- Text Size +
Story Notes:
It popped into my mind and I wrote it. I hope you like it. Feedback always welcome JOIN NCIS ROLEPLAY!!!!! http://nciscrimes.proboards103.com/ garanty: case focused roleplay
Author's Chapter Notes:
Ziva's sitting around and has nothing to do but to wonder...
I'm not nosy. Maybe slightly curious, but...ok, I'm nosy as hell. But what am I supposed to be? My job is, no was, well, kind of still is, to find out things people don't want me to know. Therefor I'd say everybody working in this job is nosy. But that's not the point. The point is usually I respect privacy. I would never go through one of my work mates drawers just to find out something. Usually I'm not really interested in what kind of relationship they're in, not if I'm not interested in that person. McGee for example. I could care less if he has a cyber girlfriend or a real one, if he's messing around like Tony or somebody who doesn't leave his apartment. I wasn't interested in Tony's sex life but he just tells me as he tells everybody. Although now I'm thinking that could be an act.

And that brings me back to the actual point! I saw something I shouldn't have seen and actually I'm not sure what I've seen at all. Then I heard something I shouldn't have heard but still it wasn't something definite. And now I'm sitting here trying to figure it out just because I hate it to be out of the loop. And it's three in the morning, I have nowhere to go but an empty apartment.

Ok, the question is, is Gibbs sleeping with Tony? Yeah, I know! First reaction is to gasp for air, sure, but if you had seen what I have seen... Anyway, I'll start at the top.

Gibbs is a Marine in reserve changing to NCIS fourteen years ago after his wife Shannon and his daughter Kelly died in a car crash/ murder. After that he was married three times, each ending in divorce, the next worse than the one before.

Tony grew up in Long Island, his father is a big business man. He attended military school and then went to Ohio State graduating in Physical Education. After that he joined the police academy and became a cop at Peoria PD. A bit less than two years later he changed to Philadelphia PD, then, after about the same time, to Baltimore PD and then after 20 month to NCIS Washington DC. He never was married, doesn't have children and after all I've heard never had a relationship which went on for longer than two weeks.

Gibbs is a workaholic. Once he's on a case he works on it until it's solved and he doesn't accept anything else than „solved". He is a orderly person with principles.

Tony and work is difficult to describe. While he can be one of the best agents he's often distracted. He manages to get the most praise from Gibbs but also he manages to piss Gibbs off the most. He sometimes seems sloopy and he has some issues with orders.

Tony can set people at ease only with his presence. He is charming, has a great sense of humour. He is fully into movies and music. His taste in clothing is very good, he knows exactly what suits him, and he spents month salaries on it.

Gibbs...well, it's enough to mention Gibbs‘ name to offend people. He's sarcastical, ironical, sometimes even cynic. He is proud on being a bastard. His comprehension of modern technology and pop culture is not existing.

Long story short, Tony is the complete opposite of Gibbs. So, why should I even have considered the possibility that Tony's having a fling with Gibbs?

Sure, differences are attracting but after some time it's always ending in fights. But what's bugging me more is the question about their sexuality. Ok, that Tony isn't a straight arrow I could imagine. He seems to be a bit too aware of his looks for a heterosexual man. Gibbs on the other hand, come on, what should give me a reason to think he likes walks on the wild side?

„Trying to figure something out, Zii-vahh?"

I hate the way Tony pronounces my name. From the corner of my eye I see Gibbs look up and smirk. He changes a look with Tony and they seem to share a inside joke since they both are smiling now. Strangely even McGee is trying to hold back a grin.

Probably I'm imagine everything. Tony's grin grows even wider and Gibbs actually laughs.

„I already wondered when you'd figure out."

Tony said now laughing.

I haven't imagined it.

The male voice I heard when Tony talked on the cell phone calling the other person baby was Gibbs. Gibbs‘ hand did brush Tony's ass just before he smacked him on the back of the head. Tony always was freaked out when Gibbs was risking his neck and Gibbs was always went crazy when something was wrong with Tony.

Tony wears a golden ring. On his right ring finger. Gibbs does, too. They don't have a fling. They're not just sleeping with eachother.

„Married."

I whisper and both man snicker. Why are they snickering?

„Engaged."

Tony corrects and stands up. He walks over to my desk followed by Gibbs. The older man stops just behind Tony.

„Invitation. McGee's my best man. You're bridemaid?"

Tony says casually and drops an envelope on my desk. I barely nod and he smiles again. He turns to Gibbs.

„Home?"

The older man nods and they turn to leave. Gibbs turns to me one last time.

„Jen doesn't know. Would appreciate it if it stays that way."

I nod. It's a piece of information she doesn't need to know about.

They leave the dark and empty bullpen and the last thing I see before the elevator doors close is that Tony leans in and kisses Gibbs softly.

I'm not nosy but I can imagine they're hot together.
Chapter End Notes:
It popped into my mind and I wrote it. I hope you like it. Feedback always welcome