- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
We get a look at what happens in the NCIS teams head.................
NCIS Bullpen


McGee's POV:



He knew there was something up as soon as he entered the bullpen. Gibbs had called him that morning and told him to come to the office right - away, Of course he said a few different words between that!

When He got to his desk he looked around. Gibbs was obviously already in, and pissed by the looks of it. There was 7 empty cups of Coffee in his bin. McGee made a mental note, not to piss off Gibbs today.

Tim looked over to Tony's desk. It looked like he was already in. His computer was on, his bag was there, but all his drawers were open. 'Strange' Thought McGee. He knew that Tony was having a harder time than the rest of them , so he tried to be nice, and not annoy him. Of Course he was always nice to him, but now he made sure to be.

Thinking back, Tim realised that Tony himself had been nice to Him over the past few weeks. He hadn't even called him names since Kate died. It was kinda nice not to have to hear ' Probie' all the time. Well, He would rather be called Probie and anything else, If Kate would come back.

McGee heard the elevator Ding , and looked up to see Tony stroll in. Something was really different in his appearance. He looked Happy.

" Probie! Nice of you to finally join us! C'mon , Pack - Up, We're off. Get ready and be at the truck in 10 minutes",

Tony said, while grabbing his Phone, Wallet, Badge, Bag and Gun, and leaving towards the elevator. "I'll be back in 5! Gotta go talk to Abbs! Hurry Probie! 9 Minutes! " He yelled as the elevator doors closed.

' Well it was good while it lasted ' McGee Thought.

"I'm now back to Probie", He said to no - one.



Abby's Lab.



Abby's POV:



' Wow, it's early' She thought as she walked into her lab and started to boot everything up. She looked at her watch, 6.00 am! Oh god!

She had just booted up her computer and was searching through her E-Mails when one from ' Timmy' had popped up.



To, Abbs!

Heya hunny, Just a very quick note to say Happy anniversary! 6 months, can you believe it! I have something small for you at my desk, you can pick it up whenever you like Darling.

Also, I just got word that we're heading off somewhere, So I don't know when I'll be back, but you can just take the present and call me when you open it! lol!

Tony is on his way down to you, He just left. Abby, he looks happy. Maybe we can finally tell him?

Not pushing Darlin', Ok really have to go now! I have 6 minutes to get ready!

Call me soon love!

Love you more than anything.

Tim.

x x x



' Awwww, That's so sweet.' She thought. 'Better reply. Awww 6 months, wow. That's more of a wow than being up so early!' Abby thought. Ok, better do something! Damn, my head is mush being up this early, AND Without my caffeine! What was Gibbs thinking!

"He better have one damn good reason for making me get up this early" She said aloud.

" He Does. " Came the Reply from Tony.

"TONY! What Have I told you about sneaking up on me! " Abby said while going over to elope him in a Hugh hug.

"Sorry Abby! Forgive me?" Tony said while giving her his 100-watt Grin.

" That grin does not work on me Tony DiNozzo, It may have worked on Bonnie, or Candy or Kat..." Abby stopped seeing the face on Tony. "Oh, sorry Tony, I...I "

" It's ok , Abbs, It never worked on her anyway. " Said Tony smiling sadly. "Anyway. I wanted to come down and tell you that the gang is going off on Assignment, and You're more than welcome to Join us, We may even need you." He said.

" Sure! Where are we off to?" She asked while grabbing her coat and overnight bag.

"Don't know. Gibbs just said pack enough for a week, cold weather, and Be in the truck in 10! Ducky is coming too" He said.

"Ok, well, I should have enough and sure maybe Tim wi..." She once again stopped Talking as she realised what she was saying.

"McGee? Why would McGee have some of your clothes?" Tony asked.

It suddenly dawned on him.

"Ohhhhhh. Really? Abigail Scuito! Go on you mad thing! Well done! " Tony said!

"Yeah, six months today" Abby said with her head down as she knew what was coming next...

"6 MONTHS! Why didn't you tell me? WOW! That's a long time to keep a secret!" He said dumbfounded.

"Yeah so enough, now! Let's get going! "

" Yeah of, course." He said leading her out with his hand on the small of her back.

' Well, that's one thing over. I suppose Gibbs is next. ' Abby thought. ' This is gonna be fun. I wonder where we're going...



Ducky's Morgue.


Ducky's POV


He couldn't believe it. Jethro had told him the news about 2 hours ago, and yet he still couldn't believe it!

He had been the one, who should've known if something was up. I mean, He did see her last. Wow, He couldn't even remember a story that reminds him of this day!

Ducky was brought out of his thoughts by his Morgue Phone going off.

"Hello?" He said in his polite British Accent.

" Duck, You ready yet? All the gang is here. " Came the reply from Gibbs.

"Ah, yes Jethro I am indeed ready. What time do we leave at?"

" Take off is at 9.00am. We need to be there by 7, so We need to go now." Said Gibbs Impatiently.

" Yes, yes Jethro ok, Now get off my phone so I can Join you all."

"Right Duck! Cya in a few! " Click!

"Ye...Oh he hung up, Ok well Off we go"

Ducky made a quick trip around to see if he had closed everything down. Once done he left a note for the attending M.E, and left to the elevator.

Once he reached the Car park, he could see that everyone was infact there. Gibbs, Tony, McGee and Abigail.

He walked up to the truck, Put his stuff in the back and walked over to Gibbs, who led him to the Sedan.

"You know Jethro, I have been most places, Places you can never imagine, and yet I have been to..." An Impatient Tony and Abby cut off ducky.

"C'MON! Lets go! Quick! Probie! Into the van! Abby shotgun with me! Gibbs , Ducky, Cya at the airport! NOW COME-ON! " Tony yelled

Ducky laughed alone with Gibbs as they Got into the Sedan, and Tony, Abby and McGee got into the NCIS Van.

" Yes this should be interesting " Said Ducky...
Chapter End Notes:
Yes! Ok I know its been ages!! lol! ppl even asked was I dead!!???! lol! No im here! Hope you like!!