- Text Size +
Story Notes:
This came to my mind when I was under the shower shaving my legs. I thought about how Tony would react if this happens... JOIN NCIS ROLEPLAY!!!!! http://nciscrimes.proboards103.com/ garanty: case focused roleplay
Author's Chapter Notes:
Tony and Gibbs are having a good relationship till Tony's frat brothers had a bowl of jokes for breakfast.
In the year I've been with Gibbs I learned a lot. A lot about him and a lot in general, about life...One thing you can guess even without sleeping with him is that he is a jealous guy. I mean, Jethro Gibbs? Can you imagine a man getting away with his life if he was flirting with Gibbs‘ girl, man as a matter of fact, but that's another story. Leroy Jethro Gibbs doesn't share. I can picture the little Leroy Jethro Gibbs in a sand-pit beating the shit out of a bully who tried to play with his shovel. Yep, Gibbs is the jealous guy.

That was the main problem when I planed a vacation with my frat brothers.




„Listen. I'm going there, have some fun with old friends, drink a bit and go to my room alone. I promis I'll call you every night and I promis that I'll keep my cell with me so you can reach me everytime and you will never interferre with anything!"

Gibbs still looked unconvinced up at Tony. The younger man stood in the middle of his living room and looked at the older man on the sofa. He sighed and sat down next to him.

„Please?"

He said and started to nuzzle into Gibbs‘ neck.

„Dunno."

Tony sucked on his ear. Slowly his right hand ran over Gibbs‘ chest as the other softly massaged the back of his neck.

„Mhm, you can keep doing that all night but that's not bringing you anywhere."

Tony didn't stop but unbottoned his shirt and marked his neck.

„I'll bottom, for a month, no two!"

He said while he pushed the shirt aside and kissed the exposed skin.

„If I want you to bottom you bottom anyway. And it loses fun if I always know how it's ending."

„Blowjob. Every night. For three months."

„You love to suck me off. There's a benefit for you, too."

By now Tony had unbuckled his belt and freed Gibbs‘ hard cock and was strocking it slowly.

„I'll pay for your coffee and for Abby's Caff-Pow for a month."

„Two."

„Jethro! Two months? You wanna drive me into a poorhouse?"

Gibbs raised his eyebrow and a smirked lurked around the corner of his mouth.

„Six weeks?"

Tony suggested. And now Gibbs grinned fully.

„You'll do the blow jobs anyway."

„Ok, shall I start?"











It was two weeks later and Tony lay on his bed in the hotel room in Panama City. It was the last day and he had to check out soon. God, he had missed Gibbs like hell but well, last night made it worth it all. A smile spread over his face as he remember the picture of Kate in that wet shirt contest, yep, the next few weeks would be like heaven.

He yawned widely and stood up. Without really opening his eyes he went into the bathroom, a man has to do some things.

He yawned again as he stepped in front of the mirror and took his tooth brush. He looked up and stopped frozen. He closed his eyes in shock and waited a few seconds before he opened them again.

„SHIT!"

He looked down, his chest was smooth. His chest wasn't smooth since he was thirteen. Ok, yes, till he was sixteen there were barely ten hair but hell, it wasn't smooth!

Nearly shaking he looked farther south.

„NO! That can't be true!"

He ran out and quickly put on some clothing before he all but broke down the door to his friend's room.

„YOU BLOODY BASTARD! WHAT DID YOU IDIOTS DO?"

The door opened and all his frat brothers stood there. All four grinning widely.

„Had a good sleep?"

Tony did a step towards them and they all backed away.

„Hey, Tony, Can't you take a joke, buddy?"

„A JOKE? A JOKE? You gave me an all body shave while I slept!"

„So, you haven't seen your back yet?"

Tony looked at them.

„What?"

„Yeah, well, when we were finished, you turned and...it was too... inviting."

„Inviting for what?"

Greg took something lying next to the door. It was a small hand vaccum cleaner.

„NO! YOU DIDN'T! HOW AM I GONNA EXPLAIN THIS TO..."

He stopped. That was close. But his friends frowned.

„Explain to who?"

„God damn, I have somebody and that somebody is extremely jealous!"

The four burst out in laughter.

„Maybe she like it."

„Maybe he'll kill me."

Tony muttered under his breath as he made his way to his room.









The flight had been long and unpleasant and as Tony finally entered his apartment at 2 AM, the flight had a really late arrival, he just collapsed on the couch after he had taken off his shirt and fell asleep.








„Tony?"

Tony slowly blinked his eyes open. He saw Gibbs standing at the foot of the couch looking at his chest and frowning.

„Where are your hair?"

Tony sat up and buried his face in his hands.

„You won't believe what the guys did."

„Oh, I can imagine what „the guys" did! Shit, Tony! ONE WEEK? Can't I trust you for one fucking week?"

Gibbs yelled at him. Tony looked up. Fuck, the back, shot through his mind.

„Jethro, listen..."

„Don't you call me Jethro!"

He said in a dangerous calm voice and they stood toe-to-toe.

„Listen. Last night I had a bit too much to drink..."

„And you fucked somebody else."

„NO! I DIDN'T FUCK SOMEBODY ELSE! They shaved me, god damnit! They thought I'm in need for a prank!"

„And your back?"

„They thought it would be funny to mark me with a hoover."

„C'mon, Tony. You could have at least come up with a believable story."

Gibbs said and turned towards the door. Tony had never seen him like that. Anger, yeah, that he expected, but the older man just seemed tired.

Gibbs opened the door and there stood Mark, one of the guys who were with Tony.

„Mark!"

Tony yelled.

„Mark! Tell him why I don't have any hair and that marks on my back!"

„Why should I tell him that?"

Mark said confused and Gibbs turned back to Tony.

„You think I would believe one of your friends? Who tells me that it wasn't him?"

„I'm not sure they are my friends anymore when they know that I'm sleeping with you."

„YOU'RE GAY?"

Both turned to Mark and he looked nervous from one to another.

„You're his somebody? Ohhh, ok...listen. We thought it would be funny to shave and mark him. He really didn't sleep with anybody, he didn't even flirt with anybody. He was annpyingly boring, that's why. He had drunken a bit too much and slept as if he was in a coma. He really didn't betray you."

Mark said with obvious fear in his eyes under Gibbs‘ stare. He looked to Tony.

„Hey, man. I'm sorry. That's why I came, if we knew you had somebody we wouldn't have done it. Well, we would have shaved you but the marks we wouldn't have done that. And it's ok that you're...with a man...at least for me...see ya."

Mark turned and left without looking at Gibbs. Gibbs turned to Tony.

„That true? They really did that?"

„As true as I'm standing here. I'd never cheat on you, never."

Gibbs looked at his hands before he approached Tony. He stroke over the smooth chest.

„Should beat the shit out of them. Nobody shaves what's mine!"

He said and claimed Tony's mouth.

„If anybody, I'm shaving it."

He added before he marked Tony's neck to make him his proberty.

„You mean you like that?"

Gibbs looked deep in his eyes and Tony thought he sucked out his soul out of his eyes.

„I like you. With or without hair."
Chapter End Notes:
This came to my mind when I was under the shower shaving my legs. I thought about how Tony would react if this happens...