- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
As the team arrive at the crime scene, they all have thoughts about the events 3 weeks ago
When the team pulled near the body of the young female Marine they all had the same flashback...

Flashback..

"Shooter! " Yelled Kate while diving in front of the bullet for Gibbs. "Owwwww!" Kate moaned.
"You ok Kate?" Asked a very stupid DiNozzo.
" I Just got shot at point blank range Tony, What do you think?" Kate answered Sarcastically.
"You won't be going to Pilates tomorrow?" He answered.
"Protection Detail Over Kate" Said Gibbs, helping her off the ground.
"You did good!" Said DiNozzo "For once. Tony's right!" Agreed Gibbs "WOW! I thought I'd die before..."
End FlashBack

They were brought out of their daydreams by Ducky, who had just finished with the body. Gibbs and McGee went to Ducky to get his findings, while Tony stayed staring at the roof of the building where the love of his life lost her life just 3 weeks ago...

Flashback

"Where the hell is she DiNozzo!" Said Gibbs more than a little annoyed.

"Boss, uh, I really don't know, Ok back track, we left she came back up to get her Gun, we heard a yell, we came up and , uh..." Said DiNozzo.

"Right, Ok ok Let me think. Ok..." DING! Gibbs was cut short by his phone telling him he had a text. "Damn thing, DiNozzo, How do I get the message up?" Asked Gibbs.

" Ha boss, here" Said DiNozzo handing the phone back.

Gibbs had just begin to read the message when he dropped his phone.. "What the...Ari!"

"Huh? Boss what do you mean Ari?" Asked Tony.

Gibbs looked at him but didn't answer him instead he shouted to Mcgee

"McGee! Go check the roof on the main warehouse to the right! NOW! " Gibbs yelled.

Tony with his question still un-answered Picked up the phone and read the message, When Gibbs came over to him, he stood there shocked at the message before him.

"BOSS! HOW DID YO...BOSS GET OVER HERE NOW! " Yelled McGee from the roof of the other warehouse.

"Tony, DiNozzo, Tony please come on let's go see if it's true, please." Gibbs said softly, but all Tony could do was stare at the message on the phone, which read...

'NCIS team, not such a team now huh? How could you let poor Caitlin come back up to the roof on her own? Well I have her now! Yes Gibbs I have her, and you didn't know! You really must be slipping up in your old age! Looks like you may need a new agent, as you were too late for poor Kate. Oh well your mistake is my gain! Cioa NCIS team! Ari.

End FlashBack
Chapter End Notes:
A/N: Ok yes this is short again, but I couldn't think of anything else! Bear with me!!
Love ya! Thanks for the reviews!!
Irishgirl! x x x