- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
People wonder if the other likes them or not...
„He doesn't like me."

Steve said when they put all the dished in the dish washer.

„No, he's just, well, Gibbs."

„And that means?"

„Listen, I told them that I'm gay today. It was surely a shock for all of them. And Gibbs is, well, second b for bastard."

Tony chuckled a bit.

„What?"

„He said once the second b in Gibbs stands for bastard, and it's true. He is a bastard."

„So, why do you care so much for him."

„I don't!"

Tony answered quickly. Steve looked at him.

„I just,- He's my boss and a friend. The team is like family to me."

Steve nodded and Tony sighed.

„What about getting in bed?"

Steve said.

„I'm not tired."

„Who said anything about sleeping?"







„You don't like him."

Ducky said as he gave Gibbs a ride home.

„What? No, I do like him. I love him. I want to marry him, too."

Gibbs said sarcastical.

„You didn't have to show it to him that plainly. The boy just had his outing!"

„I didn't meant to hurt Tony. But c'mon, Duck, Tony and an investment banker? That doesn't fit. That is as if Tony marries his father."

„Love's blind, Jethro. It doesn't care for gender or profession."

Ducky chuckled over his own joke but Gibbs remained silent.

„Come on, Jethro. What is it?"

„I just think a dinner with friends is not the right occasion to do a proposal."

„Oh, the specialist speaks."

Gibbs shot his friend a look.

„I mean, Tony had no real choice. Think about how embarressing it would have been for both of them if he'd said no. Even „I need time to think" would have been embarressing."

„Well, I guess, you're quite right, Jethro. But still, it seemed that Tony already was pretty sure about this relationship before tonight."

Gibbs snorted again.

„You do that again and I'll start to head slap you!"

Gibbs looked surprised at the ME.

„Maybe you're right, Duck. Maybe I should give Steve a chance."

„Not only maybe, my friend."

Ducky said as he turned off the engine.







It was a beautiful sonday afternoon. Tony sat on his veranda drinking a cold ice tea. Steve was already gone. He had a meeting in LA early monday morning so he had taken a flight this morning.

Sure, Tony had told Steve that Gibbs behaviour was nothing out of the ordinary but he knew that it was a lie. The whole night he lay all awake and thought about why Gibbs couldn't like Steve.

Right now he knew only one solution to his problem. He had to ask Gibbs. He took his cell phone and thought about calling Gibbs but he knew he wouldn't get an answer on the phone instead he called a cap.

Maybe it was the rum in his ice tea making him do what he was doing but driving was surely not a good idea, hell Gibbs would kill him for driving drunken.



When Tony sat in the cap he thought that Gibbs will kill him for being drunken in the afternoon and being in his house anyway, but Tony knew that Gibbs was the reason why he already was drunken.

When Tony was on Gibbs‘ front porch he waited before knocking. He straightened up and raised his hand.

The door opened before he had finished his thought.

„How did you...wow...You're a Sentinel, or something?"

„A what?"

Gibbs said annoyed and Tony waved the thought away.

„You're drunk?"

He asked watching Tony swaying slightly.

„No...maybe...a tiny little bit...maybe not that tiny...yes, I am."

Gibbs sighed and cancelled his run in his mind.

„Wanna come in?"

Tony nodded and stumbled a bit, Gibbs caught him.

„Slowly, man."

Tony didn't straight up from Gibbs hold. It seemed that he had fallen directly in the other man's eyes. Before Gibbs could do anything Tony's lips were on his. The younger man's tongue asked for entrance and soon they fought for dominance in the kiss. Tony straightened up not breaking the kiss and put his hands either sides of Gibbs‘ head and ran his finger through the soft salt and pepper hair.

After what seemed hours Gibbs remembered what they were doing and pushed Tony away. The younger man looked startled for a moment and then buried his face in his hands.

„Sorry, boss, I just...It was...I'm so sorry."

„No need, Tony. It's not you, I mean...you're engaged!"

Tony looked up. Gibbs could see the passion and desire in the other man's eyes.

„Forget about that!"

Tony said and kissed him again.

„Tony, really I think..."

„There's no stopping me, if you haven't already noticed."

