- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Will the team find out what The director always knew?
w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w

Ding! Ding! Ding! Ding!

Tony was awoken by the sound of his cell phone going off.

"Mmmmmm," Said a sleepy DiNozzo, He was going to kill whoever wrecked the first real sleep he had in weeks.

"DINOZZO! GET UP NOW, Be in work in 20 minutes or don't bother coming" Said an Irate Gibbs.

"Huh, Gibbs, It's argh 5.30! I don't have to be in work until 8, which means I don't really have to be even thinking about getting up for another hour and a half" Said DiNozzo Already starting to fall asleep.

" 18 minutes Tony!" And with that Tony heard the very family click, Gibbs had hung up.

"Great! I can already tell that this is gonna be a great day!" Tony said while teying to get up from his bed.

It seemed no matter how much he slept, he was still tired, Of coruse he knew why.

She wasn't there, he missed her being Cuddled next to him. He missed the way she sighed as he whispered her name into her ear, he missed how she would put her head in the crook of his neck and make that soft, moaning sound she did. He just missed her altogether.

They had only been going out a week when she died. It had all started when Tony was stupid enough to catch the Plauge. She had stayed with him every step of the way, and even through all the pain, he could hear every single word she had said to him. How she had confessed her love to him, because she thought that he would never find out! He heard her say how he probaly didn't feel the same way about her and thats why she would never tell.

Of course he felt the same, and the feeling only grew stronger when he leaned up and gave her the most earth rocking kiss that was so full of Passion , Promise and love , that the only thing she could say was, ' Oh '

They hadn't really seen much of eachother that week, only at night, and even then they just fell asleep.

But even though it was short, Tony Knew that Kate was the only one for him.

Wow! He really had let his mind wander. He was now outside of NCIS H/Q, and was looking At a very Pissesd off looking Gibbs Arguing with the Director, and Fornell, who looked like he could kill anyone right now. What caught Tony's eye most though was that Gibbs had suitcases beside him...

w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w

St. Ives Hotel, O' Rourk Street, Dublin, Ireland.

Room 721


Áimee Mockler turned on her hotel room light. It had been a long few weeks and all she wanted to do was sleep and forget about it.

She walked into the bedroom and dropped her bags on the floor. It was a simple enough room, Bedroom, Bathroom, A little space where the Table and Chairs were. She liked it, but she didn't like the reason she was there.

She walked over to the bed and sat down. It had been a long flight and she already missed everyone. She then remebered she packet some of the photos she had of her friends and family. She wasn't allowed, but she was always one to find a way around rules.

She took out a small picture from her purse. The picture was of her 'Family' , Yes ok they weren't blood related family, but she loved them like they were. There was her, her best friend who was more like a sister to her, her best friens new boyfriend, who she also works with, the strong leader- man, who she always thought of like a father, and last but not least, the cocky, annoying one who she loves like an older brother, and more.

Yeah that was her family.

She didn't even realise that she had started crying until she looked in the mirror! Ok now she needed tissues. Rumaging through her suitcase she found her tissues, and more pictures.

These were of the last christmas party she was at. It was about 3 months ago and she was dragged to the thing. She really wasn't in the mood for a party, but her friend convinced her to, because Áimee still had to give her secret santa present. So she went, and well she had a great time. She got a beautiful Ruby diamond ring for her present, and she still doesn't know who got it for her.

The most memerable part of the night was her and her match- making ways! She had set up her two friends and they have been together since. Well, she thinks their still together. After all she hasn't seen any of them in nearly 4 weeks.

"Urgh", She moaned. " I hate this time difference! "

By her body clock it was only 2.30am, but in Ireland it's 2 in the afternoon.

She had been here over a week and she still wasn't used to it.

"Well , Might as well go to bed." She said to no-one.



3 hours later...


Outside room 721.


Ok so he was here, Wow so he was going to see her. He was kinda nervous , no he had to do this now. Here goes nothing...

w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w

Áimee Was awoken by a knock on the door.

Trying to turn on the lights she swore to kill whoever woke her. Walking over to the door she checked herself in the mirror. Ok she didn't look good, ah well.

Opening the door she was shocked to find who was there...

TBC!
Chapter End Notes:
Ok yes I havn't updated in like weeks, but my boyfriend took me away for 2 weeks! So here I am back and Continuing before people kill me!