- Text Size +
Story Notes:
Disclaimer: I don't own them. I'll return them... Eventually
Author's Chapter Notes:
Tony comes to a realization
"That's a wrap guys. McGee go home." Tony declared. It had been a long case. And without Gibbs here the whole team felt just a step off. "Ziva, I got a question for you."

"Yes, Tony," Ziva asked.

"Would you mind making lasagna for me tonight?"

"Why Tony?" Ziva questioned suspiciously.

"Because you make the best lasagna I've eaten since Mama Spinolli retired. She was our cook when I was growning up. And I'm just craving comfort food. "

"What's in it for me?"

"I'll owe you one."

"Well, just for lasanga you'll be in my debt, Tony. Are you sure it's worth that much to you?"

"I'll take that risk right now."

---

Tony streatched out his legs in front of him on the sofa. He had brought over the movie XXX to watch with Ziva on her new TV. Tony thinking that their relationship was strange to him. He'd worked with women partners in the past, but none of them had become his best friend like Ziva had. Kate would have never joined him in supergluing Probie's face to his desk like Ziva did. Or IM'ing Agent Larsen who thought he was McGee. When he started acting like Gibbs, Ziva stood up to him and reminded him that he was Tony. It was strange, but Tony really enjoying the friedship. He found that while he would enjoy that "something more" with Ziva, he was content with the friendship.

She had fallen asleep next to him with her head on his shoulder like she had when they were searching Lt. Hall's house. When he tried to move her so he could leave, Ziva muttered something he couldn't understand in her native tounge and started reaching between the cushions of the sofa. Tony just froze. Knowing Ziva who slept with a gun under her pillow, she had about 3 guns and 5 knives in various spots in and under the couch. He often thought she could probably supply the NCIS armory.

Tony just streatched out to make himself comfortable because it was looking like a long night. Ziva muttered something that sounded suspiciously similar to "Little Hairy Butt." God, she knew how to get under his skin like no other woman.
Chapter End Notes:
Disclaimer: I don't own them. I'll return them... Eventually