Gibbs gave in. He never really was able to stop Tony if the younger man had something in his mind. And right now Tony had him in his mind, only him, something Gibbs had wished for in many nights. Tony was only in his jeans and Gibbs already missed his shoes and belt when they made it to the stairs.

Mysteriously Gibbs‘ shirt had vanished when they entered the bedroom and before he could do anything the bed hit the back of his legs and they fell into the sheets Tony on top of him.

Tony kissed what seemed every inch of Gibbs‘ body. The scar on his shoulder, the shot of Ari, he took special care on that one. He traced every scar with his tongue and flicked the nipples with his tongue before he bite down on them.

Gibbs moaned loudly. His house was well outside of town and there weren't any houses near so he could make as much noise as he wanted. Tony once had said he could have a Heavy Metall concert in his garden and noone would notice.

But right now Gibbs remembered all those things he had imagined in all those year. In one move he pulled Tony up and rolled on top of him.

When he kissed his neck he surpressed the urge to mark him as his, he wasn't stupid enough for that. He quickly moved on to his hairy chest and down the trained stomach. One thing he always liked at gay men, they mostly look more after their appearience than heterosexual men, and Tony even more.

„God, more!"

Tony cried out when Gibbs zipped down his fly and took the hard cock in his hand. Gibbs started to stroke slowly and took him into his mouth. Humming melodyless he made Tony come quickly, quicker than Gibbs had thought.

He stayed where he was and stroke over Tony's thighs with one hand the other reaching in the nightstand for lube.

„I'm taking the pill."

Tony said and Gibbs looked up.

„I want you without barrier."

Their eyes stayed locked for a moment before Gibbs looked down and lubed a finger. It slipped in without a try and Tony's back arched.

„Yeah, just like that..."

Tony murmered but soon fell into Italian, even that Gibbs didn't understood a word it turned him on like hell. He added a second finger, scissoring and preparating Tony as far as he could at last with a third finger. Then he stood up and lifted Tony's hips and slid in.

„God....tight..."

„More!"

Gibbs took up speed and Tony was already hard again. Gibbs took the cock in his hand and stroke in the same pace. Soon he had found the spot, he adjusted the ankle so he hit it everytime.


„GIBBS!"

Tony yelled as his orgasm washed over him like cold and hot water. It took only one stroke more before Gibbs shot his load into Tony and he collapsed on top of him.








Tony opened his eyes when he felt the sun on his face. He blinked confused and tried to figure where he was. He never was in this room before, it was pretty plain, a closet, a nightstand, lube...lube?

Tony turned around and fell out of the bed. Well, wasn't very comfortable anyway, he thought.

„What you doing?"

He heard a very familiar voice and then Gibbs‘ head showed over the edge of the bed.

„What are you doing on the floor?"

„I fell. What did I do in your...OH MY GOD!"

Tony realized that he was naked and quickly pulled the covers off the bed and around him. He had fucked his boss, no his boss had fucked him. Him! He was engaged.

„I have to go."

He turned and tried to figure where his cloths were.

„Tony, wait."

But the younger man had pulled on his jeans, he hadn't bothered with underware yesterday, or at least he didn't bother with searching them now, and was out of the room. Gibbs followed him through the whole house but he couldn‘t stop him before he tried to put on his shoes.

„Tony, wait, let's...let's talk."

„Talk? There's nothing to talk about! It was a one time, it'll never happen again, I'm sorry that that happened, boss."

„Don't be. I, if you want it to be a one time, why did it happen in the first place? And why now?"

„Why now? Well, I don't know. But I'm engaged, Gibbs."

Gibbs looked at his hands.

„Still?"

Tony looked up. He hesitated but then he answered in a strong voice.

„Yes, still. And I would appreciate it if you..."

„...don't tell it anyone. My lips are sealed."

Gibbs answered. Tony hesitated again.

„Look, I'm sorry if you..."

„Tony, you really think I want more than sex from you? You better get going, I'm sure Steve's already missing you."



He watched Tony walking down the driveway with his cell phone calling a cap. He hadn't bothered with an offer to drive him. He was sure the younger man wouldn't accept. He sat on the porch and light himself yet another cigaret.

Maybe he should start smoking again.

For a few hours Gibbs had had the foolish hope that Tony actually did like him.
Chapter End Notes:
Still the same