- Text Size +
Gibbs heard an uncertain knock at his door.
Whoever it was, they would come back later, he wasn't in the mood for anyone, tonight.

But the knock was becoming more and more insistent, apparently, they wouldn't give up easily. He put the sander down and, sighing, climbed up the stairs.
He opened his front door and faced the last person he expected tonight.

" What are you doing here ?" his anger and confusion melting with a slight hint of hope in a strange feeling as he laid his eyes on her face.

Her own emotions were like a giant roller coaster. She couldn't find the words to answer to him properly so she did the only thing she was sure she really wanted.

As she linked her hands behind his head, stroking his silver hair, her lips took possession of his and her tongue started probing his mouth as a reminder of the first kiss he had instigated and that they'd shared just a day before.

He responded to her ‘attack' with equal passion, desire and force until he remembered that her left hand wore an object which, as small as it could be, meant that she belonged to another man, that she soon would become Mrs. Mark Andrews and that she really shouldn't be here, kissing her so-much older boss.

He suddenly put his hands on her shoulders and gently pushed her back.

" Kate…"

She put a finger on his lips.

" Make love to me." he heard her murmured desperately.

He could read all the want, the need and the certainty of her request, in her deep brown eyes and he really wanted nothing more than to give her what she asked but there was still an obstacle to his surrender.

" What about Andrews ?" he asked in a low, deep whisper.

She slowly shook her head. " He's not the one I'm kissing tonight and he's not the one I want."

And he knew he shouldn't do this, he knew he shouldn't grant to her demand, he knew it couldn't lead him anywhere but he couldn't help it, not after tasting her sinful lips and staring deep into her eyes.

So he pushed her more violently this time and as her back hit the wall, he attacked her throat with eager tongue and teeth, his hands lowered on her sides to squeeze her hips while she lifted her legs, wrapped them around his waist and pulled him closer to feel the desire obviously growing with each second.

And as he groaned against her white neck when he felt her body closer to his, he knew he wouldn't stop.

He definitely wouldn't stop now that she was here, in his house, in his arms, offering herself to him.
So, he let Kate's sweet whimpers and his panting breath invade the usual quiet air of his house.