro! I really was stupid enough to the same mistake again!"

Jen Sheppard walk through the house gathering her things and yelling. Gibbs said relaxed in the kitchen and sipped his coffee.

„Yeah, you're right."

„I can't believe it! Don't you have anything to say, Jethro?"

Gibbs shrugged.

„Bye?"

Jen looked extremely furious but turned and left without a word. Gibbs grinned as the door fell close. He nodded and got on the porch. He light himself a cigaret and waved Jen good bye smiling brightly.

„Yep, I could care less."

He said and took a drag on his cigaret. Hell, he had missed that. Years of women had get him away from it and now they were all gone. His officially last try with a woman was now driving down his driveway.He wouldn't start smoking again, no, this cigaret was just proof for his victory. He had once more proved that he wasn't made for women and he had won twenty bucks from Abby.

He hadn't tried to get rid of her, he actually would say that he tried to get along with her, but it, as always, just didn't work. Maybe it would have help if he could have stay with his thoughts in the bed he had lain but strangely his thoughts always wandered off somewhere else, to somebody else, to Tony. God yes, Gibbs yearned for every bit of Anthony DiNozzo's body. He wanted to kiss those full lips, mark that long neck, twitch the pink nipples and let his hands run through the soft hair on his chest. He wanted to suck the wonderful dick of Anthony DiNozzo and he wanted to bury himself deep into him, and he wanted to fell him in himself.

He took the last drag and snapped the cigaret into the wet grass.

„Maybe, Gibbs, your time has come."



That evening the team was invited over to Tony's place. He had announced that he would introduce them to his life partner. You could think that it made Gibbs nervous, life partner sounds serious, but Gibbs didn't gave much to it. Tony had often called girl the love of his life, of course did Gibbs not know that that was only a show Tony played for the outside world.

At 7 PM they all sat in Tony's dinning room. Against expectation Tony's new house was quite big and pretty clean.

„Well, Anthony, where is this mysterious person you talked about?"

Ducky said after they had all settled.

„Well, I first want to tell you something. I know for the last years I made the expression to be a straight arrow but in fact I'm nothing of that. In fact I had only sex with one woman in my life. And well, my life partner is male."

There was a sudden silence in the room. Everybody seemed shocked, well everybody except Gibbs. Gibbs tried to hide the smile spreading over his face like McGee tried to hide his wide open mouth.

„I can understand that this is big news for you, but I want you to know that I'm still the same person, I mean, I always was like that."

„Gay?"

Abby asked and Tony nodded. There was a low knock on the door and Tony stood up.

„Excuse me for a moment."

A few moments later Tony returned with a good locking blond man. He was about as tall as Tony and around the same age.

„People, that's Steve. Steve, that's Abby, McGee, Ziva, Ducky and my boss, Gibbs."

„Hello, Steve, it's a pleasure to meet you."

Ducky said with a big smile.

„Hi, guys."

Steve said and tried to avoid Gibbs‘ glare.



„Well, Steve, what are you doing?"

Abby asked when they started dinner.

„I'm an investment banker."

Gibbs snorted and did as if he had sneezed.

„Bless ya."

Abby said not spending attention but Tony looked confused at Gibbs for a moment, but the older man seemed to be lost in his salad so Tony returned his attention to Steve and Abby.



Steve tapped his fork against his glass. Everybody turned their attention to him.

„Ok, now that I‘ve met all of you there's something I want to do."

He turned to Tony and took out a small velvet box. Tony looked at box in shock then at Steve.

„Tony, we're together for six months now and I don't want it to end ever. Will you marry me?"

He opened the box and in it was a simple gold ring. Tony took his hand in front of his mouth.

„marry, marry, marry, marry."

The words just chorused again and again in his head.

„Tony?"

Tony looked at Steve again. Then he realized that all his friends were sitting in the room. He couldn't say no. He had just announced that Steve was his life partner.

„Yes!?"

Tony said a bit shaky and tried to smile.

„Yes!"

He said again this time more convinced himself. Steve smiled brightly and kissed him before he slipped the ring on his finger. Everybody in the room applauded. Everybody except Gibbs. He just stared at the young couple and saw his last chance of happiness fading away.


„I'm very happy for you, Tony! He's a nice guy!"

Abby said and kissed him on the cheek when she and McGee left.

„Congrats, Tony."

„Yeah, congratulations."

Ziva added.

„Thanks,guys. See you all monday."

„Well, Anthony, I wish you two all the best."

Ducky said and Tony pulled the ME into a quick hug.

„Thank you very much, Ducky. That all means a lot to me."

The older man had vanished and there was only Gibbs left.

Tony took a deep breath and looked at Steve. The other man took the hint and left them alone.

„Tony."

„Boss."

Gibbs held out his hand. Tony took it and they did the first hand shake since they knew eachother.

„I hope I'll get an invitation."

Tony grinned.

„I hope you'll come!"

Gibbs smirked.

„Tony..."

He stopped. He wanted to say, „don't marry him". He wanted to say „I love you" but nothing left his lips.

„...See you monday."

„Yeah, bye, boss."

Gibbs took his hand, which was still in Tony's, back and left the house.
Chapter End Notes:
Thanks to Jon for inspiration, thanks to Eva for continuing help.