[Reviews - 0] Printer
Summary: This was written before Under Covers and Hiatus aired and so could now be classed as an AU although it wasn't at the time of writing. It is my take on what happened to Gibbs' wife and daughter. WARNING: This is not a happy story.
Rated: PG-13
Categories: Gen Characters: Donald Mallard, Leroy Jethro Gibbs, Original character, Other
Genre: Angst, Hurt/Comfort
Pairing: None
Warnings: Dark story, Death story
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: Yes
Word count: 6013 Read: 5318
Published: 08/07/2006 Updated: 08/07/2006
Story Notes:
Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

1. The First Mrs. Gibbs by Benquasha Fraser [Reviews - 0] (0 words)
This was written before Under Covers and Hiatus aired and so could now be classed as an AU although it wasn't at the time of writing. It is my take on what happened to Gibbs' wife and daughter.

WARNING: This is not a happy story.

2. The letter by Benquasha Fraser [Reviews - 0] (0 words)
As he struggles to cope with what is happening a friend arrives to help him. And the kidnappers make contact.

3. Telling the parents by Benquasha Fraser [Reviews - 0] (0 words)
This is the last chapter. He goes to talk to Shannon's parents about what has happened.

This is the last chapter. I purposely didn’t include any chapters on Gibbs getting this info because, the way I see it, this is when he realised that it was really true.

3. Telling the parents by Benquasha Fraser [Reviews - 0] (0 words)
This is the last chapter. He goes to talk to Shannon's parents about what has happened.

This is the last chapter. I purposely didn’t include any chapters on Gibbs getting this info because, the way I see it, this is when he realised that it was really true.